Is capitalism the reason I am a virgin?

Is capitalism the reason I am a virgin?

probably tbh

yeah sure kid

I know this is gorillaposting but if you aren't seem as successfull in the way the capitalist society think its is AKA having a bunch of money most women wont consider you as a potential partner.

No, that's the shitskins and Jews

No, it's probably just your personality.

Try being a people person and improving yourself, it's the reason why Tyrone is cucking Brandon despite being poorer.

Not if you bend over

How do I improve myself?

You stop asking why you're not getting laid on the internet, for starters.

Wow, what an advice, I guess you're suggest people to be themselves too? :^)

Stop trying to get laid, get some nice looking clothes, get a haircut that suits your face.

Improve your ability to talk and having things to talk about. When doing anything go about it with confidence. Exercise and love being outside.

Being a people person is not to shy away from people like they're the plague.

its because you unironically gorilla post you fucking twat

become a qt trap

/thread

lmao at believing this retardation

That is why, black people are incredibly social and always joking around. They put a smile on women's faces and get their way.
>>>/r9k/

This sort of makes it sound like you just want to fuck Tyrone.

For reals man I know a dude who is so high constantly he literally cannot speak like a normal person that gets laid, but he dresses well and has a good haircut.

Key is to stop trying so hard, situations have to and should come naturally. And if they come naturally its gonna be a whole lot easier for you.

fuck off with your taoist bullshit

Fuck off and be a virgin forever, it's perfectly valid advice.

I'll use dialectical materialism to get laid, just watch

ITS THE GODZILLA MINDSETH

Maybe. Capitalism causes alienation. On the other hand, pic related.

no it sort of indicates that i get why well muscled, well endowed black guys who aggressively pursue pussy are more likely to get laid than betas

I don't think it's solely due to capitalism, because I'm a nervous alcoholic nerd and I still managed to get laid, but I think it plays a role.

We are all atomized individuals who are supposed to be ultra-competitive and normal (i.e. good wage-slaves)
A lot of interactions we have, especially with strangers, are based around the consumption of commodities, and if you are an indebted student, a poor worker or a NEET, it can be hard to participate in that.
But even then, if you have money, the offer for places to share activities with others in your typical mid-sized city is pretty restricted because it's all boring bars trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator. If you are interested in things other than mass pleb culture, it's generally preferable to stay on the Internet.
All those things make us stay inside our little bubble instead of meeting more people and opening to the outside.

I think there are many more factors than that (sexual liberation and its recuperation by market forces come to mind) but in short I think it's due to the neurotic hyperindividualism stemming from late-stage capitalism.
There were always losers, and people have always been competitive when it comes to love and reproduction, but I don't think there was so many lonely virgins in the past.

hahahaha
not like the white manz whose always dour and uptight, lmao whitey tryna get some puss he tell a bitch "hello miss, would you like to abscond with me for dinner and pleasantries in my hotel suite?", bitch give him that stank face cuz he so wack. Nigga comes up, "aye bitch lemme holla achyou" bitch be like πŸ˜©πŸ€€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘…πŸ‘„

IFπŸ‘YOUπŸ‘DON'TπŸ‘FIXπŸ‘YOURSELFπŸ‘YOUπŸ‘AIN'TπŸ‘FIXINGπŸ‘YOURπŸ‘LIFEπŸ‘

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

can emoticons be a bannable offense please

They are 8% of the American population. They cannot statistically beat you. Stop being obsessed with big black cock and blaming it for your troubles.

πŸ‘WHITEπŸ‘GIRLSπŸ‘WANTπŸ‘TOπŸ‘BEπŸ‘FUCKEDπŸ‘BYπŸ‘THEIRπŸ‘DOGS

Ask the pigfarm if he'll do anything. πŸ˜…

RIP white race.

im not at all, user brought up black men as super successful sexually because of their attitude, disposition and general social superiority to whites (according to him). i don't care at all about miscegenation or black men fucking women. not even a little bit. you're shadowboxing user

Yes.
The social market makes women demand better men.
Convert to leftism and women will be redistributed equally.

they better get it on film

lol no, you have to only pay the price of a prostitute.

WEπŸ‘GOTπŸ‘YOUπŸ‘COVEREDπŸ‘ πŸ˜ŽπŸ”¬πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘ŒπŸ€›πŸ‘…πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ†

You are implying that no one will date white men because a black man is better in a lot department even though blacks do talk about being denied a lot. You really think it's only because BBC and muscles? I'm a spic who was out of shape in high school and still lost it to a classmate, stop being so focus on such shallow garbage.

go outside
exercise
drink beer for confidence if you need it
stop having a shitty personality

Next time put that first so I don't have to waste time reading the rest.

no i wasn't implying that at all, i was giving a counter argument for why black men seemingly do well with women. a successful black men appears to get more pussy on average than a white man. whether that is indeed factual or not, we can still see that physique, body fat, dick size, aggression all increase one's chances of mating. which means a lot of the factors that might advantage a black male over a white male are genetic and not something that can be emulated.

i never said black men are more successful with women, i never said that white men are inferior sexually, i never said i care if black men fuck white women and i never suggested that attitude and behavior play no role in sexual success. i merely pointed out that tying any of those things to black men as a group was logically excellent and likely an invalid line of reasoning. which it was, which is why i backed off of refuting it after the first two replies and started shitposting. because, its such a dumb notion it doesn't need more than a cursory response.

Then get back to emojis m8 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Just saying what works for me. I don't get laid an extreme amount but when I do its always like that, and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

or just do this, honestly dude I wouldn't worry about it

πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ˜©πŸ‘„πŸΆ

Buy a prostitute and shut the fuck up please. Jesus, robots are such fucking annoying shits, it seems like this dumb bullshit is all they think about

Not the original guy, but often people say "personality" when they actually mean "atitude". Making girls be atracted to you is a skill, and it is 90% about atitude. Some people are naturally good at it. Others have to train.

The general idea is to not reveal more interest in her than she does in you, and to never be needy. There is a lot of complicated shit that goes into this as well, but I don't want to be explaining it all right now, since it would take ages.

Most dudes just get things right by accident.

I support this suggestion. A permanently bannable offense at that.

Robots go straight to the gulag for reeducation after the Revolution.

you also need to be attractive facially, smell good naturally (pheromones), have a strong manly frame, be tallish (at least 5'10 but 6'+ is generally preferred), have clean and straight teeth, have friends, be invited to social gatherings, like the right kind of music, know how to behave like a sociopath strategically, be willing to cuck other men, pay out the ass for dates and drinks, dress well, be funny on-demand, have a healthy dick, don't ejaculate prematurely, be masculine but not too aggressive because she might decide you were being rapey after the fact, have pictures of you on social media with other girls, already be desired by other women, be surrounded by other high value men who indicate your status

Prostitution is demeaning.

Yeah, so is capitalism

Let go of your unhealthy obsession with 3DPD and achieve actual happiness with pure 2D.

i know i agree with you lol, its other posters who aren't the original person i was replying to who think im sperging on some /r9k/ or Holla Forums diatribe about the fearful bbc, when im just arguing against the very idea that attitude is all that matters and only made mention of blacks because they were tied to this idea of "attitude matters with getting pussy" by the original poster. that's it

lol the fearful bbc

I will say this one black dude used to come by my friends house a lot and absolutely thirst for women. Next party we had he actually managed to get head in their disgusting ass basement, which either proves your point or means college kids have no shame.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE CATGIRL CREATOR
I TOLD YOU MAN

A lot of that stuff is just bullshit /r9k/ has been telling you (it is like Holla Forums, but instead of giving you shitty politics, it gives you shitty ideas about women), but I'll adress them.

Yes, but also not that this is actually quite subjective. A guy one girl finds handsome, another girl will find ugly. (celebrities and shit like that are obvious exceptions, because their aparent handsomeness comes from the fact that they are famous, and their faces are familiar because you see them so often)
Overall, as long as you are not completely hideous (as in deformed) you will probably have some girls who find you handsome or at least "cute". A lot of younger guys don't know that.

bullshit

Not necessary. I knew guys who were skinny as fuck and could still get laid extremely often because of their charisma.

/r9k/ myth that takes advantage of height insecurities. I'm relatively short (1.69m) and that has never really disadvantaged me in this regard.

Again, as long as they are not deformed as fuck, you will be fine.

Yeah, generaly friends are good to have. They can help you out with this, or introduce you to girls.

You can just go without being invited, you know.

Not necessary. You can pick up a girl at a club, while being corroded on the inside due to how horrible the music is.

This depends on the tactic you have. I've found that one of the most effective tactics is to literally just stand around, clear your mind off of all thoughts, especially those of getting a girl, observe nothing, and just let yourself be there mindlessly on the dancefloor. Somehow, if you do this properly and are actually definetely not thinking about getting a girl that night, you have a pretty high chance of being aproached. I call it the INTP technique. The advantages are you don't have to do anything, and she aproaches you. You only have to accept/reject her.

Don't do that.

That's the bad part of clubbing, which is why I only go to free or really cheap clubs. If you do things well, you don't even have to pay a girl a drink.

This one is actually true. You don't need really expensive clothing. You only need to dress well.

I literally have no idea where you got this notion from, or where this would even be applied irl.

That generally helps, yeah.

Indeed.

Damn dude. You are suffering from terminal stage /r9k/ancer

What we need is to take the lassiez faire sexual market and apply strong regulations to it, where females are distributed like it's a social democracy.
If we don't do this, humanity is doomed and climate change will destroy us all.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

We'll all die of climate change due to your cancerous system of production for exchange, cappie.

de spook yourself. challenge your convictions in real life and you'll see that things aren't the way you think they are.
I recommend you try cognitive therapy, it can be hard work, but it will be worth it.

That's some advanced shitposting, dude

Not all of us and not 95%.

I don't think we can sustain 7 billion people even under communism. But under capitalism only the poles will have life on Earth in 50 years.

I hate this meme.

again, cognitive therapy, google it.

That's nogf nazi, he's totally serious

Perhaps, perhaps not.
It's definitely the reason you care about being a virgin.

You need to save your masculine energy for the revolution

well if we were still under feudalism your family probably would've gotten together with an ugly girl's family and gotten the two of you married so yeah kinda

Not our fault you haven't figured out how prostitution works.

Hit me up b. Unlike you fat, lazy, entitled First Worldists I fought in the Contras against the CIA with my Sandinista Compareros by my side. What Revolution have you fought in besides the stomach clip revolution?

At age 29 I defeated the most renowned American-Imperialist solider in history and by my late 30s I was running a fortune 500 company that primarily did business with revolutionary states that I used to fund my revolution. I bet you're a fat sack of unmotivated crap whose still serving waffle fries in his early 30s and living off welfare. But its okay I'll pull that weight… pic related is me when I was your age.

You want to talk real anti-imperialism? How bout shacking up with Bin Laden and the MPLA at the same time in order to bring down the vicious Apartheid regime in South Africa and Soviet-Social Imperialism all while foiling a deep-state CIA Plot? You're welcome.

Second pic related, also me, while I was in my fifties you little pseud-cuck… millennial boys just can't compete.

I bet you pencil-dicks haven't even had post-human pu$$y yet…

I know it's a shitpost, but pretty sure the Contras were backed by the CIA against the Sandinistas

somettimes the civil wars themselves are referred to as "the contras" themselves. Sorry if that was unclear