Describe your pefect game

i think my perfect game would be a mix between starbound, star citizen and warframe : A sci-fi side scroller sandbox where there'd be shit tons of planet but it's all multiplayer, and with each planet you can like see remains of players and stuff, you'd communicate with them or meet them at various meetpoints throughout the universe that players would build themselves, all cities & famous areas would be built by players ! there'd be missions and succeding or failing them would have an impact on the planet or on the npcs, there'd be a cool story and in each update devs would continue developing it with a bunch of iconic characters, there'd be epic bossfights (in solo, duo or in raids of 10 players) with lots of content and highly customisable characters and weapons, with various fighting styles & skills, crafting items would let you do various minigames and the better you play them the stronger and more efficient the item will be, all that with detailed pixelart as an artstyle !

Attached: b948e4cfef1254b3d1125f1d23f18368b57a34394cda65f28dd58d111a6b2b37.jpg (821x615, 50.07K)

Viva Pinata 2
That's literally all I want.

any game that I beat just barely, given that it's fun

Attached: 02dddabbc0c1f5c4163428d5b2d1b1b93979101fd1dedc3180272c1003d927af.jpg (609x691, 46.19K)

On open source dark souls/armored core that can be modded to add new entities, models, environments, music, play types, etc.

Yakuza with cars.

Attached: AE86 in Kansai.jpeg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

So Japanese GTA basically?

More like Sleeping Dogs.

But what improvements to the game would you want?

TIE Fighter

Attached: SWTIEFighter.jpg (1514x1920, 1.17M)

A neural network that spits out a game after you feed it a jpeg.

Armored Core Last Raven HD with mouse controls and fully functional online.

So like … wow this hurts my brain. I'm brainlet.
Anyway like an open world physics sandbox like Breath of the Wild + first person viewpoint sword combat a la Chivalry or Kingdom Come Deliverance or something + an immersive hud like Metroid Prime's or Republic Commando's + one to three mates that you can give commands like in Republic Commando and who story-wise are like Noctis' buddies in FFXV + the weird steampunk fantasy art direction of FFXIII.
Something like that idk. Would need an emphasis on the comfy aspects too, like how Breath of the Wild and FFXV had camping/cooking/inns and stuff, but FFXIII had comfy sci-fi settings as well like mildly cyberpunkish cities and comfy airships etc.

Fuck I guess a rich artstyle is really important to me. And then I like physics based sandbox gameplay. And I like the comfy shit in the new Final Fantasy.

this is pretty gay

wew OP

Deus Ex mixed with Alpha Protocol.
More refined and polished Elex.
New Vegas 2.
STALKER sequel.
All of those not gonna happen.

Attached: never_ever.png (626x706, 338.7K)

Fantasy S.T.A.L.K.E.R. All the vodka fueled fun of regular stalker, but now with giant spiders. Also magic instead of radiation.

Attached: longagothenationslivedinharmonytheneverythingchangedwhentheslavsattacked.png (1262x416, 42.13K)

Elder Scrolls with combat that plays like Chivalry and has co-op multiplayer.

Attached: 03a5047fd33f8b9ef99718b858a478102ed5bd11813ab8c32234fe5b4709b0fa.jpg (617x692, 95.35K)

A game that's an advanced and realistic space simulator, with some colony stuff. Basically I want to design a solar system and colonize it without too much micromanagement (designing and flying rockets, I have KSP for that).

Custom Robo but with more parts, viable builds, multiple decent maps for competitive play, built-in online functionality, and an active community of not shitters. I dream too big.

EDF + Metal Gear Rising + Star Wars Battlefront II.

this wouldn't be something that I'd call a perfect game but I want a katamari game with:
-new and ONLY new music, which is at least as good as that from the first 3 games
-proper size scaling from 3000 meters on up to 348824828853287523852835287587253880118513050858013580735708310785 meters
-the prince, having FINALLY gotten that growth spurt, no longer rolls katamaris; his younger sister, the princess(seen in katamari forever and perhaps also beautiful katamari), is the game's main playable character
-many of the prince's cousins also got older and bigger
-the princess gets to control a microscopic robot for katamaris that are below 5cm in diameter; the minimum katamari size would be the size of an average-sized bacteria, however small that is
-every level does NOT have a soft size cap, nor a hard size cap either
-and, most importantly, there would be both a level editor and an object editor, though the object editor's objects would be labelled as so and would only exist in player-created levels
-players would be able to share their levels and objects over the Internet
-the game would be exclusive to the PC, and it would work for W7, and it would enable players to host their own servers for multiplayer and for sharing levels and objects, though there would also be official servers for as long as namco would want them to stay up

Attached: 1282505798278.jpg (500x346, 50.17K)

oh, thats right, I forgot that I'm not on a forum; I'd been spending too much time on one recently
I could've greentexted

a noir detective game set in le ebin postwar murrica that isnt pants on head retarded with the jarring dissonance creating shooting sequences like LA noir

basically like some sort of Mafia 2/ with GTAIV road yacht handling where you do mini puzzles and 3d item hunting (clues) with detective cases as basically open ended RPG quests, and some sort of game mechanic where you smoke a cigarette and the smoke illuminates clues in the environment, and it would have some modifier on it like depending on how expensive said cigarettes you bought in the game world were the more brighter/saturated the clue illumination

the only sequences would be like bullet time events where you try to pull your gun out and put it on target on time like a kind of enactment real life "oh shit" gunfights instead of "herpderp random out of context GOW 3rd person waist high obstacle shooting is what players want!"

Aquatic pinata. Improved villager interaction to include side quests, gardener rivals and deepest lore dialogue. A conclusion to the Dastardos plot. Higher difficulty option. And better multiplayer.

Attached: oh_joy_by_lazuriteshow-d96x2b2.png (446x576 1.18 MB, 59.21K)

What about something like the PS2 WWE games where if you left a ring there was a whole world you could explore outside of it

So nothing changes, since radiation doesn't really have any role in the story anyway? :^)

Blood but Brutal Doom.

Animal Crossbreeding

You pet a cute little monster dude, and he thanks you for petting him

very large butts siting on my face

halo ce without the repetitive levels

Mount and Blade with AAA budget and modability.
But it doesn't stops with Bannerlord. Add fucking expansions to it. Make more ways to play it and more importantly including new mechanics like magic. Having proper magical system made for base game would mean any other mod that includes magic will have strong base done for it.
I want it to be as strong mod platform as it can be. You need good game with polished mechanics and a lot of them for it to work. Warband already was game people made mods because they liked some weird setting that never have gotten good game so they made Warband mod to satisfy their fantasies. I want it but better.

So I more or less just want Bannerlord but I hope they will continue to develop new stuff.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (604x423, 381.56K)

The final version of Dwarf Fortress

Attached: region6-00139-01-01-world_map.png (1032x1548, 4.57M)

I just hope I'm still around for cranial-jack VR so I can live in my own perfect universe and "extend" my life.

This. I will become the little girl.

Attached: Hitler with his favourite 2hu.jpg (608x588, 55.88K)

DCS but with Ace Combat superfighters.

Like skyrim with guns

You'll never get my ideas CIA

Attached: mem.jpg (640x466, 63.45K)

Fallout 4?

A hyper realistic game where I can live a life and never look back at the one I have in the real world.

Elite Dangerous with gameplay

A hack and slash diablo clone with rpg stat buildings and skills trees. With sexualized characters and enemies, and endless replay value using customization and disgaea-like game breaking skill progression. Like diablo but that doesn't stop at level 99 and doesn't have a level 20 cap on skills. A gigantic environment full of massive bosses, and base building.

Attached: Never ever.png (1200x1200 546.37 KB, 844.3K)

So Star Citizen?

Shekel Citizen*

Try stalker.

Wolcen

Looks really nice, thanks.

Attached: That chest slider.png (748x415, 408.29K)

Borderlands gameplay but not shit.
Fallout 3 world. **(I genuinely prefer the oppressive atmosphere it to the more realistic interpretations of the actual Fallout games. Sue me.)
Online.

Attached: tfw cant use smart words any more.png (288x288, 127.85K)

How is it possible to have such awful taste?

This, but with gameplay from KUF:Crusaders added in would be my perfect game. The fact that absolutely no one ever has copied it's formula bewilders me and pains my heart in ways I can not properly describe.

Attached: 013_1494633150.png (462x260 100.7 KB, 26.3K)

one where i can have a job and make money, and when my shift ends i can just log out. one where i can go to virtual school when i'm not "doing my job" so i can learn new things. one where i can say whatever i want and the babies' only recourse for my wrong-think is to consciously choose to ignore me.

basically my perfect game would allow me to earn my real life money and education. i literally don't even care about the setting or environment as long as the in-game education classes came with real world merits (aka diplomas).

I would grind for my job, and take classes for fun. if it were possible i would just outsource my life at this point, but i guess virtualsourcing would be ideal until that becomes reality.

0/5 didn't even read.

0/5, no imagination.

5/5 would be sick with a good community.
t. anyone who mods games

3/5 might be cool.

1/5
Probably too random to be any good.

5/5 fucking RIP.

3/5. Kinda boring if you're not giving us any other info to go on.

4/5

4/5

0/5 reads like a bad fanfic.

4/5

5/5 fucking glorious but only if you change Brutal Doom to Project Brutality, Ketchup, or Brutal Doom Purist.

0/5 for furshit. 5/5 for zooshit if you implement it, though.

Not gonna rate. Less of a dream game and more vague optimism. Keep your hopes up! Bannerlord's gonna be great! And you sound like someone who hasn't modded the FUCK out of Mount & Blade, so go do that right now!

These guys get it.

I wanna make a joke but I can't decide whether it'd be funnier to say "Hey, don't insult Skyrim like that" or "Hey, don't insult Fallout 4 like that".

Try your hand at gold farming and cryptocurrency. I used to make ~$100 a month from running woodcutting bots in Runescape.

Attached: modern gaming in a nutshell.png (1200x644, 1.02M)

Back in like 1999 or 2000 I sold armor gems in Asheron's Call pvp-only server. I'm way too old for that now.

I'd like a game where I can do something that benefits a company in real life. Such that "playing" would essentially be telecommuting. The virtual schools would just be a huge added bonus because I enjoy learning. My problem is people. I hate being around people in my society. I hate niggers, jews, chinks, spics, pajeets. The way they sound, smell, look, and act. It's just impossible for me to work successfully in the jewish multi-culti dreamland. It's crippling.

If a game existed where I could work virtually, learn virtually, and fuck off virtually I would probably sign up for a grocery delivery service and just never leave the house again.

edgy, can you combine ZBlood with Project Brutality?

You should unironically seek an autism support group. You sound like you've taken the things you read here a little too seriously.

Is this what Hitler envisioned in his legacy?

Spiritual successor to stalker set in 40k universe. Instead of noosphere shit it's the warp and it covers a whole planet except for one starport outpost guarded by maureens. All different kinds of environments from ruins to jungles and the arctic. Factions are tribes instead settled in small cities with factories so they can make their own guns and all tribes have their unique set and takes on weapons, armor, ammo and gear mods. Some access to implants and augmentations via the spaceport. All kinds of warped and fucked up beasts with unique ones for each environment and some end-game ones large enough that you need RPGs and .50 bolter rounds.

The game is chiefly about small-unit tactics in different environments with really good and manageable AI with some focus on managing food etc. while out in the field and a detailed system for injuries and diseases.

destiny/borderlands loot and rpg mechanics with more tactical gameplay elements found in arma, the artstyle is a retrofuturistic aesthetic found in the alien movies or the outland movie

Attached: f1287f9804f7ed835e3fd1858046811b.jpg (704x525, 53.03K)

I was just thinking this while playing Yakuza 0 and Burnout paradise at the same time. A Yakuza game where you're in a street racing gang with cuhrayzee burnout speed demolition racing would be so fucking rad.

A 40k game that took place in the warp would be a very short game. Your protagonist would instantly go insane and start eating his own head.

Diablo II - 2
That's all I need, but Blizzard North and Runic are dead, so I'll never have it.

Dragons Dogma 2 with the original cut content added in
Xenoblade X but finished or even with the cut content added in

Attached: 269.jpg (916x2604 1.87 MB, 517.7K)

Just bring back Fantasy Earth Zero please ;-;

Oh, I didn't mean in the warp or the eye of terror just that there is some kind of warp influence. Or that the border between real-space and the warp would fluctuate a lot between weak and strong. I want to keep core elements of stalker like anomalies, blowouts and artifacts and warp influence seem like an obvious way of explaining it. You could also write it as remnants of a xeno civilization. Or an ancient human colony that might've experimented with the warp then collapsed and degenerated into warring tribes during old night. The less is known about the zones origin and its workings the better. The artifacts must be completely free from chaos influence for it to work though.

I was reading about 40k lore before I started reading the horus heresy series and it struck me that 40k have lore and themes that fit stalker very well. Both mix grit and rust with high-tech sci-fi. Stalker mix sawn-off shotguns and tracksuits with railguns and exo-skeletons. While 40k have everything between crude home-made rifles or just hatchets to power-armor and mechs. Both have a vague and mysterious force that can do a little bit of everything. Stalker tries to be realistic and that makes genemodified mutants, psy-emissions etc. seem a bit out of place. 40k however have similar things and they're well fleshed out. Another weakness in stalker lore is that they talk about legendary stalkers and myths while the zone is not even 10-years old. In 40k it's easy to make it hundreds if not thousands of years old and to have a legendary stalker with lots of implants disappear into the wilderness and emerge then emerge a hundred years later.

To me they go together like ale and crisps.

1 was better.

Mektek MW4 with modernized visuals and a consistent texturing job for all the mechs. That's about it. More missions, and different campaigns perhaps, but really I just want my stompybots.

I want a game that's like a cross between Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Pikmin, Dungeon Keeper and Total War except that you're a necromancer, everything is made of skellingtons and you have to use the skellingtons you have to go get you more skellingtons. You can command elite skeletons Pikmin-style to tackle things like giants or dragons and other strong enemies, when you want to go to war to get more raw material or to defend yourself from invading armies you use Total War-style controls, you set up well-defended dungeons to protect important places you capture and you can make all kinds of crazy skeleton units for combat and logisticd like how you make vehicles in Nuts and Bolts.

Am I drunk (seious question) or is this actually as awesome as I think it is