Hello again /Leftpol/, this is Action Front

Hello again /Leftpol/, this is Action Front.

We haven't quite had time to organise another synchronised global action since our last, but what with all the drama we've been having we thought you could use a little pick me up.

So just for you, here is some pop art propaganda from the land down under.

If you like what you see, come join Join Action Front.

[email protected]/* */

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a delicious crepe recipe goes a long way

Update for yall that were worried about OpSec. We are no longer on discord, we move to Riot.im which has end to end encryption and we also will be setting up GpG keys for the really secure stuff.
So for yall that were warry:

NO MORE DISCORD

Any suggestions on where I could/should get a more secretive email account? I'd prefer to have one for something like this, for obvious reasons.

protonmail.com

protonmail is what we use for email. Its encrypted.

I sent you an email by the way

If it makes you feel better there has been an explosion of right wing cuckery on my local YikYak which I have been fighting with Stirner memes.

Is yikyak receptive to stirnerposting?

Stirner memes you say? How do you like this one we put in a Mcdonalds bathroom?

IF ONLY ANARKIDS EVERYWHERE DID THIS!

WTF, AM ANARKID NOW!

our aim is that one day anarchkids every DO do this. And Tankies too

YOU TOO CAN BE AN ANARKIDDIE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE IF YOU JOIN THE ACTION FRONT

What is the Action front? I have missed this.
What was your last synchronised global action?

we are none sectarian actually.

The last thread we posted was about how we protested Germany's banning of Kurdish Symbols by pasting posters and chaining signs outside their embassies in Scotland, Australia, the Netherlands and London

we understand that our actions are small now, but with each new thread we gain more members there are 12 of us right now, our vision is to grow until we have truly global reach.

MOVE YOUR DISCORD TO RIOT.IM AND I WILL JOIN.

They did, look at

See

As of right now that post has 3 likes, so it's doing okay, although I have some commie friends who might just be backing me up.

I Stirnerposting to be effective for a few reasons. First of all it lets you be smug as fuck which causes right wingers to lose their cool, and it also exposes imaginary concepts for what they are. Also effective is appropriating right wing language. "Classcuck" and "bootlicker" seem to work pretty well.

I would like to join the action front.

email
[email protected]/* */

whats your Riot room called?

not gonna post it here email the mail please

Email the accoint and we will invite you

bump

Somone must really like Stirner

Is this what anarkiddies actually believe?

They aren't claiming this will cause a revolution though.

The fact that it's called action front when it does fuck all leads me to believe that

We understand that our actions right now our small, but the purpose of these actions is to build membership by attracting new people and simultaneously strengthen bonds between existing members by completing group projects together.

Right now we are 13 people, a couple of months ago it was just me.

Do I think we are going to single handedly foment the next revolution? Probably not, although I'll try my hardest.

Do I think we could be a little facet in the raising of class consciousness in general, using the tools before us, anonymity, global communication and revolutionary communist theory?

Yes, I think that is entirely within the realms of possibility and I am working pretty much daily now to make that a reality.

The problem I have with it is not that it's a bad idea. It's the execution because people have put memes or quotes of random leftists. We need to speak to the common people not leftypol users or people already radleft

Oh and we placed posters and chained signs around German embassies to protest the censorship of Kurdish Symbols by Germany. Which is small, as I have repeatedly stressed, but its not nothing, and everything has to start somewhere.

I will state again, these actions are as much team building exercises so that we can move on to better things as they are actions in and of themselves.

You can't just spring mass action out of nowhere, you need to build and train first.

Right now, because of the stage we are at, its mostly just advertising to you and bemusing the general public perhaps into a little curiosity.

You have to understand we are doing this thing in stages, right now we are trying to recruit people who are like minded, who are leftist, and who want to take action.

So its not a just a bunch of names in a chat room, we encourage small actions to create group solidarity.

Alright i see

Who wrote that text? You? AF in unison? You've put it in quotation marks but it's not clear who's being quoted.
I like it. Straight and to the point, manifesting why this issue matters politically, yet still not just ideological posturing.

This one is before my time, so I'm not sure. Why don't you come join us?

AF in unison. AF always in unison. One member wrote it then the others corrected the bad parts.

Could we have a pic of the Action Front logo/symbol?

how come?

Thats it right at the bottom of

So I can put the symbol in the bottom of my own posters. If that's okay.

well, its kind of a group symbol, how come you don't want to join in the group but you do want to put up posters? We need everyone we can get man, if these are the kinds of things you are willing to do we would love to have you