Jordan B. Peterson

Has anybody taken this guy apart yet, like Chomsky did with Sam Harris? I loathe this dude, he manages to be even more consumed with himself than Sam. I'll admit I have never read any of his books, but my instincts tell me there will be nothing of value to find - and I'm not sure I could stomach it anyways.

He apparently did an AMA on the worst site on the Internet here: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/

some highlights for you

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/dfbtrpj/#dfbtrpj
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/dfbtra1/#dfbtra1
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/dfbtsru/#dfbtsru
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/dfbz2fg/?context=3#dfbwyjs

This guy loves to shit on SJWs, but make no mistakes, not out of understanding, he is just another centrist who, as he claims, rejects all forms of ideology - communism and fascism alike, horseshit theory is a thing with him - and has transcended even New Atheism to cultivate an enlightened mind. I would love to see him "debate" it out with Zizek tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObnBHMzIQ_A
samharris.org/blog/item/the-limits-of-discourse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is there to debate? It's as simple as an academic yuppie prick being too narcissistic to form a coherent worldview.

this

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy.

my instincts tell me you're a dumb cunt

ignore shitpost flag

Sam had a discussion with him

who cares, Peterson is just having a 15 minute spotlight

but Sam is a retard. Who would want to watch that

I feel like you inadvertently answered your own question

The end point of Jordan Peterson's ""philosophy"" is to ignore JP and live your own life and stop looking for master's and father figures.

He is walking talking self-help

what a hack.

Even reddit is not buying it, although some are still wondering why they liked children's movies better when they were children.

he's basically self-help for frogmen

Take him apart for what? Being anti-sjw?

thats because it was rhetorical

I wonder if he eats his own shit

Why do we need a thread about him every week? Hes just a boring liberal like Dave Rubin who has nothing interesting to say.

whats wrong with sam harris?

literally who?

Our favorite philosopher Slavoj "Why am I for the death penalty? Because Sam Harris is alive" Zizek says it best youtube.com/watch?v=ObnBHMzIQ_A

and if you want, read this samharris.org/blog/item/the-limits-of-discourse and remember Harris thought he came out ahead of this exchange

Cool ideology bucko

First time I've heard about him tbh

Jordan Peterson is a christian

And you should read his work for yourself, or at least watch him on Joe Rogan:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

From the third highlight as an explanation for why Frozen is propaganda not art. This is such a mindbogglingly stupid thing to this guy loves Dostoevsky, Nietzsche, and the Gulag archipalogeo would he call what they wrote propaganda. Also getting so triggered over Frozen shows this guy is just a retarted Holla Forumsyp hiding behind a rational centrist veneer.

fpbp