So what do you think about Swery65's "The Good Life"?

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

American journalist is broke and needs a story to pay her debts
Goes to small english village on vacation
Shit goes full Laura Palmer as a local village girl is found dead, floating in a small pond, impaled by an ancient broadsword
Reporter sticks around to investigate and cover the story
Discovers all the villagers and now herself turn into cats when the sun goes down.
Murder mystery in a english countryside village
From the "i never heard of Twin Peaks, but here is my fanart of Agent Cooper" hardcore shiester behind Deadly Premonition.

The one glaring flaw i have is he is taking it to kickstarter. But i also understand ain't no publisher funding this shit. You would be more likely to see Tokyo Jungle get a physical release.

So far the idea is interesting. The setting reminds me of folklore but since i'm from the bongland countryside i wonder if its going to feel like a wierd parody like when manhattan in films is (((New York))) and nothing like the real deal.
Still i expect some fun autism knowing the guy in charge, but Let it Die also had fun autism but the gameplay couldn't carry it.

What do you reckon m80's?

Attached: 1954780.jpg (215.24 KB, 1200x630)

Other urls found in this thread:

accessgames-blog.com/swery65/2015/11/post-8f7d.html#eng

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Japdev's quality largely depends on their exposure to western influence. The more exposure they get, the less effort they usually make - the game quality suffers as a result. Since they make use of kikestarter, I'd say it's likely that exposure is high enough right now to make "game is gonna be mediocre" a bretty good guess.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Its going to be trash
one glance at its pitch would reveal that to you.

William Long
William Long

Discovers all the villagers and now herself turn into cats when the sun goes down.

Sold. Shove your muh rules of gaming up your ass, after 75 years of the same shit, all I want is new ideas.

Attached: swery65.jpg (84.98 KB, 1280x720)

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Shadow Hearts did it twenty years ago.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

So they're furfags?

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

I'm interested because this guy is also working on it.

Attached: y.jpg (41.11 KB, 440x282)

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

I guess this means dark dreams do die, if he is focusing on another Twin Peaks murder mystery game. I'll never find out who D was.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

That's the episodic one, right? It was cancelled in October 16.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

microsoft shit canned it. They don't want games they want microtransaction vectors to predate on children with dads credit card

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

The more exposure they get, the less effort they usually make - the game quality suffers as a result.
This is what happened to Dark Souls.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Shadow Hearts did it twenty years ago.
that your problem, it's forgetful and only the hardcore game collector usually buy and play it

Attached: 1521625073534.gif (2.82 MB, 324x231)

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Nigga pls talk to me about koudelka and then we get autistic collector tier.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

Shadow Hearts is great, you are just a faggot.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

beats one to know one :^)

Attached: (judges-you-in-spanish).jpg (63.87 KB, 540x540)

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

what's your favorite game user?

Attached: 0ac9a67795a0ff8d2b931bbab3adecec695759f50a2e4df7158141a8831fb188.jpg (67.72 KB, 763x841)

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Faggot mod trying to fit in again. Also it's Valkyrie Profile.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Lol, forgetful game

Attached: 1312548293757.jpg (56.88 KB, 586x587)

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Forgetful? Do you mean forgettable? Are you retarded?

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

lol you retareded aas weell

Attached: (((shoah))).png (807.17 KB, 870x931)

James Peterson
James Peterson

He's trying to be cool, but in the end, he does it for free.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

RPGs are dead homos, got back to irl

Attached: 0-INT-assassin.webm (1.4 MB, 480x360)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Finish D4 you dumb chink fuck

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

lol get a life

Attached: two-lag-hackers.webm (652.22 KB, 512x288)

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

I'm never touching one of the drunk's games after he left the company before finishing D4.
Also;
You would be more likely to see Tokyo Jungle get a physical release.
Tokyo Jungle did get a physical release
but Let it Die also had fun autism but the gameplay couldn't carry it.
Swery had nothing to do with let it die

Attached: 81yHPi-N-WL.-AC-SL1500-.jpg (384.61 KB, 1304x1500)
Attached: 163160-front.jpg (89.22 KB, 640x742)

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

lol ps3 is dead

Attached: b06d782c5d6081a0b5f5209c7bd6b03c53e572d6b3abfeac79cdd6f75341c04b.gif (1.7 MB, 320x240)

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Get a load of this member of the gay community.

Attached: 165156321.jpg (322.85 KB, 639x1889)

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

being a bully

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

That's a mod btw.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Can I fuck them?

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Prove it.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

How does it feel to do it for free and be mocked routinely?

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

It evidently turns you into a shitposting faggot.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Except microsoft didn't shitcan it, it was shitcanned by swery because he was going through a phase of alcoholism that threw the games production apart.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

I don't trust it based solely on the art style, if their input possibly goes beyond that. I am expecting the worse but who cares, it's not even like it's a video game yet so why am I talking about it? There's also already a shitty game called The Good Life, what are you doing, nigger?
Did you guys break a janitor?

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

wurst

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.61 MB, 1441x1081)

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

it's forgetful
Shadow Hearts is something else user, it's really hard to completely forget it unless you played that shit when you were a child. Koudelka is the obscure one only game collectors would buy.

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

it was shitcanned by swery because he was going through a phase of alcoholism that threw the games production apart.
Explain.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Been playing Deadly Premonition this week, it's pretty good. The janky ass driving sections are exactly what I was looking for when I was spamming asking about shitty vaporwave driving games a few weeks back.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

I dont like the art or the graphics.
I strangely trust Suda51 though.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

The fuckin' Boonies
Is that like the Goonies only rednecks?

Attached: fuckin'-boonies.png (533.29 KB, 901x495)

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

What the hell am I looking at? a screensaver?

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

You would be more likely to see Tokyo Jungle get a physical release.

Attached: pa.218561.7.jpg (407.68 KB, 1500x1500)

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

never ever
t. microshaft

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Deadly Prem is one of my favorite games of all time so I think I will be a good goy and back it.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

they've actually updated the graphics to look a bit less 'shat out indie game' now.

Attached: 918859-the-good-life-653x367.jpg (54.89 KB, 653x367)

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

I've been following this game for a while now (even back when it failed its first crowdfunding attempt). It seems like it's a stardew valley/harvest moon type game with an actual story in a unique setting. I've been after a game set in the English countryside for a long time, to see it with a weird jap spin on it will be interesting.

My only issue is that swery is a westaboo, but specifically california westaboo. He goes to San Francisco a lot and is definitely in the SJW clique; I hope he dials that down a lot when he makes the game, especially because I'm from the English countryside myself and you would never fucking see a degenerate tranny there or any of these dyed hair types. They'd simply get assaulted.

I'm interested but fuck kickstarter, let me know in about 4 years how it's going.

Tokyo Jungle get a physical release
Don't break my heart user, I miss that game. All they have to do is put it on PC or rereleased on PS4.

Attached: 96f59d787b07111734df92c7c80dcba3972cee38acc6ec312eb4cff30d1e90a0.png (252.88 KB, 332x545)

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

It definitely looks better than it did before, shows that they are actually working on it during this process.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

It may be set in filthy mick land where tis like another potato famine us filthy sasanachs wont understand but Folklore on the PS3 is a precious treasure that i bet good money will be a (((collector))) priced rarity in a few years.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

is broke and in debt
goes on vacation

Attached: really.gif (1.89 MB, 236x224)

Christopher King
Christopher King

Tokyo Jungle get a physical release
Don't break my heart user, I miss that game. All they have to do is put it on PC or rereleased on PS4.

It has chinese box copy, a jp the best box copy and is in the "Best of PlayStation Network Vol 1" box.

I knew my autistic ps3 collection would come in handy one day.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

WHERE THE FUCK IS D4 SEASON TWO

Attached: rage-feel.png (28.91 KB, 633x758)

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

accessgames-blog.com/swery65/2015/11/post-8f7d.html#eng

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

American journalist is broke and needs a story to pay her debts
Sounds like shit

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

sounds like your average millennial.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

bump

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

I thought it was going to be a 2D game. The fuck is this? It looks like absolute dogshit. It'll fail again just like the first time.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

To be fair, that's a realistic chick thing to do.