Far cry 5 trump pissgate mission

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Far cry 5 shoeing I’m anti-trump & anti-white missions
Cuckchan unironically shilling for Far Cry 5
I’m not sure which is more cancerous at this point. Cuckchan or Ubisoft.

Attached: 61B731D8-A575-445E-9A95-0B5FC0FEAF04.png (2.24 MB, 1242x2208)

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Why do you care about the opinions of those idiots? More importantly, why are you going there in the first place?

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

making yet another thread whining about what cuckchan is doing
Will you stop, already? We know they're shit. We don't need to be repeatedly reminded about it.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

why are you going there in the first place?
Someone has to spy on them

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Phoneposting
Giving a shit about cuckchan
You have to go back.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

phone screenshot
cuckchan
far cry 5
It's the perfect storm of shit that's both utterly awful yet also completely bland

Attached: AAA-games.jpg (113.36 KB, 960x544)

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Attached: Stephen-Cuckbert---PeePee-Tape.webm (865.71 KB, 900x506)

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

it's a recovery mission assigned to the player by a federal agent
a federal agent in cult territory
national guard wasn't called in the day the locals lost contact with the outside world

Attached: 1446101944906.jpg (35.91 KB, 565x388)

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Waco was done by the national guard

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

No way. Archive link, I don't trust Polyshit headlines.

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

The ATF was telling the national guard what to do, the point is the federal government would use force to reintegrate a region through one of it's numerous agencies using shaky legal justification.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Well fair enough.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

When people said Far Cry 5 wasn't going to be "as bad" since they had an NPC mocking Obama or something, I suspected it was bullshit. It's still Ubisoft.
Assuming the character isn't supposed to be an outright mockery of non-left wing political believers (that just happens to not be an antagonist), I think we're gonna see this more often in AAA.
We used to have a token progressive character. Now all the characters fit into that spectrum (beta male soyboy that makes anime protags look like they have balls, hyper aggressive black woman with large "funky" loose hair, mary-sue women with awful personalities that don't improve) we're going to have the token normal character- or from their perspective, the token right-wing character. They don't even have to be fair or just in game, as long as they have enough for a trailer. I.e. that Red neck could be painted as a hypocrite, liar, traitor, moron, pervert, or any other negative trait. Just that we don't see it in trailers.
Something to bait people into thinking they're not hard left and preaching the whole game. Anything to give the illusion "Oh we just have characters like that, see, this character isn't progressive. We're normal. This is the new normal, so don't panic when you see the signs every time."
I don't think all the devs got together to work out how to normalize this sort of thing, it'll just be an unintended side-effect of trying to get people to not tear into their game online and give them bad PR.

This is why you don't do current politics. You won't know what sticks a year later (assuming this was thrown in around the time of the story), and you have to break the logic of your story and game world.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

cuckchan
This alone deserves a sage.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

But you get another one for unironically phoneposting. Gas yourself.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Someone has to spy on them
Are you fucking retarded?

Eli Young
Eli Young

Mobile too.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Oh my bad.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Even if it's "not as bad", it still marketed itself on political controversy and that alone points to its lack of merit. I don't doubt there may be some slight nuance, like how 4 revealed that dictatorship is actually the best solution and that non-state actors are all hypocritical drug dealers.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

phone-posting
you're almost as much cancer as the topic being discussed
on that topic, this game is going to flop and I'm going to love it

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

phone posting
cuckchan
ironic viral marketing
fuck off shill

Jason King
Jason King

good, focus on this instead of the bill that increases power for intel agencies to collect user data from servers based other countries. bad facebook! only glorious US government is allowed to abuse data

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit