Buying a mouse and keyboard

Is there any mouse/keyboard worth buying that actually has quality or is everything now MADE IN CHINA and suck? I just need a good gayming mouse that has decent side buttons and won't fucking break from mere dust or whatever because of FUCKING CHINA.

Attached: MNK.jpg (225x225, 6.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/
logitech.com/product/trackman-marble
my.mixtape.moe/icfqwd.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

>>>Holla Forums

Checked. Counter saged.

Yes, if you're willing to pay for it.

what if he's not?

Computer hardware is a completely valid vidya topic that deserves to be discussed, you faggots.

Have you ever tried to play an FPS with a really cheap keyboard? Good luck crouching and walking diagonally at the same time.

no, buy a few gamepads/sticks for a few genres (ie one with a good d-pad, one good for 3D games, and an arcade stick) and play those instead. The only games that play better with mouse and keyboard are shitty western first person games, the typing of the dead, real time autism simulators, and cookie clicker clones like diablo.

Do your fingers not bend you fucking genetic defect?

He's talking about "ghosting" you fucking retard

Well then, which company actually sells decent shit that is not made in FUCKING CHINA? Razer used to be decent until they fucked up big time. Is Logitech, Steelseriers etc as jewish too? Will my ultimate fate is to go and buy a cheap mouse that somehow outlasts all of the other fucking kikes? Surely there is light at the end of the tunnel and that there is a good and respectful company. Right?

Opinion thrown to the garbage.

fuck off you fucking nigger, 50$ keyboards work for me and all my friends. i bet you are some nigger who tried to plug the USB cable into his ass because you thought that's where it's supposed to go

This:
I've got a wheel for racing games.
I have a stick for flight games.
I have a controller for just about everything else.
The only time I need a M+KB is for twitch-based FPS and there hasn't been a good one of those in years.

Gook-tier grinding shit.

This post reeks of underageb&.

gb2/twitch

Oh and a fight stick for my nigger games obviously.

I am buying Logitech only because of all the macros I have created and saved all over these years.

I currently own a g910 + g502. I want to upgrade soon but so far they get the job done.

Attached: 81qYT9Q7cIL._SL1500_.jpg (521x342 195.56 KB, 45.56K)

This is what I'm talking about: M+KB is just not designed for vidya so they have to cover it in crap just to pretend it is. Buy a proper input device for each genre and you'll play better and be happier.

How is the longevity of their products? The problems I currently have with my mice FUCKING RAZER NAGA EPIC before I realized that I was a retard for buying from them is that the left click is fucked and it usually double clicks or hold.

this

No, ya dingus. My point is that shitty keyboards can't accept too many inputs and once, and will drop inputs like crazy even for small numbers of keys. I think it might have something to do with how the regions of keys are set up inside. Nearly the opposite of your suggestion is true. My tissues and limbs are extremely flexible, for unknown reasons that are believed to be genetic.

Made me chuckle.

beta fag

same shit really. click to get a mild high from pretty numbers and colorful text. rinse & repeat and shout at the top of your lungs "I AM NOT A METH ADDICT!" while you drone away at a shit looking 2D game clicking endlessly for yet another mild buzz in the form of pretty text.

Well guess what, I have been there and they don't have a thread about gayming peripherals. Therefor my thread stands.

NEET faggot

But I already do that, I have a 360 controller and a fighting stick, but keyboard and mouse are the best options for certain games, like rts or fps.

Using them since a year, they didn't break down yet, nor do they feel like they will die anytime soon.

All modern gaming mice are pretty much the same level of quality. Just get whatever shape you like the best and don't spend over $50.

For a keyboard, you can get a used CM Storm Quickfire on ebay for pretty reasonable prices, $50-60. Don't be an idiot and spend $120 on a keyboard.

N-key rollover is a marketing meme, unless you're holding down 8 keys at once, it likely won't effect playing games

They have a buying advice sticky you blind newfag.

And then there's this retard.

Why? Are you a neet or just a minimum wage slave? Why would you not spend more on products you use every day?

I refuse to believe this. There must be some hierarchy of shit products and I believe that on top of it is Razer. The question is what is below it?

Well, shit.

Because you're paying for a name, not an increase in quality.

In what game do you need to hold down a combination of keys that can't be achieved with 2-key rollover?

I don't even remember when this came out, but I still use it and it hasn't broken on me.

Attached: corsair-m90.png (662x586, 350.01K)

Controllers are the very definition of a jack-of-all-trades master-of-none situation there's never a good reason to use one if you have anything else available.

If you steal physical hardware it's not piracy it's literally theft. That's nigger-tier behavior.

Zowie FK1 is a bretty gud mouse if you don't care about a bunch of peripheral shit.

Attached: 828a89c0fbe434ed451e05451ad730b3e68aa322b99760b08b2d1ee50688198c.jpg (720x540, 105.18K)

That's just false. I admit that I haven't encountered it lately, even on cheap USB keyboards bought from Goodwill, but it led to many deaths back in the era when PS/2 keyboards were a thing. Playing a Source game, for instance, you're likely to be doing things like jumping, crouching, moving diagonally, and either selecting a weapon, or checking the scoreboard, or using voice chat, all simultaneously.

Why do you assume that the price of adequate quality is that high?

What's your preferred alternative for 3D platformers?

But there is an increase in quality and features. High tier products come with more features, like more buttons (which I need for certain games like Path Of Exile for example) for example and they use different materials. The g910 I use right now has a better grip compared to my previous keyboard.

What you gonna do with all your money? Take it into your grave? Donate to feminist organisations?

I try to avoid shit genres like that, 2D platformer is obviously better with some form of arcade-style stick.

I'm able to hold these keys down simultaneously using a model m with 2-key rollover. Just saying that for the vast majority of situations, it's not going to be a problem

Attached: 2kro.PNG (817x338, 35.15K)

Can't say I love the design of the keyboard, but the additional function keys intrigue me.
What do you have them mapped to?

Attached: thinking.jpg (640x775, 103.64K)

Well, they are mapped to different things depending on what I play. For certain games I need buy scripts that give me items in a certain order. But I am also using it for chat spam and for example combos where you need to press keys very fast in a specific order. You don't need them in every game, and to be honest I mostly use them to grief my friends.

Got myself Rival 100, because it was cheap. It fits my hand pretty well, palm-style grip. Buttons could be better. Anyone have experience with how long it will last? I wanna last till I build a new PC.

Attached: serveimage1.png (305x305, 52.69K)

Invest and make more money. The answer to that question is really irrelevant, because the answer could be anything other than "Waste it." If you aren't seeing a noticeable return in quality for your money, it's not worth spending the money.

An answer like that undermines your argument that it's not the best at anything. Is there a better tool for the job or not?
We'll have to disagree there. I can see how a stick might be nice for some platformers, but the button setup of controllers is much more comfortable, in my opinion.

I don't know much about subject, and I'm sure it will affect everyone to different extents depending on which keyboards and games they're using. My description was a personal anecdote where it did affect me playing games significantly, which is far from the claim of "It's just a marketing meme that doesn't affect playing games."

Never understood how people manage to break their mice in a year or less. I used a cheap Sensei Raw for 5 years and it still works

Ohh look at jewy mcJew over here. How many shares do you own? What kind of shit do you invest into?
I am happy with my kb/m combo.

Devil May Cry 4.

You can't mine crypto with a mouse. What the fuck is going on this time.

Attached: similarmouse.PNG (554x342, 43.04K)

Retard.

Shoo shoo console brainlet.

M+KB is superior for everything but specific simulations games (e.g. flight sims) and platformers. I really don't know why you'd think otherwise.

This thread belongs on Holla Forums because it's about gaming peripherals if it was a general mouse and keyboard thread you'd have a point.

The only reason you're somewhat correct is that 98% of modern PC games are braindead console ports with contextual inputs and other such faggotry designed for gamepads with 8-10 buttons. I bought a mechanical keyboard to play Tribes, and it was one of the best things I ever did.

I had the M60, and I loved it. Eventually the scroll wheel quit working, which made it useless to me, and I ended up replacing the switches in my old Logitech G5 which I'm still using.

I have that keyboard (and the G402 mouse), it's ok but I hate the overly-designed wrist rest.
Why can't they design something simple, even for the "gamers"? Does it need edgy borders and LEDs everywhere?

So nobody here has a grasp what quality looks like?

I'm using a Razer deathaddler that's gotta be at least five years old. Still works after suffering a lot of abuse and trauma over the years.
Can't say I'd buy another one from Razer though. I've been eying these Logitech one as a future purchase because I really enjoy its shape and they're apparently pretty good.

Keyboard I use a mechanical Realforce imported from Japan. Best fucking thing my fingers have ever had the pleasure of gracing. And the best part is that it looks like an old piece of shit from a windows 95 computer and not like a gayming one with rainbow neon fucking keys.

Attached: 81Ct9z3yi4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 125.24K)

I hate the fact that it can't be removed. Didn't need to remove it so far, but would be nice to have that feature. Better have something you don't need than need something you don't have.

Why don't you show us.

Also forgot to emphasize that if your M+KB look like this you are a massive, massive faggot.

Attached: 1431641999783.jpg (1000x1000, 541.09K)

what's her name, Holla Forums?

Before you call something bad you should suggest alternatives. My mouse is the best one you can get under 70 bucks. My keyboard is not ideal, but other keyboards are not better.

Attached: 1410499835618.gif (540x304, 539.67K)

If you're really interested in getting the best bang for your buck with something you'll use for the rest of life the keyboard autists over at geekhack or deskauthority can set you up with exactly what you need. They've been around long before the PC gaming craze hit the market for peripherals and will call out a shit product that depends solely on branding or RGB lighting.

I gave up on trying to get a decent gamepad for the PC and just use USB converters to use either high quality third party or first party controllers from several different consoles. This way you have many options to choose from and can pick and choose the controller based on the game you're playing.

They're slobs who never even think of taking it apart and cleaning it. Guaranteed that their 'broken mice' are filled with dead skin lint and hair.

Attached: k1b0.png (774x1200, 883.89K)

You can remove the top part of it but not all sadly. TBH I bought it because I needed to replace an old Logitech ergonomic keyboard and they had The Division for (((free))).

So far all I've heard is that laser is overrated and optical is more reliable. A big thing for me is that you should never get wireless mice and keyboards for gaming. Wires are the best, esp. once you start fucking with polling rates to get higher quality performance out of your mouse.

It seems to have gotten much harder to get a cheap and quality mouse these days. There's always expensive gaming mice but that shit is overpriced as fuck and if you're not careful you'll still have junk on your hands. A 40 dollar mouse is no guarantee of quality.

Other than that I know logitech is supposed to be a good brand but it probably really depends what model you're getting.

>>>/4chan/

Gaming tech is obviously very Holla Forums-related. Do you idiots think threads about gamepads and joysticks also aren't Holla Forums? Because we do a hell of a lot more gaming with mouse and keyboard, and good ones make a lot of difference.

Feel free to make some quality recommendations.

Alright faggots, step aside and let me shill for logitech one more time for… THE ULTIMATE MOUSE OF ALL TIME, THE B100

I'm sure they work fine. I'm just saying that they look really fucking gay.

Attached: 51MNGb17VpL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 54.1K)

based mark but i sincerely hope he bans fucking tor too, these faggots never contribute anything

Second. FK1 has been doing the job for roughly 2 years and hasn't skipped a beat. Only issue is one of the LED indicators for DPI looks similar to the other.

Oh, sweetie

Attached: sweetie.jpg (1200x900, 337.39K)

Just use a fucking microsoft wheel mouse optical for $20.
Keyboards are for typing, always have been and always will be. Find a switch that feels good to type on, and you'll have the best keyboard for games as well. Don't pay extra for silly features or LEDs. Shouldn't cost more than $100

I prefer the G400 but it costs a bit more.

Not my fault the fucking thing won't break already and that I was a faggot.

>>>/4chan/

But removing only the top is like removing nothing at all. It only comes handy to clean that thing up.

Yeah you see, that really isn't a option here. When you buy from Logitech you have a few options, like RGB colors, or no colors but they don't give you the option to buy a non-gay version of said product.

It's incredibly annoying and frustrating trying to find a normal, standard, plain mouse that happens to have a good sensor. It's like the only thing that exists between notebook mice and "gamer gear" is chinkshit. Zowie has a pretty good aesthetic, with a shape reminiscent of the old MS Intellimouse, but at ~$60 it's squarely in the enthusiast market.

I don't. My answer was joke, because it obviously only sets the question back one step further to "Well what are you going to do with the money you make from investing?" Was it too subtle? My real answer would be something about paying for more important expenses, but like I said, any answer to that question is irrelevant, because it's an arbitrary choice between waste and not waste, the answer to which is both obvious and personally subjective.

Pictured:
Keyboard - Logitech G710+
Mouse - Logitech G400
Mousepad - Steelseries Qck Limited
Mouse bungee - Razer Mouse Bungee (It was on sale and I like mouse bungees)
Gamepad - Dualshock 4
Monitor - Asus VN248P-H
Speakers - Cheapo ones I found in my dad's basement
Earbuds - Cheapo Panasonic ones that actually work really well
That red thing in my desk is the Doc Johnson Mini-vibe. Highly recommended.

Not pictured:
Headphones - Shure SRH840s (I prefer speakers)

Datamine me. You won't.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2560x1440 315.88 KB, 3.61M)

Unicomp, the one true heir of IBM's famed buckling springs. Everything is still made in Kentucky. pckeyboard.com/

But even Chinese stuff can be decent – if you get a good mechanical keyboard, not stupid rubber domes. Keep this in mind: no matter how many retarded colored lights or pointless media keys it has, rubber domes suck shit. When you go mech, you can't go back.

Attached: BucklingSpring.gif (160x120, 80.18K)

I remember it being very hard to find a mechanical keyboard that didn't have LEDs.

And instead of a mouse, get this. Cheap, super comfy, takes very little desk space.

logitech.com/product/trackman-marble

Attached: trackman-marble-gallery.jpg (652x560, 30.1K)

I have an M95 in white, but the scrolling mechanism broke. Like if you try to scroll down a web page it keeps skipping upwards and vice versa. I won't scroll correctly anymore. It's a damn shame because I really liked the layout of the side buttons; better than the layout of the replacement SteelSeries Rival 500 I got.

Attached: SteelSeries-Rival-500.png (800x684 460.02 KB, 302.68K)

g502 is great
i have one at work and another at home
their "gaming" software really lets you make the most out of so much additional buttons
i dont even change sensitivity with the dedicated buttons and changed them to volume control
also great for crating macros for work stuffs

dont know about their keyboards
i did own years ago g11
it did last for 5+ years but the rubber domes were pretty shitty after the years
if you can get one get Microsoft Sidewinder X4 keyboard (sadly its been discontinued)
best rubber dome keyboard i has (is used scissors switches giving it good tactile feedback and longevity)
to this day i use that keyboard at work

i also own corsair mechanical keyboard
its pretty good with decent design (when it comes to gaming peripherals)
id recommend brown switches for best compromise between switches types

Attached: IMG_20180319_194003.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

microsoft released intelimouse "remake" this year
anyone bought this? toughts?

Attached: Untitled.png (1722x1127, 328.8K)

Clean your keyboard, Turkroach

How else are they gonna attract the young faggots market and charge $40.

I am looking for something like this. My hands are big but the way I grip the mouse is a mixture of fingertip and extreme claw, I flick very fast and accurate when I move. I wish to know how tall this mouse is cause I found out that I hate when my palm touches any part of the mouse besides my fingers, so it has to be very short height and 4.5cm in length. Made a mistake buying the Rival 300.

Attached: 1521219108491.jpg (750x1018, 207.11K)

Do mouse pads even do anything? I've been using… books… for the past ten years.

These are absolutely gorgeous and the price isn't even bad compared to some mechanicals.
For example, I was once looking at a Happy Hacking keyboard going for three times that much.

Attached: HHKB1.jpg (800x533 725.17 KB, 235K)

I swear by a good mousepad but, as the owner of a premium one, my opinion is biased. There's nothing that quite matches the feel of gliding a mouse over a perfectly smooth surface designed specifically for a mouse to glide over. Feels really good on the wrist, too. More than enough space for high DPI web browsing and applications or low DPI gaming and image editing.
Having said that, the key here is "feel". It feels nice but if you asked me if a mousepad provided any objective improvements over a book then I'd have to shrug. I can't say it's not worth the $5 for a good quality mousepad, though.

Keep in mind that the actuation force is extremely high for a keyboard. You will have to smash your keys down if you don't naturally hit your keys hard when you type. Another thing to keep in mind is the key rollover. I do remember hearing somewhere that they have a whopping two key rollover. I don't own one and I'd never buy one so I never did any research, but if you're interested in it then you should definitely do yours.

You've already been datamined by anyone who can profit off you, Shane
You also have horrid taste in just about everything in that picture. I bet those are MX brown switches, too

Yeah, most keyboards use LEDs for num/caps/scroll lock. There's plenty of non backlit keyboards on mechanicalkeyboards.com, and most old keyboards won't have a bunch of lights and things, too

If it's as good build quality as the recent xbone controllers, I might consider trying it out. $40 seems a little steep when the one I'm using now works perfectly.

In their defense, there was one in the originals. You can't even see it when using it, and it's extremely dim (not sure about the new one's white versus the original red, however)

Friction. You have to push a little more to make it move, and it'll stop on a dime when you lift your hand
That keyboard is so fucking bad. Might as well build a planck at that price point and get something actually useful out of it.

holy shit do you hate eyes user? If you're going to drag around a external keyboard and mouse you might as well just have a cheap screen or two around the places you stop around the most.

Attached: gangr.jpg (320x194, 11.18K)

how good is it?
also earbuds are bad

Attached: da4.png (400x400, 167.95K)

They're slightly heavier than mx black, not really that heavy, just requires you to deliberately press the keys. And the 2-key rollover isn't really an issue

The biggest problem for gaming is the hysteresis. You really have to let go of the keys before you can press them again. So any game that requires fast tapping will not go well

what a faggot

I'm actually using that exact mouse. The downside is it has a stock polling rate of 125hz and no settings to change it. You'll want to overclock it to 1000hz (which is working fine for me). Here are the tools I used to do that: my.mixtape.moe/icfqwd.zip

It also has tools for fixing mouse acceleration and I wrote a README explaining the basics of how to work this shit. Check it out and good luck. Do it right and you should notice a much smoother, more responsive, and more accurate mouse. Good luck.

I have no idea who you're confusing me with but I am not banned on Holla Forums. I just prefer to post through proxies. Putting your own IP on imageboards is just unwise.

I dunno who Shane is but MX Browns are the shit. And it's not Chrome, it's Chromium. Plus it's a debotnetted edition of W10, for whatever that's worth.

For a buck, it can't be beat. Decent strength, good lifespan on a single AA. Feels really nice to just sit on it. Insertion requires a condom or something because the shape has a really bad ridge to it. Buy a few of them.

Got any alternatives to suggest? I could use some more videos to watch.

Why is that?
I got to try one out at a store that had them on display and they felt pretty fantastic. The price is ridiculous, sure, but saying it's bad?

That picture is not mine user, neither is this one. Incidentally, I do run a similar setup with a laptop + KB that I'm not having trouble reading.

Attached: 1483227221056.jpg (2952x5248, 9.28M)

depends on the surface of your table
if your table is rough the pad smooths it out

Oh shit I used to run that setup with my own laptop before I built my desktop. Took me ages to actually find a way to stand it up, though. What is that, a picture easel?

Yeah, I think it's something like that but I don't remember exactly. Some guy on Holla Forums posted that.
I have my laptop up on upside-down plastic sake cups for MAX airflow.

Speaking of that SteelSeries mouse. It has the RGB gimmick. I set up a 5 second transition between some colors and it's smooth as silk. I tried the same transition on my Corsair K70 RGB keyboard and it's jittery shit that jumps through colors as if they're missing. If you set it to "16.8m color mode" the color transition kinda works better but has flickering instead of jumps between colors. If they're going to do the RGB gimmick at least to it well. I dunno if the K70 LUX is any better, but I'm probably not going to get another Corsair keyboard.

I'd like a TKL or 60% keyboard for the small form factor, but at the same time I like the convenience of a number pad.

Attached: Corsair-K70-RGB.png (2000x1333, 1.76M)

I took a guess on what that name is, but the important part is you're signed in. This means Google can look at every single site you visit (as if they couldn't already without uMatrix or privacy badger). And Chromium is practically no different from Chrome. Just like "debotnetted windows 10", it's still cancer and it still disrespects your privacy.
And MX Browns are indistinguishable from $20 rubber dome keyboards. It's the official mechanical switch for faggots

The keyboard feels good because it has topre switches and good keycaps. I'm insulting the keyboard's layout (empty spaces on right and left, where there could be extra mod keys) and firmware (no ability to program the layout or layers without replacing the controller). It's practically useless in comparison to the pok3r or other 60% keyboards. And at the price, it's surprising how few features there are. It's practically the Apple of keyboards; you're overpaying for the name

Attached: signed in.png (240x165, 31.62K)

Privacy was never my jig anyways. Convenience is convenient.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (162x57, 2.69K)

I have this keyboard but the one without the RGB meme and the tramp stamp. It's pretty good.

Bunch of scrubs beyond saving.

Attached: 691174.png (687x663, 344.73K)

Attached: large_2436_87wpec.jpg (1200x561, 280.02K)

(You)

Attached: e9770b16a9c91a1b6ac064606abdf51747102c83dcb528d4db98dd2e55dc8ec0.jpg (5000x5000, 735.53K)

Ok.

What's the purpose of a keyboard without a numpad? Being serious. I use mine at least twice a day assuming I don't have to do heavy number entry. Is it for when space is a concern or do you actually not use them?

To put the numpad on the left, or in front of you.
The only time I would use the numpad is for only 3d modeling.
Also muh ergonomics

Attached: 61oDoIyisZL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 98.21K)

I'll try to find one then. Thanks

I've always assumed it's a space-saving thing and the fact that you don't really need a numpad unless you're inputting numbers all day long at your job or something.
I mean, they're nice and I'd use it if I had one. But not having one doesn't make much of a difference most of the time. The last time I felt its absence was when I tried playing Diablo 2 again a couple of weeks ago and realized I can't spam "TIME TO DIE" anymore without changing the keybindings.

Remember if you don't have 100 word per minute, don't bother.

Attached: 131wpm-98acc.png (1122x458, 37.74K)

pathetic

I love my numpad. Can't deal without one. Some people (espeically normalfags) don't use them. And like Dell stripping as many features out as possible (like a num / caps / scroll lock light), they'll cut corners wherever possible to save a cent on manufacturing.

Now that I think about it, why aren't they on the left to begin with? Doesn't that make so much more sense?

I really don't understand why they slapped on the tramp stamp when there's nothing wrong wit their regular logo.

Also mouses didn't exist.

For certain people, the shorter distance needed to travel from mouse to letter keys makes a difference, but this is very much a niche application. Most people who want a tenkeyless keyboard do so for space reasons or just because they find the numpad useless.

Attached: bugs bunny as uncle joe.jpg (651x476, 44.01K)

Maybe, but it doesn't have to make sense. When IBM introduced the Model M in 1984, it was such a hit that everyone just copied it and now we are stuck with it forever (which I wouldn't mind if they at least copied its build quality as well).

There used to be different layouts before. Some had subtle differences, like F-keys to the left, but some were pretty different, with several shortcuts keys, or even modifier keys that don't exist in regular PCs at all.

Attached: Space-cadet keyboard.jpg (1600x801 1.28 MB, 240.85K)

Red Letter Media are Holla Forums board culture approved newfag.

OK what one of you faggots raped this Cuckchan as he is seriously butthurt.

Attached: 8f41d17c53cc37def93e8446036cbb3f1bd7a0ed04dd9725341d7726b72e8874.jpeg (717x960, 73.36K)

Can this thread just be about PC accessories in general?
I just bought an Nvme SSD for the first time. I never had an SSD before. What should I expect?

Attached: e866076eff5e352c1c2606040f890eb54d279ca322a4ac7d7dc15c1f7b684a41.png (875x909, 343.62K)

Here's your controller bro

Attached: what.jpg (1600x1200, 366.56K)

Go with Glorious PC. Better keyboards, you can change anything without getting into the board itself, and it feels sturdy.

Attached: GMMKRGB.jpg (725x516 147.65 KB, 38.69K)

A SSD,

Is there loss that I am not seeing?

You can also use the numpad to drive vehicles in some older games.

There's nothing a 360 controller can do a mouse and keyboard can't do better.

My mom don't clean my keyboard m'kay? Less keys=less water, soap and time for cleaning. And womanpad is for walmart employees. I worked in tax office and I never touch womanpad.

I got excited after reading your post and whipped out my B100 out of a drawer and got to work. And boy did I ever fuck everything up.
The driver didn't install because I failed to install the security certificates beforehand. After installing them I decided to click the "Restart" button during the driver installation which made the mouse disappear from the computer and no longer detectable (not even in device manager.) I've been fucking around for an hour trying to get what should have been a very simple fix to work. Very frustrating.

patriot viper v570 is pretty nice, it has a shitload of buttons and the configuration software doesn't require a fucking login or internet connection
it looks stupid but its only $40
there is an all black version for $50 but why spend $10 more for just looks…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200, 865.82K)

NVMe SSD is kind of a meme, for regular desktop use there is literally no difference between it and a SATA SSD
however, it's not bad to have a faster SSD of course, and compared to HDD systems SSD systems are fucking godlike
make sure you DO A GOD DAMN CLEAN INSTALL ON THE SSD instead of trying to move your shitty cluttered install over to the SSD or (god forbid) only using the SSD as a data drive
you need your OS on the SSD for it to be pointful.
pic mostly unrelated but it makes me moist in my vulvar region

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (420x605, 132.19K)

That thing is glowing like a furry's butthole.
What? That isn't a thing now is it?

yah razer software requires both
nvidia's does too but it's not required to use geforces thankfully
and the buttons aren't glowing, they're just painted bright red, or made from red plastic

Buy yourself a blank keyboard.
It helped me boost my typing speed to 250wpm by preventing me from looking down at the keys.
That, and it also fucks with everyone who wants to use your PC, if you have that kind of issue.

Attached: IMG_20180320_231253.jpg (4160x3120, 1.95M)

Attached: lol_novelty_keys.jpg (3072x2304 149.49 KB, 695.27K)

Just a friendly reminder that you should never buy anything that is branded as "NEW THING", unless you are a tool for marketers.

I found my keyboard, Steelseries Apex6 in a discount bin. 40€. I really didn't like it at first, too big to be a keyboard, too macro-heavy to fit my interests, and the finishing is too grainy for my fingers.
Funny turn of events, after 2 years of use, it's the best keyboard I have ever used. And Inb4 writefags, This is for casual use. Mechanicals are better for that obviously.

Attached: All_Nighter.webm (1920x1080, 1.68M)

buy a 60% mechanical keyboard with your favorite keys, and then get a logitech or Steelseries mouse. Thats all you need to know.

It's like you like wasting money

The certificates do not work. I even tried manually importing them into Trusted Root Application Authorities and checked to see they are there in certmgr but still winblows is still detecting an unsigned driver.

Yeah, okay.
Blank keyboards are pretty fucking badass though.

Attached: 2e5251feb91bb0406137fbf8f3f146901d05717676386afec44102e1f1e5d462.jpg (4000x3000, 2.55M)

Who said anything about stealing? If you don't use junkware, you are a person who spends money.

I use a 4€ keyboard and a sub 20€ mouse, haven't remotely broke anything in years, how the fuck do you manage to break those things

What's wrong with 250 words per minute?
It's on the higher side of the spectrum. Sure, it ain't professional level but I'm not even a native and the test was in English.

W-Wait it was a 5 minute test and I scored 50 words per minute.

You're either part of the chosen ones or full of shit. Upper row in in cpm. 700 cpm is for 140+ wpm.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (608x114, 6.59K)

Oh fuck my bad, hadn't scrolled down completely.

The billiard balls are kinda nice.

Attached: The best duck.jpeg (232x293, 20.14K)

I wonder how much all those skull caps above are worth., aren't those called clacks or something