Primitivism

the only primitivism movement i heard of is anarcho-primitivism, but what if i want to set up a tribe or chiefdom. i am not an anarchist

and is there any books on the subject?
anarcho-monarchist primitivism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdogID589Mk
libcom.org/files/Sahlins - Stone Age Economics.pdf
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's plenty of ecofash primitivism. All of it is garbage.

any examples of like theory books, also i am a leftist and not a fascist. i just believe people need a leader

i want further back that just farming, and not a dictator but a leader. they used way too much tech anyway

the opening pages of your 10th grade history book faggot

yes. i want back to a time like that, but it doesn't seem to be as popolare or have a name like anarcho primitivism, i guess you can just call it primitivism.

and i want books on theory, maybe some psychological studies of tribes today

I'm a Green, however not all technology or society is ecologically harmful. What we need is progress to move past environmentally destructiveness. Not a return to pre-Neolithic society. Which has done jack shit in it's 30,000 years of existence. Also if you want to stay true to your ideology go stop using the internet and go live in the woods.

Jesus Christ, this entire thread is a shitpost

i am actully planning on doing it

maybe make some mailbombs too

i am actully seriosly asking, but can understand it seen as a joke.

Jacques Ellul deserves 2 be a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=LdogID589Mk

Yes the entire right wing eco-primitivist ethos is basically barbarian hordes of nomad steppe aryans conquering bug people. So if you're into that aesthetic, that's where you will find it

thank you!

this looks interesting. will look at it tomorrow

im not right wing just because i want a leader of the tribe

I'M GONNA MAKE NEAL DEGRASSE TYSON LOOK LIKE FUCKIN' POL POT

the entire right wing eco-fascist ethos wants exactly what you want. Its right wing to want a tribal, monarchist social structure and its right wing to hold the values that would lead someone to want that social structure. An-prims who want egalitarian hunter-gatherer bands are leftist. Prims who want Chiefs, Kings etc are right wingers who want paleo-traditionalism.

I've also been looking for something like this.

Idk why Bookchin is so autisticly​ against primitivism

Incorrect. Primitivism existed long before the left right split

Hardcore.

pretty much

no, it's like this is neither left or right when i think about it and a lot of leftist want leaders

primitivism might be more retarded than ancap

There's no reasoning with technolols they are capable to measure life only through technological progress, remember they are the people that say shit like "wow nazi germany sure made important progress that we coulnd't make with the ethics of today!!! It wasn't that bad after all"

techolgy have made life worse in the thirdworld and psylogical in the first world

"The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break
down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of
physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a
long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of
permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to
engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore,
if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is
no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from
depriving people of dignity and autonomy."
t.Unabomber Manifesto

I actually happen to be a fan of ted even if I disagree with some of his positions

me too

i have only read the unabombers manifesto, he have an other book who is better, or that he himself say is.

anymore authors like him?

another proof that Bookchin is SJW trash

AnPrims really are pure garbage

bookchin actully kinda cool

I am studying ecology and conservation and think primitivist is stupid. But I do know a few primitivist writers.
You have Zerzan, Derrick Jensen and Daniel Quinn you could look up.

I would however suggest you read paleoecology and ecology in general instead.

thank you!

i hope i will find some pdfs of those authors

I will suggest you "The New Wild" by Fred Pearce as an example of nature doing fine.

libcom.org/files/Sahlins - Stone Age Economics.pdf

First chapter specifically.

I've tried ellul but stopped because of various reasons. I've read against history against leviathan and imho once you get past all the feminist bullshit it really helps to put things into perspective and has a lot of interesting ideas. It's really idealistic nonetheless so I wouldn't take it really seriously. Also I've read 4 arguments for the elimination of television and imho it's a great book against all the "technology is neutral :^)" bullshit

Not a primitivist but sort of related is John Michael Greer

How has nobody recommended Ted Kaczynsky? Dude was peak anprim.

i made it pretty obvously i had read him look at and

Oh, whoops, that's what I get for posting before I finish my coffee.

he is a luddite but not a fucking anprim

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism