TV to Vidya

Now this is a game that didn't disappoint me back in the day.

I mean I know it's a kids game but when people take a show from TV and put it into a videogame it usually turns out bad, or at least mediocre and then utter shit (Telltale)

There are a bunch of bad examples to choose from, but are there any good examples of these types of games?

Attached: 610VHCGSE9L._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x305, 32.73K)

I unironically miss the days when tie-in games weren't just shitty mobile games. Sure 90% were pure garbage, but some good games actually came out of that.

I've heard nothing but good things about Battle for Bikini Bottom. Probably the most obvious choice for this thread in general.

Simpsons Hit and Run. Fun and well written despite the show itself hitting the zombie era by that point.

That’s because they saved all the advanced scam mechanics for E,E,&E Online.

Patrician taste.

Speaking of mediocrity…

Attached: Defiance_cover.png (288x345, 212.49K)

I remember staying up super late at my cousin's house playing this game, it was basically GTA 4 Kids

Man I pirated that game and dear god it's sort of buggy. Are there any widescreen fixes for this?

I remember seeing ads for this one at walmart and shit, who were they trying to appeal to with brown manjawed red haired serious girl?

go to pcgamingwiki, there's a link there to a mod that fixes everything

Not exactly TV, but one of the better movie to vidya games.

Attached: 51PX285K8PL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 44.52K)

The gameplay looked a little lackluster but then again that game has aged for a while.

From Russia With Love was one of my favorite movie adaptations, right next to the Iron Man game. They even got Sean Connery himself to do the voice acting, good guy MGM.

Attached: 152502-007_-_From_Russia_with_Love_(Europe)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv)-1.jpg (610x851, 89.28K)

The hamtaro GB/GBA games are fucking fantastic.

I remember this game being quite difficult

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x678, 236.74K)

I thought the next big trend was going to be zero hud, checking your own ammo, running low all the time and improvising. This game and Condemned seemed to suggest that…

That Spongebov Movie game for the original Xbox was surprisingly solid. That and the Tak games, though the TV show came later in that case.

No shit? I might have to give that game a look.

Blade runner 1997 was pretty good.

I guess this is TV if you count the 1977 cartoon. They made a pretty cozy game for having to make levels inspired by the three movies that take place after this story. I haven't played this game since I was a kid so I'm not sure how it aged, but I remember it being hard yet enjoyable.

Attached: habbot.jpg (306x445, 44.4K)

Seems legit

Have there been any X-files games?
Big if true.