CLOUD Act

So the CLOUD Act is a thing now along with bumpstocks being machineguns which isn't even constitutional. What implications - if any - does this have for vidya? Pic unrelated.

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/977460936427544576
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1625/text

Attached: robert_cop.jpg (740x533, 56.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lewdgamer.com/2017/04/18/illegality-lolicon-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For example does:
computing service shall comply with the obligations of this chapter to
preserve, backup, or disclose the contents of a wire or electronic
communication and any record or other information pertaining to a
customer or subscriber within such provider's possession, custody, or
control, regardless of whether such communication, record, or other
information is located within or outside of the United States.''.
Apply to chat in vidya? Do I have to watch what I say there too?

If you're not a burger you might not know, but a good 50% of laws are never enforced. This is looking like one of those laws.

Then why add it at all?

What is the TL;DR version of the Cloud Act tbh?

I'm just curious as to what the fuck "bareback" is supposed to mean outside of a sex position.

Posting without a VPN basically.

publicity. Whoever signed this into law can now say to all those potential voters that they helped curb gun violence by doing fuck all.

See these.

Still seems suspicious to me.

Attached: 3.jpg (554x630 156.91 KB, 66.92K)

Or to really break it down: foreign governments can get warrantless evidence out of companies in the USA because fuck the constitution.

You fucking imbecile. The only laws that aren’t enforced are the ones which LIMIT THE GOVERNMENT’S POWER.

how often do you get a speeding ticket?

Real nice straw man ya got there. It'd be a shame if it caught fire…

B-b-but muh b-based goy-emperor!

Attached: BAAAW.jpg (375x376, 77.36K)

I wasn't accusing him of getting tickets dumbass, I was making the comparison of how no one drives at the speed limit yet few people get speeding tickets.

Attached: a9c445b5631a19bce4d0515916c777d36e7d840e37b3e6534a4fb53cb212cdfa.png (710x710, 348.54K)

This would have happened last year with shillary and you know it. There is no winner, no lesser evil. Only jews and social justice.

Done with him from now on.

This is an alphabet agency shill. Mods need to ban.

I’m trying to figure out where your lack of comprehension comes from. It’s possible you’re just a shill or fucking retarded, but I really want to help you understand whatever it is you don’t comprehend about “THE GOVERNMENT ONLY ENFORCES LAWS WHICH MAINTAIN ITS POWER, AND THEY IGNORE LAWS WHICH LIMIT ITS POWER.”

Never because I'm not a nigger who speeds.

Welcome to current year. No winners or losers here, only unbearable levels of faggotry.

Attached: cringe.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

None, you can delete your Holla Forums thread now.

Of course Hillary wouldn't have stopped it, but that's why people voted for Trump; they thought he was different.
(checked)
Well, looks like we're fucked.

This is too many layers of fallacy for me to even give a shit about anymore. It’s beyond just simple fallacy; it’s the realm of utter shitposting.

Agreed. Fuck off with the public masturbation.

Quint quintiny, quint quintiny, quint quint query;
The words that you spoke are true, unfortunately.
Quint quintiny, quint quintiny, quint quint queroo;
The industry’s fucked and it’s thanks to the jew.

I bet you drunk drive too degenerate.

Try again
Whine harder.

Oy vey shut it down.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums, there's a whole board for this. Use it.

(Checked)
Hopefully being stuck on this site will help me adapt for that horrible future

Attached: 1437926235000.jpg (1917x1424, 328.01K)

Fine, have another one. Lolicon is illegal federally due to the protect act, yet this site and many others hosting lolicon are never taken down nor are the owners or visitors ever faced with charges.

MEGA CANCER UNLEASHED.

The Clarifying Lawful Overseas Use of Data (CLOUD) Act was introduced Feb. 6 by Sens. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Chris Coons (R-Del.), Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.). A House companion bill was offered the same day by Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.).

>>>/reddit/
You’re clearly new here.

Anyone got that Simpsons gif?

No, lolicon is not illegal.

Joke's on you, user. Holla Forums is /reddit/.

Ain’t that the goddamn truth. Imkikey’s off his schizophrenia medication now and is widening his ban range.

Yes, it is.
lewdgamer.com/2017/04/18/illegality-lolicon-united-states/

Huh, that’s interesting. Anyway, my point is proven. It’s not enforced due to the social push toward the legalization of childfuckers, just as the laws banning homosexuality weren’t enforced in the run up to faggot “marriage” “legalization.”

been proven wrong there, buddy

Goon detected.

Attached: is this nigga serious.png (475x677, 380.95K)

>>>/k/562070

Become literate before replying to a post.

Your link proves me correct YET AGAIN. How many fucking people here can’t read English?

guy literally did nothing wrong you shill

That's actually worse. That just means that they can selectively or arbitrarily enforce them as they see fit.

Learn how to fucking read, dipshit.

✡Who✡ could possibly want that situation, I wonder.

The same group that got this thread bumplocked not 10 minutes in.

They ignored faggots and loli because it serves their interest to do so. Your freedom of speech or right to bear arms doesn't, so away they go. Instead of arresting you for doing anything wrong, they'll just bring up an obscure legal doctrine and punish you for the slightest wrongdoing. Enjoy your anarcho-tyranny.

i did read it and the whole thread and according to the muh guns fags they see it as unlawful

Exactly.
That’s why guns are so important.

O…kay? And the part where I said “The government ignores laws it doesn’t like” was confusing to you? Of course it’s illegal. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means, explicitly, “you can’t stop citizens from OWNING OR USING ANY type of gun, provided they’re trained in the use thereof.”

listen nigger that story is about some gatorfaggot getting his guns confiscated and then being put to a mental hospital involuntarily. if you knew your shit youd know the hospital move was to take away his guns for good.

Oy fucking vey.

Become. Literate.

fugg

Ha! No prob, bob. Mistakes happen. Like accepting a kike as our BO who shadowbumplocks important threads like this.