QTDDTOThread

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Can I play Endless Legend multiplayer if I pirate the game?

Attached: endlesslegend[1].jpg (1920x1080, 264.39K)

It's through steam, so probably not or only with other pirates

Can I get dubs in anywhere other than imageboards?

Why would you want to play a Grand Strategy game with randos? Just play the singleplayer.

Attached: Dubscraft.png (1479x781, 885.82K)

any good mmos?

Probably with some third party program like hamachi, a simple google search would be better than you making a thread.

It IS a legit thread, user.

We had Elona and the Dragon Ball game for byond threads, they kinda are a mmo. Or you can play PoE, it`s an _OK_ game

How do i do thing?

The game is worth the price, its comfy and the soundtrack is great. No point in playing multiplayer though, just play against bots and get super chill and comfortable.

No. And they're most likely never will be.

Attached: No bra.gif (400x400, 1.03M)

Here, check out this weird glitch. Why does this happen?

Attached: DMC4SE_lock_on_glitch.webm (640x360, 7.4M)

You would need to find a GoG version, if it exists. I believe Endless games use Steamworks.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-11-19h17m55s008.png (720x552, 252.82K)

I want a decent 2d platformer to play through. I ask nothing more but decent movement and if it's a puzzle game, challenging puzzles.

Try Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams maybe? I thought it was a neat little platformer, though a bit on the "remember everything and make no mistakes" side.

Project: Gorgon
is the only good, open exploration, good economy, 1000000 skills, do whatever you want, mix and match, good community of helpful people, no hand holding, anti-sjw devs
More people on Holla Forums should really play it. they added a shitload since 2015 Holla Forums guild play times.

I'd be playing the shit out of it if it wasn't in paid early access.

Is there a place where i can find the hidden attributes for the classes, like how dex is suppose to give the amazon dps? or how strength helps the barb beyond equipment?

Attached: Boobs.png (900x676, 416.77K)

What does Holla Forums think of the Arduboy? It has some cool games, and it can be emulated.

Attached: micro city.gif (526x833 880.32 KB, 135.84K)

Is RuneFactoy4's translation shit? i'm only 1 dialog option in and it already seems that way.

What do you call the art that appeared on the sides and bezels of old arcade cabinets that told you about the story and the controls?
I thought they were called marquees but apparently that's incorrect.

Is DMC4 as good as DMC3? I tried it briefly but the aesthetics weren't nearly as good, the controls didn't feel as tight, and I could do without the hookshot platforming.

with SSE/steamfix, yes, with other pirates

it does, no gog version

It's not even in the same league as DMC3, but it's still one of the best action games ever made.

Rayman.

have you tried the arreat summit? they might have it

Anyone remember a game that comes out either this year or next that promised to be a very open-ended RPG? I only remember a video that was set in a dungeon, I think there were spiders and the player used magic in some strange way to kill the enemy, but I can't remember how.

I think the devs were either a well-known team or they were made up of lots of members from well-known teams.