Fortnite

Somebody please explain this meme to me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 238.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/97933/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pixar's PUBG.

It was released at the perfect time, right when the PUBG normalfag hype was dying and right when 2018 began.
It’s the exact same game as PUBG, except even more cucked.
it’s going to win game of the year, this is the future you chose

the cal arts dropout faces?
it seems like the only decent character design comes from frogs these days.

The co-op beta was kinda fun, but after going away for a few months none of the issues I had with it were fixed, then eventually Battle Royale happened.

this could mean a million different things, please use real words

Normalfags

please ask real questions in your op then

Attached: cuck-butt.jpg (1112x3208, 1.06M)

It's like PUBG but free to play and actually kind of fun.

It's a free to play PUBG. I fail to see what's so complicated.

It was supposed to be another crafting zombie survival game but just when that fad was dying and the PUBG pvp "survial" sandbox fad was taking off.

cartoony free to play PUBG with awkward building mechanics
there are actually characters in it, that are somewhat interesting
China
so it sells
is it anything revolutionary? no, if anything the game is going backwards from its original and got split into 2

awful tbh
Warframe for example fully earned it success by doing something different

buncha niggers jump out of magic school bus, run around like niggers and destroy public property while looking for weapons with which they can shoot other niggers. last nigger standing wins. meanwhile, some gay tornado is coming to fuck you up if you're not inside the designated shitting arena. oh, yeah, and there's cosmetics. oh, yeah, and it's basically shitty unreal tournament + PUBG + some kinda mincraft shit. oh, yeah, and it's memeshit, because all the kewl strim kids are doing it so it gets hits on twitch and shit. gotta get dem strimbux

It has a fairly high skill ceiling, fast movement, lots of aerial combat and a few good weapons. The building mechanics are a good idea but their execution is so-so. Its biggest flaws are being third person (there's no counter to many strategies which abuse third person, which is limiting and unfun) and the inherent problems with battle royale, namely randomness and very few actual fights per game. It also has a very childish aesthetic.

That said, besides some Tribes I have never seen Holla Forums possess even a modicum of skill at or respect for competitive FPS games. You're embarrassingly bad at them.

Yeah charging people upwards of over 100 dollars for a single character, and incorporating mobage tactics into a PC game (oy vey! you can wait half a day for the item you spend days grinding for to finish, or you can pay us to make it finish instantly).

This.
I don't mind this game cuz it's free, it did what PUBGay couldn't (run well lul) and took what PUBGay did and made it more creative, instead of taking Counter Strike, and putting it in a shitty running, arena style and putting a different title on it, Fortnite added building, and cartoon graphics (which I don't mind since it actually runs, and I've always like comic/cartoon graphics if it fits the game).
It's really not as bad as faggot edgelords on here like to say it is, (BR btw, not a fan of the base game)

Pottery

Also fuck off, every fucking week we have 2 threads of PUBG and fortnite players shitflinging shit like they are less cancer than the other.
Spoilers: Both are twitch-bait, normalfag-tier shits

It's PUBG for poorfag kids or overbearing soccer mom kids whose parents won't buy them PUBG because it costs money/it looks realistic.

Comparing Fortnite BR to PUBG is like comparing Rocket League and Fifa.

Attached: 60c76185da3315d97ca37e53a7cc0618960f13fa1e8395965cf53a823a7a3214.gif (639x649, 331.12K)

It's simple and easy so casuals love it.

China.

Attached: kk190.jpg (500x588 73.65 KB, 51.89K)

Weird that the game isn't even availible in china, huh?

Very safe, very correct.

Attached: nigger dog.png (500x489, 131.78K)

The irony is that while PUBG has incredibly simplistic movement and shooting mechanics designed to make bad FPS players feel competent but with a realistic gritty look to compensate, FortNite has a reasonable skill ceiling in its actual FPS combat but has childish cartoony graphics so is automatically dismissed as casual.

Holla Forums shat all over TF2 as a competitive game for years so it's not surprising. You are garbage at games. Not that FortNite is TF2 or TF2 was a real arena shooter, but PUBG is outright retarded and offensive to gaming itself.

The Doujin implied that as well.
nhentai.net/g/97933/

Attached: 27.png (1119x1600 1.32 MB, 1.19M)

Is it actually good? Or is it another survival game rather than an action game.

So they're all shit?

Finally someone pointss out the obvious bullshit between both of these faggots!

I mean in all honesty if you don't have the patience to wait for the item to be crafted and pay for the rush finish well then you just played yourself to the bait.

It's decent so to say. Still a step up over PUBG in my opinion. The BR is free while the PvE you gotta pay for the expansion in which if you're yearning for it just wait for a sale or if someone is nice enough to give you a copy of the PvE.

Attached: jew.jpg (675x1199, 136.5K)

Attached: 0 int.jpg (303x311, 50.88K)

Romans used to put out little statues of Priapus, a God of fertility who has an inhumanly large dong that is erect all the time but goes flaccid before he can have sex, outside their doors with a poem threatening to rape thieves:

Attached: 400px-Pompeya_erótica6.jpg (400x600, 96.41K)

I didn't think we could find a genre worse than ASSFAGGOTS but it turns out Battle Royale games are ten times as cancerous.

Attached: 1421533499818-4.jpg (693x693, 53.74K)

Who did this to the poor bastard?

hehe benis

Why were the Romans such faggots? gonna guess because of the Greeks

Played it just now, eh. It's alright I guess. I just wish I didn't have to go through a fuck ton of menus and walking just to shoot people

how the times have changed

Attached: aweians.png (498x372, 246.74K)

Is this the only issue in your life? Bad games? Do you love being bitter or something? normalfags have bad taste so obviously they gonna buy and play bad games.

PUBG with a cooperative DayZ mode that they currently haven't finished. It's literally nothing. Stop shilling this shit.

Juno cursed him because his mother, Aphrodite, won a beauty contest.

Sexuality in Rome wasn't defined by who you fucked, but how you fucked. Submissive ones were regarded as feminine while the dominating ones were masculine.

Attached: the-judgment-of-paris-eduard-lebiedzki.jpg (900x466, 85.04K)

So the entire culture had a "if the balls don't touch" rule?

Knife me mid faggot

What a glorius bastard, its homo, yes, but homo in a good way..

FROM THE BEGINNING IT FESTERS
"Battle Royale" in video games derived from a mod sololy based on the concept be the last alive in this shit game mod DayZ with zombies.
WHY IT BECAME POPULAR
Proximity chat and Streamers had the chance of getting "Stream Snipped" live on stream which was so "EPIC RANDOM XD XD XD AND FUNNY HAHA
THE FUTURE
Now streamers have built a very large viewer/user based on this concept, companies have catered to it ten fold, putting every single marketing practice into effect. Kids, normalfags, "gamer gurls", and beta fucking shit so called men have flocked in droves to this idea.
THE Holla Forums EFFECT
Shroud (polish jew living in Canada), Ninja (welsh jew living somewhere in America with his slavic jewish wife), and DrDisrespect (56% California commie fag who is slowly getting red pilled and hates his spic/hawaii wife) are all being sponsored and paid to promote any said games with the biggest backers. AKA fucking China.
Tencent owns Epic Games (Fortnite), Riot Games (League Of Legends) and some anons were digging pretty hard to see find the connections with the PubG company (Who are Korean and use to run under chink clicker company BlueNotes or whatever that may be owned by Tencent sub company).

ROW ROW
That's my take on it. Sorry for the autism.

Attached: 854a92be8e1aa2a689df17a9cafc6e2dc07617fc3b3797353cf88597dba4e7f2.jpg (2723x2000, 2.25M)

More like pic related.

Attached: roman sexuality explained.png (1280x1807, 1.29M)

No, rather, the one on top is the male.
Like, the manliest sexual act a man could do was raping another man's mouth, while the gayest was licking a woman's vagina.

Like everyone else, it's a vaporware game that was supposed to be Minecraft-survival with third person action, then the devs reshifted it into a PUBG clone, now the funny thing, unlike PUBG, this fucking game is actually more stable and optimized, and it's f2p battle royale spinoff is picking more steam than PUBG, especially it being the game with over 700k people watching a livestream of it in twitch, it's so damn popular parents are complaining about it destroying schools and making their kids even more violent

Cunnilingus is pretty fucking gay. On the surface it's a sexual act with a woman, and straight, but you're putting the woman's sexual satisfaction before your own, which is like the opposite of manly.

you're wrong. they're better. assfaggots is the worst. especially LoL

You could be the manliest legionary in all of the empire, but if you gave a woman head, then you were gayer than a castrated fucktoy.

I don't know about that. I've only played the PUBG mobile game which is relatively close to PC, but I did play Fortnite on PC and Fortnite honestly is kinda retarded. It's even more luck based than PUBG, everyone hops around with shotguns all fucking day and the second anyone ever takes fire they build 10 walls around them. It's pretty lame.

Nani!? Is that rarer than the deepwater jew?

Julius Caesar was given the unofficial title of "Queen of Bithynia" by his political opponents, many of who probably had slave boys they actively fucked, because he was having allegedly taking it up the ass from the king of the region. There was also an emperor who prostituted himself out to his guards.

Attached: csm_Julius_Caesar_Coustou_Louvre_MR1798_49bcea2f49.jpg (630x712, 66.58K)

So where was "submitting your asshole to another man" on the gayness scale? Just above eating a fish taco?

It was woman tier.
If you were a grown man (not a children, children could get buttfucked and still be straight men when they grow up) and were fucked in the ass, then you were submissive and therefore like a woman.

Yeah i heard about that, i also read that when he got his laurels for gaining the highest military honor someone in his strata could get he would walk around with them on all the time just to make his political opponents ultra mad.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 11.46K)

Attached: so.jpg (431x471, 75.55K)

Look at it this way, he doesnt want to fuck the trap in the ass because he likes it, but to make him his bitch for fucking his wife, therefore cancelling the cuck status, since his woman is still his bitch if the does that.

Jews arent rare.

Back to Reddit faggot

Right, they should be well done :^)

I kind of liked the Romans, but fucking men is still gay as shit. I prefer just beatings, throwing garbage/shit or just castrating without the fucking when it comes to humiliating somebody.

Attached: You know what it is.png (273x391, 191.25K)

kys OP, ask reddit

Thats like calling arena shooters like Quake, FAST shooters like Tribes, or even shooters like counter strike cancer because you don't like em.
Its just another genre of shooter thats all, just because they're popular doesn't mean that they're cancer, the community is.

Attached: kristallnacht.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

It's PUBG but free. That's literally it. PUBG is a shitty meme game that is a rip off of DayZ that all the Twitch players play so the dumb shit kids go

Attached: This is modern gaming.PNG (646x291, 24.49K)

KYS chink

Perfect

Attached: smug snail.png (523x592, 361.53K)

THEY FUCKING KILLED UNREAL TOURNAMENT FOR THIS SHITTY GAME

Attached: 1491343523579.gif (200x200, 469.71K)

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (500x700, 107.24K)

Wait, wasn't the fat blonde in OP's image posted a long time ago? I remember it getting edited to be less fat.

That was the original game Fortnite Battleroyale was based on. They recycled the assets from that flopped game and grabbed all the guys making UT and forced them to make this pile of shit in 2 months with the assets.

Does anyone remember the timeline where fortnite was going to be a zombie survival game with a building element to it? In any case it took a really strange turn when it threw out any reason to build when that ability was supposed to be core to the game. Hell, maybe it could have been a fun little game like ace of spades where you could build forts and alter the terrain. In the few gameplay videos I've seen people only seem to build ramps. God damn if the blond on the box ain't just thick in all the right places though.

It was literally the best multiplayer FPS to be made in the last 8 years.

Roman homosexuality, like Greek homosexuality, has been drastically over-exaggerated thanks to Marxist infiltration of academia over the past 60-70 years
Widespread homo-butt-fucking didn't exist until the empire was collapsing and Roman culture was in its end phase

Just because a turd that doesn't smell is better than a plain turd does not make it good. You're far better off playing the classics.

Didn't they mostly "thigh-fuck"?

Have you ever played DarkRP?

Rick Dark works at google now. Go figures.

the absolute fucking state of video games

sorry, i meant

Actually widespread homo-butt-fucking declined over time thanks to Gaulish and Christian influence which were the only two cultures at the time that completely abhorred homosexuality.

Correct.

That center girl is kinda cute but then you have
Shit just screams SJWs

Why is the game so fucking ugly?
Think about it, the game is the most popular game in the world right now and it's ugly as fuck.
UT4 was build on a shoe string budget by the same devs with a 1/100 the dev money and it doesn't make me want to throw up when I look at it.

Attached: necrisfemale00[1].jpg (2850x1950, 1.37M)

Because Epic Games is a massive AAA developer at this point with multiple sub-studios and Fortnite is clearly made by a team of interns they found on Tumblr and not seasoned veterans of the industry.

Advertising and Tf2 is a rotten corpse

Attached: Kid on tf2.png (382x178, 26.32K)

What the fuck has happened to this board lads?

Attached: 2a1b4f2004c2118c72945cbd304977ecfd552bb4da4931f6899cfdfc257fb5de.jpeg (434x640, 71.73K)

4chan Holla Forums gets more faggots from reddit and neogaf by the day
Holla Forums gets more faggots from 4chan by the day
Does it make sense?

The solution is to always kill the hype:
Every game is shit, until the fad goes away and the game can be pirated after that.

You see a title cover with 1 black dude, 2 white women, 1 asian guy, for a genre we know appeals to 90% underage white boys, and you have problems with the word "cucked"? Which is not made up btw, might be time to open a dictionary.

That might be the most virgin shit I have ever read.

Apparently you didn't play Planetside with Holla Forums then, those fuckers could hold the line.

Fuck off.

But youre fucking wrong though.
Homosexuality in rome came and go through the years, by the last couple of centuries it no longer existed because the roman empire was a christian empire, therefore homosexuality was seen as abhorrent.
Stop posting memes you see on Holla Forums and actually research.

He didn't even say it was bad, don't be such an insecure faggot.

Attached: image.png (480x480, 253.65K)

It's a real shame that games these days are being made with the intention of getting MLG-tier streamers to latch onto it so that their viewers will buy copies and make the market for the company.
You notice it too, don't you?

Attached: 23412341234.png (180x240, 43.81K)

Absolutely queerish looking game. Makes that Cliffy B shit that flopped look based.

What does that mean?

Live to age 16 and you'll find out.

The emperor you're referring to here is Elagabalus, in case anyone is interested.

kek

I used to find his Halo content entertaining. 'Course I was also 15 at the time.

Because it allowed for FPS gamers to have gameplay they didn't have before. Free-for-All deathmatch on the large maps. Its novelty thing. If you want to succeed you need to create thing that was not done before. CS, MOBAs, WoT all grew from indie trash to super big games because of that. Novelty, no competition

It's basically dayz but with a scoreboard.

DayZ has no circle. Simple trick but it changes everything, Speak a lot about intellect of DayZ designers who could not invent such simple thing for so many years.

I hate the direction video games are going

Can anyone explain this meme to me?

Reminds me of an argument I was having with some faggot about PUBG coming to Xbox One and how it wouldn't make the slightest fucking difference for MS in the long run because I had predicted Fortenite would win out in the long run on consoles while PUBG remained popular on PCs.Different markets man, and I pointed out CS:GO which is hugely popular on PC because of crate/loot auctions barely registered as a release on consoles - and similarly, Call of Duty generally does fuck-all sales on PC compared to console where it's far more popular. In the case of Fortnite and PUBG - PUBG was an unoptimized shitheap that was only playable on PC because people had rigs powerful enough to brute force it - and it was largely so popular due to Chinese internet cafes and loot you could sell on the Steam Marketplace. None of that shit applied to the Xbox One which had no presence in Asia and was too weak to run the game in a playable state.

Meanwhile Fortnite is free, available on the PS4 which is popular worldwide and not just regionally in America, is playable without a paid subscription, and doesn't completely shit itself just trying to load in terrain or have fucked up pajeet-jank tier servers. I haven't really seen any hard numbers because I haven't really been paying attention - but from what I hear from the periphery is that PUBG on Xbox is starting to tank having pretty much gassed itself of it's initial hype and twitchbait potential while Fortnite is gaining popularity fast.

That being said, I downloaded Fortnite BR on PS4 a few months ago, but I've never actually started it up. It's just sitting there wasting disk space.

Attached: Xbox @ TGS 2017.jpg (697x381, 50.7K)

That image brings back memories. Good times.

Attached: 8df5b8080123f0b6a43af368015d981ae86d7a53622d71532cf37b959bcc3a24.gif (320x288, 13.94K)

It would kind of make sense from a practical standpoint, even if they didn't necessarily think of it in those terms. I mean, they didn't have condoms back then or modern antibiotics. If they started pushing in shit with an unwrapped pecker - they could end up getting UTI which can blow out your kidneys, cause sepsis, and kill you.

Is it true you get banned for doing anything?

Attached: FUCK THIS SHIT.jpg (855x478, 88.24K)

For 'stream sniping' yeh.

PUBG combat is about speedy pixel hunting aiming precision. Consoles. Pad. Pixel hunting. Laugh.

Same with CS.

Shooting other people is fun
Shooting other people for free is double fun
Done.

Fun is a buzzword.

It truly is over

Attached: If only I had another chance.jpg (404x404, 56.94K)

The entire thread is arguing about roman homosexuality.

Fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums

What PUBG fags have moved to since PUBG is flooded with cheating gooks and the devs won't region lock them

Wanna talk about assfaggots and candy crush instead? :^)

There's a DOTA thread up right now faggot.

It's a free PUBG game with the addition of being able to build stuff. That's it, that's all there is to it.

Then why isn't PUBG free?

Why is any game F2P and any other game not? Because they chose different business models. PUBG is using a traditional model while Fortnite is using F2P model and using useless cosmetic items to generate revenue. This feeds off of everyone's desire to be an individual and different in an effort to feel special or unique.

Metal Gear Survive does the PvE mode better.

t. konami shill

Attached: DASH_600_K.webm (426x240, 15.77M)

The fuck was this garbage.

Fuck off konami shill :^)

At least it's better than Bloodborne.

Absolutely skill-less

So this is a stupid minecraft shooter combo? That looks incredibly not fun.

Attached: rajneeshpuramblogpic-13y56wd.jpg (713x450, 61.75K)

Vikings judged their sexual prowess by female orgasms caused; were they unmanly?

Pssshhh, fucking "Gamers." Can't you see the high-tier play at work? Don't you want to spam walls and ramps like an autist? "Cover," "tactics," "design" and "natural terrain" are just obstacles that these brilliant new visionaries have removed so whiners like you stay out of the community.

Attached: f3eccb76ee70d0817f09f2313a5538cd58c56d613567e7d60789379dc90575a3.jpg (600x763, 70.21K)

Only the a skilled buildsman can appreciate this showcase.

Am I the only one that actually likes this genre but hates every single game that's been made with it?

Fortnite is ok I guess. Nothing really special that keeps me addicted to playing. seems like I'm just going through the same shit every game and it's fun for a bit but gets old quick.

PUBG is just a mess. it released out of early access with more bugs than it came on early access with and it still suffers from serious game and performance issues (not on my system specifically, but my friends with high end rigs still run into various problems). the servers need serious work but it could have been a really super fun game if the devs weren't retarded

H1Z1 suffers the same fate as PUBG except even worse since the devs decided to ruin the game one day for no reason and I haven't looked back.

There are some others but I don't feel like they even deserve an honorable mention because no one fucking plays them.

There are no good battle royale games. if this genre survives another few years perhaps we will see something great. perhaps the kind of game that PUBG was aspiring to be.

Casuals.

This tbh. The idea of a game where a hundred or so people are dropped onto a map, forced to scavenge for resources and fight to the death sounds really fun, but the genre hasn't really delivered anything fantastic. PUBG is clearly broken and faces severe performance issues (especially on consoles). Fortnite is okay, but is just hobbled together from the remains of a game trying to cash in on the crafting trend seven years ago.

Attached: ba62b8f1f1b7750e6f13f287db982d441bc8ec641bb89246a759e90c850a82c6.gif (600x286, 864.94K)

meme is a buzzword

Minecraft (which kinda originally spawned the whole battle royale trend from "hunger games" servers) was the perfect game for this because not only did it include scavenging, it also had some intuitive crafting and basebuilding tactics that were actuallly fun. Plus, actual "guns" just ruin the game, melee combat is what makes the whole battle royale thing fun, at most you should have innacurate crossbows or whatever so you can't just get raped by somebody with a boomstick.

Let me tell you about open world RPGs.

how about just one type of multiplayer mode?

This world and everything in it needs to burn.

C'mon man it felt like yesterday to me i hope his son would be okay, and turn out just like him without having to follow in his foosteps

Re-read the fucking thread you fucking mong, go breath some cyanide with your mouth

Christ am i the only one who watched this cartoon? it was so comfy though and it gave me a craving for noodles every time i see the chef for some reason

Fuck off

Oh now you say that about Splatoon generals for a year, you people are all pathetic hypocrites.

and people watch other people… do this… for hours

Attached: 1521831840052.jpg (720x542, 67.81K)

>>>/reddit/

It is basically just better PUBG

-free
-faster paced
-interesting mechanics
-better aesthetic (both visually and for gameplay)
-runs on just about anything

It's just a fun casual game in general.

Attached: 1456681584195.png (644x580, 222.57K)

This. The base game is an abject failure, but they released a free, knock-off version of PUBG/Battle Royale mode right around the time China changed some laws, allowing tens of millions of retarded chinks to download and play the game.

Whats a fat guy trying to eat a handheld console got to do with Fortnight you fucking spoon burner?

Attached: 9b545f981836191e6d24521c50e0825af9b542ab9aa62497190a8e46a9bb94f0.png (234x255, 13.86K)

Go back to cuckchan faggot

Someone tell this fag off for posting the retard edit

This game isn't very fun.

It's stressful.

What am I doing wrong?

Attached: uhm.jpg (852x1200, 378.69K)

Are those really the facial expressions to be making when there's a horde of zombies right in front of you?

I don't play this shit meme game. But I can at least assure you the stress will probably go away eventually as you gain more confidence in your ability to carry out the games mechanics. Judging from my early experience playing CS anyways

I'm guessing they paid real celebs not just e-celebs to shill it.

What?

Drug addict I think.

I like that. My cousin is sitting in jail on a heroin possession charge, right now. I'll have to use it on him if I still remember that phrase in 8~10 years.

Test post

Thanks.

That's pretty shitty user.

Terraria with pubg

Simple user