Hmm

Hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XzcYK9dxrA
buzzfeed.com/jarrylee/beautiful-rainbow-brand-logos-celebrating-marriage-equality?utm_term=.th1VLo69q#.mkAAkgnW1
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/417174306062217216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Linkara?

NICE IDPOL NERD

No thanks I can't afford it

youtube.com/watch?v=-XzcYK9dxrA

Imao

Very nice
Much luck and love to you user

thanks i'm that user who started the stay strong comrades thread stay strong

being gay is bourgeoisie.

Found the Holla Forumstard who found a new word
Lmao

Oh please faggot, If you live in the west you could bring the weight of the entire fucking legal system down on your employer if they fire you and you fucking know it.

Nigger, the ACLU would fall all over themselves to take your case for fucking free. CNN and MSNBC would destroy your employer. The patreon you started would make you ultra rich in a week.

Fuck off.

buzzfeed.com/jarrylee/beautiful-rainbow-brand-logos-celebrating-marriage-equality?utm_term=.th1VLo69q#.mkAAkgnW1

damn right

Alt Right Fuhrer Richard Von Spencer is on record saying that 'homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity', which proves once and for all being gay is not only bourgeoisie, but also fascist and white supremacist

The adjective is bourgeois. Bourgeoisie are the members of the property-owning class - it's a plural noun. Idpol isn't inherently bourgeois or proletarian precisely because it drags away from class discourse. Fuck idpol.

Found the revisionist :^)

I KNOW that tweet is fake. right?

the tweet is real fam.
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/417174306062217216

its almost like firing someone for being gay is extremely wrong or something