Welcome to Democracy Now! Democracynow.org, the war and peace report. I'm Amy Goodman

Welcome to Democracy Now! Democracynow.org, the war and peace report. I'm Amy Goodman.

i would

Did you see her on the ground reporting on the DAPL? She's a total badass.

She never mentions Stalin, Lenin, or even Hegelian Dialectics. I have a feeling that she's a revisionist.

Liberals gunna lib.

We need the police to gun down an entire crowd of protestors and bread riots before Americans get real.

Marxists are losers

Goodman constantly has Marxists on her show.

*desperately holds back sneeze*
*b-roll footage loops repeatedly with the sound of mucus in the background*
*inaudible*
*teleprompter queues next topic*
In Syria,

Democracy Now! is good, but also sort of dry. They seem to present everything in the most mundane and boring way possible.

You mean Americans who believe the ACA is marxist

same

Not as hot as Ana.

Ana will be hot as hell when she's Amy's age.

Amy Goodman, Jill Stein, Susan Sarandon. I've started to realize I have a thing for older women.

forgot to take off my shitposting flag

Please keep liberal things on Tumblr.

Fuck, I know Susan Sarandon is like, 70, but she honestly looks really good for her age. How do people look like that when they're that old? Plastic surgery?

The blood of aborted fetuses

hgh injections

Yeah, it's really too bad given their leftist tendency. I don't watch Democray Now! Much because it is so dry, and they cover a lot of similar news to what I can read in the NYT or whatever. Except for their extensive coverage of DAPL, but imma be real whichyou. A lot of it was just "cops injured 3 people today, shits rough out here!". I know it is :/

she comes across so gentle i want to give her a hug.

Wasn't her dad childhood friends with Noam Chomsky or something?

what do they all have i common? they are all either jews or turks. jewish and turkish women age well when they attractive to begin with. Holla Forums completely BTFO'd as usual

And that left-wing women age better.

Putting make-up on celebrities is not a trade for nothing you know?

your waifu a shit