Where were you when reddit obesity became an even bigger faggot than he already was

Where were you when reddit obesity became an even bigger faggot than he already was

WTF I LOVE REVEL NOW. He lives in Wales right? Thats close to me ;)

I knew he was a sissiboi, I want to fugg him

eceb containment thread pls

I'd fuck his boipucci while we exchange existential thoughts with each other after.

source

SOURCE how do you know that's him

hnnggg
e-celeb shit goes in the gulag tho

leaking my cross dressing pics that I myself posted? You totally got me this time ahaha rabble BTFO BUSTED

hnnnng

new ideology of the month?

btw you look nice and cute in it, it fits you

:)

post cock

P-post more

post boi pusy and we will forget about you coming from reddit.

damn rvbvl i'd fuck you tbh

Am I the only heterosexual cis male on Holla Forums? sometimes it feels like I am.

yes. Brb getting my estrogen powder

Rebel post boipucci. I ain't gay but I would smash tbh

You're gay alright

M-maybe

SHOW US YOUR TITS

It's not gay if you say "no homo" user.

You're not going tranny on us, are you? Normies are still repulsed by those and we need all the support we can get.

Yeah because that's the worse thing that could ever happen to you

damn son

So, is this how you pay for college?

Just a quick fyi for you idiots, wanting to smash a tight boipucci is literally the most hetro thing there is

post chastity device and post feet

Damn Europe is so gloomy and depressing.

This tbh. It's not gay if you live on the same continent

In threads like this I realize Stalin did nothing wrong by wanting to purge faggotry

That's just Britain.

it's not gay if the balls dont touch so I'm safe.

Tripfags and e-celebs are cancer

FTFY

Your post violates the NAP good lad
stop bullying Rebel

I'll ask her if she's seen a blonde faggot

that studies physics

you are all super gay, am I the only straight person on leftypol?

Funny thing I was listening to Raw Power by Iggy Pop and the Stooges and then as soon I clicked this thread then the song Penetration started playing.

I do not why you guys bully Rebel
He is one of the sharpest youthful philosophers of our time

im gay

Traps are gay

no

post boibewbs

This thread right now

This is now a boipussy general

It's because it's fun and he deserves it for being the Dunning Krueger effect personified

I bet Rebel is on grindr.

Brb finding a proxy for Cardiff and hitting him up.

This whole thread backfired on the Tankie.

We stand united with our comrades especially ones that crossdress

I want to no homo fuck the shit out of rebel to teach him a lesson for being such a sissy fag

Rebel, I thought you were a raging faggot before, but now see your nuts.

Rebel do you like strong despooked slavic men?

Post boy pussy, faggot.

I would never ever fuck ANYONE who refers to themselves as "despooked" unironically.

Whereabouts are you in england lad. Could do with heeming a lad right about now

Who would you fuck? Asking for a friend

Unlike you, I'm a fuckin' MAN.

to prove it, post boipussi

In this case I was doing irony

U first faggot

yes, these are my posts, friend.

You don't have any, due to your faggotry.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little nah Im joking fuck off already

how do I get a cool badge next to my name?

so no more pics?

Just out of curiosity you aren't really this delusional are you?

wat

POST MORE PICS YOU FLAMING FAGGOT!

I was the co-owner to *the* biggest absurdism pages on facebook, 10000 people. I am really that delusional.

ALT+F4

Like hell. Kill yourself, you stupid virgin pervert.

reb would you ever dress like a girl and fuck a guy in a completely heterosexual way

:(

Prove it faggot

No

now that you received all the attention you deny our requests you fucking maggot.

No cuz I don't wanna get doxxed? My knowledge of such things should be evidence enough.

*Thirst*

*Intensifies*

Those pictures almost make up for all of your ideological shitposting.
Post more, fag.

Turn yourself into soylent green you prancing la la homo man

check em

why even live

NO, CHECK THESE

I-I mean….

fuck

FUCK

witnessed

gj

post bhole

You already got doxxed though that is unless your address is not Room 7 2 Colum Road Cardiff, Wales

Why is this on leftypol? Honest question.

checked

who do you think put that address out in the first place you dumb fucks

someday the post numbers will catch up with the people killed by communism

because we dont have an eceleb containment thread

seizing the means of reproduction

nice digits, and nice thighs

Because mods are fucking lazy niggers who allow attention whores to run rampant.

We should purge this shit, not indirectly enable it.

someone please post cock

good to see that rebel is not the only tranny here

silly user, okay, if you insist…

:3

remember to be like pavlik morozov

I will never support leftypol, because I am right handed

Rebel if you aren't gay why crossdress?

I was lying, I'm actually left handed

Subhuman trash

Abuse me more please

I'm thirsty, show more

I-I'm not good at that stuff

it's okay friendrade, we can still revolution together

iktf ;_;

Rebel you don't even deserve to be bullied because you're too much of a cheap whore to post more pics. Dumb slut.

liberals aren't revolutionary.

2/10 apply yourself

Stop bullying rebel
Off yourself

I don't even do this smh this is the first time I posted on leftypol since forever anyway

I'm not a liberal. I'm a communalist

De´loy more of these if he wont post boipucci then this thread mus be nuked.

this is one of the major reasons I left. I fucking hate when you guys post this disgusting cruelty to animals. Don't you have a soul?

We'll stop when you post your boipussy

Rebels cute he can stay

You shouldn't be on an image board if you can't handle chan culture

Joining in 2011 on 4b doesn't make you an old fag

"you shouldn't be in London if you can't handle terrorist attacks"

quints of truth and wisdom

POST BOIPUSSY GOD DAMNIT. I'LL FUCKING DO THE LEAP OF FAITH FOR YOU, BUT ONLY IF I GET THAT FUCKING BOIPUSSY

Holla Forums culture is not chan culture.
This type of assblastery is Holla Forums tier where they'll sage a thread they don't want to see with DESU until the poster quits, just click HIDE ffs.

take a leap off a bridge.

Nice

Nobodies making you stay faggot it's not like being stuck in a city where you have conditions that limit what you can do all you have to do is click off this board

You're kinda dumb…

Says the guy who says this as a reply to this

not an argument

Marx: culture is dynamic and should be dynamic
leftypol: uhhh respect our culture okay

did you ever visit a single decent board? Or just Holla Forums?

thirst is good if its gay

But she likes it!

read Kierkegaard =3

And how the hell is Holla Forums culture not part of chan culture?

I mostly used /mu/ and /x/ when I wasn't shitposting on Holla Forums

It's not leftypol culture, and it's certainly not any culture that shouldbe here you Holla Forumstard, get out.

Read Friedrice Nice

hope you like chopper rides

Both Nietzsche and Stirner are crude forms of Kierkegaard who don't analyse the individual against society deeply enough

Xd le pinochet

Kierkegaard is a crude form of Stirner and Nietzsche

I want to grab a strap on, lube it up throughly, and fuck Rebel's boipussy

With love and affection

Oh no not the helicopter, what will we leftists do :(

fall out of them :^)

Like it or not there a lot of us here from Holla Forums and you getting rid of us as we are too ingrained within the flesh of chan culture to be taken out. Do you think that the memes posted just fell out of no where? No they originated from boards like Holla Forums. We are everywhere, we are roaches, and we will find every place you try to hide even if you think that you can't be found. The only way to avoid us is to avoid the places we most likely are not and even that is not a guarantee as you will have to deny our with you in one way or another.

*you are not getting rid of us

Why are there so many traps/trans on Holla Forums?

there's a lot of traps on imageboards in general

remember rule 37 and rule 43

Because trans acceptance created an opening for trans people into political culture.

I guess? I'm stealth though so if that was true I really wouldn't know. I'll be here in political culture regardless of whether or not society is accepting of trans people, so long as I can get my pills.

Yeah, I know. I think it's because a lot of us are socially isolated growing up, so we tend to gravitate towards online communities that cater to that. Later, even after we've transitioned and have more friends, we still stick to things we used to like somewhat. At least, that's how it worked for me.

Which in turn was probably provided by a socialized health care system. I suppose most trans folk are leftist out of material necessity.

Private, actually (I live in Burgerstan). You're right though about trans people having a material necessity to oppose capitalism. Transition costs a fortune and right now only the super rich, like Caitlin Jenner, have the money to get the surgeries they need to pass convincingly as the opposite gender. There are also a few people (like me) who can pass with hormones alone because they started young enough or looked fairly effeminate to begin with. I really lucked out there, considering my family is lower middle class at best.

Also, there's the fact that going to Holla Forums for trans people would just be downright masochistic. If a trans person is interested in politics and imageboards, they're likely to end up here simply due to their own sense of self preservation.

I'm happy to hear that you managed without money problems; the US system is downright cruel, at it doesn't look to get better any time soon.
Plenty of those around of course.

Thanks, I'm definitely one of the the lucky ones. There are so many trans people here who look and feel like shit because they can't afford/access proper healthcare. If you ever hear about some trans person killing themselves, just remember that 95% of the time it was because they couldn't get proper medical treatment and eventually their dysphoria pushed them over the edge. Stealth trannies virtually never commit suicide.

Now that you mention it, there actually are some trans people over on halfchan's /lgbt/ which try to suck up to Holla Forums and social conservatives for god knows what reason. Google "polgbt" if you want to see it for yourself. Most of them are pre transition, and I think not yet having to deal with transphobia has made them ignorant about just how much the right hates us.

go on mtfg and there's trans nazis
its the stupidest fucking thing

they just want attention, and there are plenty of chasers there

Me on this board right now,

That's insane. Are they [email protected]/* */ or actual Hitler loving Nazis?

Probably. I think every trans woman goes through a phase right at the start of their transition where they crave validation.

like actual nazis
there's so many nazi anime girls posted there

Or maybe, we understand the value of sacrifice for the greater good of one's race

Muke sure is a lucky guy

i always knew you nazis wanted to be loved by a strong bolshevik man