I need to be cheer up

I need to be cheer up.
I have been feeling a tremendous sense of dread and the cia wikileaks things has made me more paranoid.
how do you guys cope with hopelessness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0SN29Ee8mo
tekhnede.blogspot.ru/2015/01/occupy-resist-and-produce-ozgur-kazova.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alcohol

I hang out with my significant other and friends
I play viddy gaymes, read, do housework, listen to music
I do feel you on the cia wikileaks but then again we're probably all being watched
It does not surprise me though

Embrace the absurd - life is one giant joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0SN29Ee8mo

I feel Zizek is subestimating the power of big data
And if cia niggers are reading Holla Forums to monitor us; no matter how much they learn about marxism they will still try to kill us

I'm not just afraid of survilance but the logical next step: genocide. I'm colombian, all the left here was exterminated violently and its a fear deep inside of you.

I feel like he is talking about Clapistan to begin with
I can understand the fear though as everything is a bit more dangerous in developing countries
I'd say hang out with friends and family and communicate through words or letters
Pero mandando buena fortuna

I didn't want to sound like a dumb dickwad but I feel like the situation is similar in most Latin American countries (since I am from one of those countries)

Nah fam alcohol a shit.

Benzos and GHB is where is at.

Listen to music, play vidya, watch films. Work on writing. I try to fuck a girl or jack off. Drink if all that fails.

Of course those are all temporary measures and the despair of living in this capitalist hell isn't something you can easily escape. Even when enjoying myself it's in the corner of my eye like a grim spectre, waiting for the moment to rake it's claws across my soul. I cling to the delusion that it would be better if I got a gf, but deep down I know that may make it worse with the constant sting of failure over my head that I failed someone I care about by not freeing them from the chains of capitalism.

What about cigarrettes?

I already have lots of hobbies but I can't downplay my trade just because I'm blue.

Abandon happiness, it has no inherent worth

I can't stop it and keep letting it go till I get down to a very low state so low that any amount of something happy will bring me back up which then slowly builds me up to normal. Obviously not a healthy thing to do, but it works

despair is a spook

t. Memester who hasn't read stirner

I don't look around before crossing the street

It's only a matter of time

it's situations like this where you gotta think

what would zizek do?

how would zizek make himself feel better?

Thats the most retarded stance Zizek ever took

These mostly, as well as the fact that here and there the proletariat manages to have victories now and then.

tekhnede.blogspot.ru/2015/01/occupy-resist-and-produce-ozgur-kazova.html

Communism will win.

Nah fam benzos a shit

Dissociative research chemicals where it at

Buy a treadmill and some weights. Do the treadmill one day, the weights the other, repeat.

they don't really do shit now do they

GHB makes me dizzy :c

Hail Eris.

Drugs, sex and shitposting

WOKE AF

Don't check if you don't want to get more disappointed at the world.

Irrelevant opinion from someone who doesn't know how technology works. I'd rather listen/read Stallman.

I eat some ice cream. think about cuddling with someone.

The only hope I can think of is laughter.

I want to totally abandon politics and go into comedy, truthfully. I never will, I'm not really that sort of creatively minded person, my mind's not really geared for it, but it's what I'd like to do.

I'm convinced we're fucked, so all I can do is try to make sure that we die laughing.

I have hope for the Nuclear Holocaust, that's how I deal with my dread. I love the bomb, the bomb will save us from ourselves.

The only thing left to do is meetup with comrades and others to riot, and destroy capitalism and the state. We can't build or do anything decent in these circumstances without a direct confrontation that would lead to us losing everything. Stop being hopeless we already know what we must do, we just have to do it.

t. someone that has experienced GCHQ surveillance