Bawww, my girlfriend's dead. Now I want to exterminate all of humanity

Is this a good or bad motivation for a super antagonist to do what they are doing, in your opinion?

Attached: poor bastard.jpg (1280x720, 106.02K)

It's a realistic motivation since I'm betting there's numerous Anons here who will unironically go nuclear on the world, but there's one thing holding them back.

Attached: DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT.mp4 (1280x720, 1.6M)

If the rest of his character supports his actions then sure.

Jin is basically that kid who says "No, I secretely had the power of absolute zero cold so your super power doesn't work" in recess. He is an absolute edgy jackass who ruins everything for the entire duration of the game, then suddenly the game decides to prop up one character as the true villain just because he killed Jin's girlfriend in the past. It instantly turns jin into a white as the driven snow dindu nuffin, and when he dies, one character genuinely says

Then in this case probably not a good motivation. What matters isn't the specific thing motivating a character but what their whole personality is like: would someone with those character traits realistically react like that in a given situation? That's my take anyway.

Attached: dai.png (794x560, 480.69K)

Jin is such an edgelord because he lost his gf in a war so he thought the best way to ease the pain of loss is to kill everyone on the planet. The worst part is at near the end of the game, the game makes you to feel sorry for him when he has clearly helped Malos to commit mass genocide
Gramps are you that fucking retarded?

Depends on the presentation and context really. For example Count Bleck in SPM had that exact motivation but there was enough background information and nuance to relate to him and it was not so much destroy all worlds forever as remake the universe in a way that would make it less shitty. And he even proves that he was not bullshitting about it either in the end when he sacrifices himself to stop the actual end of the world from hapenning once Dimentio backstabs him.

To be fair he's also very salty about Blades losing all their memories on reincarnation, which is a major plot point. But his girlfriend's death is definitely the keystone of his edgyness. The problem is that it doesn't excuse him fucking the world up as he did, but the game absolutely assumes the player forgave him instantly upon learning his backstory.

In a real world scenario, I could see it work. Even then, it's pretty done to death at this point.

A reminder that Sephiroth canonically dies in Cloud's backstory, and it's always been Jenova the entire time. Anything else is just Nomura jerking himself off and Square Enix pandering to Crisis Core fags.

Attached: nell.png (380x520, 70.44K)

Attached: That's the gayest shit I ever heard.mp4 (640x480, 384.39K)

He keeps her frozen in some big icicle and seeks to meet what is essentially god, but to kill him, not to ask him to revive her. Basically nothing ever comes of her being preserved. So yes, pretty gay.

What the fuck does he want to do with god then?
Just have that little "why did she have to die" moment?

Attached: Picture1.png (1500x1114, 1.73M)

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

That's what I get for saving from thumbnails.

Well nigshits need to be exterminated on principle anyway. They are a cursed "people" who never should have been allowed.

This.
Protecting disposable objects such as women is already stupid enough in real life.
It is even more stupid when put into fiction.
Soy fueled authors that want to fulfill their white knight fetishes are the worst.

Also, his.
Niggers must be killed for even existing at all.

t. FBI

Depends on what you mean by good and bad. I could believe that a guy could be broken in the head enough to try to kill everyone just 'cuz his lover died, but it's not a sympathetic or reasonable motivation. It's a valid motive in the mind of a crazy person.

From the sound of it though, the story does not admit this.

Okay firstly you retard that's not it, he's lying to you, not only to you though but to himself, after his driver dies he dies inside, he becomes a nihilist and decides to just waste away in the gutter, then Malos comes around and he shares his dream, but even then he doesn't really believe in that dream, he believes in Malos himself.

Depends on how it's handled. I thought 9S doing that was fantastic, but in the wrong hands it's cliched

This. The only thing a man should work to save is another man. Only two men can have a connection with each other that actually means something, unlike those walking vaginas known as women.

What if I ironically go nuclear on the world?

Attached: 6f6844f60f8f47b94cbd39affed1decb789a45f4a2c79b6d0bbb80cf03934295.jpg (832x690, 130.21K)

Ironic genocide is still genocide.

Attached: 1445239582.jpg (498x497, 49.54K)

more like 'suicide'

The watchers simply broke 9Ss mind, doesnt help he got the red eye disease at the end

Nice brazillian meme.

I'll Sui your Cide

nerd

you go to japan

jews first, please

"DARKNESS"
"NINGEN"
"NOTHINGNESS"

Attached: blue elf pope.png (468x468 387.31 KB, 243.77K)

>spend decades of your life to bring her back, uncovering all sorts of ancient ruins, making friends with aliens and taming a wild giant beast who eventually gives up its life to save you
>eternally live young with your wife in a world where only you and her and a life free of any hardships
>or spend the rest of your years with a bunch of super ancient intelligent aliens who want some friends
The Way was some neat shit.

What? Next you'll tell me monkeys and bug people are included too.

Attached: 72825.jpg (850x1202, 134.5K)

Exactly.

Reported for being a leftist.
Niggers must be genocided.

Tripdubs confirm

Sounds like some childish anime rubbish.

Do you have any idea how many guys snap and go on a murdering spree just because they lost their favorite slit.

This is probably the most believable motivation in the history of fiction, if reality is any indication.

On a semi-reverse-upside-down-backwards-related note, I finally got around to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. I gotta say, I liked the animation and the artistic direction, but I think it's really overrated. The 'symbolism' isn't that deep and it seems to draw mostly from Christian theology on a surface level - unless I missed something truly profound.
Also, I hate every single character except Shinji and that class president. She's probably the best girl. Who else?

Scaly kike detected.

This. Although not ALL of humanity. But if my wife were killed by rapefugees I'd bathe half the world in nuclear hellfire if given the codes to do so.

Kaworu

All the "symbolism" is just there to be cool. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Sephiroth didn't take Professor Gast's death well. He was like a "cool uncle" to him.

Attached: father.jpg (650x861, 130.73K)

Absolutely.
Infini end where you join Fou-lu and destroy the world is the only acceptable ending.

Attached: 027.jpg (480x360 123.16 KB, 11.35M)

Sephiroth isn't just insecure about it. He snaps because he learns an incomplete version of history, and believes that Jenova was both an ancient and his literal mother, and that modern humans genocided his people. It makes sense for him to want revenge on them.

Then who do you fight in the lifestream after you kill Jenova Rebirth and Safer Sephiroth?

Is this better?

Attached: filled.png (240x200, 63.81K)

Sounds like it'd be a fun h-game.

No, it's just as cucked as dying for a girl. Just get your revenge and move on.

Why would you need a reason to want to exterminate humanity?

Sui Generis is a good game.

I thought malos corrupted him like he did the pope nigger elf. I mean before he met Jin, Jin was going full hobo living in a dirty blanket on the street.

Bad. Really bad.

UNLESS the girlfriend death is just the spark. It really comes down to good or bad writing. If the story is badly written, the GF death is the one and only motivation. If it's well written on the other hand, the GF could be the villain's only light in a world he perceives as dark and cruel, so when that light is snuffed, he decides the world must be changed, no matter the cost. Or the GF could be the person who calms him down and helps him control his darker urges, and when she dies, he becomes uncontrolled in spite of himself. Just provide a reason, real or symbolic, that the GF was so important, and why her death creates such an overwhelming reaction.

Except that's not what happened you double nigger.

Lora gets killed early on and in her dying moments starts freaking out that Jin will forget her when he dies with her. So Jin basically kills her so that he can live and relive her worst fears of being forgotten by her. Except now he has no purpose in life other than to remember Lora forever because he promised he wouldn't forget her.

Then enters Malos, who sees Jin basically wallowing away in poverty and offers him a way out. Malos gives Jin purpose to "live", even if that purpose is ultimately destroy everything including himself. Jin is more or less justifying his actions using anything and everything he can, like "muh girl" and "muh blade slavery" and "muh Amalthus", but at the core of it, he is trying to end the world because it gives his life meaning.

Malos and Jin basically undergo this weird symbiotic thing where Jin basically dedicates his entire life to fulfilling Malos's dream of total destruction, even recognizing that doing so would make Lora hate him. On the other side, Malos views Jin's past as proof that the world is irredeemably corrupt and needs to be purged, even recognizing that his instinct for destruction comes from Amalthus.

The point is, that the whole Jin thing is kind of surface level retarded if you take everything at face value, but the character motivations make sense when you look at what they do rather than what they say.

Generally speaking though, "revenge for muh girlfriend" is almost always a retarded motivation for a main villain.

Attached: pyra_reacts_to_reactions.jpg (1094x895, 102.75K)

When put like this, it does all sound believable.

even the creator admits he did it because he thought it looked cool.
because it is, just remember overrated =/= bad. Years later a lot of it's themes are still lost on waifufag infighting and the recent surge of normalcore sadboy posting means a lot of complete fags like eva because it boosted their meme page on facebook

Unless it was "humanity" that killed her, pretty shit.

I still say Amalthus had the more fleshed out and sympathetic backstory.

What flawless, justified logic.

…It was an elf.

As if it isn't human nature to be horrible monsters? "Selfless" people are aberrations and even then they only act that way because they believe being good to others is good for them.

An elf commanding an army, but still an elf.

You aren't wrong

Attached: christ-chan_latin_stare.png (1440x1080, 956.4K)

Attached: elf6.jpg (426x382, 34.07K)

most retarded antagonists i have seen in a game, i didnt gave a fuck about them and even worst, they put them as heroes at the end.
Also they arent humans, they are artificial humans made by the last human that didnt do a thing to cure/save the other humans that turned into monsters.

Stop watching the walking dead. If this were true, civilization wouldn't exist.

muh poor blades indeed

Attached: 1422035719789-0.jpg (2592x800, 998.68K)

If that's their only reason, no. If there are other reasons alongside that, then yes. However, in the end, it really depends on the writing.

1. The fact that he tries to throw the "oh Rex you're letting Pyra get hurt" and then proceeds to let Malos do worse kind of proves my point in that he isn't really doing this for any of the reasons he says he is.

2. I think you are trying to attribute a "rational mindset" to a guy who literally has wanted to kill himself for 500 years but feels obligated not to because he promised not to forget.

3. Malos already has an instinct to destroy everything, the Jin scenario just lets him point to something other than "cause I want to". And their interaction with each other throughout the game shows that they do appear to actually care about the other.

4. The major overarching theme of the entire game is everyone is trying to find the why of their specific existence, with Rex being the only one who really finds an answer to the ultimate question, at least as the Architect wants. Almost everyone else in the game is left constantly searching for what their purpose is, and every villain basically comes to the wrong conclusion (Malos = the Endbringer, Jin = the Revolutionary, Amalthus = the Messiah).

5. Amalthus has a more sympathetic backstory in that like Jin, he also lost his family. But while Jin just completely gave up on life until Malos, Amalthus actively fought against his own feelings of hatred towards the world and tried to help people. Its just that when Amalthus helped people, it ended up making things WORSE (the bandit he healed burgled and murdered an entire family). So he went to basically god to ask, but god wouldn't see him, so he took pretty much the only evidence he could that he was there and left. Then Malos, aka his evidence of there being a god, basically starts chimping out and murdering everyone. So since basically the equivalent of Jesus Christ has come to Amalthus and started murdering the fuck out of everyone, Amalthus started to believe that the Architect must WANT to destroy the world. And since the Architect let him leave with Malos/ Pneuma, he must be the chosen one! So this births his messiah complex and his general arrogance, which gives him the idea of "I'm the only one who knows how shit really is, and because I'm the only one, any one else who tries to see the Architect is a heretic

i guess they wanted to make them like "we are just like you kid, but evilish"
Hell you could say that NOBODY knew about the inheriting thing of blades/drivers, but 500 years later and the not-pope still acts like a nigger instead of being a better person was retarded. It would be more believable if all the elfs living on that dragon acted like niggers just like him or that the whole religion was a front for the elfs to manipulate/dominate the other nations.

faggot

That, losing something or someone you give a shit about (a dog for Wick's case), or having your whole life ripped and torn from you would justify anyone wanting to go out and kill people especially if the person who did it was a nigger, Arab, or Muslim.

Why do developers always try to be edgy and bland/generic with character backstories? why not bring a backstory about:

Took me 15 mins to create a better backstory for this villain

It wold be much better to play as the business man-turned President and eradicate all who oppose his power.

Only retarded weaklings go on a rampage for losing objects such as women. Or for even considering merchandise (women) as a dear "person" to begin with.

Get a load of this cuckchanner.

Attached: 1bc3a535f490b397828ba36ea19d16e127403daace5faa54c4aa904246731849.jpg (237x170, 14.88K)

best posts itt

Civilization is unnatural. It exists to make us into good slaves who don't "misbehave", i.e. rebel against the system. It's only in "civilization breaks down" stories that people become free to act on their true nature.

How did civilizations come to be in the first place?

Control mechanisms. Everyone wants to rule the world, even if it's just a small part of it. You don't have to kill people if you can control them.

What mechanisms and how do they work?

Attached: 1424484296944.jpg (500x299, 32.75K)

Good motivation…. if done right.
Otherwise the antagonist comes over as completely irrational… If that's the intention then alright.

Everything around us exists to suppress us and control us. Do you think it's natural to live in the world we live in, where human instinct is drowned out by modern life? And it was the same in previous eras too, though they didn't have the luxury of mass media to indoctrinate people so they would have to use force to extend their influence. Humans aren't supposed to be civil, they're meant to be ruthless and barbaric because that's how they survived before recorded history.

I want you to tell me, what do you think is "human nature" - reason or emotion?

Where did it come from? How did it start?

Human nature is to control and/or destroy everything that's in front of you. The environment, other people, whatever. To make everyone and everything bend to your will. That's really all there is to it. Reason and emotion can both be applied in pursuit of this goal.

Who can say for sure? Considering the rapid "advancement" of our species, there would have to have been some kind of outside influence, but we're talking pre-recorded history here. As for the whys, it likely came about because it can be used by us to control our fellow men.

You can. Stop bullshitting me and tell me how and why we came to be this way.

Sorry, I didn't exist 10,000 years ago. Nobody "knows" this, which is probably the point. The fact is humans today live an unnatural existence compared to humans in antiquity.

Stop being a lieing faggot and tell me the truth.

And creation? Is this not something in human nature as well?

You've got it somewhat right about control in the sense that a degree of control is necessary to battle chaos so that the life is bearable, so that there's something to look forward to. But to be human is not about madly trying to control every aspect of your environment, it's pathological to think so because it is utterly pointless. Very few things are in our full control, and even that's mostly just the content of our own minds and thoughts. Everything else has a degree of outside factors tied to them.

You sound really blackpilled to me. What you describe are the predatory practices of the jew, and they are not all there is to the world and most certainly are NOT human nature, it's just jewish nature.

The "truth" is that the truth has been so thoroughly scrubbed out that it's impossible to find. I can't give you the truth because nobody knows what it is. If you really care, consider how our species has evolved so quickly in such a short amount of time, let alone all the technological advancements in our history.

What do you mean by creation? Creation of what? Bear in mind that the creation of things is ultimately an aberration born of civilization, which itself is unnatural.
This only taps into the human desire to control others. Everyone who gains power wishes to extend their power as well as protect it from usurpers. This has been the story of humanity for the past two, three thousand years.
Jewish nature is not human nature, I agree. Jews have a knack for controlling civilization though; it's almost like they were made for it. Just like civilization was "made" for us.

Who wouldn't? I won't blame them completely either. Granted, I doubt they'll 100% destroy the world and leave it unhabitable for all types of life until the end of universe, but I won't be surprised if that's the case.

Creation as a process on itself. Creation as a motivation purely for its own end. Look around your room and see what I mean with creation, every single object there has been willed into being by someone, and for more than just your oddly narrow idea of it all just being there to control you. Go outside and take a walk, look at old architecture, look at the sculptures on the walls, all there to make it more beautiful, with no other purpose than solely the architect wanting to see more beauty in what he was building. Creation of beauty with no immediate utilitarian use - that's what I'm talking about.

What is the natural state of a human to you, then? Running around with sticks and stones with no forethought about tomorrow? By such logic Africa is the most perfect example of humanity, (until recently) untouched by the ravages of the evil civilization and the terrible, controlling mechanisms such as irrigation and plumbing.

In short, our civilization has been born out of necessity, because unless in the jungles of Amazon, Africa or Southeast Asia, Europe has always had four seasons of winter, spring, summer and autumn. This predicates the necessity of forethought and cooperation, for while a lone hunter-gatherer can technically survive alone the ravages of a winter or two, the odds of survival increase exponentially in a group. These group needs then take precedence over some individual urges - a very rational compromise when the alternative is to act out all urges and most likely die alone in the cold. Now, here's a split between the individualism of the West versus the collective hive-mind of the East, as the West has always had a smaller population inhabiting a much vaster area. You don't like how things are done in an area, you go somewhere else and start over - United States were founded on this very idea.

What in any of this sounds unnatural to you? Everything written above is the direct result of trying to solve the problems of the two biological imperatives - to survive and to multiply.

What you spitefully say is clouded by bitterness about your perceived current situation (shit is fucked, but it doesn't have to be so for long, those very mechanisms of control you abhor have weaknesses and they're usually located between the seat and the keyboard), completely unwilling to see anything else out of fear that by agreeing to anything else you might admit you're wrong and might have wasted your efforts. But tomorrow is another day.

Attached: fab0b812695b6c0a82f8c133fca19e32bdce88eba199637105d1b971d5bd5b57.png (900x719, 760.15K)

Tbh, as much as I love the game - the whole cast of villains (and their arcs) were shit. The strength of the game is definitely in the protagonists.

Tbh the entire game is dictated by Sephiroth's will - as influenced by his ayy lmao genetics. I'm fairly sure it's reasonably well established (in the game) that Sephiroth's will has superseded that of his mother. Not that I'm disputing that Sephiroth is physically dead until the end of the game (when he starts the process of becoming a god).

This kind of "creation" is a crude outlet for those who are unable (or unwilling) to act on their true instincts. A "luxury" afforded to people by civilization.
Rooms as we know them are little more than comfortable cages. Humans aren't supposed to have rooms.
You mean like hunter-gatherers, which was the natural order for hundreds of thousands of years? Compared to them, modern humans are completely domesticated.
Do you think a group of a few dozen people even compares to the sprawling monolith that today's society is? Speaking of hunter-gatherer bands, they would all have leaders and these leaders were the ones who would act according to their own desires.
Or more likely, those deemed weak by the band or tribe would be the ones left to die so the strong can survive. The weak lose their ability to decide their fate so it's decided for them by their betters; only those being judged would have a problem with this outcome. In the end, the weak die while the strong flourish. Compare to today, where society will try to save the weak at the expense of the strong. Thus, those who would be strong languish while the weak enjoy the protection of the state; enabling the state to control the strong and the weak simultaneously.
Those weren't problems in prehistory. They are problems now because it's so easy for everyone to multiply, thanks once again to modern civilization.
Are you calling me these things to chide me, or to make it easier for you to disregard what I say?

Holy shit are you two the guys from that other thread?
christ you guys go get a room and buttfuck it out already

Attached: neogafresetera.png (522x372, 72.82K)

It's clear that you're just an edgy asses and elbows type of retard. Holy shit dude, get it together, because you sure as hell are not escaping whatever the fuck cage you think you're trapped in by posting utter nonsense online.

I have zero idea what the fuck you're talking about, and your reduction is just as retarded as the faggots you're referring to.

Reminder that if you choose to fight Fou-lu, Yuna walks away scot-free to create more of his own gods.
Nah, pretty much everyone with power. Yohm, Yuna, Mami's Landlord, the Emperor, Captain Rasso, the Mountain God.

BoF4 has the same basic theme as BoF3, but because the world is so much bleaker the existential message just falls flat.

Create to dominate.
As in, create beauty to put yourself above others and control them by their emotions.
Or create weapons to kill those that you can't control.

The joke is on you, cuck.
We force women to do what we want, and take your woman away from you without you even knowing about it.
Then, we abandon them when they age, and go look for other young ones to use until they age, and repeat the process.
You cucks that care about disposable objects are the ones wasting your lives with them, while we get them anyway without giving anything in return.
And them, they go parasite your kind for the rest of your miserable life while we laugh and go use and discard more of them.

Did you forget we have IDs or something?

benis ignore

Check my dubs, friend.

Attached: d77d34d1bcd55efdc79dbd48e9bb3cbfc84b4311b12cf4e7f35c73989f0e9284.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

user, he couldn't protect her smile and is taking it out on everyone in his way

Gwyn is the best antagonist of all time.

Attached: 3dXjh.jpg (1280x720, 210.99K)

Whoever posted that is an edgy underage kid, or some undergrad freshmen who watched too much anime.

Human nature is to make things better, if this means destroying (purging) what doesn't work or those in your way and creating something better. Those who agree, good, those who don't, entice them or show them why your path is best, and those who oppose is the reason why conflict will always exist.
Reason should be applied, emotion is just a persuasive tactic, used in lesser IQ human beings

And yes, humans are just animals who do not know what is best for them in the general sense. This is why education and investing in education is so important. The average intelligence of the masses is the main culprit of decadencem and more than ever education needs to be leveled or the future robots taking over Pedro's job and the rising population and rapefugee invasion will only result in welfare parasite numbers increasing

The edgelord user is right in one thing,in the past humans had to face more issues than humanity today, and current year soy-domesticated men are fat and feeble compared to the hardships that shaped men in the past.

Nah, human nature is to destroy everything.
That's why the suffering of everything keeps on increasing the further we go. Yay.

sounds like what an autistic manchild nu male would do if he had the capacity to, I'm not surprised a bunch of retards here would throw an indiscriminate bitchfit at the world rather than make justice by killing the perpetrators, because the japs that produce this tripe and the people that consume it are braindead basement dwellers, of course they want to kill everyone, the hypothetical dead girl is just an excuse to lash out for that time when people bullied them in highschool.

so is it good? no, but is it believable? yeah.

Attached: 27067313_10157027493812564_7986749892922527326_n.jpg (650x605, 28.45K)

You argue that morality is a weakness
You can be a civil human being who acknowledges other sentient beings with empathy and a care for fellow men, while at the same time still be a pragmatic, logical person doing what is best for yourself or whatever cause one believes in
However being spearchuckers level of tribal is incorrect. Civilization and advancement is not wrong. You can argue altruism and morality are flaws, and there could be a certain level of argument. However without it there is no civilization or room for growth. There must be a balance in everything, all extremes are bad. Too much altruism and you get Merkel opening the gates and destroying Europe.
There must always be a balance. Pragmatically approaching a subject always with the direction aiming to prioritize your fellow men or whatever group you believe in is ideal, and if you can do it without harming others or without anyone else getting hurt in the process, even better
For instance, If I participate in a tournament, I wouldn't cheat. But if the tournament decides the fate of an entire city, you sure as hell would know each city would cheat and do whatever it takes to survive while making sure they are not spotted. This is just human. That humanity you're talking about can be found right there. In moments where it matters. humanity may have evolved into being more civilized, but humanity hasn't changed at all. No one is being supressed, it simply has no need to be ruthless because they cover all their needs.

you're retarded.

Well both of you are completely ignoring the fact that Niggers don't even care about nature enough to even be malicious. They just destroy because they have no capacity for understanding long term consequences for their actions. That's why they're Niggers, Jews on the other hand destroy anything that reminds them that they suck because of petty spite.

you can't convince this postmodern retard because he already believes good things don't exist, no ammount of explainig can get him to understand why restrain in behavior and moral observance lead to freedom and happiness, because he thinks freedom=choosing your way to die and happiness=cum.
I'ts weaponized vanality, he will deny the existence of anything that makes him pull his head out of his ass.

Yeah, you're right, humans aren't naturally Chaotic Evil.
We're born Lawful Good, until the world controlled by Chaotic Evil folks nurture us to become Chaotic Evil ourselves.
It doesn't change the fact that we're all fucked though. I wish we can send a message to the successors of humanity to : not fuck shit up.

Rex was the only one that really forgave him, even the other characters thought he was nuts. Rex's childish belief that there is some kind of good in everyone was arguably his defining trait. This is the same person that decided to fight the most powerful forces in the world without a second thought simply to make a girl with huge tits happy. Rex is arguably one of the only teenage boy characters that thinks like a teenage boy.

meant for

In Breath of Fire IV, I'd say it was entirely justified. Actual major spoilers.

The "antagonist" is an ancient emperor dragon who sealed himself away for reasons I legit don't remember, but anyway he's seen as a threat by the now human (and corrupt as fuck) government. They try to have him killed, but fuck up and he wakes up instead, albiet a bit drained of power. They then spend the majority of the game hunting him down and trying to kill him, while he spend that time fighting back/fleeing and trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Partway through the game, they actually manage to fuck him up bad, but he escapes. Some human girl finds him, thinks he's a normal person, and takes him in, nursing him back to health. In the process, he ends up falling in love with her, a human, and starts to think maybe humanity isn't truly iredeemable.

Long story short, the government finds out about her. They kidnap her, execute her, and use her life as fuel for a demonic ritual attack that increases in power towards it's target the more attached they are to the sacrifice. It ends up having the stopping power of a nuke. He doesn't die, and upon learning what happens he fucking SNAPS. Declares humanity unsalvagable, worthless monsters, and begins genociding the planet, starting with the acting human emperor himself. Straight up rips his way through the palace and decapitates the motherfucker.

Most of this was bastardized in the shitty english localization, of course. Thanks for nothing, Capcom.

Remember the good ol' days when villains were just evil for evils sake and didn't try to justify themselves with flimsy moral pretenses?

Attached: 1432526452981.jpg (699x465, 140.03K)

Kaworu best girl.

That'd be boring, unless they're as entertaining as these guys.

Attached: DIO.png (1017x765 514.47 KB, 353.69K)

Niggers are as cognizant as anyone else to be malicious and act with intent, having a lower intelligence ceiling and a non existant capacity to measure consequences doesn't remove accountability and the capacity to have restrain.

Jews don't destroy things out of spite, they destroy things because they take pleasure in perverting God's work, literally all pathological behaviors coming from kike culture boil down to being purposefully being a blight to anything good in the world because God forsook them through Christ, they are for all intents and purposes satan's spawn.

Nigger you should stop reading those retarded articles.
Jews truly believe that they're "God's chosen people" and that Paradise is reserved for them.
They don't destroy things out of spite, they destroy things because of this false sense of superiority and immunity to sin.

Why not both?

Attached: Was it worth it Europa.mp4 (640x360, 15.88M)

You fell for a psyop, the chosen meme was created only to dupe dipshit goyim into worshiping them through protestantism and alienate the rest from christianity, if anything, only a small percentage of them ("jewish goys" pretty much) believe they are "chosen" and the "good guys", the vast majority openly hates God and orgasmically embraces their role as the destruction of creation.

Because the former uses a childish, naive and a black-and-white worldview thought process.

I didn't acknowledge them as the "Chosen People of God" jackass.
I said they believe that they are the "Chosen People of God", and the reason because of their bloodline :
[1] They are the descendants of prophet Abraham through his son Isaac.
[2] A long line of prophets were from the Jews.

Can we have more vidya discussion and less wannabe philosophers jerking off into each other's mouths

Honestly, what exactly did you expected from this thread?
The OP is faggot who can't even formulate an opinion about an objectively bad motivation for an antagonist.

Leave and go look for another thread then.

I think another forum like >>>/reddit/ would be more your speed.

Get the fuck out.

That motivation could work in a very well written character.

This guy was actually right. I did simplify it alot.
Jin isn't even the main villain.

Well at least you can admit it.

>>>/out/

Yeh the correct term is chan :^)

Y'all are pretty upset about an Azerbaijan basket singing consortium

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (611x159, 16.69K)

Not the same meaning of forum faggot. Are we going to start calling Holla Forums a symposium? A caucus? A cuckus?

It's cheap as fuck but believable as a "breaking point" for a stressed character, although it only really works if the wife was killed in some way. Dying of natural causes would be a poor excuse for exterminatus.
I could see and believe a man nuking an entire country because someone killed his dog.

Most people here would do so for less

I did but they can also be entertaining which gives them more charm, now days they tend to have some moral that they are right and the heroes are the real bad guy which makes them look like a little kid with a temper tantrum.

Congratulations on missing the actual point of the fucking series. Did the last two episodes clue you in on the fact that none of the gay religious symbolism mattered? That the entire plot exists to explore the characters? Did you not even watch the last two episodes and watched the movie instead? Because the movie basically ends the same way.
Oh I get it you're retarded. At least you related to Shinji, but please understand that you should try not to be Shinji, alright?