Why do you guys care so much about the working class? Fuck the workers class...

Why do you guys care so much about the working class? Fuck the workers class. The overwhelming majority of them are a bunch of spooked slackjawed hicks in cities instead of the backwoods. They constantly vote against their own interests and instead attack workers of different race,nationality, or even trade if it gives them an advantage over other workers while leaving the capitalist alone. They usually follow the most reactionary, literal, and harmful strains of religion. They often support and sign up for the imperialistic wars you hate so much. They have had almost 200 years to save themselves and they failed time after time.

Humanity doesn't need workers control or a workers state. We need to be guided by an educated elite (yes an elite) that is determined by merit and intelligence instead of capital and inheritance. The problem isn't bosses or exploitation the problem is capital doesn't and will never equal merit.

what about lumpenproles / NEETs?

Yeah lets abolish it :)

I agree with the assertion. But that doesn't mean we can't have both.

they can starve unless they can show they are unable to work

Except we simply need bosses to function in most workplaces. A doctor or civil engineer should have authority over construction workers or nurses, and honestly should be reward more for their more demanding job.

Hello Porky.

I'll bump your thread because I want the whole board to know that you're a moron, in case your flag doesn't do the job.

Because I'm working class.

What do you think the current world leaders view themselves as? If you're a multi billionaire, as long as your name is not Trump and you're a vain idiot, you don't give a fuck about capital in itself anymore, it is only a means to an end. Look at the big billionaire families, the bankers, the oil tycoons and so on: You will see few of them flaunt their wealth and most actually live quite unspectacular lives.

This.

no

That feel when I'm smart, but working class because of previous mental health problems (i.e. neet schizo tier)

watcha doing pol

my god how in denial are people on here? techno-capitalism is unstoppable and will consume all of us. leftism is a dyinng, outdated ideology

sorry but yes, civil engineers are more useful than construction workers. i don't dislike the working class, but the immense training and focus required for skillful engineering versus skillful construction, there's just no comparison. even the greatest construction team isn't even 1/10 as skilled as a master engineer. Now if we're talking carpenters or stone masons, then i disagree. but just construction, moving around materials and throwing together others designs, that's a low autism level task regardless of the strenuousness of it.

I disagree but I have had similar thoughts in the past.

sorry but no

Love middle class commies who cant stand the fact that there is anyone who has more than they do

I disagree.

no

Civil engineers and construction workers are both working class.
The skills of civil engineers are not special, they are given an artificial scarcity by putting a paywall in front of acquiring them.

t. weak pussy

Love imaginary things

Unless you are a porky owner of the means of production then you are part of the working class too.

digging ditches and rebuilding engines are both working class work, the latter is an art and requires years of patient practice and innate cunning to master. the former can be taught to anyone in a few days.
no its blocked off by aptitude sub-110 autism level people with bad visu-spatial processing skills aren't suited for engineering work and will struggle mightily with it
lmao i lift 6 times a week and have more respect for most construction workers than i do engineers, i just don't think engineering is easy or simple or accessible to most people. i'm geniinely awed by people who can construct complex technologies in their mind's eyes and then materialize them into functioning devices. sorry but its a superior skill set, as horseback riding and swordsmanship are superior to skill with a slingshot

irrelevant shite

I am literally a civil engineer and I am literally working class

I have infinitely more in common with the construction worker than I do the real estate mogul.

Read Marx, you silicone cocksucker

>>>/liberalpol/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/out/

Fuck your elitism, liberal faggot.

It's not a matter of caring about the working class you stupid cunt, but rather that the workers are the ones who both have an interest in the overthrow of capitalism and the numbers to do so. Also the vast majority of us are proletarian, and in all likelihood you are too.
Kill yourself.

I AM THE WORKING CLASS

Because I fucking work, asshole.

Hey porkie, whatcha doin?

Oh look. Another US-centric thread.

I grew up in the working class. Most of them are simply uneducated, frustrated people who don't know their own interests. They become xenophobic because first and foremost they! are put in rivalty with immigrants by capitalism. The declaying parts of the middle class are even more xenophobic, it's just liberal new middle class scum who like diversity as long as they profit from immigration. It was the proletarised middle class who elected Hitler, not the proles.

I am working class. Fuck you.

you mean the white working class? i agree, im actually a self hating white person now. I know how self hating jews feel now as well…

aka idpol yankee idiot.

no.

10/10

Holla Forums go home

on the real, only a small fraction of proles are essential. those in shipping and receiving, logistics, manufacture, and so on.

Debord was right to call the service industry proles a new peasantry, made provincial by their geography in the city.

Both the essential and the non-essential proles are very spooked. OP is a spooked faggot too

so how are you gonna measure them?

So you're a mentally retarded yankee like the self hating non-white Americans on Holla Forums. Good to know.

Not gonna read trough all of this garbage thread, so somebody has probably already pointed it out, but the answer is painfully obvious. Because we *are* fucking working class. Yeah, that's right, not everyone here are STEMfags with petite bourgeois aspirations who really need to feel superior to the dumb masses.

Humanity is a fixed idea, it doesn't refer to the actual individuals contained within "humanity". The working class however is fucking real, it is the reality of every worker and the workers need workers control. Bureaucrats cannot be trusted, no matter educated they are. They will always put their own interest above those of the workers.

I don't know why technocrats are even allowed here, they are worse than Nazbols.

um what? No. I just stand against white supremacy and the majority of working class whites are white supremacists and racist. I just said I feel for jewish people who are on the left and see how racist/xenophobic their fellow jews are.

read what i wrote. I said the majority of working class WHITES have white supremacist tendencies and when the economy downturns they tend to historically become very racist and xenophobic. also yes, non class conscious jews can be very xenophobic and racist.