Mega Man thread

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

If somebody invented a device that could copy a human brain: there's a good chance he could compile a working ROM of Mega Man 2 from your head.

In my case, however, he could create a personality chip that would be an exact mental replica of Ciel from Mega Man Zero that can be inserted into a sex bot just like in Cherry 2000.

By the way, the best games from each series are…

Classic Mega Man 6
X5
Zero 3
ZX Advent
Legends 2
Battle Network 2
Star Force 3: Red Joker

This is objective and incontrovertible.

Attached: Mega-Man.png (10.77 KB, 1030x249)

John Ward
John Ward

What the fuck are you talking about

Attached: were-you-expecting-anything-good.png (230.95 KB, 336x415)

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

At least call someone a faggot if you're even bothering to post

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

there's a good chance he could compile a working ROM of Mega Man 2 from your head.
i don't host the code of MegaMan 2 in my head

In my case, however, he could create a personality chip that would be an exact mental replica of Ciel from Mega Man Zero
Ciel does not exist there isn't enough data to know her fully, all you are presented with is generic good faith scientist anime girl

that can be inserted into a sex bot just like in Cherry 2000.
Why are you even bringing this up, KYS

Classic Mega Man 6
shit
X5
shit
Zero 3
good
ZX Advent
shit
Legends 2
shit
Battle Network 2
shit
Star Force 3: Red Joker
shit

Attached: 19588616-p3.jpg (157.4 KB, 640x480)

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Your list is surprisingly flawless.
You're still a cunt though.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

The classic series has perfected the formula for it's genre. Speed, jump height, enemy health, player health, shot damage, level design, boss design, pits and spikes, and the ability to choose from any of the eight beginning levels from the outset

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

he doesn't maintain the source code of all his favorite games in his mind
What a gay.

Attached: Mechanicum.1.jpg (33.41 KB, 399x400)

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

That looks like an abomination.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

What the fuck are you babbling on about, you schizo? Get help.

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

posting a fucking copyright

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Go back to 4ch you fucking normalfag.

William Morgan
William Morgan

I sense a heretic.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

nah it still failed to balance the difficulty of the bosses then make them super weak to a single weapon therefore making everyone repeat the same pattern with the game, some useless weapons that were more of a single time use for level beating purposes and such things, energy drops for weapons was bullshit, since it made you farm enemies instead of just leaving energy drops around the stage to encourage management, which in turn made the devs lazy on balancing the energy consumption of weapons with some really shitty ones consuming lots of it, game was not perfect by any stretch of imagination, it was just that it was above the then average

Attached: 19588616-p0.jpg (70.08 KB, 640x480)

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

May as well just call it "Shit games thread", OP.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

You sense your better, faggot.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Doin' it wrong OP. You're supposed to copy the first few paragraphs about it off wikipedia and then put the actual thread subject after that.

Attached: 123456789.PNG (104.19 KB, 833x636)

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

that moment when you realize you took this screenshot more than TEN FUCKING YEARS AGO

Attached: 1469556785913.jpg (23.83 KB, 549x471)

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

That guy's in his 30s now. Do you think he ever banged his mom?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Literally what is your post you retard

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Who the fuck is Sgt. Night? Where the hell is Wily?

Attached: megamandhx[1].jpg (345.85 KB, 959x281)

David Jackson
David Jackson

Zero is trash
stars Inafune's OC and kills off X after having his own series stolen from him since the PS1 era
160p GBA resolution guarantees you can't see shit
Zero looks even gayer
actually, everyone looks like little girls in diapers
in 2 or 3 you need an A-rank just to get boss skills, which is the main fucking point of a Mega Man game
using the cyber elf or cyberspace systems kills your rank, making them useless in those games if you want new skills/forms
serious story for mature gamers such as myself
element system means half the bosses have really obvious weaknesses and the rest have none
final boss of 3 is a worse version of two other fights in X
pro-feminist agenda in Ciel and that bitch in 4
lead to ZX
Guess how much of this is bait

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Mega Man 6
Includes special suits that let you fly and break through tough barriers

Mega Man 7
Combines them into one and somehow manages to be worse

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

shut the fuck up nigger zero is great and I wish we got more melee focused action platformers

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Guess how much of this is bait
you got me for a while there fagget

Attached: 610e8f7595692aaa69edec40d4ba7613.jpg (68.71 KB, 550x700)

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

He gets what he deserves.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

You just earned yourself some servo-slavery.

Attached: sense.jpg (57.59 KB, 354x393)

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

X5
best anything
No. Under certain conditions it's a very fun game to play through but it's still flawed to hell and back and the fun lasts for 60% of the game.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Do the adeptus mechanicus have hot battle women?
No?
SPESS MUHREENS:1
Fukken ugly robo niggers:0

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Attached: MEGATIZE-ME.mp4 (1.91 MB, 640x360)

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Attached: mega-black-man.PNG (132.78 KB, 409x354)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

You're a pinhead. Your head is literally shaped like a bowling pin.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

I say this from the standpoint of being able to play the games well enough to not encounter those issues.
I understand they can be frustrating before you've really gotten it down, but I won't hear someone tell me how well something operates if they are unable to operate it properly on their own.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

IT'S MEGA TIME

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (244.58 KB, 322x371)

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

As a Megaman newfag, why does the Zero series get so much praise? Is it because it's a melee platformer with a focus on fast?

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Mega Man Zero is the best series.

Attached: badass-zero-art.jpg (486.39 KB, 1280x1844)

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

Good doujin, 10/10

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

BLACK MAN posted right after IT'S NIGGA TIME. Well done, user.

Perhaps it will turn out that "Sgt. Night" is Doctor Wily in disguise, and everyone is somehow surprised by this. But that would require someone who actually knew or cared about the source material, which I don't think is happening here.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Or they're going to do the thing, where the twist is Sgt. Night was actually working for Wily the entire time.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

The best Mega Man game in years is Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Which is a fucking travesty TBH.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

I'm personally a BN6 fag mainly because it's the last up-to-date EXE game.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

I hate Mega Man. He ruins everything.

Attached: wily.jpg (41.02 KB, 508x383)

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Only good megaman games are zero series.

Attached: 1cf300fd742f083bfcee86f2d0e5e50c.jpg (315.18 KB, 1000x1000)

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

This is a well crafted bait.
stars Inafune's OC and kills off X after having his own series stolen from him since the PS1 era
This is true
160p GBA resolution guarantees you can't see shit
This is true
Zero looks even gayer
This is true
actually, everyone looks like little girls in diapers
This is true, except for robots and that one dude with forehead plate.
in 2 or 3 you need an A-rank just to get boss skills, which is the main fucking point of a Mega Man game
This is true
using the cyber elf or cyberspace systems kills your rank, making them useless in those games if you want new skills/forms
This is true
serious story for mature gamers such as myself
This is true
element system means half the bosses have really obvious weaknesses and the rest have none
I don't remember this, it might be true, but you can still kill everyone with regular lightsaber/gun
final boss of 3 is a worse version of two other fights in X
I don't remember having issues with any bosses, except bird one that constantly pushes you with wind
pro-feminist agenda in Ciel and that bitch in 4
Kinda true?
lead to ZX
This is true

So the only thing you didn't mention and the only thing that actually serves as saving grace for the sub-series is 10/10 god tier gameplay.

It's the best melee platformer focused on precise ever made. Nothing comes close.
It's not about going fast though, but you kinda can if you're good.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

I want to cum inside Aile

Attached: --aile-rockman-and-rockman-zx-drawn-by-haniwagi-hal--950340c276d1e996b671f500388acc5a.jpg (176.78 KB, 600x800)
Attached: --aile-rockman-and-rockman-zx-drawn-by-shoutaro-saito--4c3cc98a5e57710fe3565d1ac8cc097d.jpg (597.4 KB, 732x1020)
Attached: --aile-rockman-and-rockman-zx-drawn-by-seotaku-kyokkou--63350938795717bb1893508557b6110e.png (698.46 KB, 567x800)
Attached: --aile-rockman-and-rockman-zx-drawn-by-sakuraba-kirsche-x--18c3f3794518eb37f6b4d0a51bdabf7d.jpg (279.38 KB, 772x1000)
Attached: --aile-rockman-and-rockman-zx-drawn-by-sakuraba-kirsche-x--0cc510f10515cc1f70986b6b5205fd4a.png (275.71 KB, 683x1000)

Liam White
Liam White

Phoenix Magnion summons images from Zero's past.
He wouldn't have been able to do that unless Zero was the real deal.
It was obvious, but in retrospect it should have been more obvious.

Attached: 1471315382848.png (136.68 KB, 635x457)

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

OP, first I'm disgusted by your sonic-fan autism, but then I'm turned on by you mentioning Cherry 2000.

Attached: onahole.jpg (14.98 KB, 480x360)

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Gonna Meganize that vid for you and give a little something to wash that taste out of your mouth.

Or as with the reality we live in; they're unintentionally making it shittier than what even the most pessimistic of us expected. If it was Capcoms decision and not Man of Actions incompetence, then it was because they remembered it working out well in the Battle Network anime.

Attached: meganize-me.webm (4.52 MB, 853x480)
Attached: Mega-Man-90s-Cartoon-Intro.webm (5.66 MB, 640x360)

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Have we ever tried to come up with new armors for X and Zero in one of these threads? It seems like something someone has done on an imageboard at some point, but it should take on a special significance now that MM11 and another MMX collection have been announced.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

How was the cartoon anyway? I never saw it myself.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

It's a mixed bag. Some of the episodes are good in that kitschy, corny kind of way typical of Saturday morning cartoons of the 90s, and others are mind-numbingly horrible.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

what, don't you enjoys furries reproducing through eye beams?

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

redesign autist sperg out
What this turn out to be as good as the Sonic Boom cartoon.

Attached: Arms-Are-Not-BLUE.webm (1.8 MB, 202x360)

James Bennett
James Bennett

Watch*

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

It can't be as good as that show. A vocal portion of the MM fanbase are hypersensitive morons who can't take a damn joke. The show would make some Legends-related joke and then the community would go nuclear.

But to be honest, at worst it's going to be as inconsequential as Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.

Attached: Mega-Man-attempts-a-Sonic.png (250.32 KB, 640x480)

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

No one expects it to be nearly as good as that show.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

full latex for everyone in Zero and ZX
Ya know, I'm not one to buy a bad game just because it appeals to my niche fetish. But it's nice when a game I actually like has something I can get into.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

MM fanbase are hypersensitive morons
I doubt it. After all the original Western Animation was garbage and the only legitimate reason to like it is nostalgia. The MM fanbase enjoy that tripe even though its a Joke.

No one expected the Sonic Boom to be good either. My commentary is based purely on the fact that people here on Holla Forums, and the broader fanbase, where having a similar knee-jerk reaction to the aesthetics but then later ended up loving it. I am merely pointing out that improbably but possible outcome in regards to this Franchise.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Well yes, it's a wait and see situation.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Remember when the MM fanbase made a massacre out of a Gunpla joke?

Attached: IT'S-A-GUNPLA-JOKE.jpg (104.85 KB, 1024x637)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

To be fair it DOES look like concept art for X9 and people are on edge because of what happened with legends 3. The last thing we need is Megaman 11, rather we needed something like an X9 or a Legends 3.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

rather we needed something like an X9 or a Legends 3.
or maybe an enterily new Megaman continuity with a female main character

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

So how about that mega maker update?

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

People really blow the quality of that show out of proportion
Remember when the DMC fanbase made a massacre out of a hair change?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

can you make love to roll yet?

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

I think that's planned for 1.5
Can't wait

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

A vocal portion of the MM fanbase are hypersensitive morons who can't take a damn joke
That's true of every fanbase.
The show would make some Legends-related joke and then the community would go nuclear.
If you're working with a Sonic Boom writing style, then a Legends joke would be taken well as long as it isn't at the expense of the core fanbase.
Joke A: An obnoxious fanboy-type character won't shut up about the cancelled third installment of his favorite series and everyone hates him because he's annoying. That's the joke.
Joke B: Dr. Wily creates some kind of problem on the moon. Mega Man is excited to go to the moon, but Dr. Light is so uncharacteristically opposed to the idea that he grounds Mega Man from world saving for that episode, and tells him he'll understand when he's older. It's a Dr. Light episode instead.
The fanbase would be pissed about Joke A, but accept Joke B, and it's not even that great of a joke.
The MM fanbase enjoy that tripe even though its a Joke.
It's enjoyed because it's a joke, not in spite of it. It has a few interesting bits, but is really only still relevant today because it's so ripe for memeing.
knee-jerk reaction
The average, non-autistic fan's reaction to Sonic Boom's redesigns was completely justified, since major character redesigns almost always end poorly, and those fears were proven valid by how the game turned out. The TV show happening to get writers good enough to salvage it is nothing short of a miracle.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

You're missing the point.

It was never intended to be seen by western audiences. It was designed for Japanese audiences in mind. "Ver.Ke" is a dead giveaway that it's a Gunpla joke! That is alongside the fact that that design was posted on April 1st .

But no, leave it to this community to take something not even made for us and assume we're getting something out of it. Everybody wants to say that they're in the know of how Capcom operates and what they do with the brand, yet nobody puts in the actual fucking research to back it up. It should've been obvious that the somehow disastrous TGS 2017 Livestream wasn't going to be an announcement of any new games given that it was primarily headlined by CAPCOMTV, and even just a google translate tells me that they don't do new game announcements. Something that could be found out with a little research, but no, we'd rather be offended than informed.

To be fair, it wasn't the hair change alone, it was Tameem's attitude towards the established appearance of Dante, and that actually did go further than just appearance alone since it was later reported that Capcom attempted to salvage DmC by having original DMC staff called in to assist with the project. If you're someone who actually knows Capcom's history, this is about as unprecedented for them as taking a MM fangame and making it an official part of the franchise.

Attached: IT'S-A-GUNPLA-JOKE-Y'KNOW.jpg (466.3 KB, 1182x1500)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Mega Maker is hands down the best thing to happen to Magaman. Still, need more standard enemies. Got burned out on the older version, the update looks great. Glad they reduced the map size and sprite limitations. It sucked making a huge map just for it to run slow.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Massively overrated meme.

Sega just has that luck with anything but the games. If Capcom doesn't fuck the new cartoon up and want to let Man of Action do their thing; Man of Action will fuck it up.

That was when there were no games and workers at Capcom pissing in their wounds.

user, all of Man of Actions cartoons are mediocre (Ben 10, Generator Rex) and when they work on already established IPs (Ultimate Spiderman, Avengers Assemble), they produce shit.

Attached: mega-man-you-patriotic-doofus.webm (2.89 MB, 480x360)

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

That was when there were no games and workers at Capcom pissing in their wounds.

You mean the one Twitter guy who made an unfortunately worded post about Legends 3, don't you?

Attached: Queck-Man.jpg (6.26 KB, 160x162)

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

I'm pretty sure part of it was a feeling that the franchise had just become a joke to Capcom. Sort of a "why are you making jokes like everything is fine and dandy, when you've treated Mega Man like shit" deal. You have to remember, they hyped up a long-awaited sequel, just to cancel it and every other Mega Man project in development, then Capcom of Europe's twitter basically said it was the fans fault and the fans were supposed to make the game. It wasn't just a "our franchise isn't getting games" situation, but a "Capcom promised us a present, gave us a stab wound, then accidentally knocked the salt shaker onto it" situation. The blue bomber, himself, not showing up in MvC3, and the poor timing of Bad Boxart Mega Man in SFvT, didn't help matters.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

It was one of their employees on one of their official accounts.

Didn't even get the prototype they promised would be the deciding factor if the game was canned or completed.

Attached: DKVJxbXVoAIsrkd.jpg (34.51 KB, 441x800)

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

It doesn't change my feelings that there's still a vocal portion of the community who still feels as bitter as they did 6-7 years ago. So for their sake, here's stuff they don't want to hear:

First, Inafune was the one who bailed on Legends 3. He left Capcom. He was not fired. It's really difficult to actually fire someone in Japan as a matter of fact!

Second, well yeah. That was the entire point of the Devroom. Fan involvement. They obviously weren't going to ask fans to make assets or code for them, what we got in the Devroom in terms of interactivity was what we were going to get at most had the project continued. It's fan cynicism and the whirlwind of hate boners that popped up after the game got canned that the entire premise of the Devrooms somehow got twisted into laziness.

And? Said employee retracted his statement when he saw it was being taken wildly out of context. What they said was not the official viewpoint of all of Capcom.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

I like that new design. It reflects the current contemporary fashion but still keeps the spirit of the classic designs.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

pre-meganized mega man is a spic

Attached: 1218915092227.jpg (16.74 KB, 470x352)

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

it wasn't the hair change alone
That's the point. You the reactions to the gunpla joke out of context. I took the reactions to Donte out of context
and Katoki's designs aren't even that good

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

I still don't get what was with the Devroom thing anyway. From what I could gather, the forum was pretty lively, so saying MM3 was canned for "lack of interest" really sounded off. Was there some backdoor politicking after ConMan jumped ship?

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

The Devroom was pretty much made with community interaction in mind. Users (labelled 'servbots') were able to vote on certain character designs and also submit boss designs of their own.

But on the note of cancellation, I think the only reason the projects of Legends 3 and Universe only existed to begin with because of Keiji Inafune. He was in a pretty high position within Capcom, at being their Global Head of Production. He'd been heavily involved in their R&D years prior, and he was always teasing the idea of making a Legends 3 in interviews.

He was the man with the vision above all else for all things Rockman-related. So when he left Capcom… He left the project without a way forward, he left his team without a guiding light, and potentially left his project without anyone to vouch for it since the DASH series (note, DASH series, not Legends series) was never a particularly good seller in Japan, being beat out by the X series sales-wise at nearly every turn.

Attached: Mega-Chill-Man.jpg (9.39 KB, 192x183)

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

we needed something like an X9 or a Legends 3
Yeah, cause sequels to niche titles (one of them being yet another 16-bit platformer, which the market is already saturated with) is really going to renew interest in the brand.

Attached: tango-roll-by-ian-the-hedgehog-d5whugy.png (860.77 KB, 800x899)

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Are you fucking me OP? Those are all of my favorites, except I prefer EXE 3 over EXE 2.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

But the X series hadn't been 16 bit since X3, right?

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Well the people asking for X9 definitely aren't asking for another X4-6/X7/X8 styled game if that's what you're implying.

Attached: d40.jpg (78.47 KB, 500x625)

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

And?
And the person was in control of their European account as a job; a position that's there to have people speak for them.

I think the only reason the projects of Legends 3 and Universe only existed to begin with because of Keiji Inafune
Legends 3 was pushed through to the point it was, behind Capcoms back by Inafune but Universe seemed like something Capcom themselves got set up since there were no signs of Zero or Zero-like characters.

Attached: 79fcd485ea61fa119ce9c72044a4ecb30480707fdddb79dea6e6af1f955e4078.jpg (763.84 KB, 1302x1414)
Attached: 1437804743311-0.jpg (205.64 KB, 551x629)
Attached: DKkkeJzVAAUIDRT.png (286.13 KB, 986x1200)
Attached: 32846781.jpg (614.22 KB, 1900x1300)
Attached: d8b98b40bb0cac8c4eece07611688a04805dc17d47519a726af247fa0db81630.jpg (2.07 MB, 2400x2600)

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

those are meaty legs.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

First, you didn't see that sentiment as part of a press release, did you? No? Then it's not the company's official stance. Not to mention how I distinctly remember one point of contention being as ridiculous as how Capcom's CEO didn't put up a special post on his own blog saying goodbye to DASH 3.

Second, I really doubt Inafune had to under the radar for both projects if they were given official web space. Again, he was Capcom of Japan's Global Head of Production and he'd been sevring *at least* as Lead R&D for many titles that he's probably went uncredited for. The staffers who do talk about what things are like within Capcom typically mention him as a figure that was worth respecting the decisions of.

While we might not know the entire story, I think we can boil down Legends 3's actual cancellation to three things:

1) The 3DS was doing horribly when it started out. Granted, the DS did almost as poorly when it started, but the 3DS didn't have all of it's full functionality and everybody else was waiting for stuff to come out. So, low install base.
2) The DASH series (note: DASH, not Legends) wasn't a great seller domestically, and was typically beaten by everything else Rockman-related at every turn. Despite how Capcom was happy to use the DASH series' imagery on products, they weren't confident in making an actual new game after 2 completely flopped.
3) Tatsuya Kitabayashi, the guy who absolutely had to have his OC named 'Axl' in X7, who was also the guy who couldn't decide if X7 should be all 2D gameplay or all 3D gameplay, was on this game. So DASH could've been X7, round 2.

Attached: Rush.jpg (6.75 KB, 150x166)

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

I hope you all take time to appreciate that the Joe line of robots are the best.

Attached: 20171211105446-1.jpg (111.13 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20171211105525-1.jpg (166.29 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20171211105735-1.jpg (201.13 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20171211105801-1.jpg (267.81 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 20171211110124-1.jpg (166.53 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Checking your trips because people apparently forgot how to do that.

3) Tatsuya Kitabayashi, the guy who absolutely had to have his OC named 'Axl' in X7, who was also the guy who couldn't decide if X7 should be all 2D gameplay or all 3D gameplay, was on this game. So DASH could've been X7, round 2.

I always wondered who was behind this, and I always said X7 was fucked with by the management. If this guy hadn't been on the project, maybe it would have been more focused and the devs would have been able to fix some of its flaws before release. Of course, Capcom execs giving them more time wouldn't have hurt either.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

I was going to try for trips again but I got caught up thinking about how they could have implemented a light-gun type system in X7, so you can either have X shoot where he's facing, or activate the reticle and have him shoot somewhere in particular. The reticle would highlight when it's over an enemy, so even if X would otherwise shoot parallel to the ground, he'll shoot at an elevated enemy if the reticle commands him to. I've tried to think of other ways to reconcile Zero's 3D melee action game mechanics with X's gunplay and that's the best I can come up with that isn't the autoaim stuff we got. It'd be a bit like the Aiming Laser from X4, except it'd be handled with the second joystick.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

It was just the hair meme

Attached: DMC-vs-retards1.jpg (2.06 MB, 3000x4000)
Attached: DMC-vs-retards2.jpg (457.48 KB, 1429x602)
Attached: DMC-vs-retards3.jpg (374.38 KB, 1030x2432)
Attached: DmC-vs-retards4.png (336.42 KB, 972x1408)

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Even pretending to be retarded about the Hair meme.

Attached: Event-is-always-right.png (380.43 KB, 640x1210)

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Event has been wrong more than once. Of course, it's hard to be wrong when you're shitting all over nu-Capcom.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

(Chiggity-checked)
I think the 3DS selling poorly has the most to do with it. Perhaps if there was a chance for a return in the game it would be the Switch to fuel it.

Attached: Screenshot-20180328-041957.png (315.58 KB, 720x1280)

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

I don't believe you made that screenshot.

Attached: tahw-eht-kcuf.jpg (13.46 KB, 232x185)

William Young
William Young

Of course I, the OP, am not kidding you. By the power vested in me, my word is infallible.

Battle Network 3 is also a masterpiece and outshines BN2 in a few respects, as well.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Sure are a lot of Crapcum apologists here acting like Inajewme was in any way capable of leading even ants to a picnic.

Attached: 1348117551291.jpg (295.59 KB, 1473x956)
Attached: FUCK-CAPCOM.jpg (1.5 MB, 1292x4176)

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Megamanchild's games are for people who are too shit to step up to G&G, the superior Capcom platformer.

Attached: arthur-gng.png (488.64 KB, 1024x736)

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Do the adeptus mechanicus have hot battle women?
The adeptus mecanicus do have women amongst their ranks, you jsut wouldnt be able to tell them apart since they are mostly robotic, space marines have no females at all.

William Reyes
William Reyes

Well, he certainly wouldn't have made it so high up in the ladder if he sucked at his job within Capcom.

On that note, lemme tell you what Inafune's failings really are:

- He was trying to make Capcom act like Nintendo. In that, he wanted Capcom to have an active role in a third party game's development, hence part of his mission as Global Head of Production was to make Capcom games not developed in Japan feel more like Capcom games that were. In effect acknowledging that third party games with Capcom logos were all trash.
- He was all about the western market and had games tailor made for them. Final Fight: Streetwise, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Dark Void, Bionic Commando, DmC: Devil May Cry, acquiring Blue Castle Games (and retitling them Capcom Vancouver) immediately after they'd completed Dead Rising 2, to name a few. I'm always willing to bet that Inafune was behind a good portion of Street Fighter x Tekken's DLC scandal.
- Note that I said western market, not western audience. All of the things he's been noted to be involved in have kind of soured my view of how legitimately "for the fans" that Legends 3 and Universe were as projects, because everything that they were built on could've been nothing more than marketing platforms. Bad Box Art Mega Man in Mega Man Universe? …That could've all been marketing lead by Inafune.

superior Capcom platformer

That's a funny way of spelling Bionic Commando.

Attached: Rush-the-Doge.jpg (5.04 KB, 126x140)

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

user, these days Social Media accounts are seen as one of the voices that represent the company so they shouldn't have put anyone who would make such an obvious mistake in control of the main thing people uses for information short of Capcoms website.

1)
I hugely doubt that since Nintendo handhelds never under-performed anywhere near the point that it would be detrimental to making a profit.
2)
That's the one I agree with
3)
We already got an OC in the game so I wouldn't really give a shit if we got another and it's already 3D so it wouldn't be hard to decide

I'm happy I never got into DMC.

Perhaps if there was a chance for a return
I hope it doesn't; Capcom will just fuck it up.

Bad Box Art Mega Man in Mega Man Universe? …That could've all been marketing lead by Inafune
I bet it was a push to get a more realistic Megaman known so that he could make a game looking a lot more Western than Eastern.

Attached: DmC-is-less.webm (11.9 MB, 640x360)

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

not posting the superior intro

Attached: Megaman-German-Opening.webm (5.7 MB, 480x360)

James Garcia
James Garcia

Attached: f0cef9806ce534430a57216d83e3b7df.jpeg (65.55 KB, 282x362)

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Missed you too, user.

Attached: C-P2lYaV0AUJmvQ.jpg (103.19 KB, 800x1200)
Attached: C-P2mhSUwAAzpix.jpg (124.03 KB, 1109x1200)
Attached: C-P2nrvUAAAQzJ8.jpg (114.9 KB, 867x1200)