Tfw federal funding and research grants for your major program will be cut under Trump's budget proposal

Feels bad, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hrvie
youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

¨D-drain the swamp¨

R A D I C A L I Z E

You work in climate change?

OP gets a Soros check every week to keep spraying aerosol cans outside all day.

GET ORGANIZED
TALK TO ALL YOUR LOCAL GRAD STUDENTS, PROFESSORS, ETC. AND TELL THEM ABOUT THESE BUDGET CUTS. GET THEM TO PROTEST THE BUDGET.

Delicious

Too bad our tax dollars aren't funding you anymore faggot, maybe do something productive.

Accelerationism, fam

No. Environmental engineering.

Fuck off with your dogshit strawman Holla Forums

epig

I'm sorry is it nigger art then? I didn't realize they paid people to stare at shit that's vaguely shaped like a snake all day too.

Almost all scientific research happens in universities.

Stem is the only research that matters, it's not being cut in the budget, and the only things that are losing funding is retardation like culture and gender studies.

Source? If this is true I take it back about this being a bad thing

And they say communists are people too.

I'm not a commie

Wrong.

archive.is/hrvie

"The budget would cut or eliminate programs to support research of breakthrough clean energy technology, including the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy and the Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing Program."

Partially related to this are the programs that specifically deal with the environment. Those are being targeted as well, and a bunch of programs and projects could vanish as a result.

Yeah al gore's climate shekels grab was fun for a while, but we're pretty past that now.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM

So sad

Uh huh…