Recommend XB1 Titles

I’m looking for new stuff to play through because everything I have is getting stale, so what is there that you guys play that’s both challenging and fun?
Anything is accepted, but bonus points for survival, FPS or RPG genres.

My personal recommendation of course is Metro 2033, the greatest FPS game series of all time in my opinion.

Attached: 32CEAB0D-4277-4B68-AE84-0F12EDA4A621.jpeg (332x443, 25.28K)

Is Metro good? I might throw it on my ps3 cuz I just hacked it.

oh christ what
this isn't some "PC master race" bullshit, this is just downright retardation
is that thing even hacked? are there any games to play on that thing?
At least the 360 has some games, the Xbone has literally none afaik

Sure here's a list:

try playing movies or television shows

It's

XB1 is what I’ve got acces to atm, my 360 shat itself not long ago and I’m hoping that there is at least something on there other than ported 360 masterpieces

fair enough OP, not like you can really get a good price for selling one of those at this point, I wish you luck with this thread

The ONLY game on the XB1 that is worth playing and that you cannot play anywhere else.

Attached: pictures_originals_2013__Crimson_Dragon_game_for_Xbox_One_053092_.jpg (1852x1042, 324.1K)

Remember Scalebound?

>>>/normalfag/

this looks interesting, what is it?

It's the "Spiritual successor" to Panzer Dragoon, and directed by the same guy (Yukio Futatsugi).

Attached: 41962-panzer-dragoon-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg (800x778, 242.22K)

Wait to shoot yourself on the foot OP.
Also mustard racers don't need to shit on xbox1, micro$hit is doing it by itself.

even has saori kobayashi's god tier composing

Paging Panzer Dragon Autist user to Thread

muh dick.

Crimson Dragon is an interesting game salvaged from the worst of Microsofts elements such as Kinect and being a digital only game. It's not the best panzer dragoon style game, some of the levels are a little plain but it's still rich in the minimalist moebius style that acts as a central influence to the original games. It's not related but it's honestly one of the few games worth checking out on the system and I've considered getting an Xbone just for it, Rare Replay, and a certain Platinum game which didn't quite work out.

It was going to be a Kinect game, and fortunately that never came to fruition and ended up as a traditional cursor locking, laser blasting Panzer style rail shooter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4656x2057 236 B, 1.54M)

oh my clipboard corrupted or something.

Are you fucking kidding me? The unreleased kinect game for the 360 that they turned into a launch title for the xbone because they had practically nothing else at the time? And was widely considered a dull subpar game plagued with microtransactions?

Also despite being released 11 years earlier on a 700mhz pentium 64mb of ram console Orta somehow looks much better than this.

Attached: 904283-crimson-dragon-xbox-one-screenshot-dragon-attacking-very-similar.jpg (1920x1080, 255.24K)

>>>/out/

Attached: 03bf031bae0868282412a47e10edd72d77be610c94fb31c2c48f4b7bc754a126.jpg (801x939, 217.33K)

Phantom Dust, Scalebound, Fable Legends.

If you insist on using the Xbone, come play gaylo with me and others. But Reach is more fun on the 360 than your boner

Attached: one heck of a mama.jpg (1909x1030, 105.25K)

why is reach better on the 360 as opposed to the xbox 720

You are pretty funny user. Not like anything new is coming out that is worth playing or not on another platform.

Attached: YA CUNT.png (582x458, 202.15K)

Because you don't have to buy another box just to play it :^)

Does that TV box actually have games on it?

Oh shit I didn't see that.

Maybe just because you don't own the console does not mean you must shit on it. Fuck off, console wars faggot.

There's Cuphead.

Only the one.
And that got cancelled.

It doesn't matter if your 360 broke, buy another 360. There is no reason to own an Xbone when you can get a PC. There's even reason to own a fucking PS4 and Switch, and they've barely got any games.

Knack

Listen man just get the backwards compatible 360 games, they would probably most likely run better on the one since it's 'next-gen'

Xbox One was really a mistake, I wonder what the other universe is like where they released the Xbox 720 instead of this 'competition' to the PS4.

Attached: 8ea30a2016e72cd37d581c38ae87c7faa3d2cfcf6ac91f6a258d8982113e982b.jpg (625x468, 55.22K)

LOL

Attached: k undertale autism.png (958x539, 824.54K)

I don't know why you wouldn't just play STALKER, this game falls victim to the same problem as Ubishit games which is that stealth kills are really easy and make many encounters trivial. There were some decent firefight areas in the sequel though. The gas mask atmospheric stuff is cool, but not worth playing through the entire game for.

This is from cuckchan /k/ right?

Attached: T W O S C O O P S.jpg (1125x941 153.38 KB, 121.9K)

I don't get undertale goatfags.

Attached: Arino_draws_Hitler.png (1437x816, 1.34M)

Killer Instinct , but get a physical copy with the most update to date version if you dont want to get jewed on the character dlc roster.

You would have been better off getting any other console besides that glorified VCR, even another 360. Nearly everything worth playing on that worthless piece of shit is either a multiplat or on unshackled by Spyware 10 on PC.
Most people who are going to call you an idiot for owning an Xbone are doing so because it's the worst console of the generation and the worst Xbox of the three. By the way, you usually follow up saying ">inb4" with an explanation to shut the people you're referring to down before they post.

The Steam version includes the DLC characters in the base game. It also gets included in the seasonal sales, so it's usually cheaper too.

It's in the /k/ringe thread here >>553660
I actually pointed out the faggoat on the Glock in the OP in another thread on /k/, though forgot which one.

They're just furries in denial.

Where on earth did you roll in from?

Those fucking japanese and their lack of historical education.

Not enough kike bullshit shoved down their throats I guess.

Japan is pretty great for that.

Checked, but learn to properly link across boards faggot.
>>>/k/553660

Ghost of a Tale, Cuphead and Kingdom Come are decent games to waste your time with.

There's a lack of masterpieces though, like for all the platforms since this fucking vidya-generation lack good games at all.

Attached: remove self.png (238x223, 15.87K)

Still a good game though.

Average at best.

Best game of the last decade easy.

Cinematic shit with crappy gameplay.
Flavor of the month garbo.
Buggy and politically cucked.

I never see anyone elaborate about what was so wrong with cuphead.
I'm not claiming it's perfect, there's probably shit I overlooked while enjoying the first playthrough. It'd be nice to see a reason beyond "it was popular for a month then everyone beat it and forgot about it so it sucks now".

He has one kike ancestor from who knows how many generations ago, he isn't a full kike at all. The game is good regardless, GOTY.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (594x413, 231.89K)

Attached: Bonerintensifies.gif (300x167, 893.69K)

Do you have the version that's not for German-knowing ants?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1537x1083, 376.29K)

Thanks. It could've been in German as I still remember some words from school, but it was too small to read.