The walking dead

I played again after all these years and I played through all episodes in one sitting. Man, what a game. I think it aged nicely still, though probably it could have been done better with current technology, better graphics, maybe couple more scenes.

What did you like most about TWD, Holla Forums?

Attached: 2.jpg (266x200 37.97 KB, 31.48K)

you killing yourself

Attached: 1422806085591.jpg (400x562, 25.86K)

sorry but your thread is a shitpost. TWD and telltale games aren't serious games and don't deserve a serious discussion

I'm sorry that you hate games. Would you like to go back to cuckchan and make friends with all the people who never play games and just shitpost about them all the time?

are you fucking retarded I know I replied to myself, it was an addendum you fucking sub-80 iq nigger

source?

Low effort threads like these are whats going to kill any good will that is left towards TWD S1. Graphics were the least of its problems, it needed actual choices and some actual gameplay like the click adventures of the past.

Sage is not a downvote, by the way, faggot.

All these fucking faggots destroying my thread, jesus. Is there a raid going on? I remember some Holla Forums memes in the GG thread but they are not there anymore.

You deserved it. Stop bumping your shit.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums or wherever you crawled out of.

Attached: 4e46d4f5b3db9f6ee7403c5f643cff89add0ff7592cdbcf8cc655f6cfcd9c542.jpg (250x182, 6.89K)

For fuck's sake mods just do your job and bumplock this shitpile.

your thread is shit and has no real points to discuss. your formatting is obvious as well. you know where you came from go back or lurk for 2 years

Just report it and filter it.

its a shame that they made kenny into this retard that just bails on you, i had hoped that if you support him all the fucking time he would stay but noo

actually you could be banned for derailing video game threads

It's you that needs banned this thread is not better than an undertale thread.

it's pretty much how TWD in the comics, series and the video game forces tragedy, people have to be psychos and jerks because of the sake of the plot.

Attached: Lest_we_forget.png (138x156, 2.45K)

Kenny can stay but you have to take his side pretty much the entire game, no matter how retarded he's being.

I still can't believe how shit the third game was.

You should see their Goym of Thrones game. Literally any combination of major choices you make ends up in your shit getting fucked. However smartly you make your moves and consider your options, there's always a (((convenient coincidence))) that railroads the story into a single ending.

The plot would have been ten times better if it had involved actual humans, not a chimp and a mystery meat monkey.

Kenny was a cuck.

I'm counting the days until we have an unironic Life Is Strange general

Attached: da4800e6b87cdaeadaa1eebd9ccf44829dbd7cbaa0d406c54e306a2464dc1d60.jpg (717x880, 233.67K)

All we need to post is that webm and victory will be ours once again.

wew

Attached: df5dd2be80d29317ab6e9fc4e6cdf41a5ca7ff8c6a283355efc2704f1ce82ad2.jpg (600x600, 32.07K)

>>>/reddit/
having QTEs left and right and puzzles that even a braindead nigger with single digits IQ could solve does not make it a game
even by Visual Novel standards it's shit
at least nip hentai games have branching story paths and different endings depending on your choices
TWD has only ONE branching path in the first game only and it's a meaningles choice that ends comberging in the same ending as all other meaningles choices
Oh but Clementine will remeber it, right?
to bad none of what she'll remember matters in the sequell
The only (((people))) pushing for the aceptance of these QTA ridden linear VNs as Vidya are (((ShillJournoWs))) who are to shit at gaming to beat even a game tutorial, and also focusing on "muh thought provoking sotry" and "muh relatable characters" opens more doors for cultural Marxims agenda pushing than focusing on game mechanics (see TLOU2)

I could do with a fap.