Undertale

Can we finally have an Undertale thread without faggots shitting it up? What's everyone's favourite song?

Attached: undertale.png (564x78, 527)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/14508806.html
archive.is/A8Ju2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah

His maybe

never played or heard of this game

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/vcollins/

Attached: Dubshiggy.jpg (250x337, 75.65K)

Can't handle video game discussion on Holla Forums ?

Tumblrtale is a faggot game. I bet you love Anita, cuck.

Attached: gaylorde.gif (500x333, 149.84K)

Attached: where do you think we are.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Impossible with the OP being a faggot himself.

Can't handle these digits?

Attached: hitler check.png (506x704, 237.93K)

check these tasty dubs

This game sucks dicks on multiple levels. It's sad too because the idea of a bullet hell mixed with an rpg is kind of a cool idea. Too bad Toby Fox is a fucking retard who can't into game design. Kill yourself OP and go back to tumblr and check em.

Reminder that undertalefags blew mark the fuck out and Undertale is banned here
Reminder that revisionist history can't actually erase the things that happened
Reminder **Undertale is a litmus test for people that actually play videogames here

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 3.87K)

Can you?

We pretty much discussed the living shit out of it back then. There's not much left.

web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/14508806.html

This was a good game.

Why the archive?

I only played it later than everyone else and I just wanted a comfy thread to talk in.

Im filled with determination tbg

because I am leaving in a sec and I want to read the replies in case this thread get's deleted before I come back.

Here have a relic

Attached: 1449813642839.png (982x1280, 1.41M)

Why ask for trouble?

It better not get deleted it's literally video games.

Post it.

I've always thought video games that had a "you're a bad person for playing this" message were kinda pointless. Like, the only winning move is not to play. Which is why I don't play shit like Doki Doki Literature Club or Spec Ops: The Line. Granted I'm the kind of person that plays JRPGs for the gameplay and love to absolutely break their mechanics so my opinions are probably a little odd. Undertale is a little better since it pushes you towards one particular path, but the only reason I would ever want to play it is to get the ending where I kill all the bosses and the shitty dog becomes king. If you want a good game that uses the meta elements of video games to good to amazing effects, play Bravely Default or especially Bravely Second. Like, holy shit, Bravely Second has the most video game ending of all time.

Attached: 1450569397888.png (1080x1080, 44.08K)

Attached: Hey G.webm (640x360, 213.81K)

I won't. Come at me big boy.

I actually lost the rest.
Whoops.

Fuck you I'm taking the bait. The game is just a shitty "bullet hell" with one slightly interesting fight (that being the genocide fight with undyne). The game doesn't get harder unless you count the genocide undyne fight (the only ok thing about this trash fire game play wise), the final bosses of the game, baring sans which is basically harder Simon says, are the kind you can't lose to, attacking isn't interesting or fun, there are no extra options for attacking IN A FUCKING RPG (no magic no skills etc), and to top it off the game repeatedly shoves a retarded agenda, which honestly doesn't make much sense with in the games world (hurr durr you know these dangerous monsters that are trying to kill you? Don't fight back that's mean), in your face especially if you play the game "wrong". Fuck Toby Fox and fuck the fans of this piece of shit.

It doesn't matter if it's a good game, a bad game or an average game it still belongs on Holla Forums.

i like fun and happy games so i like undertale too. the community is tumblr but i unironically like undertale despite that

Nice prepackaged opinion faggot.
You pick it up in the last thread?

Attached: 1442540184030.gif (127x133, 1.16K)

Well now we know (((Mark)))'s position on actual video games.

So if video games are allowed can I just post some unconnected video game related ideas in this thread? Because I'd be cool with that.

Undertale is literally a video game user you don't get more Holla Forums-related than that.

Yes imo

MEMEGAME

Fuck off, imposter.

Attached: it's just a regular flower.png (100x100, 703)

At least we now know Mark doesn't play non-Nintendo videogames.

Attached: Dungkeep.jpg (250x302, 16.67K)

Luckily, user already made a meta thread

Which he also bumplocked.

Undertale is on the nintendo switch now, though. At this point he's just upset that he technically had no reason to actually ban the threads and further proved his incompetence.

Goat fuckers are not welcomed, nobody likes you, nobody wants you around, just like in real life.

Attached: laughinglolis.png (1280x720, 805.54K)

Mark doesn't dislike Undertale.
He just hates being reminded that he's a shitty BO, that it's entirely his fault that undertale threads are shitposted to death (because he doesn't want to moderate them like he should).

>>>/a/

Attached: 3afebcff90d94cd5aebf95581d48b80b.png (100x100, 705)

It was actually Mark lol
archive.is/A8Ju2

Attached: 2018-03-19_03-52-29.png (477x23, 3.77K)

Of course it was.

This is now a fesh pince thread since this shit is bumplocked.

Attached: E.png (817x568, 678.22K)

There's a reason why we're called Le Holla Forumsidya

Attached: HAH.webm (654x480, 245.38K)

So are other video games, so I'll talk about them because I don't want to play Undertale.

Final Fantasy V is actually kind of balanced in the fact that the two main attacking types, physical and magical, are both equally broken.

Xenoblade's most broken element is the agility stat, that controls both evasion and accuracy, and is practically necessary for dealing with high level enemies because of certain stat scaling.

Xenoblade X has a job system, which means that it is ripe for exploiting. Check out this damage calculation.
Damage=(100+0~5%)* [ (Attack*AttackBuffTotal*HitScaling+WeaponAttack*StabilityTotal)*(CooldownBonus)*(AdditiveMultipliers)*(AppendageHardness)*(AttributeResistanceTotal)*Independent1*Independent2・・・]
The important thing to note is that there's a couple independent multipliers on there, which means that those are automatically more powerful than anything else. Three notable ones are the skills Core Crusher and Aura assult, and the art Offensive Stance, especially since the weapon that gives you Offensive Stance can also give you a really good move in the form of Blossom Dance. Of course, to get the most out of this you need to abuse TP Arts augments to turn yourself into an infinite Overdrive engine. Throw on a skill to boost ether, and give yourself an art that lets you not take fucking damage and you'll be good.

In Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light, the Merchant class is the most important one in the game. I mentioned this in another thread in the last month or so, so I don't feel like re-typing it.

I unironically like Uncommon Time, even though I acknowledge it is pretty shit.

Nice dubs

Attached: Numbers.webm (640x360, 578.66K)

There's no excuse for bumplocking a thread about a video game just because the BO doesn't like it.

Doesn't mean he won't do it anyway.

Attached: Is something wrong.png (504x316, 2.46K)

He is a rulecuck what did u expect

Attached: t_c161c1b188dab12faa77c98d04691732-imagejpeg-1.jpg (188x250, 9.47K)

It's because it's BO's board, BO's choice and you should kneel down and give him the cakes. Or move to >>>/vg/ like any sane person.

So I can talk about Skyrim, Revolution 60, Depression Quest, and so on? How about me just making up something and calling it a video game? Actually that sounds like fun, I should do that some time. Threads that inspire creativity are always the best. As opposed to a thread on Undertale where we can talk about what exactly? The Switch version? Will they be finally adding hard mode or use some of the extra content? Who knows, we know more about whatever the fuck Sonic Mania Plus is than this. It's like having a thread on Pokemon for Switch when we don't even know if it's actually coming out in 2018, or if it will be later.

Mark is a jew and it shows, but you cucks are way off your game, just go back

Attached: fce2dcdee89ee4b4a282c1d3326f80b1faf0606562a9e10b971485a0f07d2710.png (702x491, 22.43K)

don't forget dota

I unironically enjoyed this game. It, MGSV, and Bloodborne saved 2015 from being the forgotten year of vidya

Depression Quest literally isn't a game by definition, it's a website. Made in HTML

Attached: bfeggius21-093.jpg (637x354, 52.35K)

When did (((mark))) get BTFO by Undertale? All I remember is every single thread the game was mentioned in getting derailed with shitposting.

I thought the game was okay for a free flash game but come on

No, you'd know what he meant if you were around to see what happened when it came out

see above

see above

see above

Actually, hold the fuck up. If 4959b1 actually wanted to talk about Undertale, why didn't he say anything about Undertale? Like, he made zero fucking effort to aside from saying "it's video games". I've talked about video games more in this fucking thread what's wrong with you.

The issue is I can tell by your syntax and grammar that you are literally using an already existing post to make "your" opinion for you. I can tell you aren't being genuine.

Because he's stirring shit.
Knowing fully well what will happen when you make an undermeme thread.
I mean look at that fucking OP.

This shit is 4am tier at best.

Someone just post goats already so mark has an excuse to delete this thread someone else can try next week.

Why are you questioning Based Mark? Have you already forgotten why we left 4chan?

Attached: 1518382614147.png (625x1111, 844.19K)

Attached: You really need a woman, G.webm (736x416, 1.26M)

You mean how the moderators banned discussion of a specific topic because they found it personally unpalatable and in conflict with their interests and social connections?

Depression Quest isn't a video game but given that Mark allows VNs I guess even it has to be allowed. Also if we allow Mark to decide at random which video games are and aren't allowed we'll end up with nothing but Nintendo oh wait that's Holla Forums right now anyway.

It's a sarcastic intl template

If a thread is derailed by shitposters the BO and vols should ban the shitposters and delete the shitposting not fuck over the thread. Anons have learnt now that all they have to do is shitpost topics they don't like and they'll be removed from the board.

Ironically, creating an issue where shitposting is incouraged in threads you don't like and making the issue worse as a direct result of him trying to ignore it.

What?

kill yourself

Pardon me, I mixed up ids, see there are things you can spot in syntax that aren't readily apparent that can out a falsely held belief or opinion

Looks to me like he got shitposted to death and gave up. I mean I've got no interest in the game anyway so fuck it.

Attached: You Sell Fish.gif (424x314, 1.25M)

Who is that user that keeps saying that Undertale was born on Holla Forums.
I'm going to beat his ass.

Attached: 1458678442936.jpg (381x565, 103.42K)

Yeah what a ridiculous statement to make, it's not like there was threads on release

Attached: 653b32a8f5533781e650760e6ade8a07b7da46ac94168bf31a9f285e4c09e0cf.png (272x319, 167.11K)

Nigger that's like saying nier automata was born here cause we had threads and yoko even came to visit. We had no hand in its creation.

Yeah the only way it'd be true is if the developer were here.

Memory is my personal favorite song in the game, mostly because I'm a sucker for music box themes.
I just wish the game weren't left unfinished, but then again, I have a better game that pulled off some of the themes that this game tried to pull off but better.
If I ever lrn2 Godot, I would 100% remake this game with paper aesthetics and finish what toby started.

Undertale is shit for babies
SpongeTale is the real deal

It's not even that he's following his own rule. He said that the "general thread" would be auto bumplocked, not the enitre fucking topic.
Then he goes and bumplocks the one off threads that occasionally happen because he's a kike who keeps on being reminded that his single cash cow of OC was fucked by his shitty moderation.

Go and do it user.

Attached: a87d2c6376931863f54e5db657e41dcbe2de7922f21a070ad5f028973817e016.jpg (750x750, 535.61K)

Yeah, I'd have no problem with that. Don't forget to post it if you do.
Honestly, I somewhat wish he would have just used drawn assets since the stuff in the artbook actually looks decent.

Every non-sage post ITT should be banned that'd clean Holla Forums right up.

You all did it with overwatch threads, why bitch now?

That's my biggest problem with the game as well, outside of the fanbase. It is blatantly left unfinished. Hardmode is barely done, and Genocide feels like an afterthought outside of the two battles it has.

I'm really starting to hate this place more and more. This is part of the reason the exodus happened in the first place.

not deleted, but about to go

This pretty much.

Attached: Asriel with an umbrella.jpg (897x675, 525.17K)