NICE ONE BOSS!

When your local paper (today) just prints outright reactionary porky whining.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/8466/tom-perkins-taxes/
stonehouse.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/south-west/stroud/stonehouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOD DAMN THESE CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND MY STORE VIOLATING THE NAP!

'feral children' is my favorite cryptofascist phrase

THANK YOU BASED JOB CREATOR

yup

also, this was on page 5 (ie. the second most important story) and the front cover underneath coverage of the london attack

Are you trapped in the Victorian era?

Holy fucking shit I'm beyond mad. Airbnb is pure scumbaggery.

These kids are fucking scum though, and I love kids, but holy fuck this generation of single mums is a disaster.

This tbh

FUCKING FERAL CHILDREN DOING THINGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It sure feels like it sometimes yeah, newspapers are pretty crazy over here

Wait, what?

airbnb had a tantrum after California (I think) made them pay hotel taxes

Crying porkies are my favourite porkies

Nothing will ever top pic related when it comes to porky whining

That picture is satire right? r-right?

That's fucking poetry.

Good. The more scared porky is, the better the prospect for an egalitarian society.

Notch is one of the better porkies tbh, at least hd doesn't own sweatshops.

Wtf does a venture capitalist even do?

They invest in startups by buying stakes in them. If you've ever seen that show "Shark Tank", those are venture capitalists.

In material terms, they do fuck all except keep the entrepreneur meme alive.

Sounds like a good guy to me

Notch is just a regular dude who somehow made it big, he didn't have the skill to handle a big company so he sold it to get out of this shit, and now he has more money than he knows what to do with and is depressed because he lost contact with his friends.

I kind of feel for him. He isnt really much of a porky, he just sits on a pile of money that microsoft gave him to make money and dodge tax, not really investing it.

Buy stakes in startups and other investments. It litterally only pushing paper around, they do not start anything themselves by definition of the term, they only hire people to do their job for them and live off the profits.

Nothing anyone with a high school knowledge of mathematics couldn't do.

You start off with a lot of money, right?

Expected return on capital tends to be proportionate to the 'risk', which is the amount of fluctuation.

So you spread out your investments over non-correlated instruments so the risks tend to cancel out, but you still get that high rate of return.

Then you get a shitload of money from the high rate of return because you had a lot of money to begin with.

Then everyone calls you a job creator because of your relation to some numbers on a balance sheet.

Kek this guy is porky personified

>time.com/8466/tom-perkins-taxes/

That's Aristotelian as heck.

Aristotle can fuck himself.

You mean go back to the 1800's?

If he called them all the worthless bunch of paki cunts they were the thought police would round him up

Aristotle shits down your mums throat, queer

Aristotle and Plato and not our guys.

Kill yourself you burger scoffing yank mongrel.

"Do rocks have souls?"
t. arisdoddle, one of the gratest minds of are time

WEW

This is pretty cool. What site is this?

I just googled for the local demographics and found it:
stonehouse.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/south-west/stroud/stonehouse
It doesn't do a race breakdown but muh paki horde will always select Muslim even if they're secretly atheist, and they always know a second language (which don't even register). It doesn't list unemployment either but those statistics are completely worthless at this point.

Also looking up Stroud on wikipedia
It's a predominantly white mill town, not that the racial makeup makes a difference. Mill towns are always shitholes, and generally so are mining and shipbuilding towns, but each type has their own brand of shittiness. Mill towns generally have high unemployment and little to no law enforcement, with alcohol and drugs (weed, speed and heroin) being abundant.

are you trying to say that such a question isn't a legitimate path of philosophical inquiry you garblemouthed fuckbin

No one tell Holla Forums they'll all move here.

MUH SLIM NO GO ZONES

Isn't Fallunja a Shiite town?

idk, it's where most UK troops fought so it was in the papers all the time, just name recognition

#disruptive

imo we should genocide all startup ceos

Really transports your neural impulses

You scholars who know advanced economics should know this isn't exactly the anti-media thing to do even if you don't believe in capitalism in general.