Tankies coup Holla Forums discord

Hey guys just so you all know there's been a tankie coup of Snow's discord and all users have been banned, the initiators are Schnitz, Karkhov, Big Lels, and others.

discord.gg/9WaxpxR

This is MY new leftypol discord, that will have no traitors involved whatsoever. I will run it democratically and with no bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ry8RDEY
discord.gg/cmPh6
youtu.be/9fwLEhTQiMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and in case someone wondered what it was over, it was literally nothing, just a complete power grab. I'm Marxist Media by the way.

schnitz isn't a tankie he's a titoist you retard

I don't give a fuck, tankie methods, whatever.

discord.gg/Ry8RDEY

Join the new discord made by god king Schnitz.

man such a wonderful sudden drama

discord.gg/Ry8RDEY

Also for people who are wondering why I am annoyed, they deleted 700 users and banned them so they don't even know what happened, nobody will even know how to join a new server and you just killed the Discord for no reason. Fuck you Schnitz.

RIP Discord destroyed by tanks

please, tell me someone is recording this conversation

I have nothing against the new Vanguard.

Comrade Schnitz has my full support.

ah shit good point I'll hit record now

I don't think it was Holla Forums

Because somethings happening to Holla Forums too.

ONE OF YOU FAGS ON THE DISCORD DO IT NOW DONT ASSUME OTHER PEOPLE WILL ITS YOUR JOB DO IT NOW

Can you expand on that?

Why is the whole Discord meme big? It came out of nowhere and everyone shills their fucking channels.

2.0 IS A TANKIE COUP 3.0 IS THE VANGUARD OF THE REVOLUTION

Read the "nonsense sticky" on that board.

I think we're both under attack.

Cause every tripfag now wants his own personality cult of 20 people.

yfw Schnitz is a fucking trot

This is good. Now if only you faggots could stop trying to reach Reddit maybe this board could be less shit again.

Also my Discord server doesnt have anything on it right now I know, but I will make it all tomorrow: I didn't know this would happen ahead of time and I will set it up.

I think I'm already in it

well that explains why in the span of like 2 hours I was talking to people and then I noticed the server was simply gone from my list. Why can't people just not be faggots for once

Currently there is a proposal for Bat'ko to take over as the new admin on a new server or on the traitor server, I support this either way and if this happens I will close my server. He's the only one among us online now to actually contribute anything to Holla Forums.

I propose Bat'ko take over right now as a temporary measure to regain trust from the coup d'etat, and then we can figure where to go from there

Is it the one that is talking about shareblue?

I got banned for no reason

KOBA WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO DIE

If it was destroyed by Shnitz, wouldn't it be by a market soc Titoist instead of a tank?

discord.gg/Ry8RDEY

It's the one with the suspicious OP that was random and almost appeared to be a bot.

IRC > centralized bullshit

This is a better choice.

The real leftypol Discord you cunts
discord.gg/cmPh6

Discord is risky, learn to use better chats like tox.

Didn't you fuckers learn when Tankie scum took over DCCMFCP on facebool? Like shit, stop giving power or control to people who have a record of fucking shit up, it's that simple.

I imagine our BO will read this sooner or later, so here's a honest suggestion from someone who has been shitposting for almost 2 decades: swear off any and all spin-offs. They almost invariably become a source of unending drama, and an awful proportion of those become actively inimical to the original community.

democracy by emoji

only hoochie has that I'm afraid.

Muke here.

If anyone is wondered if this is gonna effect the State and Revolution discord reading group we can still do it on the nea server. The dissucsion for the book is this Sunday so get reading. I will make a strawpoll for a time tomorrow.

Any nothing of value was lost. Try a spy-free service next time.

youtu.be/9fwLEhTQiMA

I think now the discord is officially reddit shittier.

C U L T O F B A T K O

Snow let's Nazis in and makes people mod without voting and lets them abuse power.

Snitz makes funny videos and is a top lad.

???

fuck off Schnitz

Can we please stop splitting? There can't be two "official" Holla Forums discords.

What the fuck is going on?

SPLITTER!

man you were a complete fag though. jesus christ. fuck schnitz but there's "fuck schnitz but let's move on to salvage the situation" and there's "fuck schnitz and just insist on this and do nothing else", and man, your hate boner for schnitz was quite a sight to see.

A group of users with mod powers (led by Schnitz) banned everyone, so and now they're arguing in a new emergency server who should have admin power.

consider the following:
people agree with co-joined ownership
schnitz gives discord server ownership to bat'ko
from that point on schnitz' power is nominal- if he keeps fucking up, which you know, he probably will, bat'ko can easily demod him

E-drama can go in the trash general.

This, beat me to it

There is no official Holla Forums discord. All discords are cancer