Dream game you wish existed

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Postal 2 with multiple choices and multiple endings with Arrested Development type jokes along the way

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (62.56 KB, 200x200)

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

You do have multiple choices in Postal 2 though.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Alright I can agree, but we need more endings. (not like 2 or 3; like 13 or 15)

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

King of the Hill themed Left 4 Dead game

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

There could be 5 endings. The obvious ones being a pacifist ending and a rampage killer ending. The other three are less obvious: a murderer ending, which you get for killing innocent civilians but not the police, a self-defence ending which is gotten by killing in self-defence alone, and a genocide ending, which you get for killing everyone in the game.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

No no no. Endings that are based on dialogue decisions you make. Like if you have a problem with let's say a drug dealer, in the end, you gotta fight him or some shit.
I do understand your idea, but we need to reflect it in the story like if he's a genocidal maniac, it might be a tad difficult for the Dude to make alliances (but not like impossible)

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

dialogue choices
/out/index.html

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Ah, yes. That's what RWS planned for the game very early in its development before they decided to go for the more subtle approach to it that you have in the final game instead.

Attached: 64fb5bf2f5268a27b3c121a9bc295dac8dd72b568523265a49efa9c95c03c37b.jpg (436.11 KB, 588x646)

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

dialogue choices
in Postal

Attached: (jazz-music-stops).jpg (13 KB, 238x300)

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Battletoads vs Joe & Mac.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Open world RPG
basically "you've woken up on a continent with just your britches and and a club. Go be a hero!"
Random dungeons, random monsters, random everything with certain paramiters and contained in a fairy-tale flavored overworld (for example a potion shop sells a lot of random shit, but it's all generally potions of some sort)
usual fare of exploring, resource collecting, camping, and fighting
no real level cap so if you want to put the time into it you can become a god of as close as possible
tons of outfits to dress up in as well
But there's a tower hidden away in a forest
inside this tower is the one tome of magic that will unlock the player's magical potential
The tower's contents are always random but it's always a hell of a fight
getting the book unlock's the game's true form: unlimited potential spellcrafting
the catch is that the spellmaking system is effectively writing code
the more you learn, the more complex spells you can make
by "pure coincidence" most of the items you encounter in the world are also viable spell components

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

An MMO where bots are central to the gameplay. Let me code the bots myself.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Oh my.
Do I have the game for you.

Attached: Core-War-PMars-Screenshot.png (2.16 KB, 328x228)

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

What would the zombies be?

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

A Fantasy Adventure Sims-style MMO where making a new character is selecting an unclaimed NPC in the gameworld. When you log out your character is taken over by server AI until you log back in. The AI learns from how you play what activities your character enjoys, who their friends are, and autonomously manages them. Characters grow old, die, procreate etc. Permadeath obviously. Players create their own towns, control territories, form industry. Animals/monsters in the game are tracked by the server and don't infinitely respawn in specified zones. They can also be tamed/trained to use for farming/riding etc.

Attached: e4950de9eb98360098f7ee3478fa5d636048b11ad8c24b2eea2e802830ce3a1d.jpg (49.38 KB, 495x700)

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

A new TXR game, using Chain Reaction's physics, with a car list in the 100's, and at least NFS '15/payback levels of ricing (and a vinyl editor that has a skew and negitive option). And a soundtrack done in collaberation with whoever does Ridge Racer sound tracks and Mad World/Anarchy Reign's.

Attached: 57752-front.jpg (86.54 KB, 640x919)

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Postal: Redux but where they paid me for the artwork

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Literally SimCity 4, except with modern graphics and in full 3D.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Total War game where you can at any time take control of an individual unit and fight mount and blade style

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Cities Skylines

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

A new proper Monster Rancher game

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

Charcoal users of course.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Yakuza, but in the Jet Set Radio universe, with online gang fights/graffiti wars and custom gangs and characters.

Attached: 98ade4c16ee751564877c7bce63335f0c4a4547ad0fec7b7ec871ba8634f35d3.jpg (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

A chao garden style fairy raising game
with optional oppai lolis

Attached: ラミちゃんです。.jpg (1.15 MB, 1575x2051)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

An FPS/RTS set during the Spanish civil war. Only thing that comes close are a couple of mods for COD2 and Men of War.

Attached: 12.png (1.77 MB, 1120x808)

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Serious Sam
But you play as an Ork Flash Git from 40k
And have tyranids as enemies
Each of your weapon is more over-the-top than the last one (think Gatling guns with multiple smaller rotating barrels on top of each barrel for maximum dakka - the more it would make /k/ cry, the better)
Recurring banter between your player character and his pocket Grot sidekick (the latter also manages your inventory)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

disgusting

Attached: 1356277909627.jpg (54.79 KB, 288x428)

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

why
because it's cute

Attached: 01c752219f1a94a78446a5bf70226f188ff9150e9171776db76a1f469423a631.jpg (563.53 KB, 676x1000)

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

lolis are fine. Oppai lolis shot not exist

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

a space SHUMP RPG where you can get in and out of your spaceship when you want, you explore a galaxy with different planets and space stations to do missions, you can buy upgrades to both your spaceship and astronaut or buy new spaceships and shit for your pilot, the spaceship would play a lot like thunferforce and the astronaut would play like Contra or Metroid

Attached: 90fe69fb741e318e8eeae4bd46b658d1c5beee6199307937177563575775813b.jpg (55.24 KB, 500x369)

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

It would be like MGSV TPP but finished, setting would be some sci-fi and fantasy mix. BUT also you get a temporary base that is much like the Scarabs from Halo. It roams the world, you can have it hidden away somewhere. Fight with it, use it as a big distraction to sneak into somewhere, fight other roaming bases. You lose one of your arms and its replaced with some mechanical/living arm. You can grapple, fight, climb, sneak with it.

A few classes for you to play, warrior (good at guns and melee), ranger (sniper and sneaking), Operative (sneaking, espionage and sabotage), commander (go into the field with a small squad) and T.A.N.K (big mech suit/exoskeleton).

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Openspace Exploration (Free Space 2/Vega Strike) open world game/trading/bountyhunting/pirating/etc.
RPG elements for your pilot and ship.
Space battles are in the form of SHMUPS like R-Type/Gradius.
Boarding an enemy ship or fighting on a planet would make it FPS/RPG like Deus Ex.
Conquering a certain number of solar systems would enable Civilitation/EVE/Sins of A Solar Empire-like strategy (or something brand new)

It would be a literal epic and take hundreds of hours to beat the Main Quest.

Attached: vegastrike---llama.png (132.55 KB, 440x339)

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

I desperately want a domestic terrorist mil-sim. It would be co-op/single player focused, but you could throw in a proper multiplayer mode, since that meme never dies. You'd play as either:
"Nihilist"
<Your average school shooter, you're a virgin with rage who's about to kickstart the beta uprising.
"Religious"
<Despite your actions today, and those of your brothers tomorrow, and the day after, your religion is still the definitive religion of peace. Not all Muslims!
"Political"
<You've had enough of the corruption and sickness at the core of your society, rotting away this beautiful land. It's time to make a stand, and show (((them))) their rule is over.
In any case, you're seeking to commit an attack on not-American soil. You could choose between a:
Massacre
<Kill [x]< amount of people before the cops put you down like a rabid animal.
Bombing
<You must smuggle an explosive device into a secured location and detonate it before the police - or on site security - notice anything's wrong.
Hostages
<You've decided to make a stand in a public location and have to hold out against the police as increasingly large and more lethal forces arrive at your location. They won't stop coming, and they will eventually storm your location. Hold out until then.
Before the operation actually begins, you would have to secure weapons and armor, a plan of attack, information on the location and so forth. You have limited funds and might have to do "prep jobs" to accrue funds, alerting the police to your presence, but time is always limited. The more time you spend preparing, and the more people on your team, the more likely you alert local/federal authorities and get busted. The more alerted authorities are, the sooner they respond to the attack, and you likely have to deal with security personnel on location. Depending on how your carry out your attack, you may have to deal with hostage negotiators and snipers, a SWAT team busting down the doors, or outright gassing the location to take you out. There would be three key stats:
Conviction
<Determines how unwavering you are towards achieving your mission. Religious are best at this.
Fortune
<Sometimes you find it odd how nobody's arrested you yet, but you're sure it's nothing. It grants you a pre-mission bonus against law enforcement, but also increases their response time. Nihilists are best at this.
Stamina
<Determines how physically fit you are. Basically, faster movement, better at stealth, can take more damage (you're still dead if you get shot once in the chest), etc. Politically motivated terrorists are best at this.
These all deplete over time, especially if you're getting shot at, hurt yourself, remain still for too long, talk with your victims, listen to hostage negotiators, etc. If any one fully depletes, it's game over, as you either surrender, blow your brains out, or collapse from exhaustion or your injuries. Furthermore, you'd have equipment exclusive to each "team" of terrorist, and could throw in "classes" who excel at certain things (rifleman, suicide bomber, demolitionist, engineer, counter-negotiator, etc.) or "factions" with their own stat buffs:
Beta: -10% Stamina, +50% Score vs. Woman
Schizophrenic: -10% Accuracy, +33% Fortune
Muslim: +10% Dmg., +50% Notoriety
Cultist: +5% Funding
Communist: +15% Funding, -25% Accuracy
Neo-Nazi: +25% Prep Time, -33% Funding
Multiplayer would be pretty much the same as Co-Op, except the LE would be AI controlled by players. One player is a SWAT commander, while others lead teams, act as snipers and one would be the hostage negotiator. Ultimately, it would play more like a strategy game for the LE team, as they'd be commanding AI to act against the terrorist team.

Attached: North-Hollywood.jpg (22.37 KB, 640x480)
Attached: Kenya.jpg (55.33 KB, 640x360)
Attached: Columbine.jpg (156.08 KB, 753x502)

Jack Young
Jack Young

Schizophrenic: +20% Accuracy, +20% Fortune, +35% Notoriety, +20% Concentration, -35% Stamina
Communist (Nazbol): +16% Funding, -25% Accuracy, +35% Zeal
Neo-Nazi: +25% Preparation, -33% Funding, +35% Zeal
NatSoc: +15% Accuracy, +15% Notoriety, +15% Stamina, 5% Funding +/-, +20% Zeal

Fixed. Also…this game needs to be made

Attached: Moist-Nugget-Variants.jpg (132.51 KB, 600x708)
Attached: Saiga-12.jpg (742.22 KB, 1318x770)
Attached: ss-and-atf.jpg (214.83 KB, 1213x1566)

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Well, if you like that, you're going to love the Killdozer DLC, now only 9.95 USD! The worst part is, it would already be made if we lived in best timeline. Instead estronauts and hamplanets took over the industry. Now, you can:
Ride into battle with your fellow insurgents in style.
Tear through police blockades and walls with ease. Don't have an entry that fits your taste? Make your own!
Take combat on the roads, no more bullets tearing through your sedan.
Kill that fucking judge who screwed you over on that land deal!

Attached: Baby-Killdozer.jpg (116.57 KB, 1440x810)
Attached: Killdozer.jpg (479.99 KB, 1400x1191)
Attached: Killdozer-Crew.png (143.92 KB, 600x424)

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

I really, really like this idea, but I know it'll never happen. I'd imagine it'd be something like Payday except with two-player missions being very rare and not at all the focus.

Attached: 11902ce30213492bf7acda53dfe00d5e3a6c3af7cbc58fe25af1c46b69a9fa15.png (113.73 KB, 612x409)

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

This sounds fun as fuck

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

But that game already exists.
It's No Man's Sky

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Nintendo SOY IP.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

i don't want a first person space sim, i want a 2d horizontal shooter ya dingus

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Unfortunately it kind of exists, and it's a stinking pile of garbage. I've heard one of the three endings isn't even unlockable due to a bug.

Attached: Postal-3-Free-Download-Full-Version-PC-Game-Setup.jpg (62.14 KB, 706x1007)

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Neverwinter knights 3. With full open world of the sword coast

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

I desperately want a domestic terrorist mil-sim
sounds cool, too bad it will never ever happen, despite the fact you can already play as terrorist in CS, be a complete dick like Kratos, or just go postal I actually think that it could even prevent shootings, like cartoon pron apparently prevents rape, but that's not the point, the point is play fun games

Attached: one-of-those-days.png (84.57 KB, 251x224)

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Aw fuck. I was kind of expecting more of a humor rich FPS game. I knew Postal 3 was shit when RWS themselves said it was.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Total War game between 600 BC and 400 AD with European tribes given as much attention as the Roman empire.
Tactics RPG game set in Middle Earth
TPS RPG Warhammer 40k game with multiple playable races and factions
Roguelike witcher game (with graphics)

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

So this game you're describing is quite similar to Star Citizen, am I right, fellow user?

Attached: trust-this-man.jpg (72.44 KB, 1024x681)

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

It's inferior in every way, though.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

FIFA vs Madden hentai jrpg

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Around the time this asymmetric multiplayer stuff began to emerge, I had An Idea. It might be a terrible idea but, here it is.

It's your typical WAR scenario. You're either one of the Soldiers or the Commander. The Soldiers are a team of players and, to them, the game plays out like an FPS. You go around shooting dudes, destroying installations and generally fucking with the enemy on a large map. Meanwhile, the Commander leads the enemy, RTS style. They're responsible for resource management, creating installations to either spawn more units or assist existing units and using special powers to basically fuck with the Soldiers.

Commander wins if all Soldiers die or if the primary objective of the map has been rendered impossible to accomplish due to player action (i.e. "Destroy the Superweapon" and none of the Soldiers have any explosives left to destroy it with), Soldiers win if they either destroy all units and unit-spawning installations belonging to the Commander, accomplish the primary objective of the map or if the Commander surrenders.

If this sounds very vague and framework, it's because it is. It's just an idea. Could work with a variety of settings from sci-fi to modern to fantasy and would still fit with a bit of rejiggering. Replace Soldiers with Knights or a set of fantasy classes, for example, and making their end of the game play like For Honor or Vermintide and it would work with that setting too.

Attached: IHaveNoIdeaSports.gif (651.05 KB, 320x162)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

A game that makes me as happy as I was when I was a kid

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

A child-friendly S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Cute girl goes adventuring in a beautiful but dangerous world, makes great friends, finds shiny treasures and fights off hordes of monsters with water and paintball guns.

Attached: serval.gif (161.26 KB, 244x211)

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Neo Turf Masters 2 complete with Links 2003 styled course/season creator, Mario Golf GBA/GBC styled single player RPG, Legend of Golfer's gear selection, lobbies/rooms and online tournaments.

Attached: C8QL-ozXUAYhbBC.jpg (48.71 KB, 368x557)

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

The Commander's forces would either be AI, and just cannon fodder for superior human minds (even cowadoody 12 year olds), or other real players who wouldn't obey their commander. The other choice is making the AI stupidly difficult and cheaty with flawless aim, and nobody would want to play the FPS part against them.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

You'll never get it back

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

True. This is an issue. Part of my idea was to have the Commander's troops be AI and generally cannon fodder individually but, dangerous to even a skilled player either in numbers or deployed in proper groups, possibly setting up the AI to take a certain amount of independent action like taking a simple order of "Attack Player 1" from the Commander and being able to extrapolate "Player 1 is coming around this corner soon, so we'll throw a grenade/flashbang and then charge around all at once" or, to use the "proper groups" thing I mentioned before and have a Heavy Gunner unit suppress Player 1 while basic riflemen flank or use grenades to take advantage of the suppressed player.

Of course, this would require an almost absurd amount of programming to get to work properly and would probably be a buggy mess if the AI couldn't figure the proper tactical actions in response to player action. Even with the best programming there would still be no guarantee it wouldn't just bug out and go full retard for no discernable reason.

Still, I'm happy someone actually read my post. It was just An Idea.

Attached: anattemptbutnotmuchelse.jpg (10.6 KB, 425x396)

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

extremely asymmetric multilayer shooter, one side would have like 10 highly trained soldiers with lot's of health and very good weapons and the other side would have hundreds of mindless aliens that die in a instant but have superior numbers, kinda like starship troopers

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Forgot to add.
Open world RPG in the Wheel of Time world

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Sengoku Rance 2.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

You play as an alchemist
You spend the first half of the game exploring the world while gathering potential ingredients
Fighting monsters is super hard because you are an intellectual, not a fighter
As you gather items, you also slowly begin to build your lab in your house
Albemics, mortars and pestles, stoves, texts
The game has an incredibly complex alchemical database, including chemistry on a few real-world alloys and substances
Proper heat, mixtures, experimentation with foreign things, the game is 99% experimentation.
Over time, your breakthroughs through trial and error result in badass alchemical weapons
Satchels of explosive vials, acid bombs, all kinds of awesome potion shit
Fight monsters like a pro
Begin on the main quest of the game, which was never a central point to begin with

mfw reading this
I never knew I wanted something until I read this. Someone fund this shit.

Attached: o.jpg (13.23 KB, 336x280)

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

The Legendary difficulty AI from old Halo would come close to the competency in your idea, but I don't think anything exists that's as good at replicating human strategy as you want.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Wargame 40K
A cyberpunk game set in a really small but really detailed and densely packed featured Open World with F.E.A.R like action FPS combat
Atmospheric FPS coop or not set in an underground lab full of monsters, enemy variety outside of the common cannon fodder enemies that are all over the place, tacticool weapon handling, though to level design, get in and then get out
EDF with Sea Combat

Attached: paranoia-12.jpg (27.94 KB, 300x200)

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

An arena shooter with an active playerbase.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

My dream game is the original idea of spore.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (470.36 KB, 600x409)

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Somewhere between Zombie Master and The Crossing.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Elder Scrolls games with good gameplay

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Basically this.
Every so often there's a similar thing coming out and I get hyped then it disappears off the face of the earth or changes into something so different I can't even recognise it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit