This is a serious thread

Holla Forums here. I recently met a qt commie grill and I need to get rid of my hatred of jews, minorities and leftists ASAP.

Please send some of your finest propaganda memes my way.
Make me thirst for bourgeois blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGT-hygPqUM&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house
youtube.com/watch?v=rKyFOT-AkrU
youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM
youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself and don't reproduce.

I'm just gonna wait here until someone starts posting hot jew girls.

FPBP

how about i kill myself and then reproduce

Prove that you're white

I'd send you the manga of Mein Kampf, but it's not on Mangafox anymore.

It's a very good critique of the BS in Nazi Ideology.

Anyway, why do you hate those people? Tell me about your childhood. Did a brown girl not want to play doctor with you?

I can already tell that you're gonna fail miserably user. Don't try to impress her by insincerely mimicking her ideology.

Fact: as a leftist you can hate every jew as long as he is a capitalist. Also if you're really that desperate, then lurk more

stop being a faggot :)

You're a giant faggot but I'm a nice guy so I'm gonna help you out. Start by watching this video series. youtube.com/watch?v=dGT-hygPqUM&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7
After that watch some Bookchin lectures and interviews on youtube, or alternatively read this.

for shame.

No proofs just take my word for it why would i lie also why does it matter

Childhood was fine. My first gf was actually black and I always considered myself a moderate person (anti-racist, pro-lgbt etc) up until I started browsing half Holla Forums at age 18. I think if I had visited a place like leftypol at that age there's a chance I'd turn out like you guys but idk.

It's not just about pussy man she's beautiful and funny and all that shit but I'm pretty sure she'd want nothing to do with me if I shared my current political opinions to her

Who wants to talk about politics on a date?

bitches ain't shit user. you stand your ground.
if she can't love you because of politics then she doesn't really love you.

Never heard that one before. If this board wasn't filled with pseudo-intellectual cretins, I could almost believe you came up with it yourself.

Jump off a cliff

Is she an anarkiddy? If so, tell her that you want to be on bottom so that she can "bash the fash." When you are getting laid, it is really difficult to care about politics.

Why? All pretty girls are dumb, turn her Nazi, we don't want her.
Read Roosh V or smthn.

Nazis are in it for the power fantasy, the only path for them is through NazBol, Anarkid memes are worthless.

These aren't funny.

What, you're supposed to never talk about politics with your partner? That's retarded.

Look deeper into the abyss.

The third one is bretty gud. The first one isn't supposed to be funny.

Autismball is what it is but the third pic is pretty funny

It's normal, this board is good for autismal discussion, not for humour, so if you want to become a leftist for the pussy, then try having a civilized discussion here and somebody will definitely try to discuss whatever stupid shit you wish to talk about.
Even this thread will suffice a a place for debate.

So you're going to ditch your universal and unquestionable Fuhrer's doctrine based entirely on the premise that you want pussy? If your beliefs are this fucking malleable then why bother sticking to them at all? Some hero of the white race you turned out to be. Aren't you just a walking confirmation that people are only white nationalists because they can't get laid?

You're not funny either.

It would be funnier if it wasn't just aping pic related.

90% of the memes on this board are just cringeworthy copies of Holla Forums memes made to mock the left.

And although a lot of the Holla Forums counter memes make valid points, they just aren't amusing because we've seen it before. Sorry.

This, it's should work out better than trying to change your opinions based on fucking image macros

Try these.

Fun.
You want fun?
Why, the world is the funnies place ever!

The environment is shit. People are poor. Others have so much money they don't know what do to with it. We have order while everything is chaos..

What's more funny than that?

Oh… you want to be entertained!
Sorry. Not the board for you.

Jesus christ stop fucking posting this shit sabotcat poster, these are even worse than the board average.

These are slightly funnier, but I'm not the Holla Forumstard OP, so your attempt to mock my supposed political views falls flat.

You're hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible lad

I recomend going lolberg, talk about Mises and non-agression and stuff (that will innevitably lead into hierarchy anyway), she'll find you intellectually captivating if she's actually smart and not just a feels-motivated whore.
browse /liberty/ for a week or two and ask some questions and some watching/reading material, Free To Choose etc, that'll give you plenty to talk about to anyone on the left.
Being a pretend tankie doesn't seem like that great a plan for a date, seems cartoony really.

read

That's not exactly a brilliant comeback, I don't know why you're impressed.

I'm not.

Not white

How about you listen to soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house
They're funny on occassions

And these are just fucking awful.

Whoever made these wasn't even trying.

I use them as reaction images, I never save memes

How about you watch a coference by slavoj zizek
youtube.com/watch?v=rKyFOT-AkrU
This guy is a memelord

Anti-communist propaganda makes the best memes, but Richard Spencer getting punched is always the funniest of them.

This is a very good series on briefly summarizing Marx's critique of political economy. I think it should be a must-watch series.

It's often dank indeed

Wisecrack has a bizarrely well done episode about the philosophy of Fascism and the problems with it (it makes you a prisoner)

youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM

They also have a good video on Neo-Liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU

Is this the dreaded Holla Forums, the outcasts that memed Trump into the while house, the noble servants of Kek, the conservative counter culture? Is this our opponent that changes his beliefs not due to reason and facts, but because another woman's beliefs?

Anyway, wish you luck.

I think OP left, hopefully he returned to reddit where Le MayMays rules over reason
At least we have a pussy for us