Stop falling for their tactics

Why did you shadow bumplock the little girl thread? It was fine until the half-assed Holla Forums raiders got into it and you punish the thread instead of deleting their posts? What is wrong with you.

THEY'VE LEARNED THEY CAN KILL ANY THREAD BY SHITPOSTING IT TO DEATH AND REPORTING THEIR OWN WORK

Attached: pantsu_on_head_pepe.png (396x385, 103.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is this happen i want raid over
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 4e46d4f5b3db9f6ee7403c5f643cff89add0ff7592cdbcf8cc655f6cfcd9c542.jpg (250x182, 6.89K)

OP's right. This is why we can't get any nice things. Ignore obvious SA goons and have fun.

Attached: he's right you know.jpeg (268x200, 12.26K)

I know you've seen this thread now you fucking coward. Do your damn job and crack down on the fucks raiding us. They aren't going to stop if you keep taking the easy way out.

Attached: coward.jpg (639x25, 7.77K)

reported

Attached: 1364265265568.jpg (484x566, 20K)

gas the pedos

So fucking nobody.
Don't expect marks lapdogs to do shit.
Actually don't expect mark to do shit as well.

They do their job or they get removed and replaced.

why ar little girls bad?

Attached: 41752cfaf3f7701e21117aef062d8e22383027226788ab1e691683a64f32287f.jpg (655x527, 34.36K)

How mad are you?

Attached: 1353728663816.png (390x470, 11.32K)

Mark stopped doing his job a good couple of years ago.
He won't get removed.
/sudo/ constantly gets threads with complaints and evidence of marks bullshit.
8ch administration just doesn't give a fuck.

I'm not ready to give up on Holla Forums just yet.

too bad for you

We need fucking mod team that detects and hunting down SA, Holla Forums and other goons and shills, not the current incompetent mods who has zero idea about what the fuck is going on. The current state of Holla Forums mod is all the legit reports dismissed and all the goon reports fulfiled, it's absolutely shameful.

Attached: genocide squad.jpg (582x474, 42.51K)

Sounds like you don't understand how this website works, just like all the other retards on /sudo/.

Yeah, this site doesn't work.

I removed the non-vidya posts and unbumplocked it friendo.

I've checked the post histories of thousands of leftypol reports, 95% of the time there's no real evidence in there, and most of the time it's a good poster that contributes to vidya discussion. You never see that, and think we let 'em get away or something. Believe me, if I see anyone advocating communism I'll bad the shit out of them, I don't care.

That's all I wanted. Thanks.

Shit son, don't get fired by mark for this.

Attached: doula-westchester-funny-kids.jpg (640x370, 41.73K)

Keep up the good work, or we'll all be fucked kingdom come for god's sake. There are legion of goons and shills among us to ruin this website. Other boards are already collapsed and we are pretty much the sole survivor in whole catalogue, except for slow boards. I can't bear more than 3 minutes in other boards include Holla Forums and it's getting worse. Holy shitman, bless this ravaged imageboard.

Yeah my bad, honestly I didn't see that there were quality posts in the thread, and I thought it was some kinda tactic to drum up drama on the board.

No hard feelings man, these things happen. I'm just a bit tense about this whole raid situation.

It's mainly cuckchanners ruining the whole site.

Everything you love will turn into shit.

Attached: jontron in despair.jpg (902x960, 172.4K)

Attached: aint_clicking_that_shit_1418488143.png (765x757, 425.72K)

>Come to gay shit.gay
Nothing suspicious hereā€¦

Attached: mewch.jpg (1577x739, 167.9K)

Right mod seems to have a handle on it all so I'm off for the night. Stay vigilant.

Can a vol make sure and tell cake boy about this tomorrow? He should see it.

About what exactly??

That this mewch board appears to be trying to shill itself on here and is maybe responsible for these recent raids. It can't hurt to check out. Literally the top thread on their Holla Forums is directly aimed at Mark.

Then that thing I love is the cutting edge itself. You can't get static.

Create a new thread about lolis every single time that an old one dies, user.
Archive the old one and post a link to it in the new one.
Do what the Fighting Games, Gamer Gate and webm OPs did.
Make a permanent loli themed thread be brought up every time that the current one is deleted or expires.

Attached: 7f21383b5.jpg (2144x3000, 1.03M)

He's so kyoot! Omg x3
*nuzzles pepe*
There there bb, big bad Marnie won't hurt chu anymore!~

I just had a fucking Nam flashback to hanging out with Fujoshits in highschool.