Games with critical reviews or fan adulation that are actually a bit shit

My choice being Bravely Default. It's a completely mediocre job based JRPG with mind numbing story and gameplay that is propped up by superb presentation. I regret buying the game and had to abandon it after 10 hours of trying my best to enjoy.

Attached: shit-glitter-shit-glitter-its-a-little-gold-pill-that-29387392.png (500x666, 189.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/stats/gameratings/
metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/all/filtered?sort=desc
please
archive.fo/RjHAu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most of them

sounds disappointing, hopefully I end up enjoying it myself

>your favorite game

Epic hashtag OP!

Couldn't you actually make a video game thread worth a discussion?

Attached: 65101941_p3.jpg (611x502, 108.76K)

This seems like a pretty shit thread to me.

Attached: aya.jpg (233x179, 23.66K)

Pretty much anything that gets the term cult classic to be honest with you.

Attached: Grim_Dawn_-_coverart.jpg (325x462 2.51 MB, 46.61K)

Bravely Default is a fine game honestly it's not bad just only a 7/10 with lost potential.

All western games.

Back to >>>/leftpol/ D&C shill.

Every movie game/"story-driven" game. Because the people stupid enough to play video games for the stories are also stupid enough to mistake them for good stories.

peanut butter is my favorite video game. fuck you.

fuck you I liked it.

I don't think it even reviewed well, did it? I think it's widely seen as average at best. About all it's known for these days is being related to the Styx games.

You've no-one to blame but yourself

Attached: 9354e7ffec92e38b1eadda5d9ef0bcc1.jpg (744x967, 160.5K)

Why.

Attached: emulating 3ds.png (1440x838, 662.78K)

I've seen people praising it for stupid reasons but not here on Holla Forums.

This game. All its got is terrible gunplay and enemies that take far too long to shoot. I get that the characters were compelling but that doesn't salvage some of the worst gameplay of any star wars game I've every tried.

Attached: repub.jpg (352x500, 67.65K)

7/10 basically means it's a shit game user.

Emulation is always inferior to playing on original hardware.

Odd, that almost has to be shills or something. I played most of it on some rental service and found it pretty bland.

The most common arguments I see are from people who liked the noble savages angle and the soundtrack. The soundtrack is ok I guess but the noble savages crap has been done before and better.

you'll find it to be an earnest attempt to revitalize the themes and tone of classic Final Fantasy. I'd say at least play until you awaken the crystal of the wind

if you have freeshop, get the For The Sequel version (you'll have to sift through the moonrunes in the store entries, sorry). It contains the international languages (all euro text options and both english and japanese speech) with uncensored outfits

Your opinion is invalid when you can't even pirate software properly.

System Shock 2
Incredibly unbalanced and unsatisfying RPG system. Terrible level design that betrays expectations of non-linearity. The worst hacking minigame ever conceived. Garbage story that compromises player agency and the legitimacy of the antagonist for the sake of a stupid plot twist.

Jagged Alliance 2
Tactical game with nearly no variation. Extremely shallow strategy layer that only ends up being busywork. Tedious item management. Invisible time limits and spontaneous resource shortages are added as a cheap way to challenge/annoy the player because the game design is too limited to allow meaningful strategical challenges from the opposing force. Lazy tongue-in-cheek writing and characters.

SWAT 4
Broken and poorly thought-out RoE system and ineffective AI communicate a weird and unrealistic game to the player: a tactical shooter where you are hesitant to make use of your squadmates and where you more afraid of getting penalized for not shooting an armed suspect at the appropriate moment than getting shot or letting the suspect run away and continue endangering civilians.

Red Dead Redemption
Bottom of the barrel cover shooter combat. Repetitive mission design. Samey weapons. Embarrassing oh-so-subversive yet very predictable sidequests. Extremely verbose dialogue. Shallow characters and story.

Just kill yourself.

Gameplay is pretty eh but story, world building (has some generic aspect but it didn't bother me) atmosphere and soundtracks are pretty fucking good. I just refuse to fault them when it comes to level design and lack of side quests because of their budget and probably publisher pressure. It's low budget AA game but at least it was made with love.

Overall number-based ratings don't function well as a metric, at the very least you need to apply it to separate elements like the visuals and gameplay.

Your opinion is invalid.

Attached: sip.jpg (900x952, 84.03K)

I don't own a 3DS
but iirc I think the 3DS had been cracked and piracy is rampant or there was some sort of nintendo e-shop exploit. So there really is no reason for buying the game even if emulation was not an option.

Well that answers that question. There's at least one user on Holla Forums who does indeed like Of Orcs and Men.

Correct, like the vita and ps3, you can now download games directly from the official servers for free.

Honestly I'd just pick up a 3DS and one of the ntrhax flash cards because they're such a versatile portable when jailbroken, and yeah, there's literally an eShop downloader.

Attached: 0a8921903927667c34440056bd184341125d71406d65a8603e3e812f408ff312.jpg (1200x800, 112.03K)

Also on the topic at hand, Bravely Second is a lot better mechanically, despite still having censorship.

Seems like it's just fags who enjoy Bethesda and Ubisoft's shit, but are afraid to admit it here, so they just scream BASED SLAVS.
t. actual slav.

Proto-BOTW, with a smaller "open" world, but even less to do in it.

Constant shitflings about how
And after trying all three, none of them are that good. Makes me curious if everyone's enjoyment came more from the actual game or the multiplayer, which I hated every moment of.

Attached: cd81786d6b32413e43d7b2941cad50fa9b64d0395b821fa708c69f5c46d69c52.png (674x720, 443.94K)

It comes from the meme that the game is difficult and the ability to boast about completing it.

By what kind of logic is above average = shit?

Attached: BaitofBablyon.jpg (625x626, 53.71K)

Attached: 637650_screenshots_20180320000949_1.jpg (1920x1080, 334.28K)

Bravely Default was a shitty rehash of FF5 with a fucking retarded time loop section that makes you replay the first section of the game several times in a row. I have no idea why anyone praised it besides shilling for squeenix.

Attached: EBkg8Jm.jpg (1920x1080, 266.13K)

Because it was the closest thing to a good Final Fantasy since VI.

Most reviewers only play the beginning of games. They did 3/4s of the crystals then youtube the ending. They didn't see the loop til after.

100% agree and I don't understand why this game gets so much praise. It's like if you took any old Final Fantasy RPG, but removed nearly all the personality and added a bunch of useless jobs and a few extremely overpowered ones. Also none of the characters are likable aside from Ringabell, and even then there were quite a few moments he could have shown as much maturity as he supposedly has.

The job system was nowhere near as good though, and required insane grinding at higher job levels. The plot and characters were garbage and the bravely / default combat system was too gimmicky for me.

How is that bait? He properly laid out why he thinks those games are flawed and frankly if you'd actually played them (willing to bet you haven't) you'd know he's spot on. SWAT 4 for example is a terrible game for anyone with actual experience of tactical fps.

Hello there hipster-kun.

They also generally play on easy.

It's how IGN reviews stuff so it's been ingrained into the minds of retards and cuckchanners and the latter have been showing up as rapefugees all week.

is it summer already?

what? Please tell more.

It's because cuckchan removed legacy captcha and that mobile app whose name I can't remember added Holla Forums support both around the same time. I hoped they'd fuck off but it looks like enough of them moved over that they feel at home and are going to stay.

It's a gay boyband simulator. It really shouldn't be any surprise why critics love it.

You use the exact program as you use for the vita, nopaystation browser. You download PKGs and resign them and install. It's for the ps3 slimxploit which can't do CFW thus needs real pkg files.

I indeed bought FFXV on a whim. And even if i asked Holla Forums, what recommendations i would receive? "Its gay, its shit, don't buy it"? I wouldn't listen. I wouldn't listen because this place doesn't write up any kind of in depth criticism.

Attached: 807c18a3e311423f3c6eafca2817dc8a7b4733f2.jpg (1914x2048, 247.25K)

You're right. It's also hilarious that they put in a high speed option because they knew endgame was a miserable grindfest.

NoPayStation has the database but I don't believe there's anything like freeShop or pkgj on the actual system. so you have to do it manually, as per

Incidentally last I checked you can't do it for BCR2 since that requires you be signed into PSN, is there some workaround or do you still need a cracked pkg? I'm getting the itch to play it again.

Attached: Break the jail.jpg (960x1035, 375.52K)

user, I've been saying for along time that it wasn't worth buying but that I enjoyed it as a guilty pleasure. I explicitly talked about how it had potential but that the lack of complexity in the combat made it irredeemable. I think that was a rather fairly even handed review.

t. user that post Cindy pictures in FF threads.

but it only works on a slim?

Attached: FFXV_ED_Cindy_Regalia.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

You could install the pkgs you get through it on others, there's just no reason to. CFW is better in every way.

Use a secondary account. Worst they can do is ban you.

All western games are shit, you communist goon.

That is because you are a subhuman soyboy that want validation for your idiotic choices in life, much like a woman.
If a game is gay, it is shit.
A shitty game is just that: shit.
It does not need much more "depth" in explaining that shit is shit.

Any "potential" the game might have had was lost the moment they decided to not make Cindy a permanent party member.

I've always considered Shadow of Chernobyl to be "Morrowind With Guns".

No just all games from North America. The Europeans still make good stuff particularly the slavic ones. Witcher 3 was probably the best RPG we got for 5 years and Kingdom Come is also great.

Witcher was written by Sapkowski a known leftist. The entire series is also crap that's only valued by hipsters and the aforementioned leftists.

Well obviously.

I actually liked Windwaker.

System Shock 2 is a fine game you just need to actually have the patience to get into it.

Republic Commando is also fine you baiting fuck.

Doom is not shit you faggot Japanophile.

I have actual PSN stuff, god no. I'll just use the hacked pkg. It would just be nicer to use a clean one.

Attached: 86703b2f43e4551c9294794820016a092965a153ecfdba0c7869bff921e7e334.png (608x692, 960.84K)

none of his criticisms of ss2 are wrong.

It's been talked about positively here pretty much each time I saw it mentionned, especially when it comes to the soundtrack.

>>>/suicide/
>>>Holla Forums
in that order. Go blow your dog whistles elsewhere.

>>>/suicide/

PS:T. Good story, it's just that it completely fails at all aspects of being an actual game. Combat is a chore, exploration might as well be a series of long loading screens dividing one philosophical conversation from the next, and any sense of building and upgrading your character falls entirely by the wayside as you very quickly realise that none of it actually matters other than to unlock a few more quirky conversation options and perhaps get a bit more XP that you don't in any way need.
It might as well be a fucking VN. Fuck, I wish it were a VN, because at least that way there'd probably be 2D tits to look at and some Japanese VAs making their I'm-being-murdered sex noises, which could only be an improvement on Sheena Easton's vocal performance.

And on a similar note, Fallout was fucking mediocre in everything except atmosphere. Stonekeep was a much better Interplay offering of the same time period that is sadly largely ignored in favour of regurgitated memes about power armour and dialogue checks. 'Muh choices and consequences'. Congratulations, your game passes the barest degree of logical consistency; if you kill or fuck over a bunch of people in a faction, they'll dislike you. What excitement! What thrills! What insightful commentary on the human condition!

Jagged Alliance 2 is actually a great example of one that gets right what the above two games fuck up: It's an exciting game full of robust systems and deep mechanics (particularly if you play 1.13) that is enhanced by the writing, rather than desperately propped up by it like some sort of hideous videogame version of Weekend at Bernie's.

The tongue-in-cheek style is vital for keeping a light tone; we certainly don't need a maudlin reminder that 'War is hell!' every five minutes. It's unobtrusive enough so that tense gameplay situations aren't undermined, but at the same time each character feels like they're differentiated by more than simply the numbers on their stat sheet. If a squadmate dies, I don't want a by-the-numbers overwrought cutscene where the game tries to evoke some sense of emotion in me, like I care about anything beyond losing my investment. It's a fucking game. Just give me a cheesy catchphrase to take the sting away of losing my painstakingly-trained 88 Marksmanship Igor and let me get back to work.

Attached: frosty.jpg (640x480, 61.31K)

ITT: thinly veiled unpopular opinions and bait thread

Attached: comic6.jpg (1200x1200, 453.28K)

Phantasy Star Online 2.

>>>/cuckchan/

Holla Forums is now in Summer all the time now Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 1389821269658.gif (720x405, 451.77K)

I'm probably missing some comedic reference, but feels bad man

"A bit" is an understatement. These games are flat out trash. Garbage controls and interfaces, lack of meaningful content, inconsequential character building, bugs galore, and shit tier skill mechanics ripped out of tabletop that are flawed at a fundamental level.

Attached: Fallout 2.jpg (541x432 228.77 KB, 27.52K)

Yooka-Laylee.

I listened to DKvine hype this game to unreal levels during ts development and I even backed it myself (enough to get a free copy). I loved Banjo-Kazooie back in the day and wanted more. But the final game is an underwhelming mess.

It must be a case of backer denial. So many reviews saying it's great, but it's not. It's just mediocre. For a Kickstarter Unity game it's fantastic, but as the spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie they always implied, it sucks.

The camera is sill awful. Even when the camera is fixed it could have a better position that's easier to read the action with. The levels are huge and boring. Nothing to do in them unless jumping through hoops is your idea of fun. Every part of a level looks like every other part. Characters are copy-pasted in, unlike a character that would seem to live there. The gameplay is plagued with bad design choices. The energy bar does nothing but make you wait between action. The flying mechanic makes the platforming a joke. There's many challenges that aren't explained and the logical solution won't work. For instance, there's about 3 different clear blocks in the game with no easy way of telling them apart except for trying every move. Enemies are a pain to deal with and don't even drop health consistently so you will just avoid them. You can't jump when sliding which causes many deaths, and if you die you respawn at the last exit, even if it's far away from your destination. Rextro's games include a flappy bird clone and Hurdle Hyjinx is broken. Levels seem built with random pieces instead of the architecture actually helping you find stuff. The marsh level is monochromatic and boring. The final boss takes 25 tries because you cannot avoid taking damage during the 4th phase and good luck with the 5th with your energy bar. There's some tacked-on sequel bait at the end to satisfy all the LOREfags that care more about story than gameplay. The problem is the entire game wasn't told or expressed in a cohesive fashion beforehand so there's no build-up for the next one. Signposts would rather mention a Kickstarter backer than offer hints on how to solve a puzzle.

In summary, the game was rushed, had a tiny budget, and it shows. Even then, the game had problems that would not need more money to avoid had it been developed right. I'm just some anonymous jerkoff that apparently should be getting a salary as a games designer because even I saw the flaws. But it's too late, the game is out, and I'm back to playing with the bear and bird instead.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1920x1080, 205.66K)

Please explain.

Every game you like is shit. Every game any of you like is shit.

Attached: the smug face.jpg (889x779, 116.84K)

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head apart from obvious shit like The Last of Us, Far Cry, Bioshock etc. I think System Shock 2 is a bit overrated, I just prefer the first one that's all, it's still a good game, except when you enter the alien ship or whatever the fuck that part of the game was, moving between decks was great, could have used more back tracking and more optional areas.

A better thread would be games you thought just missed the mark, think of something like Hoard, a game where you play as a dragon in short rounds burning down society and capturing princesses, and think of how much better it would be with a full campaign.

My god this game, no idea what everyone was wanking on about.

Didn't they buy fucking Xbox Ones just because of Rare.

Brands are super powerful. Why do you think people still care about Star Wars even when its now owned by Disney, or hell, any old loved game that gets dragged through the mud as a reboot by totally unrelated or washed up devs?

Hers, certainly. Except maybe RE7.

Attached: 7a53ea62626051d560adcdf80913765f3be84a0a14df920f975c6de9534d8963.png (500x500, 136.76K)

You are all unbearable faggots.

Undertale is a fine game with a crap community.

Pretty easy to quantify, you could use this
steamdb.info/stats/gameratings/
or this
metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/all/filtered?sort=desc
and pick out the ones you feel don't belong.

It's not thinly veiled

No it's not

No it's a crap game with a worse community.

=f=F=FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE=====

Probably some kind of shilling tactic he thinks this thread is part of

Undertale is a free flash game from the previous decade that was made in the current year in an even worse engine and charged money for.

Stalker is a big improvement over Bethesda shit

Yes. You can crack later firmware versions now too.

Attached: bot_0003.png (400x240 35.16 KB, 30.95K)

Wow stop sucking cocks anytime.

I like it but the default gun feels like a peashooter. I'd like it a lot more if that wasn't the case. I agree that people hype it up too much.

No. I love the game but I can recognize that what that other user said is pretty much spot on. After replaying it a couple of times I really can't help but see the flaws it has in regards to level design and how bland the mechanics are.

As much as I love this series, I'll fully admit that every game has a major flaw.

Most have trash physics, 3 has a game breaking bug in the English versions, ITC reeks of Rushed to be a launch title, and TXRD2 and Chain Reaction have some cut cars (LIKE A FUCKING DETOMASO PANTERA). But they just ooze charm, are fun to play with a unique focus.

Attached: 57752_front.jpg (1500x1000 3.47 MB, 416.65K)

Like how every thread that someone disagrees with is leftypol right?

>>>Holla Forums

Shit is in the eye of the beholder.

To be honest I just played BD for the fairy, kind of disappointed about the lack of porn

No, garbage is garbage. Just because someone likes garbage doesn't mean garbage suddenly isn't garbage.

TJ "(((Henry)))" Yoshi pls go

Leave this place and never return.

Are you fucking kidding me? If you put points into INT and speech you can literally talk the final boss into killing himself.

Rune Factory 4. People shill the fuck out of the game here whenever Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley come up, but I tried it and it didn't seem like the same type of game at all. It wasn't a comfy farming game with some RPG shit on top, it was an RPG with some shitty, basic farming tacked on. Complete waste of my time.

I feel the same way, really nothing to like from this game apart from the costumes are cute I guess. I'd rather play literally any other JRPG with a better story.

Yeah, I like the farming more than the clunky RPG mechanics, really it made me just play Story of Seasons for my comfy farming.

Attached: 1398981021879.png (640x486, 322.63K)

He just wanted babies fam, he was a real human bean.

Most of Spiders games are pretty okay. They're not amazing or anything, but you can usually get them pretty cheap and they do put effort in. I wish they would focus on improving their gameplay, but I enjoy them
the mars games are better than their fantasy attempts though

That's because Bound by Flame was just a generic cash in banking on the lack of gaems when the ps4 came out. Mars War Logs had some interesting things here and there but it was too lacking budget wise to make it a decent game tbh, haven't tried Technomancer though yet.

This game is a pile of shit you can just run and gun and win almost every level. The puzzles aren't fun and the soundtrack and art design are meh at best. Overrated crap. The new one is actually surprisingly good though but the jewish business model made me feel dirty buying it.

Attached: Blood_Money_Cover.jpg (250x357, 25.34K)

Agreed on stalker, haven't played the second one and Grim Dawn is average but not bad.

Stalker is hipster fallout.

The problem with "overrated games" threads (intended or otherwise) is that they all-too-easily open the gates of bait posts. For example, a beloved game or franchise is guaranteed to be posted in threads like these - not for the sake of discussion, or for actual criticism, but simply for the sake of making people angry.

And what is there to be had with such an all-encompassing template thread? Maybe the occasional quip or sharp observation from an user who will be ignored in favor of "DARK SULS IS 4 CASULS" and the 585843 replies to it?

These threads are shit, if you wanted to discuss a SPECIFIC game and its (lack of) quality, find a thread on that particular game or make one yourself.

Attached: 1262396570341.png (80x110, 4.19K)

We're slowly devolving to the point where the only threads we'll have are those directly related to one specific video game at a time.

Attached: GODDAMN MUSHROOMS.png (366x356, 105.32K)

The problem you are describing isn't with threads like this, it's with the idiots and fanboys who plague this board.
For what it's worth they are in every thread, shitting them all up.

It was always shit.

Even the worst gatchas are still better than any western game.

Those are generals, and we all should know what happened to cuckchan when there were to many generals clogging up the catalog

Get a load of this yellow cock sucker.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Holla Forums is, in fact, full of generals.

A lot of western mobile games have the pay to win kikery you seem to love. Perhaps you should look into that?

I don't think you need generals only for everything ever. It's just for threads like these that their structure leads into shit.

They're called cuckchanners and redditors, user. Not just because that's where they hail from (and likely continue to hail from), but because they continue their cultures and traditions while coming here.

See: Modern Europe

What if you didn't want to discuss a SPECIFIC game and instead wanted to try and cover a wide range of games since there are so goddamn fucking many that there's a definite chance you'll miss some along the way that can't get talk on their own?

Fucking shill.

Yes, they're total Rare fanboys so they bought the Xbone and XboneX. After I played Y-L I realized I had been listening to a couple of numales who probably took pics of their consoles with their gaping maw in the picture as well. Immediately unsubscribed and felt like a fool for listening to their fan squealing all this time.

As boring and grating it is to listen to Holla Forums's constant negativity, it can be more useful to listen to than a paid-off reviewer or a blindly-optimistic one.

What's the problem with variety?

What do you guys think of yume nikki? tbh it was a pretty cool game and i like its mystery, a walking simulator done right like dead planet

so a movie?

Attached: 82349fa35adfa787bd69afe2fbac8ede2b72721869086c7f6201b1d3806a2979.png (732x633, 241.46K)

I think he means no dialogue and just stuff to look at.

You're the one that needs to leave.

It's not a pile of shit but it's maybe a six out of 10 tops.

Attached: slap.gif (497x400, 239.99K)

Link to the Past is fucking atrocious, ruined the Zelda series more than 2 did, and it took until fucking BotW to try and fix that shit. And on that topic, BotW isn't even that great, certainly not like every critic and fan would have you believe. It's not as shit as Holla Forums makes it out to be either. If I had to guess, it's either because Holla Forums plays more shitty open world games and therefore have a better point of comparison than me, or Holla Forums is just a bunch of retards. Given how much LttP dick people on here suck, I'd say it's the latter. Basically BotW is about as bad as Wind Waker is, for basically all the same reasons.I'd rather play both of those before I try to fucking start Twilight Princess, and I'm not even that much in the mood do replay them so that says a lot.

First off, you don't put points into INT. That's not character building. That's creating the perfect character from the outside to bulldoze the game. And yes, inconsequential. As in it hardly matters what stats you build up because the game is very short with extremely low mandatory content that is trivial to complete.

You posted the exact same post earlier this week. I assume this is a pasta.

They aren't made by japanese, so they are already shit.

Fuck off weeb.

Attached: wot.jpg (480x360, 16.29K)

Shadow of Chernobyl was garbage, and I seriously don't understand why it is ever even mentioned. Call of Pripyat, on the other hand, was fucking amazing.

surprised nobody posted this yet

Attached: Half-Life_2_cover.jpg (300x428, 66.58K)

Okay, I'll give it a try.

LIST OF SHIT THAT CRITICS APPROVED BUT GAMERS HATE
Dragon Age 2
Skyrim
World of Warcraft
Anything by Telltale Games
Call of Duty
Overwatch
Mass Effect 3
League of Legends
Diablo 3
Civilization VI
PlayerUnknown's Battleground
Hearthstone
Fallout 4
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Gone Home
Civilization: Beyond Earth
Dragon Age: Inquisition

I've never seen a review that gave it anything more than an "eh".

please use archive.is/dragon-age-2-review/
94% - Editor's Choice!

PC Gamer has really gone to shit.

FFS, here: archive.fo/RjHAu

There's literally nothing wrong with Skyrim in the context of TES. If anything it brings the series back to the roots it started from.
You just now realise TES is a shit series because it's popular to shit on Skyrim

Attached: 8648cd56f25e81a33763443f033b87a148c8ba5081f8502d0373594a8313dbfa.jpg (456x384, 15.46K)

Any cinematic game.
Bioshock infinite
The Last of Us
Uncharted

Correct. You make a character at the start of the game and aside from those rare one-time events in each game to add one or two extra points, you never do shit with INT after that. That's not character building.

I don't get the hate from Grim Dawn but stalker is one of those games only pushed by a tiny community with repetitive memes.

you shut your whore mouth about Bravely Default.
…Bravely Second is superior in all respects save for OST though its still top notch

SoC is remembered because of its atmosphere and general weirdness. And also because it was the debut of the series. Most STALKER fans will agree that CoP is the superior game.

TES is a pretty awful series gameplay wise though. Even Morrowind, widely claimed by nostalgiafags to be the best in the series (which it is) is painfully unimpressive in the gameplay department. The one saving grace these games have is the roleplay potential, something that Skyrim pays little or no respect to.

Honestly people should just start with CoP and then play the rest of the series before going back to CoP with Misery. Easily the best way to do things.

No, sometimes they are just shit even if the majority pretends that they are not.

wow it's so shocking ! i mean, they've been making shitty casual games since the NES days and are the single sole cause for turn-based games being shit now, yet i'm still surprised every time i buy their games and support their cancer that it's bad!