How many layers of idpol are you on?

Can idpolers drop the pretense and just say they support segregation?

Wow, how did we ever express "I like this" before this cultural landmark of a phrase.

Wannabe booj scum

Reminds of that one ancap ball image macro

Well they are right in a way, any white person talking like that should be garroted with good quality fishing line

meanwhile wikipedia lists dozens of origin theories of that word including german, french, greek and finnish

I have this feeling that these "black lives matter" etc idpollers would white supremacist if their skin color would be normal.

Hello Holla Forums
You have to go back

Just like a Nazi start cheerleeding Jews if he discover he is one.

This world could have been so beautiful.

I'm just saying this now, just to get it out there:
I copyright the idea of voluntarily going mute. You can't do that now, it's my idea. I'm reserving non-communication via silence for myself. Find another route towards blocking off communication skills, because this road is exclusively reserved for me and my associated licensees.

(also I've literally never heard that phrase wtf.)

I read an article about some Hungarian neo-nazi who discovered he was Jewish and then became a hardline Zionist. So probably

What a leap.

Am I right in reading this as her having raised $5000, to do what exactly? Cultural appropriation has got to be one of the stupidest non-issues to ever be invented. Like I understand why its an issue in certain contexts, but only really when it is being done as mockery. Also the irony of complaining about people using your racial groups slang when you are speaking a language invented by another racial group.

There is very little difference between a white supremacist and a zionist. In fact I would say that they are basically the same thing.

Wow, are we being raided by reddit?

Cultural commodification is fucked up. Cultural appropriation is good.

How is using a stupid phrase in a tweet mocking their culture. You are fuck reddit you radlib faggot.

The article should be whining about corporations commodifying culture, instead the slant taken is distinctly "whites appropriating blacks"

Take your (micro?)nationalism and shove it.

The notion of 'authentic x culture' is always going to be excellent. Many white liberals have a cargo cult mentality that makes them see even the most banal pop culture artifacts of the Other as sacred totems. The fetishisation of the other as fully authentic consumer unit is one of the most extreme forms of cultural commodification

The difference is that one is acceptable in the mainstream and the other isn't. They're both full of shit and will be crushed, but you're a fool of you don't realize the power zionists wield.

I like the implication that denny's and iHop are "white culture"
Yes, as a pale american man, I really identify with denny's as a symbol of my people.

as long as we dont have to dare suggest it might be capitalism raping culture, not WYATT PPEEPPLLZ, after all.

Why do we want to see these dumbasses free from proky exploitation again??

Going all in on being an ancap I see

eceleb thread