Should every member of every college fraternity/sorority in the country be hunted down and charged with capital crimes...

Should every member of every college fraternity/sorority in the country be hunted down and charged with capital crimes when communism comes into fruition?

No.

Ofcourse not, comrade!

You have them all pass a class con test and then you execute them.

why would they be, I don't pay attention to sororities?

no but the thought is amusing and watching Stacy's and Chad's running for their lives while a horde of Left Wing death squads mows them down with anti-aircraft guns would be deeply satisfying. they're not the worst thing in the world, deviant ass holes but not the worst thing in the world. Bankers and Defense industry people are a thousand times worse and probably should be rounded up

Frat bros and sorority sisters would be the types of people that would end up in a vanguard party. Anti-social individuals can never be revolutionary.

Is this peak lifestylism

I would love to kill every fucker in the Greek system. Their porky ass families should be made to watch.

nah, I have friends in greek life.

Give an anti-social indiviual enough support and you have a perfect dictator.

It's all about… .. .wait for it…

MATERIAL CONDITIONS

leave bourgeois

No; But perhaps some will be hanged from lamp posts for being reactionary fuckers who would rather align with fascism than recognize their own role in perpetuating hierarchies and their repulsive classcuckery.

Also
Only in America

Friendship s a bourgeois concept in itself. Under communism everyone would be friends by default.

Most of them are bourgeoisie, so no.

Comradeship is much more powerful sentiment than friendship. Friends fade, but comrades are forever.

Frats are filled with the most low life scum on college campuses.

Had a roommate in a frat and he was cool but holy shit, going over to his frat house was like walking into an alternative universe where being a massive cunt 24/7 was just the norm. Like, seriously. I've never been around a group of people I almost universally hated until I met his frat brothers.

I've never seen a worse bunch of filthy, sub human, reactionary, racist would-be date rapists in my entire life or since.

They're prettt much all Autists.

I have a good friend very close to me who was in a sorority her freshman year of college. She was sexually assaulted twice because when she came she had no experience with drinking and was naive about their motives when they invited her over to "hang out."

I stopped using the word "TRIGGERED" as a joke because I've actually seen it happen IRL and it's fucking heart breaking, honestly.

Your friend is a bourgeois. She probably deserved it for even CONSIDERING going to a frat.

This is the problem with vanguard parties

People change, user. I know you're trying to be edgy but think what you mean when you say somebody deserves something because they were 18 and wanted to fit in.

She stayed silent about it because her sorority sisters just dismissed her claims and did nothing to support her. Sororities are almost as bad as frats in so far as they enable their behavior.

There's no would be to frat boys being rapists. Hell, it isn't an uncommon initiation for them to rape each other.

Fuck boys, sometimes I can't contain my rage over frats.

Imagine going into a Ralph Lauren, finding out the exact same polo your friend "Mason" had on yesterday, picking it out, looking in the mirror and going "wow, I look so cool" before you head off to buy some boat shoes and a golf visor. Looking at yourself and going "yes, I look like I'm ready to both sail and golf today."

The aesthetic of wanting to look like a stereotype of bourgeois fucking parasite pisses me off so much. They're pathetic scrubs.

Like I'm actually raging just typing this, I hate them so much. I used to live in the frat part of town during college on he second floor of an apartment building. Like fucking rabid alley cats or dogs howling at the moon I was kept up on literally 5 seperate occasions of this same scenario:
Nuke them, honestly

Even when they do charity they make sure it has a bourgeois connotation

itt angry nerd virgins they were never popular in college

Sour grapes

FUCKING NORMIEES HOW DARE THEY HAVE FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE