Can we have a "best of leftypol" thread? Screecshots, copypastas and memes allowed

Can we have a "best of leftypol" thread? Screecshots, copypastas and memes allowed

Starting with a future classic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah, let me tell you about this thread my boy. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I like this, though I'd like this to also be a general nostalgia thread for really vintage leftypol memes like the original OCs (the south park idpol one if someone has it), milo post screencaps, weaponized autism series, etc.

only because of your flag

One of my finest moments. If satantits don't make it we don't deserve to live.

We have a booru for a reason. Plus, that post which you linked was shit. A thread died for this.

Leave already, you stupid ancap!

That green text is amazing, I was listening to Tycho well reading it and got goosebumps.

*autistic screeching*

the greentext one is making me cry

Best cap evah

never forget when we crashed the plane

Dumping from my collection

Nice American nationalism.

I imagine most Holla Forumsacks would be willing to forgive the rest just to have that.

So can we expect their support for comrade Corbyn and his state-funded waifu plan?

This actually sounds pretty good

I find this hilarious for some reason months later

youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM

The best of Holla Forums will be when you fags leave like the Holla Forums retards tbh

The post in OP is one of the most politically weak essays I've ever had to read. This poster has evidently never actually read any Marx… How hilarious, that he thinks this terrible misinterpretation of Marxist thought is somehow a "realistic" approach.

ts