Does anyone know much about Kim Chwa Chin

Any books or biographies about him or the Shinmin region?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.hongseong.go.kr/eng/sub01_05_04.do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I know very little about him.
Do you have some basic info about him to bring to the table?

Bumping the thread I'd like to know more tbh

Korean Anarchist who established the Shinmin region and fought off Maoist and Japanese imperialist forces until he was assassinated.

His childhood sounds pretty based tho.

english.hongseong.go.kr/eng/sub01_05_04.do

That sounds very interesting indeed.
I am going to see if I can dust up any background info on him.

holy shit. 100% based

based af

Korean Anarchist, guess how it ended? Oh right crushed by tanky betrayers

Wasn't his assassination ordered by imperialist Japan?

>english.hongseong.go.kr/eng/sub01_05_04.do

yup, you's a faggot.

And that all happened after Mao's Chinese Soviet Republic invaded. Yup, backstabbing tankies at it again indeed.

I don't think there's ever been a coexistence of a Leninist state and an anarchist territory which didn't end in Leninists backstabbing anarchists. You act like saying "tankie boogeyman" refutes that, but you're really proving my point. It keeps happening. The problem is that you want to take state power no matter what and force your ideology at gunpoint. For all your pretense of "theory" (which you happily discard or talk away when it doesn't match reality ofc), you're a bunch of social democrats at heart. You'll never be real leftists, never real Marxists - you'll always be a second-grade imitation and get in the way of the building of new societies. Meanwhile, the enactment of your state capitalist ideas will lead to the deaths of millions more because you don't learn a damn thing.

Did you really have to bait them?

Then why can u never defend yourselves against the "backstabbing"?

Because we're in the middle of trying to fight off another enemy? You're vultures, the lot of you. Power-hungry vultures whose only purpose is to scavenge more and more.

This isn't even a problem exclusively to anarchists - look at how the USSR and China suppressed leftcom activity like in the 1956 Hungarian uprising and 1989 Tienanmen Square protests.

Anarchists have never done this back because we're not intrinsically sectarian state worshippers - look at how the Black saved the Reds by attacking the Whites in the rear, how the Durruti and Iron Columns attacked fascists first and foremost, how Rojava is fighting ISIS and giving Assad the benefit of the doubt, how Kim fought off the Japanese (a common aggressor against both Mao and anarchists). You think you're independent, but you can't win anything without our help.

Why did the USSR need american Lend-Lease money to survive against the fascist hordes?

Because they were a piss-poor country

This goes for you too

The difference is that it's always the Reds who turn on the Blacks.

Unlike Ukraine, Catalonia and Korea that were just overflowing with wealth, am I right?

Bump

this is why I will never be a tankie, though I like the memes…

The Fujian Soviet was in the south-east and under constant attack by the GMD, there was no major communist activity in Manchuria, which at that time was pretty much under full control of the Warlord Zhang Xueliang, who just had become part of the Nanjing government.

Mao wasn't even a leading member of the CCP in 1930, the central comitee was still in the Shanghai underground and party line was dictated by the comintern.

Most anarchists are intellectually dishonest, who'd have thought?

Bizarrely; most of Kim Jwa-jin's descendants turned out to be far-right anti-communist conservatives.

south korea was a mistake