Yfw microsoft literally has no ip to use for a soul caliber character

So PC is getting gerolt, rumour mill suggests bloodbornes father Gascoigne or Kratos on playstation and should a nintendo switch version happen no doubt BotW fucboi link or a fire emblem character will take their place as the 'console exclusive character' for their platform.

But what does xbox even have anymore? spartan locke from halo 5? JD fenix from gears of war 4? the soyboy from sunset overdrive?

Does the xbox even have a single recognisable mascot anymore now captain king is 'sidekick' status?

Would they be desperate enough to use minecrafts 'steve'?

Attached: DUzLMRcU8AEMWh7.jpg (1200x675, 143.96K)

Maybe someone from Sea of Thieves? Does it even have characters?
Quite possibly.

Attached: Ryse.jpeg (1172x1500, 485.85K)

I struggle to thin of a sword fighter except Steve

Yes, the Xbox has Jago or Tusk from Killer Instinct. This was in the leaked list.

So because OP is a retard this is now a dubs thread. Checkem

sad but true. They could have used scalebound's not!dante but they canned that game.

they just canned platinum games
aparently scalebound itself is not canned, just Platinum's hand in making it
can't wait for the trainwrek
you think they'll finally give up or will they try to prop up some demo with the remanis left over by kamiya?

Fableguy?

Attached: fable-3-wallpaper-15.jpg (1920x1080, 584.87K)

Oh man, it was bad enough that I had to automatically fanboy Platinum, when it had a competent dev behind it

Haven't heard any news about it so I'd say its in dev hell, if they are even still working on it.

Sad that they have to use a character from another fighting game to have a cameo in this one. I thought the point in having Link and Darth Vader show up is that they aren't usually in fighting games, like Cloud in Ehrgeiz.

What? How is it sad? It's no different from any other crossover fighting game.

It'd be interesting to see how they implement KI's mechanics in a 3D fighter.

what do they even play…? call of duty?
PS4 has NO GAMES too but at the very least it has Nioh and Hatsune Miku, or something.

Halo 5 and Gears of War. Both of which I've played on a borrowed xbox and are pretty bad. I couldn't even get past the intro level in Halo 5 because the aim-assist is fucking horrendous.

Master Chief with the energy sword?

Mostly shitty casualised multiplats, like MHW and "console exclusives", like PUBG.

They already solved this problem with DoA. Just give her an energy sword and be done with it.

Since when is Geralt PC exclusive?

>that cheap attempt at creating a console war thread

its awfully funny that its only 'console war thread' when its in any way critical of the xbone.

Really fuzzles the mindgrapes.

user I can't even remember the last time we discussed the xb1, much less had a shill for it. It is deader than vita.

console wars are still a thing? all three consoles are so shitty now why even bother? but there is a clear king of shit: xbone. is there anyone even willing to disagree with that at this point?
i visited r/xbone or whatever the subreddit is called and even plebbitors that own one have passed the buyer's remorse stage and agree it's shit.

He was born here.

The fact that the Soul Calibur series somehow needs a shitty fucking guest character with every game now is proof positive that the series belongs in the dustbin.

How about Clippy the paperclip, with a sword made of paper?

I remember when Xbox had weebshit.

Now they doubled down on online GaaS shit. Vesperia had characters, but what story does Sea of thieves even have?

Attached: Tales.of.Vesperia.full.216096.jpg (800x800, 310.11K)

He is not, the game will not have platform exclusive characters, the only accurate leak stated that and nothing from that first -serious leak- was wrong.
OP is just retarded. Imagine the shitstorm among normalfags If Namco was to come out and say
Sonyniggers would tear down the internet. It would be fun, but it won't happen.

M$ even managed to get Im@s exclusivity for the 360. Guess it didn't sell enough consoles in nipland even with that.

Attached: DCC273FE-699A-440D-8DB5-EE6F7CDE5B4C.jpeg (1280x960, 269.66K)

But the character isn't even called Halo.

All systems are getting Geralt, nigger.
They arent console exclusive.

Fuck off kid your embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 3d9ff78acc18aad766a3b419468b0c7be92e4b14f163b5ad92c08acf86909c10.jpg (452x463, 69.9K)

Nigga don't you know that Xbone is all about TV and sports. Just pick any TV show character or any sports guy and bobs your uncle.

They could just use Spawn again.

Attached: Spawn(ii).jpg (1024x768, 302.65K)

Who?

Halo swords are retarded.

Not as retarded as Macus's chainsaw gun.

Chainsaw Bayonets are real

Sea of thieves would fit in with the soul caliber universe.

Holy shit. Please learn to use English before making a thread, faggot.

You need to be 18 and older to post here, bud. Later.

Attached: littleboy.jpg (326x380, 30.49K)

Bill Gates himself, complete with alternate Internet Explorer spartan costume.

Also comes with a Microsoft software company arena, where you can kick/punch computer chairs to send them spinning out of control into your opponent, stunning them.

Attached: LowRes Bill Gates Side.jpg (400x400, 99.51K)

You're going to tell me what that's from right now.

Attached: 1348242941927.jpg (296x177, 3.3K)

This, oh god this.
Its not even the stupidity of a chainsaw bayonet, its the fucking retarded as fuck tooth design!
The Lancer chainsaw would have issues cutting through soft wood, let alone a fucking body.

And a piece of string makes a legal semi auto AK pattern rifle into a illegal machine gun. BAN ALL CORDAGE! BAN ALL BOOT LACES! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Thanks Trump

They still have Rash, Pimple and Zits, who can all fight with staff and sword.

"It's no different from any other crossover fighting game."
That is why it is shit.

This.

No niggers.
Bamco already made the franchise shit by including one nigger of their own.

Attached: bt 2.png (494x435 18.25 KB, 5.8K)

That's just why you're an idiot. Fighting game crossovers happen all the time. The genre of a source game for the crossover doesn't make it any less exciting.

Attached: f3c9ad2617df5f19c13d86608d96c8bf3509f92a5830bd9d357c1c359c563b16.png (960x960, 3.52K)

I am a huge halofag but fuck no, SPARTANS wouldn't fit in SC at all. Elites and Brute sort of would, but not really.

KI was the perfect crossover for a Halo character the Arbiter tonally fits perfectly there.

Really surprised that MS never bothered to make an official console-tan for the 360 marketing like they do with their OS-tans. Shit, even fucking Silverlight has a goddamned anime girl. And it's not like it hasn't been proven to work. Nobody would give the slightest shit about vocaloid software if it weren't for them striking gold with Miku. It's certainly not like they actually sound good pleasant to the ear.

That's all MS really has to do in order to market their system in Japan. Get a console-tan mascot, make some goofy nonsensical commercials with a Japanese advertising firm, and open the platform up to a semi-popular niche market that it's competitors are ignoring. With the Xbox One having a dev-mode, the One could easily be the home of tons of indie VNs and ecchi material. Shit, they could even open their own localization studio to offer a partnership with Japanese Indies to foot the bill for publishing worldworld if you game is noteworthy or becomes popular.

Attached: 3b270098195942f24d5da16d99cea5d1cb1e1959de771a59a998362951f88e5b.webm (1920x1080, 7.89M)

Let's hope this never comes to pass.

To elaborate on some shit I forgot to mention: This obviously wouldn't actually make them competitive with Sony or Nintendo. MS is not going to beat them on their own turf, at least not without some serious "cool" image rebranding that makes Microsoft products a premier import brand the way Levi's Jeans, Apple, and certain liquor brands are. What they can do is court a niche that, when exporting their games over to the west, establishes proof of a market worth the bigger name development studios trying to take advantage of. Dunno if they could even make a dent with what's left of this generation, but they could at least lay the groundwork for a fresh start and rebranding next generation. It'll take a bit of time to culture a stronger Japanese game userbase on the Xbox platform by providing games to play - after pretty much loosing all the weebs they had to PS4.

They're going to have to put in the work, and they can't just write off Japan because the Xbox is doing poorly there. If they want to stay relevant globally - they NEED Japanese games. Especially with the direction that western game developers have taken these last few years.

Attached: Anime Akbar.jpeg (231x218, 8.88K)

But the point of soul calibur crossovers specifically isn't to just port other fighting game characters

Geralt doesn't fit in SC either.

Also I just realized that OP is such a newfag he said yfw and didn't include a fucking face.

western sephiroth is shovel knight 2.0

There are a few basic criteria that can determine if a character from another franchise would fit into Soul Calibur
The games name revolves around magic swords, if magic sword can exist then there is no reason that Soul Calibur or Soul Edge couldn't exist as well. Magic swords exist in Zelda games. Spawn has magic and symbiotic weapons; specificity Spawns suit is symbiotic, and Soul Edge is more or less a symbiotic sword.
Theoretically Steve could fit under this criteria.
Tekken exists in the same universe of SC so any character from Tekken fits in SC
If a character fits into Tekken then there is good indication that they could fit in SC, though this is not a guarantee.
Things that do not factor into a character fitting includes
Heihachi was in SC2 and fit in just fine, to contrast, the SW characters from 4 used lightsabers and were horribly out of place. So long as the character can at least justifiably fight using hand to hand combat there is no reason to preclude them from the game by virtue of weapon requirements.

What kind of shitty meme is this?
>>>/autism/

Attached: we are hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.png (514x536, 375.8K)

Attached: you what.jpg (821x605, 99.48K)

That's actually pretty handy, but is the xbox one as bad as the 360 or original xbox in terms of prone hardware failure?
It sounds good in theory, but microsoft is as bad as nintendo with censorship despite their target audience and console following. Like what they did to Conker's Bad Fur Day.

The biggest issue with the Xbox One is not unit failures it is every fucking system update is like 3-4GB and it happens often. If you want to fire up a game fast it is a real pain in the ass.

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (698x536, 139.57K)

The fact that it happens all the time absolutely makes it boring, you no taste faggot.

Reminder that Sapkowski is a leftist cuck either way. Polite sage for off-topic.

It does.
It is shit precisely because it happens all the time.
It was already done too many times.
Let non-fighting games' character show up more often.

There have always been guest characters, you twat.
Yoshimitsu is a fucking guest character.

I've never seen proof of this.

I guess adventures of alpha-male serial rapist are too feminist for consolesoys.

Just ask them for proof, you'll never get any.

I bet the designers would get bootyblasted if someone told them their design sucked

Poorly designed, dead eyed trash
Perhaps they should have hired a actually decent artist instead of whoever they dragged in for that

Cuphead and mugman maybe?

can't find it on saucenao, seconding

AC newfags get out or be punished.

Step it up

Attached: d5e.jpg (1111x600, 39.33K)

I agree, it's retarded to use a sword that breaks after 10 hits.
Also visually it looks needlessly miniaturized, more like a civilian women's purse weapon than the signature sidearm of high-ranking soldiers.
What if the handle was shaped like this, to hold a bigger battery, with the same blade projected around it?

Attached: 1436914228885.jpg (640x427, 30.75K)

Fable hasn't had a game since the 360

There was a Spartan in DOA4, worst comes to worst they just reuse that idea

Arbiter.
There have been hundreds of them throughout time, just make this a past Arbiter and throw him in.
Even then, Xbox could just have Gerolt as well

I can see some killer instinct character appearing
i mean you really cannot lose or look bad when they use that as a guest character for playstation

fuck spawn, bring back necrid

Fuck Necrid, bring back the Toxic Avenger

Which Arbiter has the biggest cock

With how much they're whoring the battletoads out that seems like the most likely. Kind of tragic that they're using the toads so much without actually giving them a new game, but the inevitable trainwreck of a nu-toads game would be an even greater tragedy.

rash is a killer instinct character

That is why it is better to let other companies handle them. Even if it only on crossovers.

Hooktube please.

Attached: End3.png (1058x735, 81.33K)

free spyware that turns your xbox into a drone

I started to wonder for a second. I wouldn't be surprised if Geralt is it. The only crossover character.

He was a cool guy for Fable II