EASY COMFY

I've got some killer migraines lately user. Pic related.
Recommend me some comfy games.

Attached: 1 HP.jpg (718x404, 52.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamejolt.com/games/this-is-infinity/1223
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Staring at a bright screen doesn't help migraines, user.

Would you like a KEESS to make it BETTUR?~

Attached: inside-camels-mouth.jpg (1000x669, 116.15K)

The comfy meme belongs on >>>/cuckchan/ along with you OP.

a kirby game, animal crossing, or harvest moon/rune factory

Lets see…
Audiosurf
Mabinogi
Fable: The Lost Chapters (NEVER PLAY THE HD REMAKE)
Teraria
I'd recommend Trove but they turned that into a garbage fire.
Theres plenty more but I'm drawing blanks.

I'm having a hard time thinking of of any game that is so comfy that it's migraine safe. Maybe something like Minecraft on peaceful or Dragon Quest Builders or Terraria pre hardmode.

I believe it it YOU that needs to leave.

Polybius

Yoshi's Island
Bastion
Legend of Mana
Wind Waker

Well that problem can be fixed
MAXIMUM COMFY

comfort's a meme?

Attached: helpes.png (270x492, 213.42K)

Came here to tell you to fuck off.

Hey it's me, Todd Howard. I was wondering if you were interested in a game I think is pretty "comfy" if I do say so myself. It's something I've worked on for quite some time and I think you would really enjoy it. It's called The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. It's a fantasy adventure game and it features quite a lot in terms of skills and places to visit. Every quest is unique and enjoyable for all audiences. Why don't you give it a chance and purchase it? It comes on a multitude of consoles and even has a VR release. While you're purchasing it, why not complete the set by getting the limited edition version, along with all the DLC's? I'm sure you will enjoy it, just give it a chance. I promise you won't regret it.

Attached: todd_howard.jpg (1920x1080, 65.6K)

Filter 'comfy' to 'low test' and watch the butthurt soar.

Attached: miney.webm (854x480, 79.21K)

Attached: 14786764.gif (500x281, 4M)

play diablo 3, literally all you do is click on stuff and it dies

Attached: jJLBNmz.jpg (1037x1200, 122.56K)

Civilization 6 is kinda mindless

You're right and this type of reddit content is what (((Mark))) should be doing instead of making Nintendo threads all the time.

This is just a 4am thread with a different name.

Mark is an incompetent retard without a long term vision though. If you aren't here to exploit mark's stupidity and make the board as unberable as possible, what are you doing?

Attached: Spiderwolf confirmed cuck.jpg (1065x1341 532.74 KB, 485.39K)

I don't know whether to laugh, or vomit acid at those images.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
This isn't meant to be a 1 and done but I do need to go lie down now.

Hello fellow Holla Forumschanners I too am "hard core" and only play super hard core games like the dark souls.

I guess he was right about the butthurt

The most effective way to stop a migraine that I know of is anything with caffeine in it. Forcing yourself to choke down a can of (((cocacola))) will greatly reduce the pain and may even eliminate it. But if you are too far into it you might just throw up instead and by that point sleep is the only cure.

Attached: Brightidea.PNG (209x369, 41.59K)

Not an argument.

The directing people to cuckchan meme belongs on >>>/cuckchan/ along with you user.
Seriously, stop taking stuff that you dont like and blame it on cuckchan, you successfully derailed the thread by doing that you fucking goon.
Soon I bet you people are going to say that gachimuchi or vivian james belongs on cuckchan too.

Attached: edcc4e266f2d67fbfe188fef3feb54f597c64f475c69dd6ce36fa7d8e3f9dff3.jpg (594x683, 47.57K)

Indeed. I'm am perpetually butthurt about derailing goons and tryhard redditors on this fucking board.

"Not an argument" is not an argument.

Attached: 1454319859370678.png (299x333, 191.72K)

You have to go back.

I read somewhere that excess lactic acid can contribute migraines. So if you eat too much carby bready stuff, your intestinal bacteria/yeasts will ferment it into lactic acid and give you a migraine that way. Could make sense since I also read that caffeine does stuff to boost cell respiration and thus help in eliminating lactic acid/mitigating oxidative stress. Though that could all be complete bullshit.

Zero fucking self awareness.

Attached: Sleepy Mario.jpg (1468x994, 556.06K)

I don't know about that. All the Migraines I ever get are due to rapid changes in weather and severe storms approaching.

Also are you sure it's a migraine and not a sinus headache. I've been having a lot of that lately with the pollen count beginning to rise.

Call the goon a goon and see how he recoils.

What if he doesn't?

Board drama isn't video games.
Where is the video games?

Attached: 1d08b148356dc00f4d9f82e704a24b759385e9cffefd91e277f4cb31eeb9df9f.png (336x249, 62.5K)

Here

Attached: fuckingDrumf.jpg (937x888, 90.19K)

Attached: K52yCL0.jpg.png (355x768, 166.47K)

Realistically the only games that I think I could play with a severe headache would be something very slow and methodical. Point and click adventures would theoretically be ideal but the puzzle aspect would probably count most of those out. VN's similarly are probably out since all the text would just exacerbate eye tension. Plus I can barely hit Urusla in the face on a good day let alone when my head is throbbing.

Are there any good headache games?

IS GWEEN

Play games that have a simple and low stress vibe to them. Animal Crossing GC emulated, Morrowind, perhaps the Sims 1 and 2, or the older Pokemon handheld games emulated. Those can be pretty relaxing.

Very specific thread to bump, mr (((1))).

I doubt actual games can be comfy, unless we talk about walking simulators where nothing happens, but those aren't games.
The real comfy is where you sit or lay down, get yourself some quality chair or bed, and relax yourself for a while before turning on the game. Even Serious Sam will feel comfy when you are put into a good chair.
Massages work great too ,especially if the masseuse is a cute ara.

Attached: RePair (Sugi G).jpg (1200x1711, 483.82K)

Why are you still in this thread if you hate it so much? Do you not know how to hide threads?

Who said I hated the thread? I was just called you the other user out.

Sauce on image? Tineye gives me nothing.

People like you are why IDs were a mistake. I was lurking and saw a good thread someone was trying to fuck up and tried to fix it with counter-shitposting.

Kirby. Not all games need to be challenging. They can present themselves well.

Your post's worth is tied to your post count, don't you know that?

Attached: eafc62b8493bae679db52f4fe0d0ce0f.png (400x650, 174.5K)

PLAY KURBY OR DUNKEY KONG!

Attached: ashley_jones.webm (640x420, 1.56M)

Shit sucks, OP. I've had similar issues.

The best game that comes to mind is Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's super comfy, and very low effort. I'm not sure it's possible to actually lose. JRPGs with crafting systems seem pretty comfy too, embed related, though I've never played this one.

If your monitor is bothering your eyes, turn down the brightness, and get Flux. It's a program that tone-shifts your monitor to warm colors as it gets late, which helps counteract the harshness of blue light (which prevents melatonin production, which is why LCDs keep you awake). It should make it easier to look at the screen if you've got a headache, though some people don't like the color shifting for aesthetic reasons. (It drives me up the wall, personally, but I've got insomnia, so I deal with it.)

It by John Doe, which is a completely unhelpful name for an artist if you want to try and search them up so here you go

Attached: 140060 - Annemarie_Reiter Bernd_und_das_Rätsel_um_Unteralterbach John_Doe_(artist) Maja_Grünzeug Unteralterbach.png (857x607, 748.63K)

thats just you and your caffeine addiction m8
The best way to deal with migraines is to keep yourself hydrated, get proper sleep and get professional help if they persist.

I find OSRS to be quite cozy. You should check out Holla Forumsscape if you want the OSRS experience without giving Jagex your shekels.

Ghost Trick is very cozy and not too difficult. Not terribly long either.

VA-LL Hall-A is a cozy talking sim with a very basic bartending mechanic. Mostly a waifu-sim but it's not too bad. good writing for the most part too.

You should have to go to Mass to even note St. Patrick's Day is happening.

Either way the Irish are scum who don't deserve even a single day of the year.

How's mohammed's dick taste, brit?

I'm not even British I've just had to actually live in Ireland when I was younger. Try it some time and get back to me.

Good puzzle games (The Talos Principle, anything Zachtronics), city sims (Simcity 4, Cities: Skylines, Banished, Anno), turn-based RPGs and strategies (Fallout, Underrail, XCOM, Xenonauts)ю

Holy shit user. Never give advice ever again. Also get rid of any pets you might have, you are probably torturing them unknowingly.

Recommending any casual slow paced city builders, super comfy and relaxing. Also Stardew Valley, hard to get comfier than that.

The Irish are doing fine for a nation that's been under the heel of the eternal Anglo for so long.

I did get headaches when I stopped drinking coke for a bit. The withdrawals were fucking crazy. I read up on it and going cold turkey from refined sugar has the same effect on your body as heroin withdrawals.
Anyway, this isn't a caffeine headache, this is/was a migraine. I can tell the different because of where the pain sits in my head, and in some cases my vision goes a little blurry (like it did today).

Yeah I'm sure. I"m 'strayan, so it's Autumn now and while I do get really bad hayfever and sinusitis, that's a different kind of pain that doesn't have the "strobe" effect in my brain.

That's the sort of stuff I'm looking for.

Pic related.

Kirby is a great suggestion, thanks. I usually avoid them because they're so easy but that's actually a bonus in this case.
I already have presets on my TV/monitor for when I've got a migraine. I too hate the colour shifting of Flux, I'd rather adjust the brightness and contrast myself.

Attached: it moved.jpg (385x240, 18.78K)

Play a bullet hell **Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, A Hat in Time, Euro/American Truck Simulator, Recettear, or even just some games you find fun and return to often. Doom and Monster Hunter are two of my go-to games and being sick doesn't make them any less enjoyable for me. Hope you feel better soon user.

Fucked up my post and forgot my picture.

Attached: letssleep.png (435x463, 173.14K)

gamejolt.com/games/this-is-infinity/1223
This Is Infinity is the perfect game to help you recover from a headache.

Dwarf fortress if you can handle it can be pretty relaxing and chill

you can also play The Guild 2 wich is a pretty good game about making your own dynasty of (((Merchants)))/Artisans/Thugs/Whatever
its pretty fun and you only need to move your mouse to play it

Attached: Champions.png (161x187, 9.4K)

Syobon Action

Roller Coaster Tycoon, minetest/minecraft, Factorio, maybe Metroid Prime, and Stardew Valley
Don’t crucify me, you can pirate it if you don’t like the dev.

Get serious (((user))).

disappointed

If you find simple repetition comfy, you should try the Steamworld: Dig games. The routine of digging down, finding metal and coming back up to sell it is relaxing.

(((Energy drinks))) are better if you can handle the caffeine since the taurine takes some of the strain off your blood vessels.

Good luck OP, drink lots of water and rest easy, maybe listen to some comfy game music when trying to sleep

Look no further. These are the comfiest games in existence. 1 can be played on PC so long as you are willing to jump through old GFWL hoops or download a crack.

Attached: vivapinatroublemast39.jpg (1600x900 46.09 KB, 263.24K)

uh uh, nigga, just take two Excedrin Migraine pills, lay your head down and keep your eyes closed and it'll knock it out in 30 minutes. You'll still have that dizzy, light-headedness just without the debilitating pain

Attached: billtrinen2.png (387x543, 353.28K)

(NES) Silver Surfer

Then by all means try Sim City 2000. Still one of the all time greatest.

Attached: SC2K.jpg (900x615, 251.09K)

Play openrct2.

This.

Try god games.

Attached: From_Dust_cover.png (315x393, 258.89K)

staring at a monitor isn't going to help migraines, take some pills and take a nap

cool thread OP
hope you choke on monkey dick

Why specifically monkey dick? Wouldn't dog dick be easier to choke on?

Black & White is good too.

Some of the later levels in that are sorta stressful at times but most of it is super comfy. That game is great, maybe I'll go replay it now.

I know just the thing to help you with your migraine.

Attached: 0ec55c7e803b30993be7e6a9d6f101b3b57aaa37bf9225165d1f07aa7155c021.mp4 (624x480, 1.22M)

MOAR!!

That's pretty gay man.

I used to have huge behind-the-eye migraines, I attributed it to too much sugar and not enough water. Any game where you build stuff is best for comfy time, I recommend DQBuilders

Attached: videogames.jpg (424x322, 82.71K)

A faggot in a dress isn't a trap. A faggot in a dress is just a mentally ill faggot.

Attached: American_education.jpg (500x374, 30.89K)

Play an easy sandbox building game with chill music, or a point n click that isn't to heavy on the reading.

Attached: 5aa94392-fa3f-498b-855b-0ed008cfbc11.jpg (1098x1200, 381.64K)

Play some stronghold my dude, build yourself a comfy castle or something. Crusader & SH2 are also very good games

Attached: SH1.jpg (1024x768, 641.79K)

Attached: fucking spectrum.png (500x250, 7.47K)

It's a two-axis scale.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x251, 8.22K)

I feel genuinely enlightened.

Attached: at last i truly see.png (255x216, 32.84K)

Hey I made this Oekaki, and this is not the context I originally made it in. But it still works.

Attached: questionable_proposal.png (800x989, 333.22K)

It's better than the above linear scale, but I'm seeing some peculiarities and issues with this as proposed. Obviously, the principle of being the active partner is the determinant of 'manly.' However, is this purely in the role of penetrator as one would assume, or does it account for an active power bottom and inactive penetrator- as one might particularly assume in the case of 'woman fucking y ou,' unless we consider pegging as an implicit under the penetrator model- and if so, what would fit within the middle grounds?

Is a man spiritedly smashing into the back-bouncing hips of a lady, in fact, maximum straight in spite of the sacrifice to manliness? Is two anikis splitting anal atoms likewise maximum gay? These two conclusions I think fit finely. But what exactly sits in the middle of the gay-straight scale? I am inclined as always to proclaim the gay as a binary, 1 or -1, and not a scale, male-female or not, but if we must entertain the idea of a granularity of gay past this binary, these are the questions that must be asked, and one should also determine where 0 is within the binary. Wizardry, perhaps? I feel that we need additional axes.