[META: LACK OF MOD THREAD]

Where did the hotpockets thread go? We have 5 useless stickies and the most important one is down.

In any case, I wanted to report that after was closed somehow this user got to post anyway:
If his wishes get fulfilled I want a reason first and foremost why he's able to post after a thread gets locked.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1534910.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go here:

I posted in another thread that maybe the BO's login was compromised in the hack and we're dealing with someone else and the thread was immediately deleted. Just saying.

No. Make a MOD STICKY, as a proper commie board should!

Yeah that's exactly what I was wondering too

I also have this hunch. That thread (in OP) was waaay to defeatist for a leftypol BO.

I'm saying that thread is about the stickies you fucking moron.

I'm saying that making a MOD sticky is a no.1 priority, you clever person.

I doubt that's true because the mods all talk to each other off site too

That's what the thread is saying too

Well stay with me on this oneā€¦ what if Holla Forums was last of the major boards to come back because the admins were rearranging the board owner and volunteers to be someone more in line with who they wanted? The site took a long time to come back, it's feasible they could have pulled it off.

That thread's OP:

This thread's OP:

Questions, smartass?

I realize this is tinfoily, but unfortunately the BO isn't open about their identity and it's policy that the volunteers can't be either. How are we to know?

i mean it's a nice story but as i said people off board haven't said anything like that

Threads have replies too

If mod will let this Arthas purge Holla Forums: then so be it just fucking kill everything already.
go ahead!
DO IT!
YOU FUCKING BUNKERCHAN SELL OUTS!
NUKE LEFTYPOL GO AHEAD I DARE YOU!

And OPs matter a lot in forums where people browse based on OPs, m'lady.

also this thread isn't working 8ch.net/leftypol/res/1534910.html

I was under the impression that volunteers were not allowed to be open about their status as volunteers elsewhere. I'm sure they have chats or whatever but I thought they were private. I'd like to be wrong. Please tell me something I don't know.

this is your mind on reddit

This is our mind on catalog.html, actually.

fucking redditors

(u)

again, fucking redditors

Fucking savages.

(u)

wut

This is how it should be done.

I really don't get why people love making it obvious that they're newfags.

(you)

Dunning Kruger effect

they think they're being funny by being contrarian
it feels like i'm on Holla Forums

I have been using imageboards since you were in primary school, kiddo.

i love it

My only post is - my point is that "post" means after, you meant pre.

PROOF

OK you faggots, there's nothing more newfag than fighting over how recently you got here.

the guy was off by a year, so what
only "post-" makes sense since he's complaining about newfag memes, not old memes

Mein gott

Any other flag and I would say you're samefagging.

da fug

Requesting MOD reasons for these

Curious with what BO and his/her team is planning with this.

So this essentially means that thread was re-opened by someone just so one random poster can request mod status, and re-closed immediately, correct?

i love all the conspiracy theories about this

maybe it was an accident?
maybe there was a disagreement about whether it should be locked?

you guys have to get out more

Their posting style and attitude was definitely different.

Or they're a mod already.

We will after
1) LEFTYPOL WILL HAVE AN OFFICIAL MOD THREAD AGAIN IN WHICH MODS ANSWER QUESTIONS BY THE COMMUNITY
2) YOU KILL YOURSELF

The thread was unlocked momentarily by mistake. The last poster had little to no post history, and wasn't a mod.

I do not know. I don't communicate with the other mods since I don't have a Tox, but this is what I see. I don't think it's anything though.

The poster in question only have 2 posts in their post history.

Still very suspiciously appropriately timed post considering its content, no?

Oh. That's disappointing.

I mean I thought Holla Forums posters were fucked up

but some of you seem to be paranoid about shit that doesn't actually matter

see

Bring back the official MOD THREAD, stop accusing us of paranoia. We demand the bare minimum of what is demanded of communist politics, shithead.

I assumed the email was a joke, and thought was the case and he was lucky. BO is making the place paranoid with this forced migration shit.

His email is Dr David Duke, Phd. You know, as in, David Duke.

This is honestly embarrassing.
This is the sort of paranoia one would expect to find on Holla Forums.

BRING BACK THE OFFICIAL MOD THREAD

IT IS THE BARE MINIMUM OF COMMUNIST POLITICS TO HAVE DISCOURSE BETWEEN THE COMMUNITY AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES

I WILL POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD. EVEN IF YOU BAN ME FOR THIS IT WAS WORTH IT FOR THE FUCKING COMMUNITY, YOU ASSHOLES

Mod discussion and criticism needs to return ASAP.

oh, yay

this thread should be bumplocked

t. OP

Aaand, it's already back. Thanks, mods

Fuck off Howard, you're shilling hard for killing this place off.

Bunkerchan and Endchan both use the same LynxChan engine. It does not matter to me which of the two the BO decides to migrate to because both use open-source software that is actively developed (a big plus IMO), and both sites' admins are accommodating to Holla Forums unlike the Watkins family.

That is what I'd like to do should the BO decide it's time to free this community from N.T. Technology, Inc.'s grasp.

I've bumplocked this thread because we got the thread up.

well you're definitely making me want to leave leftypol, but not to wherever you're going after your cancer kills this site

kys

The fuck are you on about?

You asked a mod to bumplock the thread. Which I did.

You should lay off the booze, I hear it messes with hormone therapy.

Jim has done nothing wrong.
Hiro he sold out data from 2ch people got doxxed and some even committed seppuku then Jim came to the rescue and bought 2ch.