Jesus christ, have we actually entered the worst timeline? The best?

Jesus christ, have we actually entered the worst timeline? The best?

Also, thoughts on Bannon getting demoted? Is Trump done with the aut-right? Is this just a smokescreen? Will Bannon actually resign and leak stuff?

All i know is that this is so fucking funny

there is no best or worse, only what we make out of the situation

why does this make me feel good?

We are (or rather, I am) gradually converging towards the timeline(s) in which I am immortal, because the other timelines cease to exist when I die. I can expect the world to continue to get weirder and more unexpected, because in all the sensible timelines I die.

On the bright side it gives me some control of my fate through selective suicide.

Plz become ascended Marxist world-emperor, user

I like how the aut-right collapses into infighting when ever they get any sort of actual power. say what you will about the left's infighting but we usually wait longer to bring out the knives

who else /quantum immortality/ here

There's a big power struggle in the White House between the fringe elements and the centrists
Kushner and Co represent the centrist, typical neocons/neoliberals which are winning this fight, mainly due to Kushner

Bannon fucked up by having himself tied to two large public failures that made Trump look bad. And if there's one way to piss off Trump, it's to make him look bad.

I expect a Bannon resignation within a month

I'll try, but from your point of view I'll likely just end up committing suicide in a couple of decades - maybe sooner if I get arrested.

how hard will the libs party when the "hiter behind trump" is out of the whitehouse?

They'll find something else to nitpick at, frankly Kushner and the party regulars are more dangerous due to political savvy

I'm more interested in what happens with this Chinese meeting, judging from the Syria news Trump is probably going to drop warmongering at the Norks in exchange for some kind of trade concessions

Of course Kushner is just as incompetent as Bannon and has been tasked with solving literally ever problem the US faces. Even if he's Trump's real closest advisor, I don't think he'll be able to sort out the internal contradictions of the administration any better than Bannon. The only difference is that unlike Bannon, Trump can't really get rid of him without jeopardizing his ability to daughterfuck.

Waitaminute

CALLING IT

do some people genuinely have bigger brains than others?

Valentine pls go

TFW he's just become president and is using nth-dimensional chess to push the world towards war and social collapse so he can lock himself in his nuclear bunker with Ivanka

Top kek.

As far as I can tell so far one of the worst. The American people would not revolt unless the administration did something absolutely retarded that I used the Democrats as well. I hope for something, but it will probably end in nothing.

The Neocons seem more likely to start WWIII, so I wouldn't say Bannon's demotion is good news.

that's ∞-dimensional chess right there

literally gone for a few hours and the Trump admin are already gearing up for war, we need Based Bannon back in the picture

Watching dumb groups you dislike having inner conflicts is just fun in general.

Where is this headline from kek

I can imagine Trump & Putin have some kind of a deal between autocratic narcissists - when they are about to lose power or die of old age, they'll just nuke everything out of jealousy and spite. "The world is not worth anything if I'm not in it!"
Maybe 2017 is the year of Posadism.