Tiny things you appreciate

OR

Attached: zeus7.jpg (265x190 67.29 KB, 11.33K)

An actual thread on video games? Astonishing.
In Wild ARMS 3, every town has a little isolated ledge you can only get to by going through another screen. There, you can usually see the whole town. If you look closely, the final boss is wandering around in each one, just chilling. She shows up in the background of a bunch of cutscenes too, watching you.

Played the fuck out of that game as a kid, was not ready for these nostalgia feels.

Also, wasting an entire magazine if you reload after a couple of shots like in E.Y.E

>On my Holla Forums?

I think that's only after you progress to a certain point in the main story.

Nope, she's in every town but Baskar, from the moment they're available. She also shows up in the scene where Janus and the gang harass you right after the prologue ends.

Lording over all these plebs and watch them do their own thing

Attached: rome1.png (1024x768 1.51 MB, 1.46M)

Why don't all first person games do this I mean how hard is it to render the whole body instead of just arms?

Seeing ones feet in FPS came to my mind now.

Are you me?

it requires more effort in the animation department so that you don't accidentally clip through your head or legs when looking up/down
it's basically a case of "is it worth the effort"

We are all one person here.

It is worth the effort if there is any platforming element.

Checked.
I knew about her lurking around in various cutscenes, but I wasn't aware of the "overlook" sort of thing. By "you can only get to by going through another screen", do you mean just some sort of factor of entering/leaving into the main town areas in a certain fashion as if exploring (and Wilds Arms tended to be rewarding on using dungeon tools to get to goodies, both in dungeon and town), or is the method not normally available or something? If the former, I'll have to keep an eye out more when I have mind to replay it.

Attached: 2010-09-30-329732.jpg (1000x855, 1.02M)

Weird. I could have sworn she never appears until a certain point in the story, but I may be was thinking of a different game with similar little girl antagonist who appears in the background of certain scene after a certain point in the story.

Attached: smugloli.png (369x502, 164.97K)

Are we having an orgy if one faps?

Alright, which one of you is the screaming hell-pony?

Usually you see her by going into a house and then going out onto a balcony overlooking the town. In the first town after Baskar (the one where you upgrade the sandtank, name escapes me), you can see her by going into the inn then leaving through a door on the second floor, where you will see here wandering around the town. In Clive's town you see her by going into the sewer where the map gob is. Good fucking game.

Yeah, I do think I saw her in Jolly Roger once (the town you mentioned first), come to think of it. Don't think I saw her in the others though. Can that happen at any point through the game until the reveal, or usually just the most recent town you're supposed to be in at that point?

One of my favorites.

Attached: [the end of the beginning].mp4 (152x200, 12.69M)

Who's the real user ? Mark?

Got me interested.
What game is this?

I did not know that it was accessible on every town. Thanks.
Wild Arms 3 is the best in the series for me.

zeus, master of olympus+poseidon expansion

First of all this shit makes me salty. Modern rpgs, let alone japan made rpgs do not have custom anime openings anymore. Hell, some barely have that shitty clip show surrounded by spinning graphics that Compile Heart/ Idea Factory have been doing since the 2000s. Example. The Neptunia Openings. But Back in the fucking day, we had games with FIVE fucking FMV openings.

Anyway, another reason why I get a boner for this game.

Game includes a minor time travel plot.
BEHOLD ASGUARD THE MOST POWERFUL ROBOT EVER, BASED ON THE SCHEMATICS OF A LEGENDARY GOLEM PASSED THROUGH HISTORY WITH THE POWER TO BECOME MORE INTELLIGENT AS IT BATTLES.

Granted Chrono Trigger did it first with Gato, but that was a good guy variant and nowhere near as interesting.

And then that fucking final boss.

Thirteen motherfucking forms and one of the forms uses Time Travel magic to fuck you over and another form is completely invincible until you use Time Travel magic to go last.
The series still gives me a quality boner, even after that absolutely random voice acting in Part 5.

And then fucking Maya Shrodinger, I could rant forever about how much that tripped me out when I was younger. But in retrospect, her name hinted at what her power was.

Attached: Asguard.jpg (472x349, 11.83K)

Any game that properly covers the effectiveness of AT rifles depending on the year and armor present. Can't think of many, loosely maybe RO1, Soldiers: HoWW2 and their ilk. Probably a few full on milsims I'm missing but I only have time and money for real firearms and subsims outside what I've mentioned.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2388x1431 104.59 KB, 3.56M)

Or you could just ditch that shitty perspective for character-oriented action and go with 3rd-person like a sane developer.

I think this comes down to a spatial awareness problem. You don't need VR if you have special eyes.

Attached: 1469358675516.png (2388x1431, 2.41M)

Any game that throws DoF in the mix disgusts me. It's probably more a visual cortex matter. It, a long with any and many games comes down to. It's not for you. Doesn't have to be for you. Like everything in any other hobby. Would you like every firearm or automobile to be designed for absolutely everyone? About the only video games I don't care fo-

I surely hope you're shitposting. Talk about a lack of a visual cortex. Do you have problem with faces too? Run into doorknobs as a child?

What's wrong with that? The Lahti 20mm is a fucking beast.

I dont know man, I think I need more red arrows to point it out

I think they're shitposting, but it's harder every day to tell if someone is pretending or outright retahded.

Whatever.
[Finnish patriotism intensifies]

I love fingols but they are in a mix of true retards and board shitting creatures around burger election season. I've probably forgotten some loose tolerance my hobby of close tolerance gunnery.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1294x1230, 1002.05K)

Oh they're off-centre my mistake. Whoever made that image needs to be shot since the circles actually help mask that fact.

What gaym? What gaym? What gaym?

Attached: Chickbits.jpg (1024x768, 87.84K)

I think they only called it a rifle because " PORTABLE FUCK YOU " was not a proper designation.

Why would you post it? That's the question.

(1)
Wew lad.

Because I'm a dumbass and only just recognized that fact. Why do you think I'm being apologetic?

Attached: gone.png (488x170, 18.5K)

Lad?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (569x802, 652.19K)

Are you even a Finn?

I am all for banter. Holla Forums is the wrong place for it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x537, 390.71K)

in any RTS, X4 or grand strategy where if you zoom into certain region you can hear sound effect of the terrain like hearing birds singing and the breeze aganist the leaves when you zoom in into a forest.

Attached: AoW3 gameplay.jpg (1920x1080, 858.1K)

why, my peenus weanus of course :)
ITT: tiny things I appreciate - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

Attached: stolen.gif (324x286, 163.52K)

I remember stronghold having some really neat animations of buildings being selected where you see a short animation of the labor being performed, and it changed depending on resources and status and whatnot.

A R M O R L A Y E R I N G

R

M

O

R

L

A

Y

E

R

I

N

G

Attached: 207-1520981314-1496095853.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

No, you do not.