Polygon hates Farcry 5 for being a video game

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

archive.is/LVIhG

It’s been a while since we’ve had a hit piece this hard. Complaints about the game are as follows:
why have a boss in 2018? That’s far to videogamey
why doesn’t this game circlejerk our politics!?
why are you using guns?!
sure there’s a lot to do, but why isn’t the Story commenting on our current political climate

It’s amazing how blatantly this article bashes the game for being a game. I don’t know if Farcry 5 is good or how pozzed it is, but man did it make polygon mad.

Attached: 16FE64BE-1D59-4D03-A9D7-E2B648DA8B55.png (279.74 KB, 1024x1024)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LVIhG
web.archive.org/web/20180326145047/https://games.avclub.com/far-cry-5-cares-less-about-politics-than-being-the-rein-1824053627
web.archive.org/web/20180307175639/https://waypoint.please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan-Ost
archive.fo/1ew2o

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

all the vidya sites are pushing this "games don't need gameplay" shit
It's like everybody forgot that these websites secretly collaborate with each other to push narratives.
Does nobody remember GameJournosPro?

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Any Farcry since 4
Being a video game
No its not. This is the same controlled-op "enemy of my enemy" marketing bullshit that Kingdom Cuck used

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

it's not a game cause I don't like it
Christ, the games have been copy pasted since 3. If those are games, 5 has to be.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

I don’t know if Farcry 5 is good or how pozzed it is, but man did it make polygon mad.
Go watch the ending spoilers for a bit of context to the salt.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Autist taking hyperbole literally
When people say something isn't a game they generally mean it leans its effort more on presentation rather than gameplay itself. Which Farcry 4 pretty much did. But you're mentally retarded so you wouldn't understand

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

You cannot convey a hyperbole like that through text, nigger.

Attached: 1429640805722.gif (863.58 KB, 242x200)

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Not being able to pickup hyperbole is a sign of autism user. Only a retard would take such an exaggerated statement literally.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

You know damn well there are people on Holla Forums who would unironically argue that FC5 is not a game.

Attached: 1427932120727-3.gif (267.43 KB, 400x310)

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

You know damn well there are people on Holla Forums who would unironically argue that FC5 is not a game.
Protip; they were all making hyperbolic statements and you just have autism. People on Holla Forums say a lot of things aren't games. But you know deep down nobody actually literally means they're not video games.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

You give anons too much credit.

Attached: 1430272339947.gif (1.43 MB, 280x158)

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

That's not true and you know it. I have said many "games" aren't games and I've been entirely honest in the saying. Many visual novels are not games, they are simply clickity clack books. Hence the "novel" in visual novel.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

You're probably right, I have too much faith in humanity in general sometimes. Poe's Law can be a real bitch

Attached: 10928847-1542113199407234-74315882650777205-n.jpg (11.2 KB, 346x250)

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

is water wet

Anthony King
Anthony King

water makes things wet, but is itself not wet.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Technically, no.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Does he get wet? or does the water get him instead? Nobody knows,particle man.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

From what I can see of the few seconds I've seen of this game, the game is very American and I can only imagine that's very triggering for the anti-American crowd over at Polygon.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Your link is broken, there's already a thread with a working link

Ben Cuckshera
But it's not surprising, it's by the same pathetic faggot who made a video about a VR game with a gun and kept whining about how scary they are

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

fire is not hot but it makes other things hot

This is philosophical shit

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

fire is not hot but it makes other things hot

But fire IS hot. Heat and cold are just measures of how energetically the particles are moving, and the particles in fire are moving incredibly fast - bumping into other slower moving particles - causing them to also move fast (heat up).

Water is neither wet, nor does it make things wet, because the water molecules never actually touch the molecules of the substance they're covering. They're always kept at a (very minuscule) distance by the electron shells of their constituent atoms repelling each other. When you touch a key on your keyboard, you're not actually touching the key, but feeling it's electron repulsion.

Attached: You-are-Hovering-Electron-Repulsion.jpg (624.57 KB, 2000x1592)

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

So has anyone played Far Cry 5? Or is it just Far Cry 3-Primal outside the overall setting and theme to the game?
Cold is a lack of heat.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

web.archive.org/web/20180326145047/https://games.avclub.com/far-cry-5-cares-less-about-politics-than-being-the-rein-1824053627

There’s something hollow about that carefully neutral positioning, given how much of Far Cry 5's marketing focused on the specter of a violent uprising lurking in the heart of the tranquil Montana countryside. (Certainly, it comes off a bit chickenshit in comparison to the last big shooter about occupied America, the blatantly political Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.) There are a lot of modern anxieties that a violent video game set in the modern-day American heartland might address, but “What if a group of apocalypse cultists suddenly deployed a heavily armed force of drug-crazed maniacs to secretly seize an entire county?” isn’t one of them. There’s a “have your cake and eat it, too” appr to the way the Cult easily elides any kind of real-world political positioning—outside a certain nostalgic “the old days were better” sentiment, at least—that renders them less the symptom of a peculiar American madness that the game’s writers seem to have been aiming for, and more a sort of fantastical outside force.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

web.archive.org/web/20180307175639/https://waypoint.please use archive.is/en_us/article/evm7ve/far-cry-5-hands-on-politics-progression

I can’t help but think that just a few years ago, Far Cry 5 could have totally gotten away with offering Grand Theft Auto-style nihilism. But I’m less sure about its prospects today, especially in the wake of last year’s Wolfenstein: The New Colossus, which offered as its central thesis that the cause of America’s greatest ills are not pathological invaders to the system, but are in its very roots. If FC5 wants to be both love letter and critique of America, then it needs to confront the fact that cults, militias, and extremist groups emerge from the cracks already in society and prey on those vulnerable, wounded, and left behind.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

even pretending Wolfenstein was anything but a marketing failure

I love how these people got their dream game and nobody liked, played, or bought it.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

The pretentiousness in that paragraph is off the bloody charts.
If FC5 wants to be both love letter and critique of America,
Maybe it just wants to be a video game?

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

The sensation of touch is arguably a grand illusion.
No it's not, it's just something different than the simplified version that we visually perceive. That doesn't nullify that there is a sense of touch, or its purpose or function, anymore than the ability to sense temperature is nullified because it's actually sensing heat transfer, not the temperature itself. They're being pedantic to the point of stretching the truth in order to make a fact seem like more of a revelation than it is, even though the unvarnished truth is already pretty interesting.

David Brooks
David Brooks

Its funny that nobody, not even reddit or cuckchan want to argue that it was anything other than a flop. Even if you put aside its toxic politics, it was released on the same day as Assassin's Creed Origins and Super Mario, and just before CoD WW2 was launched. And it was a singleplayer game for a genre that prefers multiplayer. It was doomed to fail.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Which makes it all the funnier that journalists are trying to tell developers to try and make their games like Wolfenstein. Hopefully the reaction from this pushes some AAA developers even further from journalists.

James Allen
James Allen

big if true, hope a lot of people buy it to spite journiggers, but I probably won't be one of them. I don't sense this being the pro-white pro NRA romp the far left seems to see. Anything that isn't dicksucking communism is evil to them, and this is still probably pretty leftist friendly. Buy it up to piss off the journiggers and soys though.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

The eternal hover hand.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

I fully endorse it for this reason alone.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Also the fact most of the game was cutscenes, it didn't really do anything interesting with it's locations or gameplay and at the end all it served as another 'to be continued' bullshit.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

THE SALT
WOOOOOOOOOIE

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

How the fuck is Polygon still allowed to exist as anything but a parody of gaming journalism?

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

It would have been amazing to think that Wolfenstein flopping was the reason why they didn't want to go full blown antifa BLM route with FC5 and changed everything in the last minutes, but considering the game has been in development in some time, its very unlikely and this might have the vision they had all the time.

From a gameplay and technical standpoint, the game was really mediocre and had nothing really interesting that the first game had. They were capitalizing on anti-Trump hysteria to sell a mediocre game.

Spite buying is not a good idea, specially if you want to send a message that devs can make apolitical games like this one. Ubisoft is still leftist to the core (see Assassin's Creed Origins revisionism).

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

How dare the game suggest that nothing would have happen if you hadn't antagonized the cult.
But isn't that what they're always saying about Islamists? That we shouldn't get angry at them because it will just radicalize them?

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

das Ray Cist

Attached: apparently-some-guy-named-ray-cist.jpg (90.04 KB, 750x1125)

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

no lack of heat just means its at room temperature

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

How dare the game suggest that nothing would have happen if you hadn't antagonized the cult.

does it really? I'll have to give ubisoft some credit for actually knowing a little history then.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

Supposedly the best two endings involve ignoring the cult or leaving the leader alone. Actually trying to arrest/kill their leader results in a fucking nuke going off.

And you can make a case that FC4's "joke" ending where you just stay in your seat and never start fighting the nation's dictator or help the rebels is the best case ending in that game as well, as the rebel leaders effectively make shit just as bad once they get in power.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

implying Pagan Min's rule was in any shape or form bad
implying crazy cunt that wants to grow drugs or religious fanatic are anywhere near Pagan Min's benevolent rule
Get out.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

I would argue that the electron shell is part of the object itself, depending on your definition. But that's just getting into semantics.

William Ward
William Ward

Aren't there two points in 5 where the Cult basically goes 'Look if you just apologize to our leader, we'll stop this' and your character spits in his face both times?

Easton Young
Easton Young

That's fucking hilarious if so.
I love how the left is angry that this isnt a blatant anti-white anti-gun romp like Wolfencuck was.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

particles behave like waves when you get small enough. So the idea of "particles" is an even grander illusion. The universe is basically just a gigantic liquidy soup always in flux constantly trying to settle itself

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

implying he was implying any of that

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Wolfencuck
Just once I'd like to see a realistic 'the nazis won' scenario where they don't magically go from 'stuck at a losing stalemate trying to fight both the UK and the USSR at the same time' mode to somehow instantly conquering the entire fucking world in just a few years. So basically just an evil-er version of the EU, that's in a cold war with the USA.

David Ward
David Ward

as the rebel leaders effectively make shit just as bad once they get in power
Read the above part. What did user mean by this?

Nazis
evil
I see cuckchan is out in force today.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

The funny thing is, it's not too hard to imagine a world where that may have happened.
1940, Germans overrun France
Churchill gave up on a political career after years of public humiliation and Britain sues for peace with Germany
Germany forms a military pact with its allies and they unite against the Soviet Union as it's both a concrete and ideological threat to them all
without Churchill badgering them incessantly, America abstains from the war
Japan flounders in Siberia but diverts sufficient attention and materiel to assist its allies
Operation Barbarossa is even more of a success, as Hitler isn't fighting a two-front war
after a hard few years of fighting, the Soviet Union crumbles, Stalin commits suicide and key party officials are executed after a kangaroo court trial
mild condemnation from international community but nothing significant
partisans start to rise up in eastern & central Europe against Germany, so its forces still occupy the lands they "liberated"
remainder of Axis forces have already buggered off home for the most part
America finally starts to feel the pressure from Japan's Pacific expansion and lacking a Pearl Harbor, eventually declares war after a false flag attack
Germany tentatively enters war on the side of Japan while the British Empire abstains, due to peace settlements they'd made with Japan
Despite Germany's reluctance and Japan's relative lack of materiel and manpower, American forces are ill prepared for a war of this scale and are pushed back to the mainland after fighting in the Philippines
guerrilla fighting erupts on American soil, with militias quietly backed by Britain and former Axis powers who are now regional rivals of Germany

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

The article is pretty spot on.
Boss fights in "serious" games are a stupid idea and the game overall seems really weak.
What exactly is Holla Forumseddit so mad about?

Attached: 1521760413915.jpg (146.67 KB, 1200x900)

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

we are a small minority of the games market, there's no reason for them to make marketing strategies targeted at us, it's much more lucrative to market at the normalfag casual gamer

Samuel James
Samuel James

war with japan wouldn't happen, one of the powers would eventually develop nuclear bombs and we would get an alternative cold war with one of the empires dying eventually due to slow economic collapse

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Fun and jokes are bad
Fun and jokes are good!
Kuchera is a fucking clown nothing new here but this nigger's starting to contract himself all in one article now. What a fucking tool. You know you fucked up when you have me "defending" Ubisoft. They both suck shit and aren't worth anyone's time but Polygon is even more pathetic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (20.8 KB, 796x248)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (16.35 KB, 797x228)

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

perhaps the most hilarious thing about that scenario is I could totally see a post war Hitler actually giving Israel to the Jews as some sort of reparations/PR stunt for the mistreatment they endured in the camps… plus to finally have a place to off load their asses onto.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

What makes you think there would be any jews left if hitler had won the war?

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Pearl Harbor wouldnt have happened but America would have false flagged themselves into the war anyway
hurr durr America still gets fucked for no reason at all
This is an American board, Jr.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

shoo shoo amerimutt

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

you're autistic for not accepting me and my frien– I mean those dirty social justice warriors over at Polygon degenerating the English language with constant meaningless use of hyperbole
just stop

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

journos marketing
for a blatantly pro-GG pro-Trump dev
kingdom cuck
topwew m8, here's a (you) for the effort

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

He's butthurt the game isn't making fun of conservatives and Christians.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

What are you talking about?
I've heard that it caricaturizes and stereotypes them to the extreme?

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Archive is down for me

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Love how transparent you retards are seeing as you both came out of the woodwork at the same time after my post staying around for 5 hours

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Kingdom Cuck
how's tyrone doing, sven?

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

The plan is madagascar mate

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

we are a small minority of the games market
He still believes this
We are not as small of a market as the kikes have you believe user
hurr durrr not falling for an obvious viral marketing campaign for a generic WRPG makes me a cuck

James Williams
James Williams

that doesn't work, all the sandniggers spend their time killing each other, antagonizing them just makes it spread worldwide and now everybody has an islam problem.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

sven, you didn't answer my question. how's tyrone doing?

also i backed KCD on kikestarter :^)

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

spoiler
Why do I feel like you're being serious?

Attached: 3b489b77d9382d4e5746082351bdbf1934a131cc612d1e301eb105e27090a937.jpg (15.95 KB, 241x255)

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

because i am

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

You're scaring me user

Attached: 1503688591dog-face-png-funny-face.png (219.78 KB, 447x283)

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

:^)

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

don't be frightened, i'm not a regular poster here and most likely we'll never run into each other again.

now have some screenshots of the best gun for hirefu in fargoy 5

Attached: 20180327052610-1.jpg (490.09 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180327052058-1.jpg (891.8 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180327052108-1.jpg (866.09 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180327052514-1.jpg (479.07 KB, 1920x1080)

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

I'm disgusted and intrigued at the same time. Post more screenshots

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

Attached: 449c1cf5cef8ced519f266bb7dbc73f644ae137e448c9925bf2df86ab34069aa.gif (153.92 KB, 704x480)

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Is there Ben Garrison

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

i haven't found anyone that looks like ben just yet but they have rancher outfits, so you can rp ben.

if this thread is still up later i'll post more. but that second picture, you can't tell me she isn't cute for getting curious about random details of her gun.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Square jaw
manish figure

Is this what constitutes a waifu in this day in age?

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

What makes you think there would be any jews left if hitler had won the war?
the fact that he tried to ship them off to palestine rather than keep them in europe at all
oh, you're one of those crazy conspiracy theorists that think there were death camps, never mind.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Palastine
You mean Madagascar

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

woah wtf why does this video game have gameplay
The absolute state of journalism

Attached: the-journalist-life.webm (1.68 MB, 1280x720)

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

How long until these faggots get arrested for child abuse? Because there is no way anyone is this fucking tiresome without also being a sicko

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Someone give me the summary of the story

So basically, what I have seen from the endings, is that the literally hitler evil white christian male is angry at something, so he is willing to nuke the world for it. Also, he has some sort of green gas or something, which brainwashes people? Dunno what that is all about

Anyways, mind giving me some context? Also, is the game actually good, now that it's too "hard" for the game journos?

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

unironically believes "scientific" claims that lack independent attempts to falsify them

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

is the game actually good
It's a copy-pasted FC3, but worse. It seems that Ubisoft is physically incapable of making new art direction and weapon models/animations anymore. Every FC after 3 just takes 3's assets and retextures them.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

as someone who has never played a far cry game, it just looks like your generic cod game, but much more interesting

if I want a mindless rooty tooty shooter like that to play for a few hours, am I going to be disappointed? I'm planning to play FC3 later

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Let me tell you about pain, user.

Attached: shacknews-plays-duke-3d.webm (11.27 MB, 640x360)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

How long until people start mass killing game journos and leftists in general?

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Depends on how long it takes niggers, spics and mudshits to become a majority in white countries.

Landon James
Landon James

You would be surprised by the answer
Altho in all seriousness, I don't think any murder will be required, people will just get tired of them and seek alternatives

Attached: rwds-soon.jpg (153.9 KB, 1024x1024)

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Still amazes me how the NSDAP managed to get 99% of the votes.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Partly because they gave everyone what they wanted/needed from a party at the time.
The commies were obviously kicked out and bullied, then the rest of the right-wing parties became either obsolete or merged their members into NSDAP.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Le 56% face.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Funny what happens when your leader just speaks common sense and actually wants what's best for you

Shame he had to lose the war. I don't even support him, but we all see where we are nearly a hundred years later

Oh well, maybe we can at least get a consolation prize with a little civil war in america

Attached: RWDS.jpg (410.42 KB, 1330x896)

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Jews were give free transport to Israel/Palastine, but they refused to leave their businesses and control over Germany, so they stayed then complained when people got even more upset with them.

Can't wait to watch the burger collapse. Here's hoping you guys get some sport going like in Manhunt or Madworld.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

I'm sorta hoping that we can win the war culturally, but even then, Trump seems to be a good goy, that's why I said "Consolation prize", because at the end of the day, it's just delaying the inevitable collapse

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

I really don't want to see shit hit the fan, inevitable as it might, because it's going to be very ugly. Germany had to suffer "only" 15 odd years of Marxist insanity, we've lived through more than 6 decades. When the pendulum swings back, it's going to so hard.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

There really isn't any scenario without a major deus ex machina where the war is taken to American clay by Germany or vandals thereof. Getting an army across the Atlantic under the best of conditions is difficult enough and the US would be happy to annex (de facto or otherwise) everything from Greenland to Venezuela to prevent them from acquiring a staging area - and there's the submarine warfare to contend with as well. Germany knew all this as well as anyone and decided that the best course of action was to just try to keep America away from direct participation in hostilities.

Post-war, however, all bets are off.

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Post-war, however, all bets are off.
Nah, you'd just get a replay of the Cold War with Japan and Germany being China and Russia respectively. However, since neither imperial japan nor NSDAP Germany were genocidal like the soviets, it would probably go better.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

I mean, everyone who was in #Gamergate does but what makes you think that is the viewerbase of current gamejourno sites?

It is funny seeing them use the _current year_ fallacy now. "We've been whining about this for years. Why haven't we gotten our way yet?_

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

sage because /pol/shit but that was actually what Hitler had wanted in the first place with the Haavara Agreement (Madagascar was an alternative location). He had to do what he did because, among other things, Stalin was trolling and didn't keep his promises.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Trump
Not doubting that he is a good goy but the way the left autistically screeches about him all the time is interesting, it sort of reinforces the impression that he is their planned fall guy after all, but at times I also wonder if they really were honestly butthurt over him winning the elections thus proving that the "redpilled" murricans are not as much of a minority as they thought.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Wet is a status effect. Water is not wet.

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

WE WON'T BE PAYING FOR THIS. STOP TRYING TO SHILL IT HERE. NO, IT'S NOT WHITE NATIONALIST.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Because Hitler didn't want to kill jews, you cocksucking paid jewish shill.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

It's not it enough. Any sign a Christian or conservative is right in any way is bad.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

No, he means palestine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Ubisoft is physically incapable of making new art direction and weapon models/animations anymore. Every FC after 3 just takes 3's assets and retextures them.
They should team up with Bethesda.
implying it's GOING to swing back
user, no one has fought back in 70 years. No one has fought back in the US in over 100 years. No one is EVER going to fight back. It's completely different from any previous time in human history. Our technology has enslaved us to the jew.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

sage because /pol/shit
Bump because you need to commit suicide, leftypol.
He had to do what he did because, among other things, Stalin was trolling and didn't keep his promises.
That and the French refused to sell Madagascar to the jews, and even when Vichy France agreed, they 1. didn't control Madagascar at the time and 2. Germany couldn't get its ships down there during wartime thanks to the Royal Navy.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Whoops, kept the sage because it's a paid shill thread.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

cuck to the left
leftist hate you more
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN???

Attached: yQmao.webm (2.33 MB, 1280x720)

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

311b47
implying the holohoax was real
/ovens/index.html

John Clark
John Clark

Stalin was trolling
That's a soft way of saying was a genocidal maniac.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Yes, because it's certainly not possible that people of exceptional skill might be brought in to deal with your elimination of all the grunts.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Boss fights in "serious" games are a stupid
You are retarded.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Every time you post to Holla Forums you support pedophiles

llll

Attached: finish.jpg (528.57 KB, 1590x2250)
Attached: finisha.jpg (401 KB, 1590x2250)

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Ah, the official "I'm a Colossal Pussy" sticker. I see them on cars all the time.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

farcry 5 has a far right christian villain who predicts a world war and is considered a lunatic… until the said war happens and he is found out to be right about everything.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

I'm a Europoor and kids get 24/7 brainwashed with lies about WW2 and the Third Reich. When I discovered all I was taught where lies I felt betrayed by my country (not even German) to no end. I was taught for example that Adolf Hitler took over Germany by force alone and that barely anyone voted for his party, even though if you just think about it for a second it makes no sense as he couldn't take it over before being the Fuhrer because he simply didn't have the resource or manpower.

I hope America will get its shit together though, I don't wish this fucking hell that Europe has become on anyone. I do have to say that more and more younger people are figuring out that they have been tricked and lied to, so that gives me a shiver of hope.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

The fucking endings made me laugh.
ending 1: walk away
you take the offer given to you to just walk away alive with all your friends. As you leave, the sheriff notes they'll bring the national guard down on then religious nutjobs. Then he turns on the radio and you get brainwashed thanks to the gas.
ending 2: fight
you beat the religious nutjob, arrest him, and just as you do, a nuke goes off behind you - the nutjobs were right all along and the end has come. You flee to the bunker in a jeep but you crash, and everyone but you and the nutjob are killed. He drags you down to the bunker, then tells you that you're now his family, since you killed his. Fade to black.
"secret ending" - don't cuff the guy at the start of the game, and you walk away. Fade to black.

It seems that the only way to win, is not to play.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

One of the villains implicitly invokes Trump as a sign of the apocalypse.
Look at the headline! Look at who is in charge!
But then again, I wouldn't expect polygon to even be smart enough to pick up on that.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

hit piece
Except that the review praises the game's open world, co-op mode, and various activities, and only softly critiques the game's lack of meaningful social commentary in its story. It's a boring and timid husk of a review that does nothing to tell me anything substantive about the game.
complains about having bosses
This is what the article says verbatim:
<Equally flabbergasting is that many of the peggies are taking part in this violence because of a drug called “bliss.” You can tell when characters are under the influence of the drug from the green cloud around their heads; bliss is used as a shortcut to get away from realistic storytelling and dive back into tired video game tropes. A boss fight with a character who warps around the level, complete with a health bar, is as ridiculous and pointless as it sounds. The drug is meant to dehumanize the characters, so you feel more like you’re gunning down zombies than humans. However, the game totally fails to recognize the horror of shooting American drug addicts while the nation deals with a very real ongoing opioid crisis.
<A boss fight with a character who warps around the level…is as ridiculous and pointless as it sounds
In this portion of the article, the story is being criticized for being too vague and feeble about its themes. The author is complaining about how the story throws out boss fights that may seem as though they have not contextualized in any meaningful way. I understand how this might be taken to imply that boss fights are in and of themselves pointless, but I don't think that is what was meant here.
Taken from the article:
<Far Cry 5 makes fun of everyone on the political spectrum, without ever taking a clear stand except to say, with toothless confidence, that murderous cults are bad. But maybe fighting them makes you just as bad, and in the end none of this matters anyway! It’s a story that goes nowhere and ends with a whimper
I don't know how you can read this and infer that the author is upset that the game doesn't preach to their choir. This statement clearly emphasizes the game's vague and centrist position that fails to provide any meaningful commentary about anything.
why are you using guns?!
As far as I can tell, there aren't any complaints about guns in the article.
sure there's a lot to do, but why isn't the Story commenting on our current political climate
This is about the only thing you're right on thus far.
It’s amazing how blatantly this article bashes the game for being a game. I don’t know if Farcry 5 is good or how pozzed it is, but man did it make polygon mad.
I don't get that impression. Like I said, it's yet another dull review from a website that I don't care about and that fails to provide any meaningful information about the game. This isn't a review, this is the written equivalent of a casual conversation about someone's experience with the game. It's a shit review, which is fitting, because the game probably isn't too far off.

Why do you put me in the fucked up position of having to defend a shitty article from Polygon of all places?

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

I'll pirate it and see for myself. I haven't played FC since 3 and I never finished that one. I swear to god if they litter the entire map with "watchtowers" again..

Joseph James
Joseph James

Pagan Min was the equivalent of Gaddafi, he appeard bad in the eyes of the outsiders but in reality he kept all the factions at a safe distance from each other.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

We are not as small of a market as the kikes have you believe user
No, you really are. Plus people that use sites like this and have opinions of places like this are wayyyyyy more likely to just pirate a game if it is at all possible. The reason you guys hate every single video game anymore is because not a single one of them are made with people like you in mind. You don't matter to the video industry. Full stop. A couple thousand screeching autistic faggots who just pirate games anyways do. not. matter.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Keep telling yourself that, Kotick.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

You are wrong.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Why would anyone market a game to 2,400 people? THere are millions and millions of normal people that actually buy games instead of pirate them. Why would a single company waste their time for several thousand people that probably wouldn't even end up paying money for the game in the first place? If you think otherwise, you're a fucking delusional retard.

Elijah James
Elijah James

this is part of (((the plan)))
make far cry 5
it, like most other far cry games is pretty mediocre
it's fairly apolitical despite the setting and characters
game gets trashed by journos and sells poorly
use this as justification for all future games to be hyperpoliticized

Chase Price
Chase Price

Why would anyone market a game to 2,400 people?
First, you're pushing the nonsensical idea that it is hard to make a fucking post on an image board. Secondly, you're ignoring that different nodes in a notwork have different weights. As shown by the election and prior social engagements between internet ideologies, imageboards have high weight and high centrality.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

it's fairly apolitical despite the setting and characters
Nice joke.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Just so we're clear about the story…the big bad doesn't have nukes but knows nukes will fall soon. The big bag also has green mind control gas. Also after the nukes fall is the game over? Do you get to explore a post apocalyptic Montana?

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

You're close user, but not quite there
Develop Far Cry 5 to be the ultimate battle Drumpf and evil CIS white christian male simulator
watch nuWolfenstien flop
remember how Watch Dogs 2 flopped
notice feedback to making Drumpf CIS white male cult killing simulator is not popular with the internet
realize you have another NuWolf or WD2 flop due to politics
delay the game so you can make the game appear more neutral
release game to SJW journos
they flip their shit
they were expecting kill evil CIS white male far right cult simulator
find out both sides look bad
pray gamers see the rejection of the game from SJWs as FC5 being a neutral game
ride the media train of
<lol the SJWs, specially fags like Cuckera hate this game!
<it must be good if the SJWs hate it!

In reality, the game was designed to pander to them, and they backtracked when they realized it was going to become a flop and it'd kill the Far Cry series.

But I can't decide if this is something you should support or not. On one hand, they are catering assholes who are just looking for the biggest market. On the other, it's one of the first times I've seen a game go SJW and then backtrack.

But as everyone noticed, even going back and trying to make things more balanced, the fact that FC5 was supposed to be a political statement on current US politics can't be entirely erased.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

mild condemnation from international community but nothing significant
remainder of Axis forces have already buggered off home for the most part
neither imperial japan nor NSDAP Germany were genocidal like the soviets
You remember the Nazis planned, long before coming to power, that they would genocide everyone ("white" or not) from Poland to Siberia and replace them with German colonists, because they saw Slavs as subhuman, right? They were already partway through it by the time Barbarossa was rebuked:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan-Ost

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

But I can't decide if this is something you should support or not.
You should not. Controversy marketing is one of the things that's making the political situation worse, not better by causing people to vent their frustrations at useless things, rather than at each other through violence.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Daily Reminder

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

holy shit, its like Holla Forums trying to judge a mirror.

Josiah James
Josiah James

You shouldn't give money to Ubisoft, politics or not. They're a garbage shitstain of a company and every single person working for them hates your guts.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

This is correct.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

lefties complaining about gun politics in a FarCry game
That's hilarious. I bet they would love to see a Battlefield game with sticks and stones, or a World of Tanks without tanks.

Attached: gun-control-is-stupid.jpg (138.53 KB, 477x280)

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

The last game devs were sucking Anitas circumcised cock. Now this one is triggering lefties. Whats going on here?

Im late to the series and was ready to jump in for Farcry 4 but when that dev posted "Oh boy, this one's gonna piss off GG." I dropped them and havnt looked back.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

It's simple: light right is fashionable, sjw is not.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Marketing their games to people who don't play games is finally starting to hit their pockets deep enough to make them nervous.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

clickity clack books.
Hell, I’m calling VN’s Clickity Clack Books from now on

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

wasted dubs please kill self
thank

Attached: everyone-disliked-that.png (166.63 KB, 407x211)

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

Yes, wet can describe things in a liquid state ie wet paint.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Far Cry 4 wasn't pro Anita. The ending was a lose-lose situation. The female character named "Amita" wanted to free the girls from their religious beliefs but she also wanted to force her people to cultivate drugs. The other choice was Sabal who wanted to go back to the old traditions and stop the drug business.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Amita was representative of rich dude weed LMAO Antifags and feminist SJWs while Sabal was basically a sandnigger. They both didn't have any reservations at all against killing their own countrymen and making illegal profits to fund their operations, much like the real life groups they can be seen as symbols of.

John Price
John Price

How is this even possible?

Attached: Hee-....jpg (11.93 KB, 200x132)

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

I'm actually the one who made everyone think it was a Sarkeesian reference, I edited all avaliable wiki pages to make her last name Sarbeesian. One of the funniest nights of my life.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

How far are you into Horseshoe Theory, faggot?

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

This must be parody. I can't understand what is the purpose here.
Is he using a controller?

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

The comment section and the like/dislike rate

Attached: shitposting-loudly.gif (607.33 KB, 330x438)

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

The Man in the High Castle then?

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

good luck trying to shill this trash here.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

The only thing unreasonable about that is Japan being able to leverage its demography into an actual empire, which just isn't in the cards.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

fuck you faggot

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

What massive faggots. Guy second from the left is hot though.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Attached: o2f7f9074e921c2af267006abf68065b3b9c74f468b536e7fef9482.gif (1.23 MB, 256x189)

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

AJ a kawaii.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

everyone who laughs at me is a shill
never mind that my own post was one of the first in the thread and can be seen and laughed at by everyone
How embarrassing

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

I think it's both that, and legit reactions from these San-Fran faggot game reviewers. I suspect the ending of the game was reworked after the massive backlash the reveal got as the goyim weren't ready for that kind of extreme anti-White/American narrative yet. So the game overall is very left-wing, but the "bad goy" wins in the end no matter what to not piss off most of their market base. Then use that left-wing soy rage to try and re-appeal to us.

I guess it'll be more clear once it's cracked and I can play it.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Far Cry 5 has been in development long before 2016 and the political climate that we endure today. Its kinda pushing that in under one month they delayed the game, they rewrote the entire thing to remove/downplay all SJW elements just to salvage their audience. Its possible that Watch_Dogs 2 flopping changed their decision to not go full blown BLM antifa pro-ISIS direction, given it was their own product and released months ago. Wolfenstein was released last year while the game was mid-development and until the numbers were in a couple of months later, nobody could tell if it was a flop or not.

Attached: Considio-the-following.jpg (115.1 KB, 1280x720)

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

You remember the Nazis planned…

after war lies by soviets!!!

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

Soviet projection.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

long before 2016 and the political climate that we endure today
user this has been boiling since the late 90s. You're just young.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

the fact that FC5 was supposed to be a political statement on current US politics can't be entirely erased.
this isn't inherently a bad thing, when you dump on both sides like south park usually does, even if they have a clear bias. it's just when you go full retard like wolfenkike 2 that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

The Man in the High Castle then?
But the Nazis didn't win in The Man in the High Castle.

Attached: hexagram-61.png (3.53 KB, 768x768)

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

polygon hates a video for not perpetuating whatever political angle they like to push
stop the fucking presses

Connor Price
Connor Price

What ist hat image even supposed to be?

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

A hexagram. Mountain over lake. Breaking apart? I forget my i ching.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Wind over lake. Mountain is unbroken-broken-broken.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

The Last Article then. Takes place in India after Germany won WW2, Gandhi trying his chimpout, only that the Germans aren't cucks like the Bongs and they put the currynigger in his place.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Gandhi looked up to Hitler though. Also, Hitler wasn't Devi, there's no way he'd try to racially colonize India. The last time the Aryans did that it ended up brown.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

Hitler didn't like Gandhi.

Also, Hitler wasn't Devi, there's no way he'd try to racially colonize India.
Hitler would also want the British colonies and view them as Germany's by right of conquest. The point of the story is that the Nazis wouldn't give two shits about the currynigger trying to shame them and would remind them where they belong, and Germans would have loved them for it.

Post WW2 Britain was one of the most embarrassing and pathetic displays of cowardice I have ever seen.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Hitler would also want the British colonies and view them as Germany's by right of conquest
Nonsensical, even assuming they won, Germany would be in no position to immediately administer such a large area. You'd see a messier, more violent version of the decolonization we saw in this world because there'd be no Britain for them to flee too.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

we are a small minority
Actually, no. Lots of people share our tastes in games, and don't buy this sort of shit for the narrative. It's THEIR perception that they're the majority, and this falseness is exhibited in the sales numbers for their game type, walking sims don't make as much money as something with actual gameplay, the mass appeal for games is the gameplay, and story driven non-games sell like SHIT on the market.

This whole thing that they keep pushing is so they can try to hook people with heavy narritive games, because they're easy to make en-masse since the presets for controls are literally in Unity and on asset sites, the reason they're pushing this hard is so they can use these games to push propaganda and narritives, by getting rid of gameplay they remove all distractions and make you focus on the story.

the media cycle will NEVER move away from this narrative of "walking simulators are king" unless they're under heavy fire for the shit they've done. Their attitude is "if something isn't true, deny and push it until it is", when in fact no one plays games to watcch dolled up movies. NO ONE, normalfags especially.

Their own people don't even buy their own games. Don't be a fool.

Attached: deviljho.jpg (65.24 KB, 800x800)

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Germany would be in no position to immediately administer such a large area
Like it takes all that much to keep subhumans in line.

You'd see a messier, more violent version of the decolonization we saw in this world because there'd be no Britain for them to flee too.
No, you'd see browns and blacks reminded of their place in the pecking order, and hopefully the initiation of a process of extermination of them.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Are you straight up retarded and LARPing? One, the National Socialists weren't the fucking zerg, their goals had nothing to do with territorial conquest.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Hitler would also want the British colonies and view them as Germany's by right of conquest.
Totally wrong. Hitler FUCKING GAVE UP GERMAN CLAIMS ON ELSAß-LOTHRIGEN IN EXCHANGE FOR FRANCE DEMOBILIZING, but FRANCE REFUSED THEM. Hitler ONLY cared about restoring stolen lands from WWI.
Post WW2 Britain was one of the most embarrassing and pathetic displays of cowardice I have ever seen.
You have the jewish government to thank for that.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Two, do you even realize how depleted the US, USSR and UK were from winning the war? So much so that despite full rearmament of the two remaining major powers, it took a full decade for them to get on anything close to full war footing?

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

He’ll post a Wikipedia link to “generalplan ost” next, just watch.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Just like he did on /pol/, I know.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Soy Boys.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Oh, you're a Bong cuck trying to drum excuses for your shameful behavior? Okay.

I like to imagine Nazis had some idea how the world ought to be run and what place the white man had in it.

still going to /pol/
lel

David Rivera
David Rivera

Forbes joins the journo booty blast.
archive.fo/1ew2o

You might think that a religious cult in rural Montana might be forced to address issues of race or gender, but simply put, neither exist in the world of Far Cry. Women and men fight alongside one another on both sides of the conflict. Race is literally not mentioned once. Despite Eden’s Gate and the Seed family giving off some extremely white supremacist vibes in their conceptualization and their iconography, they truly are colorblind. Both sides have white, black and Asian fighters, you, the lead character, can be any race you want and it has zero effect on the story whatsoever. Eden’s Gate may want to kill you, but it’s definitely not because you’re not white. Truly, a forward-thinking murderous cult.

Attached: 6741706611632747427532.gif (139.87 KB, 379x440)

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Truly, a forward-thinking murderous cult.
Do these people forget the Jonestown was mostly niggers?

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

So, it's basically a game set in Fantasyland: USA.

Both sides have white, black and Asian fighters
I wonder how much Ubisoft whipped the codemonkeys after the Wolfenstein disaster to code in diversity of enemies?

Eden’s Gate may want to kill you, but it’s definitely not because you’re not white
How does that even make sense? Just a few sentences above he mentions they are "giving off some extremely white supremacist vibes".

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

"giving off some extremely white supremacist vibes"
They read rural as "white supremacist." Besides, they symbology is ripped from Scientology and Heaven's Gate, neither of which had anything to do with race.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Woah user, that's way out of line. You're supposed to be getting mad about what OP posted, not checking if any of it is true.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Despite Eden’s Gate and the Seed family giving off some extremely white supremacist vibes in their conceptualization and their iconography, they truly are colorblind.
The Seed family is white but they aren't extremists or white supremacists. Did that guy even play the game?

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

They're white and in power = white power GOY

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

did a journalist even play the game he reviewed
Did you need to ask that?

Elijah James
Elijah James

Paul Tassi is a huge cockmongler fag. He's always posting retarded shit

Attached: 1465335294255.jpeg (24.29 KB, 400x400)

Matthew White
Matthew White

If you have the disposable income that I currently do not, you should buy it to spite the shitlibs just like you did with kingdom come. The tears over "people supporting gun toting rural america" might be something worth investing in. Notice the people bitching about doing this in this thread also bring up kingdom come.
Why do we even have these anti-white morons on this board? They'll never make it communist the way they want it.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Did that guy even play the game?
Do they ever?

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

you should buy it to spite the shitlibs just like you did with kingdom come.
No, you dumb kike.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

you should buy it to spite the shitlibs

Why would I want to punish myself to spite the people I don't like? That's fucking retarded.

Attached: fn1w4iw.png (270.38 KB, 561x414)

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

should I give ubisoft money
You should do a cartwheel off a bridge instead

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

First, you're pushing the nonsensicle idea that developers would put several hundred hours of man work into a selective group of autists. Secondly, you're ignoring that the elections aren't fucking video games and if politically minded people want to make a political game, they aren't going to mush up to us when we have flat earthers and fundies.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

These two situations literally happen back to back, without anyone in the game remarking on it. You can be in a cult, or you can fight a cult, but torture is worth it and effective either way!
These are the same clowns who will demand stronger story in games but can't handle babies first gray morality sequence

Attached: aliens.png (236.51 KB, 600x300)

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

No user, you're pushing the retarded idea that marketers don't market to trendmakers.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

What trend have we made any time recently? Devs don't care about Holla Forums. Just fanboy shills who do it for free.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

A boss fight with a character who warps around the level, complete with a health bar, is as ridiculous and pointless as it sounds.
jesus christ
However, the game totally fails to recognize the horror of shooting American drug addicts while the nation deals with a very real ongoing opioid crisis.
"don't forget we're a mature publication despite talking about games"
Even the lead character is a blank slate. You have no name or backstory other than being in law enforcement. You get to choose whether you look masculine or feminine before diving into the robust character creator to craft your look, from skin tone to clothing.
isn't this EXACTLY what they want in all their shit?
That includes planes, in a series first, although the flying controls are so arcadey that the inclusion doesn’t feel like a huge departure from previous games. Bombing runs against cult convoys sure are satisfying, though.
OH OOF GAME FEEL LIKE GAME TOO MUCH, let's make it full simulator and see what they say. christ alive imagine thinking the way these goofballs do

Attached: 8d003c5f4897e3422a81413f640af965d4d39217bbf4c387f5776ad741320b54.jpg (36.1 KB, 500x500)

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

It's a good game but it isn't all about killing Trump supporters like I convinced myself it would be. 0/10 #GunsAreBad

These "reviewers" aren't worth the air they breathe.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

What trend have we made any time recently
what was the 2016 presidental election

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

We didn't trend the election dipshit. People claim GG did it but it was a part of a larger storm and again, has no interest for marketers.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

WE WILL NOT BE BUYING YOUR ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-NATIONALIST, PRO-COMMUNIST GAME.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Oh shit you can join the cult?

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Those folks shouldn’t worry; any thematic point to be made about religion, the United States or the current state of the nation’s politics is quickly thrown aside to make way for all sorts of jokes and lighthearted hijinks —
a few paragraphs later
I also appreciated the unexpected silliness of Far Cry 5.

This is one of polygons most incredible fucking pieces yet. I'm in awe at how badly written it is and how hard they're reaching

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Reminder for all, the same Polygon reviewer also made this video.

He was literally triggered

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

That's literally the exact opposite of what every internal DNC commuique says bro.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

I remember commenting how even the dumbest niglet in the darkest heart of Africa knows how to operate an assault rifle, yet this soycuck doesn't even know the basics of gun operation.

Leftists only manage to survive because society bends over backwards to secure their continued existence.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

When have the DMC done a single thing about anything they say they'll do to this level of obscurity? Again there's no reason any devs above the indie scene would spend several grand of man hours on trying to appease a handful of autists on an unlisted website that people don't know about.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

replay this level from any point
what the hell is this shit?

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Well, to be honest, people in the third world tend to be more combative and look at life in a survival oriented way, instead of the sheltered, feelings first way soyboys do, so for that nigger learning how to operate a weapon is a matter of necessity, not choice.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

It was added either in the Gearbox remaster or some other version.

Asher James
Asher James

Sounds realistic to me, Westboro Baptist church hates the KKK for their racism and the pastor of the church was a civil rights activist.

Attached: 07e7ac327e734c48b7278b11c87d426b17846e12eb30c6ede0557bc5c4f8092e.gif (895.04 KB, 500x284)

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

This. Often they just hold them to assert dominance so they don't get shot and robbed for their worn down shoes.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I remember commenting how even the dumbest niglet in the darkest heart of Africa knows how to operate an assault rifle, yet this soycuck doesn't even know the basics of gun operation.
"hard times make hard men". mind you, hard doesn't always mean smart of useful

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

I guess it's hard to be either when Dembe wants your Superbowl T-shirt that actually has the winning team for once.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

They’re so fucking salty they just put up another article about it basically saying the same thing the first one did. This is amazing.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

archive it and put it up

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Jewlygon vs. Jewbisoft. Fuck them both. Kill each other for all I care.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Whatever, the point I am trying to make is that Ubisoft didn't change the game in response to Wolfenstein 2 flopping. Now I am not saying Ubisoft is #BASED or anti-SJW, they definitely are SJW as fuck, but if you try to look at it logistics, there wouldn't have been enough time for Ubisoft to make all these alterations.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

that pistol clipping
Jesus.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Look at the bright side, at least its not Scott Meldenson.

you should buy it to spite shitlibs
Spite-buying is a stupid fucking idea for any reason.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (801.19 KB, 1200x600)

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Is she the equivalent of Flaming Buffalo?

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

find a game without it, please

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Center Returning - Inner Truth
Spoiler Both our world and the apparent world of the novel are false. The Grasshopper Lies Heavy is the true state of reality or closer to the true state of reality.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Doom.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

tbh we do need a break from violent games, they don't encourage thinking, and they have been done for literally decades now

we need more games about average everyday people, and fine if you need to use violence for drama, make it happen around the player and not directly in their hands

FC5 clearly illustrates a poignant thing in that violence in the hands of the few never solves anything

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

To be honest we’re going to slaughter you and everyone you love while tearing down everything you’ve done to our civilization.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Have you ever been told how autistic you are?

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

You might think that a religious cult in rural Montana might be forced to address issues of race or gender, but simply put, neither exist in the world of Far Cry
You fucking faggots
That's exactly what you goddamn wanted!
All this time shitlibs and progressives have been screeching "we're all the same, we're all equal, stop treating different people different!" And now this spineless soy-infused bitch of a "male" is complaining that no one is the game is racially intolerant and that race and sex have no effect on the game. That's exactly what you've been fucking asking for over the past decade you goddamn fucking faggot.
Kill these subversive little parasitic shits already. Fuck.

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Still not buying it.

Attached: 1451465135866.png (108.07 KB, 398x360)

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

if you had grown up playing uplifting peaceful games with friends you wouldn't be so jaded

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

I wonder how much more I’d enjoy Far Cry 5 with a combat-free tourism mode akin to the recent add-on for its sibling series, Assassin’s Creed.
Assassin's Creed has a fucking no-combat mode?

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Fred Phelps literary donated to Hillary and Bill Clinton's Campaign. Yet fedoras love to pretend WBC are "right-wing".

Attached: gore-with-phelps1.jpg (10.37 KB, 255x152)
Attached: gore-with-phelps2.jpg (11 KB, 255x152)
Attached: phelps-democrat.jpg (54.27 KB, 522x530)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Yep, it's called "discovery mode", it's supposed to allow people to learn about the history of Egypt. The only problem is that it's an inclusive/revisionist version where everything is either censored or slightly altered to fit [current year] ideology. For example there was some pottery representing children learning stuff with their teachers, the only problem with the pottery is that it showed boys and girls learning in the same room. Also most of the statues have their tits or sexual organs covered.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Egyptians learned in different gendered rooms?

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Are sprites even capable of clipping?

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

There's a reason why the word "school" and "classroom" tend to be female gendered in languages that do that stuff.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

Women teaching girls and men teaching men,huh

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

im buying 30 copies just to spite leftists

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

WBC are civil rights lawyers trolling.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Thanks for admitting you were wrong, kike.
/suicide/index.html

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Attached: ubishit.png (508.82 KB, 1200x673)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

historical sexism

Attached: what.JPG (22.01 KB, 479x270)

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

I suspect the ending of the game was reworked after the massive backlash the reveal got as the goyim weren't ready for that kind of extreme anti-White/American narrative yet
I haven't heard about this. What kind of leftist drivel did they push out for people to actually publically backlash it?

Attached: 1452968361020.jpg (54.68 KB, 432x498)

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

inclusive gameplay
looking at pots is gameplay

Attached: what.jpg (68.72 KB, 720x712)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Killing leftists is always required.

Always incentive kids into being violent against jews and non-whites.
Peaceful solutions are cancer.

They won't.
That is why they must be killed.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

They mean Truth.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

The game was initially marketed as a fuck trump fuck rural America simulator.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

when you dump on both sides like south park
Yeah but Holla Forums is /pol/ now according to fa561f and e9fd2c so they would want a pro-right wing gane

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Game isn't right wing, it's just controversy baiting.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

This alone is evidence that Ubisoft shouldn't get a single dime from us.

Attached: $-57-(5).JPG (296.87 KB, 726x697)

David Foster
David Foster

I will give them a tiny amount of credit for admitting they were fabricating history, rather than pretending it was true.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

No I meant in this world, we can't ever have a game where it's "neutral." Besides whenever Holla Forums says they want a neutral game, they secretly want a pro right wing game.I mean at most half of Holla Forums is from /pol/.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Look, I know it's hard for you to grasp this, but the majority of people on any imageboard use more than one. Given that /pol/ and Holla Forums are the two largest boards, you can assume they will have the greatest overlap. By userbase, 8ch is right wing. If you don't like it, you are welcome to go to the entire rest of the western internet.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

I thought you guys hated Farcry 5 for being anti-white, anti-christian propoganda.

Why do you read Polygon anyway? It's not going away as long as the greater culture reflects it's opinions. If you want Polygon to stop, you can get rid of it by solving the soymale problem. Until then, pointing it out doesn't change the fact that the soymales out there are the primary market and love Polygon as it is.

Attached: huh3.gif (117.9 KB, 300x477)
Attached: 1516352955542.gif (40.37 KB, 800x400)

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

*more than one board on them, not more than one imageboard. That data isn't available to me.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

It's not going away as long as the greater culture reflects it
The greater culture doesn't mirror Polygon. The only thing polygon mirrors is sheltered liberal arts graduates.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

That is understandable, yes.
I usually hide any political posts.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Unlucky for us these liberals are so loud they're viewed by corporations and those with power as the majority.

Juan Price
Juan Price

That is your right, reasonable sounding person. However, democracy means that eventually all communication will be turned political, as democracy explicitly, but never in practice attempts to turn the non-leadership classes into distributed decision makers.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

You should read some Kaczynski, if you have not already, my good friend, specifically "The System's Neatest Trick." It's very easy for post-WW2 industrial governments to subsume the left because the left is just their active "popular" component.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Unlucky for us these liberals are so loud they're viewed by corporations and those with power as the majority
viewed by

They're treated by people with power as the majority because it benefits the people in power to do so. Pleasing the left only requires an appearance at fighting the culture war, and that buys them so much leniency they can get away with almost anything as long as they can find or invent a few Nazis to disagree with. The things the left wants that benefit the people in power happen, like mass immigration that produces low wages, high rents, no unions, and cultural disharmony so there's no broad source of resistance. Anything the left wants that doesn't benefit the people in power, well, you saw the Clinton campaign. Lukewarm promises that would have gotten dropped day one, alternatives torpedoed and bad feelings papered over by massive propaganda, millions of semi-conscious Facebook output terminals treating the sterile political ambitions of a hundred-millionaire war criminal as if it was their next breath of oxygen.

The only trick that's being played here is the one where the people who are both the left and the power, the organizers and funders, convinced you that there's no overlap.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Are you saying clinton is not a person in a position of power anymore then? or just that it was a case of shit going wrong?

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Shit went wrong, but a lot of it went wrong because people on the left perceived too clearly that Clinton was a creature of power rather than a creature of the left. Bernouts flipping to Trump wasn't entirely a joke.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Egyptians learned in different gendered rooms?

Having women learning anything was exceedingly rare. There's a reason why women like Hypatia of Alexandria are almost legendary figures and have captured imaginations throughout history - and not just because of the events surrounding her murder, but because females - let alone female instructors/custodians - was otherwise an absurdity. It was an aberration worthy of being recorded.

And contrary to popular belief, she was actually quite well loved by many early Christian scholars (some of whom, like Synesius of Cyrene she taught), who championed her virtuousness and chastity. There's a famous story about one of her students trying to woo her and writing a love poem - to which she displayed her menstrual rags and told him there was nothing beautiful about love and carnality.

Attached: 13.462.jpg (121 KB, 500x500)

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Why don't these people just become fucking movie critics if they don't want to play games?

Attached: Dewot.png (79.93 KB, 500x500)

John Taylor
John Taylor

There's a reason why women like Hypatia of Alexandria are almost legendary figure
Who was only carrying on her father's work at the Serapeum, not any sort of foundational or deciding figure. Had she not been murdered, she would have been completely forgotten.

William Long
William Long

nothing beautiful about love and carnality.
Which is emphatically anti-Christian, given that Christ's first miracle was the blessing of a wedding and the creation of wine from water which esoterically is the creation of value from flux, but whatever.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

And review what?Remakes,the ones being derivative of animu plots and inferior sequels?That market has been cornered for years and hollywood has been shrinking since they stopped making tax exemptions as long as they are filmed within the US of movie production costs and even back then they were not exactly known as a wellspring of original IPs

Attached: 740493e7246de08c5076feb.mp4 (463.49 KB, 1280x720)

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

This shit cracked yet?

Attached: Mochi.jpg (112.17 KB, 640x478)

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

There was that whole bit where they marketed and advertised that their team for Assassin's Creed, when the first game was made, was full of history geeks and freaks who specifically crafted the towns AC took place in based on historical truth, which was presented as half the fucking marketing and promotions alongside the parkour engine.

Wonder when that changed, or if they even told the truth? What a bunch of asshats.

Attached: BlackAgumon.gif (662.11 KB, 499x328)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

hirefu guy here again with another gem

Attached: 20180328003315-1.jpg (366.52 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180327230834-1.jpg (671.63 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180327230838-1.jpg (629.12 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180327230842-1.jpg (658.51 KB, 1920x1080)

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

but he's kinda right Kuckold Cum Delivery is a fucking trash and so is your face, obvious shill

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

the locations are real alright, it wasn't until around syndicate that they went full retard.

also, playing through some more of fargoy 5, i found some more trump parody stuff, there's an outpost you have to liberate, and one of the phone recordings is a guy running for governor of minnesota that's a direct trump rip.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Are you sure it's not a stab at Jessie Ventura? His "unconventional" campaign that won him our Governorship had some direct influence on the Trump campaign, and they know each other from the WWE.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

he talks about deporting canadians and building a wall of ice.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

The AI is shit.
Ordering a follower to kill an enemy while you're in stealth mode will make said follower sneak-run in front of everyone towards the target without enemy aggro.
Apparently as long as you're undetected your ally is completely invisible to the enemies.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Holy fuck, there are actually people on Holla Forums who even bother with pirating Ubisoft trash? This is truly Holla Forumseddit. Thanks, Mark.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

If it was other way around you would complain retarded AI breaks your cover all the time.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

He's got my vote, damn Leaf Niggers.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Pls no. The chinks are everywhere and it's not safe at home anymore. Don't send us back, we're white remember?

Attached: 6e00b2756861fd44817b999c1000c06a4f3a41c1a189f59ffd2eb846051910c8.png (859.14 KB, 963x1353)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

a wall of ice
He better make the Leafs pay for it too.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Anyone has the AX Sindycate Marx VS IRL Marx picture?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Minnesota is filled with Somalis now thanks to Bill Clinton, you'd be safer with the Chinks.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

when you dump on both sides like south park
South Park doesn't really do that anymore.

Attached: brilliant-satire-and-commentary.webm (15.03 MB, 640x480)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

I think Little Bush was more balanced and nuanced than South Park has been ever since the introduction of PC Principal.

Lucas James
Lucas James

polygon

Attached: polygon.png (1.64 MB, 2140x746)

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

South Park doesn't really do that anymore.
Not surprising.

Attached: trey-parker-boogie-tillmon.jpg (117.6 KB, 768x1119)
Attached: Matt-Stone.jpg (70.57 KB, 383x594)

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

I'm not buying your fucking game, you fucking kike

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

die in a fire, kike

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

defending polygon
actually checking OP source
Check out this faggot over here
we need more user like you. This place would be less of a shithole

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Taking small bits of the article to support your defense of Polygon
even grasping at straws to defend them

Doing it for free has never been freer.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

you have to choose between (((polygon))) and (((ubisoft))), goy
(((1)))

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Any good goys that bought the PC version getting insane FPS drops/stuttering? I can't tell if the game is broken because of Denuvo or there is something fundamentally wrong with my setup.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

it was set to pander to them
Nice proof you have there user. But I lack the force to believe a random user whose dad work for Nintendo

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Nigga, you know better than to buy a current year game, and an FPS at that. Devs don’t optimize their vidya for shit. Hell, the amount of games that don’t allow direct input alone is revolting.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

with the electrons buzzing around it
That text was made by a pop science faggot who doesn't know basic physics

Levi Price
Levi Price

you should spite buy it
Worked well for kingdom cum delivered. Shit game with one trick pony agenda

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

To be anti-gun is to be pro-rape. This is a hallmark of the male feminist, AKA the sex pest. Not that the NRA is better than the GOA or other organizations, but they're still a useful bulwark at times.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Good goy here. Yes, there is random and MASSIVE FPS drop that last for like 30 seconds in the middle of nowhere that I experienced on the PS4, then it went back to normal. Sounds like an optimization issue. There wasn't anything going on during the FPS hit, as I was just throwing rocks at my gf's head during co-op the entire time.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

To be anti-gun is to be pro-rape.

Attached: hmm.png (237.25 KB, 1920x481)

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

nice cherrypicking, if you actually read the rest of my sentence, i noted they have their own bias and said they usually do it. later seasons have been different for obvious reasons.

denuvo died when nu-doom got cracked, nobody uses it anymore.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

According to Crackwatch it uses Denuvo and two other types of protection.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (338.97 KB, 1206x368)

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Thank you user.
Actually the snippets from the article remind me a clickbait article I fell for recently. It was a Wikia Fandom article on the new Soul Calibur and how Ivy's outfit is tone deaf to the social climate in 2018. Or at least that's what the title was. The article itself was the same sort of mild-mannered review of some new mechanics in the game book-ended with soyboy complaints about Ivy's outfit. So bookended it almost seemed like an afterthought. Though it was mentioned here or there in the article too. I got the distinct impression the guy was just assigned to write a piece on the new mechanic, it was too dry, so they "sexed" it up with outrage porn.
I had also heard before that in order to even crack into games journalism you had to ride the PC train. This article made me think of that as well.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

HURK DRUBMAN, SR.: Hello, this is…goddammit, Junior, this thing even recording?

HURK DRUBMAN, JR.: Yeah, it's on. You're doing a great job, daddy.

HURK DRUBMAN, SR.: I know I'm doing great. You come from my goddamn gonads, son. I don't ever need your opinion on how I'm doing.

Hello, I'm Hurk Drubman, Sr. I'm a veteran, small business owner, a loving father, and I'm running for State Senate.

I care deeply for Montana, which is why I can no longer sit back while this state and this country are turned into Canada by godless, gunless hippies who will not rest until democracy is dead and we're all eating ketchup chips. These syrup sucking socialists sneak into our country with 300 different gender pronouns and take our high paying jobs in entertainment and hockey! They don't care about our way of life. They want to take our guns, spread their liberal agenda, and give our daughters free abortions.

If elected, I'll put a stop to these maple leaf menaces to the north. I will make sure our healthcare is more expensive than ever. I'll remove the French courses from our schools. And I will require all Montanans who were born in Canada or share their politics to be deported or shipped to California.

Finally, I'll push for more strict immigration laws and build a 700 foot tall ice wall on our border, which I'll slowly move one inch north every year until Canada is American again. Make no mistake: If you're Canadian or that dirty liberal judge Andy Walker who ruled against me and let my gold digging ex-wife steal my fortune in the divorce, your days are numbered.

I'm Hurk Drubman, Sr. and I approved this goddamn message.

Attached: farcry5c.mp4 (1.4 MB, 854x480)
Attached: Far-Cry®-5-20180327150035.jpg (480.87 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: Far-Cry®-5-20180327150053.jpg (386.89 KB, 1920x1080)

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Hackin Tosh 3 weeks ago
Game journalism and movie critics has me confused. You are supposed to review things but instead everything is graded on a curve. You have forced us to create our own curve.
Male action lead. Plus 2 review points because it will be attacked.
Female action lead, minus 2 review points because it will be heavily overrated.
Not attacking made up toxic masculinity plus 1 point.
No token minority characters that have no real depth and whose plot is irrelevant to the main story and are usually there to push an agenda and use those minorities as a shield. Plus/minus 1 points.
No bashing of Christians if religion is in the product? Plus 1 review points.

Apply this to a movie like Last Jedi which everyone gave a 9. Female lead -2, attacked toxic masculinity -1, token characters that were used to attack an agenda (capitalism, which is funny coming from Disney which is one of the 5 media companies that own over 90 percent of the media and just bought most of FOX) -2. Real score of the movie? 5/10 which is really close to the Rotten Tomatoes audience score. Have fun being irrelevant Game Journalism. You have done more to hurt female leads than anyone. We all loved the Bride in Kill Bill because she was a good character. We despise Rey because she is a bad one, not because we are sexist. We are just sick of being called sexist and racist and whatever else you want to call us to shill a product or push your politics that are incapable of being argued in a debate setting. You are nothing more than propaganda for the media/game companies and your scores and input are now meaningless.

Gaming journalism is over. Gaming journalism doesn't deserve to have you as an audience.

<INB4 I fuck up the greentext

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

the other two must be there to make up for denuvo's downfall.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

aw shit son, you got a clip of it.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

It runs like fuck for me. I get stutters when driving in a vehicle down into 20-40fps. Other people with better specs than me reporting similar issues.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

automatic save scumming
The absolute state of 2018.

And the journo still gets his shit pushed in.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Who gives a fuck about polygon honestly?

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Attached: 37987c7361c2b5c599d6ec12fe061fcb.jpg (152.36 KB, 500x370)

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

moar waifus for hire

also a semi-rare sight, a black enemy

Attached: 20180329060745-1.jpg (495.09 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329030326-1.jpg (706.11 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329025526-1.jpg (467.88 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329041451-1.jpg (440.86 KB, 1920x1080)

Adam James
Adam James

Attached: 20180329003248-1.jpg (274.98 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329003259-1.jpg (268.04 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329003908-1.jpg (308.41 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329003915-1.jpg (207.04 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20180329011313-1.jpg (422.05 KB, 1920x1080)

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

God damn stop poster it

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

posting*

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit