Kek

aclu.org/news/aclu-comment-congressional-move-allow-internet-providers-sell-consumer-data-without-permission

kek

i love watching repooplicans piss away consumer protections and the mental gymnastics the r/donald + pol faggots do to defend it

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/senate-republicans-are-preparing-to-kill-internet-privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

charming

Oh boy, the Alt-Right Autism is incoming.

I'm hella thankful you posted this.

I'm gonna start calling some people. I don't abide by this sort of thing.

Remember, as long as you act like what you got is what you wanted all along you will never be wrong

Underrated post.

According to congress's site:

Latest Action: 03/15/2017 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 16.

Tankie logic.

Republishits will justify literally anything a corporation does as long as it doesn't involve black people or gays.

well to be fair shillary abso fucking lutely would have, and bernie probably would have been bullied into doing it.
Please riot.

doing it being accepting it, I mean.

Nothing worth saying about current policy criticism is worth reading when it begins with these 5 words because Hillary Clinton is not president and Donald Trump is therefore we aren't dealing with her brand of shit but his brand of shit

so it doesn't really matter

noice

The postmodern right is very interesting.

Just like the Democratic neolibs, they don't really believe in anything and largely define themselves by what they are not.

Holla Forumsyps would literally pay money to see Donald grab their girlfriend by the pussy and they have the nerve to call anyone else cucks.

Trump is a cucked faggot.

We are not talking about them, stop.

I figure its what Holla Forums is talking about when they say ""Well you see, the Lefitsts would have done the same thing!", as the first guy referred to them saying

Is there a main thread for this, now?

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/senate-republicans-are-preparing-to-kill-internet-privacy

'Cuz seriously, fuck these dirtbags. There's not a damn person in this country who will abide by this shit who isn't with the telecom dinos.

Bump. Never got an answer to:

They are just repealing some rules that were only passed last year. ISPs have already been selling our data and nobody gave a shit in the past and they won't start giving a shit now.

Try to at least make a fuss about it. They passed a thing in the UK that allows the government to look through all your shit if you're suspected or something like that. I tried to tell as many people as I could but no one seems to care.

She's actually right though. Am I supposed to ruminate on what Romney would have done? McCain? Dukakis? I get the point being made but you can't pretend that people are bringing up HRC as an easy out to escape blame and no one heard any of those other faggots used in hypotheticals ever again after their elections for all intents and purposes.

Hillary will run again in 2020

And when (if) that happens then it'll be relevant. In any case she'll be the Jeb of the Dems next cycle if she even tries so who gives a shit really

Ok I was wrong, she'll be like Jeb if Jeb had nothing meme-worthy about him

why are Bushs so memegenic?