Let's take a moment to thank Comrade Soros for funding this board and every single leftist movement ever

Let's take a moment to thank Comrade Soros for funding this board and every single leftist movement ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CrNcIN4xDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daddy….

THANK YOU BASED SOROS

Thank you Mr Soros for helping the Nazis!

lol at the Holla Forumstards who think soros is the king pin of zionism

What rate is he paying you guys? I get $1 a post.

Anyone think we should form a union?

I mean there's only so many soros bucks he can give you for a post. He pays much better if you go in ANTIFA or make youtube channels

The discourse around Soros is unfortunate because foundation money, including his, really does have huge negative effects on the left. Like it's obviously untrue that BLM is a Soros plot, but then it's also true that foundations like his have tried to capture the movement. And so as a result local activists are ignored in favor of people like Deray, who shill for charter schools, Wells Fargo, and Doritos. Most mainstream left publications are dependent on foundation money, and it has the clear effect of actually radical, particularly anti-imperialist views, being drowned out. So it would be nice if we had a clear analysis of this stuff, both to counter their negative influence and to counter right-wing anti-semitic narratives.

are you fucking with me dude he pays me 44 cents a post!

Y'all are lying I get about $1,000,000 and free drugs with every post I make

I really really wish I could be a paid protestor. Honestly if anybody here knows how to sign up for the job, I'll do it. I'll protest anything, I don't care. I'll throw rocks, torch cars, whatever you please.

I get 2 per post and get paid hourly for showing up for events. He also promised me a qt waifu and nice house in a nice city when the new world order is established.

Thank you Soros-senpai! I wouldn't be able to afford my gender studios major without your generous help!

thanks for the check soros!

this is indisputable thou, amoral asshole who funds crises
youtube.com/watch?v=5CrNcIN4xDI

Thank you comrade Soros. Truly an upgrade from the Wu Mao payment rates.

Why is the voice dubbing this Soros' exact words from the interview but not in his voice?

Soros funded a nationalist coup that proceeded to ban criticism of Ukrainian Nazis, and people think he's mastermind of a Jewish conspiracy. Sad!

thx dad

I love capitalism but 20 dollars is 20 dollars. thank you daddy Soros and I hope the communist revolution from my acts of Karltural Marxism won't hurt my wallet too much.

Fuck you dude, he works hard creating jobs for shills like us. What are you, some kinda red?

we need to unionize the zionism factory

He pays me in my drug of choice (heroin).

WTF my protest check bounced

Typical four

Thanks to soros I can finally cut my dick off and use the unleashed libido energy to steal toothbrushes.

Volcel is the real conspiracy to destroy western civilization tbh
When we stop releasing our vital essence into the pipes of capitalism, the whole system will grind to a halt.
Holla Forums knows this, and that's why they produce some of the most concentrated fap fuel known to man - cuckshit and elliot rodger fapfics