THQ Nordic and Nickelodeon bring back selected game titles from the past

holy fugg :—DDD
archive.fo/Y0ScC

Attached: mybenis.png (209x47, 1.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20071225213002/http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/news/20071110mog00m200035000c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

Attached: yeolde surprise.jpg (540x960, 66.2K)

Looking forward to it.

Attached: 571c03d24eae19ab1fc8dcb409eb1a2a7746650d_153339_1110_1600.png (450x315, 27.56K)

When's Ren Murder Simulator

If we get the first two Tak games, I'll be happy with whatever comes out of this, but this is a pretty cool surprise.

Attached: Larrykb-thumbsup(a).gif (256x192, 25.62K)

I hope it will respect the robot

Attached: bramon crepe.webm (320x240, 4.42M)

I'm liking THQ Nordic so far.
Who started it back up? Are they the original THQ guys or just fans?

user wanting to stick your cock inside it is not respect.

DO IIIIIIIITT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (947x960, 608.5K)

What was he banned for?

Mark is allergic to soy.

For being gay

Well shit.

He has weak kike magic too, his volgolems are broken and cracked.

A random no name publisher who ended up absorbing a ton of old THQ, even Volition for god knows what reason.

For offending the communist kike moderation here I guess.

It was the one company that no one wanted when THQ died, the guys that made Darksiders. They decided to take up the THQ mantle again.

which spongebob game?
is it this one, or would it be a new one?

Attached: 1329697544337.jpg (640x908, 91.06K)

for posting bait

All of his posts were bitching about soy

they'll probably do that one as a priority because it's a meme.

How?

I wonder if they'll shut down fan games. There are a lot out there. But, you youngfags probably don't even know from AAAAAAAAH or Can't Do That on Television.
SLIME ME

Attached: impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

(checked)
Seems ambiguous, when My Life As A Teenage Robot is two party games and then you have Avatar: The Last Airbender which might not include Legend of Korra but a crap load of shit avatar games.

It's not a bad game at all and it has some killer music.

Hey Arnold new movie was pretty good and Rocko's modern life is getting something new.

Attached: Spongebob - Battle for Bikini Bottom music - Chum Bucket Lab (Final Boss)-jJzo0lWyq5c.webm (480x360, 3.98M)

I don't think it's bad at all, but it is a meme so it makes the most sense to do that one. Most people think that rather safely it's a great game. I am without doubt that THQ Nordic is well aware of this.

Nah, I hope they release all the shit games first then actually put out the real good games and touch them up a bit.

Feels across time.

Attached: Oblina_Shrugging.png (428x966, 239.18K)

Probably not if they haven't already. If fucking Viacom isn't pursuing it then THQ Nordic probably won't.

I just hope they get the original developer back to make a sequel. They're still around but they haven't really done much these days so it should be easy to get em back.

Nordic Games, hence THQ Nordic. They pretty much got all of THQ that SEGA didn't swallow up. They're pretty much the biggest middle market publisher right now after they acquired Deep Silver. Before even THQ the had acquired JoWood as well as a bunch of other IPs
Here's a rather interesting quote from the CEO
That is a rather interesting approach to things that runs counter to how other publishers operate for the most part.

Good point, fucking Viacom is still the hold all.

Shit

FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 220px-Destroy_All_Humans_box_art_for_the_PlayStation_2[1].jpg (220x278, 33.29K)

gibe pls

Attached: sitting.jpg (421x455, 24.94K)

PLEASE

Attached: 95951c4a5c6bbb6724cde89ffa8a264198c62f84993be0d1ced0aa402cb90483.mp4 (1280x720, 13.28M)

Fucking Disney…

Attached: battle 'fro.jpg (450x320, 29.29K)

THQ nordic are fucking based, they do work for free that no one asked them to do, like fixing bugs for red faction guerrilla and adding new multiplayer maps even though that game came out 11 years ago

What exactly are they doing? The press release is unclear. Are they making new games, or doing their port+rerelease of old games?

The " (US only)" on FoP and
make it seem like it's just ports but Catscratch never had a game.

Wait, they really did that?
Does that mean there is a chance of a new red faction game?

I would give anything for a good game set in the Last Airbender universe.

If any of you give money for this shit I hope you drown in horse semen.

I'd take anything as long as it's not Whorra.
That one DS game started out okay but went kind of balls to the walls off the rails in terms of story

Checked.
life sucks.

Attached: sad kitty3.jpg (1024x752, 71.96K)

The Platinum game wasn't bad, though it was clearly a budget game. The best option for new Avatar content is a prequel. Kyoshi's story is strong enough to carry a full game.

THQ Nordic has actually been republishing quite a few old games in the past year.

To bad that Bryke illustrated quite well that they have no idea why The Last Airbender was such a success and proved with Korra that any attempt to make lightening strike twice will turn out appallingly mediocre.

It's George Lucas Syndrome, they pitched the idea, but they weren't responsible for making the show as great as it apparently was.

shut up and make a video E;R

Fucking gimme

Battlefront 2 has the superior and working PC version though.

…Whatever

Attached: BC-Squall-pic-1.jpg (800x600, 103.47K)

I think he's burned out after his latest Star Wars video, but we can dream.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Attached: 005e829c2908dcbf54e6d34d9586c28070bf21daa65d28185c5fa79d9872f6ea.jpg (336x334, 32.61K)

i'm sure he is, it was a fucking masterpiece made about a setting he doesn't even enjoy

The power of spite is truly one of god's best gifts to man.

Attached: a grin to die for.jpg (1280x720, 70.33K)

I like E;R. but his voice is so grating. It makes it hard for me to fully enjoy his videos.

The last time i heard of it was about that godawful animated adaptation, and today Nick still hasn't learned from that.

I don't know man, he doesn't sound like a pretentious faggot to me, he's better than some other opiniated fuckwits on youtube atleast.

No

No, I'm referring to his actual voice. As in the way he sounds.

Attached: for what purpose.jpg (181x255, 8.42K)

That's great, but what does this actually mean? PC ports? HD remasters? Reprints of the original games?

Attached: 3198f510ad0e601afb9adb00f794d0d85ccc26e7650fef4314f72272edaffb70.jpg (249x188, 15.18K)

Depends, do you consider Adult Swim apart of Cartoon Network?

Probably ports to, like the switch, the other consoles, and PC, like what they've done with some other THQ IP's , i.e. De Blob.

I remember playing the shit out of that game as a kid but looking back it doesn't seem spectacular and no one talks about it on Holla Forums. Were those games good or bad I honestly can't tell anymore it's been so long.

Attached: (JAZZ MUSIC CONTINUES).jpg (255x300, 18.95K)

……..i dont like the art style of the new flcl

The Nickelodeon games funometer range from meh to above average, but none of the Spongebob, Tak, Rugrats, and Avatar games were terrible to play, unless you count handheld releases. Those were not particularly fun.

Attached: therapist.jpg (480x360, 10.4K)

Or for that matter, the PC games. Don't be fooled by Battle for Bikini Bottom on it, that is NOT a port.

Play me some jezz

I remember renting Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams from Blockbuster like 4 times, unable to get by one part in the game with that fucking barrel and arena afterwards. I think it's one of those games that you had to appreciate when younger, or otherwise it's just shit.

Attached: Image2.png (1440x2266, 3.3M)

Both console Tak games are shit, Battle For Bikini Bottom is decent since it just plays like a 3D version of Crash.

I doubt it's going to be anything like the first two games. At best it's going to be another mini-game compilation.

the graphics are so much worse for that than the gamecube version

If this can do even a fifth of what pic related did and won't have Denuvo or some shit then I will seriously buy it for myself and all of my friends.

Attached: abcover.jpg (475x475, 54.28K)

So, THQ Nordic is partnering with the feminists, nigger-loving and child rapists at Nickelodeon?
R.I.P THQ Nordic.

Why?

Chie.jpeg

Was there a GOOD Ren & Stimpy game?

That dub is atrocious.

Why must they ruin everything from my youth, if FLCL isn't even safe then what hope is there left?

There's nothing wrong with it.

user EA has owned the rights to Mercenaries ever since they bought out Pandemic

Attached: d973cde67bbc983cf782b55364f853d26f51fb4bc3de6c06a730bf747eb0489c.png (1920x1080, 735.04K)

The voice is fine, the choice of words is… a bit grating. And I'm already worried that the series is gonna focus on Haruko and not whoever these kids are. Honestly I'm a little offended that this is being made at all. FLCL was damn near perfect, it didn't NEED anything else. Also this The snippets of action in there somehow feel less dynamic than the original.
I get that the credits sequence is iconic (and that this is a blatant nostalgia bait trailer) or whatever but there are so many other songs they can use.

The double A rises.

Attached: 1466256881200-0.png (746x720, 413.97K)

If possible, I'd be down for an Invader Zim game as a Destroy All Humans successor. If only Pandemic lived.

There was a good one for the Sega Genesis.

HOLD THE FUCK UP, FLCL 2???

Attached: magmar.png (987x719, 347.44K)

yeah, by production ig and the flip flappers director.

Pretty sure you mean "FLCL: Progressive"

Attached: QPU aligned.jpg (430x342, 92.01K)

youre retarded beyond down syndrome, amerilard

But it's true
Americans have better tastes than Japs

I heard hey have a new Tumblr show with a nigger being the main character of the show.

I agree, this trailer just seemed abit tad rehashed for my taste, the original trailer was more interesting to me since it just shows some new characters along with Haruko being a mere cameo.
Too bad they didn't use any of the Pillow's newest albums though, I'm surprised that Kari Warhlgren managed to voice Haruko exactly as she was 17 years ago.Dub Haruko > Sub Haruko

I concur, and the best mango / animu to come out of Japan has western influence in it
… and many others. The Japs are masters of execution and presentation, if you could only put a little bit more substance into it, then its golden.

Attached: sos ep3.png (1920x1208, 2.19M)

Space Dandy was complete fucking garbage.

And Turner Broadcasting was taken over by Communist kikes fucking years ago, hell they started CNN back in the 80s. It went beyond redeemable after the lite-bright bombing athf shit and the president of Cartoon Network got fired.

Attached: 96cb66ecf4d671aa52b80682d90ad714dd3573f36ae1c0086baad40d232d13d3.jpg (226x239, 8.15K)

Turner is a kike but Space Dandy was good faggot. Shinichirō Watanabe can do no wrong.

Nigger the Director worked on Neon Genesis Evangelion and just really wanted to direct a fucking mecha anime. And you would have to be fucking blind to think the inspiration for the space sections was anything but Harlock. here's the interview about why he wanted to make a mech anime.
web.archive.org/web/20071225213002/http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/news/20071110mog00m200035000c.html

Attached: you needn't say anything.jpg (560x802, 70.13K)

I'm gonna shill The Pillows since they're pretty much or was Japanese Pixies lmao

Lmao, look at this fucking travesty of a human being. Sure, Turner Broadcasting is a bunch of kikes, but they didn't kill CN.

Does the nigger acts like CJ?
No?
Thought so bitch, them kikes ain't gettin my views

Not only did the writer admit it was based on Pic related he even references this fact by calling the first movie "Childhoods end".

Attached: 414999[1].jpg (271x450, 51.69K)

Both of you sound like subhuman retards so I'll excuse your retardation.

Attached: Nuke_Cali.jpg (710x1024, 43.1K)

Can't get as bad as Punch Time Explosion.

how did Holla Forums know i was listening to the pixies last night

It's just gonna be more korra shit.

Because I'm hiding in your walls and updating the board on everything you're doing via our secret disagreement.

Cakeman needs to stop this

I know the monsters were supposed to be gross or nondescript, but Oblina came off as attractive, somehow. probably reminds me of striped leggings

Attached: Oblina grind.png (1316x818, 726.94K)

I WANT MY ALIEN DOOMSDAY PLANT THAT EATS EVERYTHING WITHOUT THE GAME CRASHING TO DEATH

who are you, m8

Catscratch is listed as one of the properties, but there never was a Catscratch video game. What does this mean?

Attached: abigfinnishguy.jpg (652x650, 130.62K)

I'm glad nobody is sperging out over the brainlet wojaks anymore.

Get some fucking taste fag

Attached: Gondola in abyss.webm (1194x668 1.49 MB, 41.63K)

What a shitty opinion.
CN went to shit because the Jews they put in charge are always a day late and a dollar short on apeing the Disney Channel.

Kill yourself.

Grow some brain cells, retard

Attached: d04daa7725c86caa2aa265571d2ed771a0919caddda78718dc5bc74c4669f68b.png (233x255, 8.96K)

Why do you care where OC is made? If it's good enough, it'll spread.

ARE YA READY KIDS

Attached: PaintythePirate-2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 110.63K)

Cuckchan isn't welcome here. Even if no one says anything, that is still the case. You're a faggot.

Nice dubs, but go back.

Attached: Go_Home.webm (768x576, 436.68K)

Fuck man, I've been loving THQ Nordic recently
God damn I'm hoping for some comfy oldschool 3d Nick platformers. Even ports and re-releases would be super rad. I never expected to really like THQ since they were always kind of that middleware company that would just make games that were kind of "whatever", but seeing shit like this in todays industry is really refreshing to see.

Yeah the witchhunt has gotten pretty out of hand. You can't go a couple threads without seeing people flipping shit about something gay.

Attached: 1519325492504.png (267x230, 104.96K)

Yes, because everyone who post identical images are the same person.
Take my advice and grow some brain cells, faggot.
It might improve your shit taste.

They go on about "muh board culture" apparently they don't realize wojak is board culture.

If we're not welcome here, why is barely anybody saying anything about it?

Lurk more, faggot.
A lot of people did said it, plenty of times.
Case in point : fuck off you cuck.

But you're posting the wojaks, too.

My old computer's dead and that's the one of the only "retarded" pictures I have.

Overlord is fun and has a MC that gave zero shits about the world, but thats about it. Go jump off a bridge if you think that it has enough substance to qualify as a fantasy genre.

Looks like THQ Nordic would be a complete re-incarnation of past THQ, too bad Vermintide sucks dingleballs though

Its ok if its not posted incessantly, because its a forced meme otherwise. i fucking hate Holla Forums for being a shitpit, they pretty much became Holla Forums 2.0 because 'muh moderation kills discussion' bullshit

Was THQ really unironically good? I only remember having bad memories from their GBA games and always thought they were a shovelware company, although i never got to play the most praised ones like the GC Spongebob one.

Yeah they weren't exactly shovelware but they also weren't exactly a legendary company either. They were middleware and they made a few games that were actually pretty fun; the gaming industry today needs more middleware devs. It looks like they're doing some cool as shit things though and I'm pretty happy about that. They said something about wanting to make a new Destroy All Humans so that's gonna be fucking dope.

It does? Never tried it. Yeah it seems like some of the games they make are just gonna be kinda meh, but I'm okay with that. So long as some of their games are good enough successes they'll probably have the money to keep going, as I believe THQ was never really the company to pour a lot of money into a single project like a AAA dev would.

Yes

You must not have read that book because it has the exact opposite message of GL.

i dont recall any of these shows having good video games.

Attached: The Saddest.jpg (500x500, 39.45K)

I disagree. Mayumi Shintani's voice is literal sex.

Attached: FLCLartbook31.jpg (1600x1307, 405.4K)

So what're they gonna do? HD Remasters? Collection? New Games?

I'll play Tak 2 just for you Sad Lad

Attached: 590512312304.jpg (234x252, 44.83K)

I played that way back in the day as a kid and I remember loving it even though my TV didn't have sound at the time. I fucked up the prompt that let you choose between those four powers or whatever and saw "press circle to choose Piranha" and thought it just meant "yeah press circle to confirm that you're ready for this next part of the story where you get to use these powers". I was surprised when the game ended because I legit thought it was gonna let me go on to use the other abilities in each of their own chapters since I didn't have any audio. I'm guessing that cutscene beforehand told me that I had to pick one and only one of them but I simply just missed the fuck out due to my CRT being a shit at the time.

Aside from bfbb this

Still ic thq remasters some old games or just makes them available it's pretty neat of them
not everyone is a pirate of course
besides for poor fags like me a cheap game of quality everynow and then was nice and I think that's why shit like this still gets talked about to this day

the only people who like dubs over subs are just manchildren who are blinded by nostalgia and refuse to try anything else after being fed memes of "well ackchuyally the dub is better!" for years, confirming their own biases.

The director hand picks voice actors in anime. In dubs, friends of friends pick the voice actors.

You are a fucking retard. They just like the actual voices. Japs watch western shit with subs in its original language.

I actually first watched the show dubbed on toonami back in the day but I still prefer the original voices over the English ones.

Attached: harukoface.jpg (300x429, 91.57K)

same except it aired on adult swim and not toonami but I'm speaking as an American (god bless out troops)

Attached: mondo cool.mp4 (640x360, 272.5K)

Nice.

Japs have terrible taste though.

Better than the average westerner in my experience.

Attached: 94b20f80c4f3cf67b7631ce8b9f01270711db1fe6bff8e543e9fbfde15ff558a.gif (320x320, 41.36K)

Probably to milk Sponebob for every last penny before the show gets canned.

They are two separate channels in the eyes of Turner and maybe on paper.

At least when it comes to Adult Swim monopolizing off nostalgia; only thing they do is foot the bill and don't try to twist it into liberal propaganda (the words they used to describe Fooly Cooly makes me wary though).

One of the main reasons I will be watching it will be to find out how the hell did Haruko get a teaching license/wasn't fired day 1.

Forgot about Space Dandy; was busy trying to think why he was talking about Big O being a few years ago.

No wonder I've been turned off from watching their stuff lately…

Weren't they the ones who put Snyder (CN Real guy) from the "Bravo" channel as Cartoon Networks head and more recently some female who worked on sports channels?

Attached: 1459554795089-2.jpg (720x416 158.62 KB, 126.57K)

Tak and the Power of Obstacle Courses 3: electric Juju
Do want.

no, and whatever you're thinking of is pretty mediocre shit for bottomfeeding shit eaters. FLCL2 has potential to be good but like flip flappers and devilman crybaby I imagine there will be a lot of missed potential and it'll fall on its face in more than a few ways.

yeah studio nigger has been revealing themselves pretty hard to be utterly incompetent in every way. Studio 3hz is the studio trigger was supposed to be. 3hz may have produced some flawed material but it's largely been genuinely creative and remarkably subtle in its directing, imagery, and story telling. Princess Principal was also a fantastic spy adventure that despite some sloppy pacing at its best eclipsed anything trigger did, and at its worst, was still better than anything trigger did. And now look at that, its directorial staff is getting contracted for major anime. trigger is for niggers, 3hz is the master race.

>>>/cuckchan/

True though.