Share Thread - Happy Hunting

READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK
READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK

Hope you have a happy Easter Sunday.
Before requesting initally check:
Archives/Gitguds and that the links are up
Consoles/CheckingBeforePosting for Wii ISO`s
The May 16th GOG dump (PC) and the site(s) under CheckingBeforePosting for GOG

We prefer danknet magnets links,not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS.
Read a book or something if you want to catchup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymising_yourself
privacytools.io
thatoneprivacysite.net
Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/

pcgamingwiki.com
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting

gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/PC (Includes Gnu/Linux & OS X)
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/Consoles
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/V-OST
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/LewedGames
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/NotGames
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/OP-CopyPasta

If a password is required check the archives, especially the source thread (if listed).
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/Archives
gitgud.io/Blank/VST/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives

MegaDownloader + github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR or mega-dl (megatools).%>!+rm-space, mega.co.nz/result

Guide to a happy Share Thread
Leechers
1. Before requesting,search online,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and in volafile.
3. Be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it in both the share thread and in vola room.
4. Due to asshats in the thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a / c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,its a magnet link.
If your bittorrent is shit,prepend magnet:?xt=urn:btih: -> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders
1. When in doubt;upload,ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (e.g zerobin.net) on file links to confuse bots.
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If your connection is stable,it is extremely advisable to self host. Using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec (new room, so behave)
1. Before uploading a batch of miscellaneous files,e.g images and music be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading .torrent, either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the .txt e.g "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)".
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split if too large],then upload.

Attached: easter sharing.jpg (742x600, 200.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/va4vC
archive.fo/HppqC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get a torrent of a hug?

Attached: e0b836c1d79af69ed1ba263f2cffdd37decd4456904e65c96ed09033d8cc7379.png (800x820, 400.06K)

I always fucking forget this, last thread,
archive.is/va4vC

I don't have an entire folder of hugs, the best I can do is just hug you.

Attached: squeeze.PNG (473x363, 290.25K)

I just want a (You) please.

Here's a me.

Attached: ECM5 dub.mp4 (1152x864, 4.06M)

Thanks user.

So was that IGG thing proven or what?

The rest of EDF4.1 should be finished reuploading, I also have photoshop, Thief 1+2 and both SWAT 2+4 on the queue but those are big and will take a long while.

The archive of the visual novel thread didn't save all the thumbnails so the one with IGG-Games logo plastered into the game is instead a blank space.

*SWAT3+4

So is everyone else avoiding them now?

They're not Ocean of Games-tier and still popular, but you should always use a sandbox or virtual machine anyways. Their torrents shouldn't be trusted at least.

Do I even wanna know?

here is a recap just in case:

Cheers nigs, will avoid them for now.

You almost had it, champ.
archive.fo/HppqC

I'm about to download Warband, and it seems there was a new version recently
My question is this: is that bug where kings will start indicting lords at increasing rates to the point where there are multiple indictments ALL the time gone in the newer versions, or do i have to go all the way to before 1.153?
Would suck missing out on the AI selecting more suitable weapons based on situation etc.

Attached: 50dc740daa175c1576c2f95082ae4c7636c9888053bc1e36ea70dec6cf08ff4d.png (955x531, 163.09K)

Unfortunately I don't play Warband so I cannot help you with that, you just need a CD key and you can play any version though can't you?

btw to anyone who cares the stuff I was uploading is almost finished just SWAT 4 is left.

Anyone know where I can get Mystik Belle? The one on IGGgames is corrupted.

Attached: 043854.jpg (1280x720, 135.98K)

The checkbeforeposting git has a torrent section, on there is a pretty decent torrent search engine, or you can just go straight to rutracker.

Download Steins.Gate.Senkei.Kousoku.no.Phenogram and see for yourself.

Attached: 2018-03-28 20-50-04.webm (1280x720, 220.52K)

In case you don't see well, here is the message.

Attached: capture_28032018_210450_002.jpg (416x268, 22.08K)

Jesus christ. What's the best alternative for mirrored downloads?
Guess I'll have to check my temp folders, too

Can someone upload the newest version of Human Fall Flat? I have an old version from IGG before they were pozzed if anyone wants it.

I played 1.173 for a while and the same game-breaking bug that's been pestering me from before was still there. Lords indict so much and stop giving out land to lords that most fiefs have no lord and lord parties are empty and full of recruits because they have no income. Not only did I learn that single player is a complete depthless waste of your time, but doing it vanilla is even worse.

its not that bad, you can remove it clean without that much hassle, if you know what you're doing

I've been pirating my entire life and never had much trouble
for firsts, try to get into private trackers, they're generally pretty safe and tested, and strong community to protect it,
but they don't always have everything, and usually lag behind even for popular stuff, on other hand they usually keep older torrents for longer

when first option fails, I look into the usual safe bets, and rely on community feedback
for example torrentz2 is a trusty bet, if something is malware ridden it get pretty strongly down voted,
it also indexes torrents from pretty everywhere else, so its a safe bet to find even hard cases,
this would be same for every semi-popular site with a strong enough community, for example, the now defunct KAT or Nyaa

The One Way Heroics mega in the gitgud.io PC page is password protected. It's the one with Chika Chika next to the name. Luckily there's another mega of the same game which seems to work and is virus-free.

Attached: 3af3ab19e372fd1ae5762c752789e00fb5b5fb4b746a8274f7a2a347020b865a.png (1147x540, 292.22K)

Anyone have The Bard's Tale for PC?

I wanna buy fetish doujins but don't know how to use nip sites like melonbooks and whatnot, are there any easy guides to using them?
I don't expect to get physical because the prices will probably be exorbitant and they'll most likely be out of stock anyways but still

You can try alice books cause it has english, or just use a katakana guide as most words you need to use are just english ones run through a jap accent. Also /a/ has a buyfag guide, look in their generals.

Anyone got another link for Alpha Protocol? The link's dead.

Does anyone else have the FFXV version that lacks denuvo, leaked by the dev?

Anyone got the last thread in an archive that isn't ded? Archive.is and .fo are giving me 503 errors.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bab569305ffc92c92d98c2ec972d007cdf05ad19

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ab3591a4a440e54eb286693b4250bd30478dfed6

It's just an .exe. It's on cs.rin.ru and the title is FINAL.FANTASY.XV.WINDOWS.EDITION.Dev.Build.1138403.Crack.Only-sam2k8 but you'll need an account to view the page, and I was too lazy to make one.

Couldn't find Jalopy on the PC list, anyone got the latest build? Looks comfy.

Attached: Finnish Automobile.jpg (500x448, 36K)

Thanks amigo

I'l upload my local copy and catch up with the backlog. Really should upload it to the git as well as a backup due to the unreability of most third party hosts.

thanks user

anyone have red alert 2 with cinematics spoiler for possibly stupid

Not a silly question at all. I think I've linked RA2 with Yuri's Revenge at least 10 times to these threads.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:82a8a29e4a5fe1f0b9b8820671b17ef8424880d4

Mount the ISO and install.

Attached: funny bone.jpg (191x255, 12K)

Reuploading some stuff to the vola with patches for the Thief games coming in first.

Check the vola.
Link seems to be KIA.