Surfing bhop and other game modes

Anyone else still love this shit? The feeling of transcending the limits of the game. Seeing people people pull off impossible looking feats is more impressive than most pro-gaming stuff honestly.

Check out this channel embedded, people still release surf vids every week A L I V E.

Do any of you still surf/bhop? What game? I feel like CS:S is still the best and more accurate feeling.

this is probably my favorite run

THIS IS WHAT FUCKING KILLED EVERY OTHER GAMEMODE
MULTIGAME:DEAD
REAL SURF:DEAD
REAL GUNGAME:DEAD
ALL THAT'S FUCKING LEFT IS OLD SURF MAPS BEING REMADE INTO FUCKING TIMED SURF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Attached: Rage-Header.jpg (1920x1080 68.83 KB, 355.85K)

Yo I'm not all about timed either. Honestly I like it when it's done with style.

It's boring and it fucking killed everything else. That and valve fucking CS:GO so hard with the micro transaction gambling dick.
Not to mention the undesirables it drove in from certain "le epic commentari utuberz."

I can still enjoy the simple surfing and ignore all the niggers involved. In the end it's all about enjoying improving yourself and getting into the groove and appreciating what others can do.

You're not wrong. IMO timed surf was a niche of surf maps for people who couldnt surf and shoot or got to butthurt when they got sniped off the ramp.
My favourite was DM Surf servers and somethings DM surf with WC3 Mod on it for extra fun.

You don't understand how many hours I've spent in the real surf, only to see it become this sanitized bullshit. So many servers have completely shut down, if it were just that, I'd be fine. But there's a wolf wearing it's corpse, defiling it. You can't even say it's dead because it's technically on life support with no fucking player - player interaction other than over the shitty voice chat filled with niggers.

Are you saying, basically the same kinda attention seeking and general attitude of the speedrunning community has infected it? I've never been involved with any surf community, I've only ever just done it by myself.

Infected it?
Don't be silly, it's killed it and is partying in it's dead husk of a body. There's nothing left but THAT thing that calls it's self something as glorious as surf.

How do you feel about KSF? Do you blame them for the timed surf epidemic?
I'd say they definitely played a part seeing as they are the only Surf community that is still standing from the golden age so they influenced the whole of the surfing community. They have always done insane timed runs and were responsible for a ton of maps.

Also mark my words some company will come out with a standalone game that completely casualizes surfing, but makes it look super flashy and cool and it'll be popular on twitch and all that shit.

It'll be the next thing after Battle Royale.

Please no.

I sometimes put on some music and fire up CSS to surf or bhop, I'm not very good but it can be very fun and relaxing. Which game is the best for bhopping?

I kinda wanna die.

I suppose it's up to us to do it correctly, then.

You can't stop it user.

Surf DM was a special sort of pleasure. I loved picking random weapons and just rolling with what I spawned with.

I like kz and bhop maps even if CSGO isn't great for these mods.

CSS or Garry's mod.

Reflex is fun for surf but dead otherwise.

Anyone like scoutzknivez?

no, cancer

Why is there never anything in between this shit?

Hooktube please.