r/The_Donald supports trump after this

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63xp30/potus_remarks_on_syria/

what type of mental illness are trump supporters suffering from? they are actually defending this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70269219
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prolly not. they literally curated the comments so theres alot of people who aren't for this

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

reddit is the very definition of an echo chamber. Mods can manipulate the subreddit into supporting whatever they want.

the mods there were deleting comments left and right

They suffer from Reddititis. It's incurable.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ those pics. Can't contain these LOLs.

sorry for the shitty mspaint job

40 years in ms pain.

nope

Duped Trump fucker here - They are banning literally everyone who says anything negative about this like the jig isnt up.

Trust me, a significant amount of his supporters are fucking pissed and calling for his impeachment

I am confused. So russian spies are not real when they are helping Trump win the election but they are real when they are hurting him…?

Hold on a sec, i remember one user exposing the T_D mods as neocons that have links to other subs such as /r/conspiritard and /r/israel. It was on Holla Forums early 2016, i'll see if i can find it on the archives.

Found it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70269219

lol Holla Forums and the democrats have finally found common ground.

I'm glad you guys are finally waking up, and glad to see that despite are differences you remain opposed to imperial misadventures. I hope we can find more common ground in the future.

This isn't accurate. It's not good politics to misrepresent your opponents to yourself, at least. Pretty much the only place you could go to find people who weren't happy was t_d and pol. I wouldn't be surprised if the mods were taking the ban hammer to everyone there, but they were and are fucking pissed off. This was one thing they were consistent on.

HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE CALL US CUCKS

This is how the bootlickers think. They will die with Capitalist cock in their mouths.

Trumpism is a mental illness.

I literally can tell this apart from Obamadrones from 2008.

I have seen too many "Trump is playing 5D chess" arguments these days that I am not sure what to believe anymore.

Tfw when you realize leftypol has absolutely no knowledge of non-imperialist history

Who is this Holla Forums hacker?

F A I T H

I with they were joking.

>>>Holla Forums9645509

Hey leftypol, now is the time to capitalize on the giant anti-war support we're seeing.

ITT: Post anti-war and anti-imperialism flyers you have, I'm going to start pasting them around my city.

Even more Ironically Leftypol now loves Trump because he wants to invade Syria like they do.

Every time we have doubted him up to now its turned out to be 4d chess.

Im not going to jump to conclusions just yet.

Pretty edgy

/r/the_donald newfags never cease to amuse me

reddit is so retarded. they only care about "muh mudslimes" and don't actually know anything about the world's state of affairs

CM PUNK
CM PUNK
CM PUNK

HAHAHAHAHA now tjey are blaming russians? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

the thing I hate most is
it gives them an excuse to say anything he does, no matter how bad it is, is just part of the plan and you need to keep blindly following. these kikes are so blind

It was Russian HAXORS

Pro-capitalist cucks found some common ground in the circus that is bourg democracy. Colour me surprised.

The more Trump leans to the center the more this kids will move away from the facist