Rising Storm 2 Player Base

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Am I too late to have fun with this? I wanted to cut off Americans' heads with my magic sword.

Attached: chrome-2018-03-22-21-30-06.png (323.52 KB, 774x971)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PRP9o

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Don't worry OP, we can play dubs!
Dubs always has an active playerbase across the world!

Attached: Dance.gif (464.95 KB, 200x317)

Andrew White
Andrew White

I loved your post

Attached: --iowa-kantai-collection-drawn-by-moon-ash--9f8a1efb129854b58be2f56a5dea0726.jpg (643.89 KB, 744x1052)

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Go fuck yourself you stupid autist. I asked you one goddamn simple question.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Too late faggot. already started a new game.

Attached: 3d86db1a4bb57c754da5d4ba8ade1907d5774572c6edb8e4dd3079c3d47946d9.png (209.21 KB, 328x370)

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

subject is rising storm 2
image and content is about rising storm 1

Attached: 1481245646946.jpg (45.41 KB, 387x337)

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

check em fags

Attached: 1516980397-2.mp4 (883.66 KB, 480x480)

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Iowa is
CUTE

Attached: 1426491291719.jpg (554.25 KB, 1001x1317)

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Tripwire

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

NUMBER GET

Attached: 6dafcf2eb73dfefa4a99c5c41e358ccdb3fcaa2814a32a85df561ed852186377.png (1.77 MB, 1295x1617)

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Maybe you should stick it in the "questions that don't deserve their own thread" thread because it surely doesn't

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

steamfag
trapware

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

You can generally get a game on Friday and Saturday if you wait for the events to go on. Ignore the butthurt autists ITT they just can't separate TWI's politics from their games.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

I wish TWI could separate their politics from their games, but they'll remove their games from your steam account if you say something wrong.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

I've never seen evidence of them actually doing that.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

They've said they might and that's enough.

Connor Green
Connor Green

I would play this more if it wasn't unoptimized to shit. I like DOI but reddit is taking it over
last point
brit mg
"hey guys push left so I can keep getting to my good spot and keep the path clear from spawnhugging germans"
<"so you want your teammates to be sacrificial lambs so you can get to your spot"
explain
<"so you think you're the savior of your team"
DOI really needs Russian maps too

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Honestly the gameplay is fine from what I've seen but I refuse to pay for a TWI product again.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Honestly, TWI's internal politics aren't as bad as them doing things like not disclosing how they gave money to Humble Bundle to make that 'Save the Orphans' specifically a Tripwire bundle, presumably also one where the president of the company, John Gibson, got to choose the charity in question (as Gibson is vehemently christian and the charity in question also christian). There's being a moron and then there's being scummy.

archive.fo/PRP9o

Attached: 1467021523871.png (138.48 KB, 480x480)

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

buying Tripwire Interactive games
You do know that they will ban you for harassing other players right?

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

buying Tripwire Interactive games

You do know that they will ban you for harassing other players right?

DIS

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Anyone else buy the Pulling Rank DLC yet?

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

trying to make a Tripwire thread
smh it would be better as a dubs thread tbh fam

Attached: Mask-Man-Check-'Em.jpg (219.16 KB, 2400x1600)

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

he bought trapware game
that's steam only

Attached: f27348f2caceb53b26f490e010fd1b062ab8db6d4dd792e82f27ee3674b7c03e.png (95.88 KB, 280x300)

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Does their cuckery know no bounds?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

TWI won't be happy until their games are fully pozed.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

They're most of the way there last I checked.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Ignore the butthurt autists ITT they just can't separate TWI's politics from their games.
This most of them haven't even played RS2. The game is fucking fine and doesn't even have that many niggers.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Let TWI burn.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

/out/index.html if you don't actually play vidya.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

cant find my tripware is pure cancer folder pics
fug, check them I guess.

Attached: despair.png (20.04 KB, 235x235)

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Rising Storm 2 is barely a game. It still has bugs from launch in it and the recent patch completely fucking broken commander. Commander was already buggy as fuck and miserable to play with how god awful the new squad system is.

Under no circumstance should anyone ever consider playing Rising Storm 2. Tripwire are completely fucking incompetent, beyond what I thought capable and I was addicted to the shit-show that was WoW. At its core it's a fun game was good mechanics, but the glaring flaws and bugs are too much. It's been almost a year and nothing of substance has been fixed, they've only broken more shit. The only people left playing are a couple hundred brain dead retarded fanboys who will defend to game no matter how broken it is. And it's likely just because they don't play roles that matter enough for them to notice just how broken the game is.

Tl;dr no maps, bugs left and right, random balance changes that no one asked for, pumping out cosmetic DLC like their lives depend on it, broke the squad system from the first game despite it being perfectly fine.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

I like Rising Storm 2 Vietnam tbh

it's a fungame

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

How good is red orchestra 1 compared to 2/rising storm?

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Its worse, clunky as shit and no unlocks. Also enjoy walking everywhere faggot.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Inferior.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

They didn't have the balls to take the game from someone but they did blacklist a server because the owner called them out on their shit.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

havent experienced any commander bugs, most of the stuff has been fixed, the only major flag that bothers me is that there are too few official maps and there is stil no joystick support for flying helicopters

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Got you fam.
implying having to grind out unlocks makes it better
I dumped roughly 400 hours into the game and spent about 100 grinding out each individual weapon on both 2 and Rising Storm because I have no self worth and got the game for free. 90% of the "upgrades" are nothing more than a nicer finish and maybe a bayonet/scope.

Attached: 1454612662226.png (163.96 KB, 1550x900)
Attached: 1457901618076-1.png (1.09 MB, 1582x3785)
Attached: 1457073133697-0.jpg (694.57 KB, 1200x1100)
Attached: 1457073133697-2.png (753.55 KB, 1156x1014)

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Saving, many thanks.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Thanks for proving my point low-effort fag.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Faggots. Ro1 is miles better than Ro2, Ro2 is the clunky one.

Logan Young
Logan Young

No 1 has aged like milk contrarians just prefer it because its older and not as popular. TWI did go SJW but the actual gameplay of the later games is far superior.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

havent experienced any commander bugs
Then you've never pressed "N" as VC before.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit