Final Solution to the Lumpenprole problem

Why are lumpens so awful?

Give them work. If they refuse send them to gulag.

Wasted dubs

If you definite lumpen merely as counterrevolutionary workers well there you go but if you go and actually look at who the lumpen is "supposed" to be you'll find they'll sign up for the revolution in a heartbeat as soon as it starts because shit fucking sucks

Are NEETs lumpen?

Lumpens nowadays don't even tend to be so inclined to the Right as they were in the 19th/early 20th century. The "dirtbag left" is all lumpen, many people here probably as well.

A large part of them are criminals. Legalize and regulate what they're doing, such as drugs and prostitution to make the lumpens into actual proles or students.

There's no such thing.

The idea of a lumpenproletariat reeks of elitism and it's why Marxism is cancer. This is the sort of logic that leads the glorious vanguard party to happily slaughter millions in pursuit of a materialistic heaven on earth,

Marxism isn't shit just because the concept of Lumpens was.

Try to talk with the local low life thug drug dealing lumpen, it's easier to talk with a retard

How are we defining lumpen here?

Kulaks

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not a thing. If you want to shit on marxism, at least base your claims on something.

Oh shit, forgot spoopy shitpost flag

It's shit because it's Talmudic nonsense

pls

Why are you so arrogant as to presume to know their interests?

I'm sorry, we should respect their interest in being dirt poor slaves to Porky and preventing anyone else from fixing the situation. What were we thinking…

i know what their class interests are because materialism

i know what their ideological interests are because we're not living in a communist world already

How elitist.

Your stupidity is why vanguardists exist

You can't just assume to know things about whole swaths of people. It's not even possible.

Sociology and human studies as an entire field is just a whole bunch of made up phooey and all our discussions here are entirely meaningless because I can't observe and draw conclusions on human populations

jesus fucking christ

They exist because some people are power hungry psychopaths who invent grand ideological theories to justify harming and ruling others.

yes
no

orwell was right
fuck marxism

They end up existing because people lose all faith in you fucking mongs being able to organize yourselves

Even Bakunin knew dumbasses need to be lead, just that those leaders need not rule.

That makes no sense. A leader by definition must rule.

Doesn't sound too far off the Fuhrerprinzip

Realizing that people want proof of Marxism working instead of thinking they're being held down by forces beyond your power?

lol, no

Because nothing out there has any effect upon my ability

material reality be damned, I can do whatever I want, if I just truly believe in it

What the fuck are you implying there?

Then why should he lead?

Fuck off back to Holla Forums