Congratulations Holla Forums!

I would like to congratulate Mark and the mods for standing back today. It has been shown that because of their lack of interference pph has increased doublefold - to whopping 264 pph! True, it's still bad with current amount of users but tomorrow we can try for 500 pph at this rate! I would also like to thank spam/b/ros for reviving this dead board and breathing new life into it. Good job, guys!

Attached: a75d51d58dd4b1c99fa6d586a8e2a7e50bf23a9bc4bd72480b6a9d3ecc0532e5.jpg (468x416, 34.31K)

I bet she just found out there is no game where you can go to Africa and kill all the niggers.

The UID hasn't changed and this board regularly jumps between 150-400 PPH.

what the fuck is this about? have there been more users or something? i'll admit that mods have been increasingly trigger happy with deletion, bans and censorship in general lately.

Jesus fuck I'm really sick if you newfags, this board used to never dip below 500 PPH in the older days. Now if it goes above 200 OH IT MUST BE A Holla Forums RAID

But Holla Forums is a fucking corpse.

That should cement how retarded OP is.
Whatever happened to Holla Forums? It's the oldest board on this site but I've noticed it's been slowly dying over the years.

You are aware post deletion doesn't affect pph in any way, right, mewch shill?

its more alive than it used to be a few months ago

It's some retard throwing a temper tantrum.

The BO was actively killing the board last year, neglecting spam and nuking the board over and over and fucking with it in general. Now it's just kinda struggling to hold on.

I hate mewch~

One of the few times, I decided to visit Holla Forums and there was just one thread. The BO deleted all the threads and put a limit of just one thread, which at least had the decency of being cyclical.

I like to think that Mark is busy trying to act out this meme in real life, then scheming to post a picture of all the empty cake boxes on Twitter for the sake of "ironic humor," despite everyone knowing well enough that you can't be ironically fat, and that Mark spent his time literally eating 40 cakes instead of moderating Holla Forums.

Attached: e311c0ef3d158e5778069bf0354191661cfa845cda43ef6aba95bcd16c135c86.png (640x326, 240.37K)

Aren't you that faggot mewch shill that was whining about "muh pph" yesterday?

There is nothing funny about dying boards, user. Declining pph is a telling sign of one.

Holla Forums is a cancerous microcosm of modern cuckchan. Literal facebook tier.

RE5?

Attached: 875e9fc528c2fd2a91c437c067930b81d9ec0eb82df6559adda2a4f81f95cab1.png (375x672, 63.05K)

Attached: shesaguy.gif (624x540, 1.09M)

Is everyone in this thread pretending to be retarded?

Yes that's the purpose of this thread

Considering you're asking I'm gonna assume you are too.

quantity =/= quality

kek at this board having either.

Are you sure you're on the right site mate?

Proof?

I'd rather have a slower board than a board full of cuckchanners