Legit Islamics

How does your ideology deal with the Islamic Question, their massive birthrates and the primacy they place on their religion and sharia law and anti-liberalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/articles/BRZ110A.html
alternet.org/story/140221/bush's_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges:_god_wants_to_"erase"_mid-east_enemies_"before_a_new_age_begins"
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

educate yourself.

Wow people's stick BTFO.

I dunno, maybe they'd stop coming here if we stopped blowing up their houses.

Where did I? I implied the opposite.

They don't want to understand any thing they wish to destroy the white race.

We already have several threads on this. Stop spamming you autist. No responses except sage

You're doing a better job by being unfuckable and intolerable

OMG, did you just say that you love Islamofascism and fully agree that radical Islamic terrorists need to kill everyone in the West like their religion has been telling them to for 1400 years?

you sound like a racist OP.

Islam is incredibly conservative, libs are RETARDS

lol cia, back to general shitposting and forum sliding then, are we?

you know one day a list will be leaked that reveals the names of online shills and your life will be ruined.

After a few generations they'll be Muslim in name only, like Albanians

I swear to fucking god. Imperialism is the worst leftist memes. Muslims are always the instigators, just because we bomb back does not make us the bad guys

It isn't "imperialism" it's material analysis.

I'm not going to bother.

Who are you responding to shill?

What a ghost story mark

Are you retarded or 12?

But that's a meme

memes are true, that's why you Boynie Shmanders and Hillary lost the election.

Well Islam is like pretty much every other religion. It's essentially silent on political questions, other than promoting a specific set of values which define their morality. Most religions have moralities which go well with communism.

And as for the objections that Islam is evil/violent/barbaric,
The Islamic tradition has a long history of madrashas, schools that study the hadith and the Quran, and there is a general consensus built up over many different issues. There is a common logic from which to argue from in Islam, and there is an islamic epistemology. Some hadith contradict each other. Islam has ways of dealing with that. This is why it's completely mistaken for some immature uneducated atheist to just take out any hadith and try to extrapolate the entire message of islam based on that. They do the same thing with Christianity, even though they know nothing about the Christian tradition of theology. They're just ignorant bigots.

Can Islam accommodate modern ideals? Can there be a liberal democratic Islam? I think so. Islam doesn't comment much on liberal ideals or preferred forms of government. Currently Islam is being changed and influenced by western culture, and I believe in the future we will have an entirely westernized Islam. I don't see any argument showing how Islam can't accommodate western society, so I'll wait and see if you can think of a particular argument.

that's not how you spell neocon, imperialist pig, nazi, wahhabist or salafist.

Islam is a meme, if the wars ever stop in the ME they will eventually have a reformation

its just a meme guise

lol

The Abbasid Caliphate has been militarily irrelevant for at least a century by the time of crusades.

this image has been BTFO a million times already

btfo in what regards? Can you elaborate? I'm new here.

I mean that very picture shows major differences depending on the country, so it seems islam isn't the main factor for having certain primitive beliefs.

We should of let the Soviets invade Afghanistan.
Kazakhstan would of been another major Wahhabist hotspot if it had not had all it's religious beliefs crushed with an iron fist.
Unfortunately the Saudis are trying to promote Wahhabism there and in Uzbekistan now

US sent terrorists to Afghanistan to force a Soviet invasion.
globalresearch.ca/articles/BRZ110A.html

eh, should have saged the shill thread

Better interpretations.

Heh, remember when Bush literally told people that he killed millions of civilians because God told him to?
alternet.org/story/140221/bush's_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges:_god_wants_to_"erase"_mid-east_enemies_"before_a_new_age_begins"

Kinda reminds me of Jean-Claude Juncker talking about aliens and all the media refusing to talk about it. I wonder if Oligarchs put coke-heads in leading positions on purpose because they're so easily manipulated into various religions or cults.