The term "Gender" from an non-anglo perspective

In German we just have the term "Geschlecht" - "Sex" and "Geschlechterrolle" -"Sexrole/Genderrole". So that already points out that genderroles are social constructed and sex is a biological thing.
Of course SJWs want to establish the Gender term even tough they cannot really explain what that means.

I would argue that non-Anglo leftists shouldn't use that term to prevent further influx of poststructural and postmodern bullshit and always point out that usage of it is a form of US-imperialism.

I've also noticed this, that English words are imported to fabricate problems which did not even exist. That's the problem with a state as degenerate as the US being the main world power, I suppose.

In Serbian language it's:
sex, gender, pole, circle
gender, genus, kind, crop, yield, harvest

SJWs really are colossally US-centric. The way that non-American SJWs parrot specifically American ideas like 'whiteness' just goes to show how sheep-like they are.

Also, there's also the focus on the "I" or the "me" in the English language, and the way that people use words to attach themselves to this "I." For instance, the phrase "I am hungry," vs. the "I have hunger" that is present in the Romance languages. There's a noticeable difference in semantics, even though the use is the same.

Though whether this is related to the Anglo obsession with "freedom, individuality, independence, my needs over the needs of others, etc.," I cannot conclusively say.

English had retarded words that create more problems than neccecery

and plenty more

lolololololololol

this.

tfw eternal anglo

Uh that is gender though.

Why is sexrole not used in english then?

This is the worst. How one can you unironically speak of "white muh privilege" with people from fucking Romania and Bulgaria in the room, I will never know…

It's not even used in German, and this is a shit thread.

yes, fucking disgusting.

Geschlechterrollen. Oo

England was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Gender is a spook.
Sex is biological.

End of story.

History is Greek though. And it's not "His + Story".

I know, but anglos are retarded. Theres plenty of other words they can use, like geschiedenis, which means "that what has happened"

and both of them were 60% spookposting and 20% Holla Forumsyp.

What were the other 20%?

memes

Because there is no such thing as a sex role. The term gender role is used to denote socially constructed roles. Gender identity is only slightly different in meaning than gender role to imply a role other than the standard gender roles

I'm noticing this aswell. American SJW lingo is seeping through in Europe and it's awful.

Of course it does, it's the official companion-ideology of neoliberalism. There's a lot riding on neutering the European left with idpol infighting as they did in the US.